𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ‘πŽπ“π„π‚π“πŽπ‘ | S...

By bellasweetwriting

πšœπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš˜πš—πšŒπšŽ πš‘πšžπš—πšπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽπš– πš—πš˜πš  πšœπš‘πšŽ'𝚜 πš™πš›πš˜πšπšŽπšŒπšπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽπš– Amelia Sealgair... More

[ part one ]
[ o n e ]
[ t w o ]
[ t h r e e ]
[ f o u r ]
[ f i v e ]
[ s i x ]
[ s e v e n ]
[ e i g h t ]
[ n i n e ]
[ e l e v e n ]
[ t w e l v e ]
[ t h i r t e e n ]
[ f o u r t e e n ]
[ f i f t e e n ]
[ s i x t e e n ]
[ s e v e n t e e n ]
[ e i g h t e e n ]
[ n i n e t e e n ]
[ t w e n t y ]
[ t w e n t y o n e ]
[ t w e n t y t w o ]
[ t w e n t y t h r e e ]
[ t w e n t y f o u r ]
[ t w e n t y f i v e ]
[ part two ]
[ t w e n t y s i x ]
[ t w e n t y s e v e n ]
[ t w e n t y e i g h t ]
[ t w e n t y n i n e ]
[ t h i r t y ]
[ t h i r t y o n e ]
[ t h i r t y t w o ]
[ t h i r t y t h r e e ]
[ t h i r t y f o u r ]
[ t h i r t y f i v e ]
[ t h i r t y s i x ]
[ t h i r t y s e v e n ]
[ t h i r t y e i g h t ]
[ t h i r t y n i n e ]
[ f o r t y ]
[ f o r t y o n e ]
[ f o r t y t w o ]
[ f o r t y t h r e e ]
[ f o r t y f o u r ]
[ f o r t y f i v e ]
THE PREY

[ t e n ]

2.2K 58 81
By bellasweetwriting

t e n
i s a a c  &  a m e l i a :  t h i s
t i m e  f o r  r e a l ,  I  t h i n k ,  i d k

"I SAY YOU KICK THEIR ASSES AND TOSS THEM TO THE MOON," told him Amelia to Isaac as they and Scott were walking seriously.

"Amelia," Scott hissed at her, making the girl shrug. "Don't let them get to you. It's just lunchtime detention. If all they want right now is to piss you off, then don't give in." They stopped in front of Isaac's locker, Amelia staring at Scott. "They're just trying to get to you," Scott repeated.

"It's not just me."

Amelia and Scott turned around to look at one of the twins, Aiden, talking to Lydia. And that made Amelia's blood boil too.

Scott was hearing the conversation while Amelia was wondering if the daga in her boot was enough to take the guy's eye out.

"What?" Scott asked Isaac when he noticed staring at him.

"Now they're getting to you," Isaac mentioned, making Amelia raise her eyebrows before looking at Scott.

Isaac hugged Amelia by the shoulders before the two walked away from Scott.

"You don't actually plan on killing them, right?" Amelia asked.

She didn't know how to feel around the fact that Isaac's arm was around her. She didn't want to move it, but she didn't know if it should be there in the first place.

"I thought your plan was to kick their asses and toss them to the moon," mentioned Isaac and the girl chuckled. "I just want to piss them off."

Amelia stopped in her tracks when she saw Stiles and his dad talking in one of the hallways. The girl was staring at Stiles as his face was slowly changing as he heard his father's muffled yelling, and she wondered if he was okay.

Stiles looked up from his father, staring at the two. He noticed Isaac's arm around her, and how the girl was staring at him, a worried look on her face.

"Doesn't matter how hard I try, huh?" Was the thing Isaac asked as he removed his arm from her, making her stare at him. "He will always have your heart."

"Isaac, you have to understand that I just got out of a relationship," the guy nodded, looking at her. "Feelings don't just go away."

"No, they don't..." whispered Isaac. "But new ones arrive, sharing space with the old ones. And you wouldn't... you wouldn't have kissed me if you didn't have feelings for me, would you?"

Amelia stared at him for a few seconds before smiling. "If I agree on this date... where would you take me?"

The guy smiled at her, chuckling. "I don't know, I have no money."

Amelia closed her eyes before she and Isaac started laughing. Isaac grabbed the girl's hands as they both chuckled, turning to see each other.

"Okay, I bring the food, you pick the place."

Isaac nodded, smiling to her before leaving to his lunchtime detention.

• • •

She was walking through the hallways when she stopped in her tracks, with the sudden feeling of being trapped, of running out of air, of almost drowning.

"Amelia..." Scott called her as he pulled her aside when he noticed she was standing in the middle of the hallway. "Amelia, you look like you're having a panic attack..."

But she simply closed her eyes.

"Isaac," she heard Allison calling. She was trapped, in this small space, with almost no light. "Isaac, relax."

She was stomping the door, trying for someone to get her out. She wanted to get out. She was desperate to get out. The girl started to hyperventilate, she was trapped. No one was hearing her scream, no one was coming for help. She was trapped inside, no way of escaping.

Amelia opened her eyes, then glowing bright purple and making Scott panic.

"Isaac," she whispered before running towards the janitor's closet, Scott following her.

She had no idea how she felt that, but for a moment she was him. She felt everything he was feeling, she heard all of his thoughts. She felt as her body was changing, transforming.

She heard Allison's screams and she hoped they wouldn't arrive late.

When they arrived to the door of the janitor's closet, it had a vending machine next to it, preventing it from opening.

"Allison's in there with Isaac..."

Scott didn't have to hear more before tossing the vending machine aside, opening the door and getting Isaac out just in time.

She saw him transformed as Scott tossed him to the ground, placing his hand around to guy's neck as he kept fighting back for his freedom.

"Isaac!" Yelled Scott as his eyes glowed, making Amelia open her eyes when she noticed how Isaac calmed down, sliding backwards and laying his back on the vending machine.

Amelia kneeled down next to him before looking up towards Allison as Scott looked at the injury Isaac had done to the girl.

"I'm okay, I'm fine," said Allison as Amelia placed a hand on Isaac's shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that," tried to apologize Isaac, looking up to Allison, noticing the injury and hyperventilating.

Amelia proceeded to grab Isaac's hand, trying to help him calm down and control his breath, the guy mimicking her pattern of breathing.

"How did you—" began to ask Allison to Scott before she looked to Amelia.

"I was..." Amelia started. "I was walking and suddenly I felt like I was running out of air. And then I heard you voice, calling for Isaac as I was hitting the door repeatedly..."

Isaac looked at her confused. "You were in me?"

"I think so..."

The guy looked at Allison again. "I'm sorry, Allison."

"It wasn't his fault," Allison told Scott as he kept looking at the injury, the guy nodding.

"I know," he let them know. "I guess now we know they want to do more than get you angry." Isaac laid his head on Amelia's shoulder as she looked up to Scott. "They want someone to get hurt."

"Are we gonna do something now?" Asked Amelia to Scott as Isaac looked up towards him as well.

"Yeah," started Scott. "I'm gonna get them angry... really angry."

• • •

Amelia kept trying to turned on the engine with her bobby pin as Isaac kept guard next to the bike.

"How long is this gonna take?" Isaac asked her just in time for her to turn the engine on, the werewolf chuckling. "Where the hell did you learn to do that?"

"My dad owned a bike," she replied as the guy got on it. "I used to help him fix it when I was little. No big deal."

"You just got ten times hotter," he muttered as the girl placed her hands on top of his.

"Pull back with your left hand," she told him. "Kick down to put in gear." She showed him, moving his hands for him. "Front brake. Throttle. Back brake for stopping." He looked up, their noses almost touching due to the fact that they were too close to one another. "Try not to crash."

"Yeah, okay," he whispered. "Good luck kiss?"

The girl rolled her eyes before leaning in, pecking his lips quickly, almost making Isaac fall as he was still leaning in, waiting for a longer kiss.

The guy grabbed her waist before placing his lips on top of hers again, kissing the girl. Amelia took it by surprise, she definitely wasn't expecting that.

After they both broke apart, the girl walked backwards, taking a picture of Isaac on Aiden's bike before sending it to Scott.

• • •

Isaac drove the bike through the hallway of the school.

Allison and Scott joined Isaac and Amelia at the hallway, looking at Aiden standing in the middle of the aisle, holding on to his bike. The girl chuckled before placing her hand on top of her mouth, looking at Ms. Blake as she made her way into the crowd.

Isaac raised his eyebrows towards Amelia as they saw Aiden getting onto his bike, and Ms. Blake scoffing.

"You have got to be kidding me," was the thing the woman exclaim, making Amelia smile. "You realize this is gonna result in a suspension."

Isaac hugged Amelia by the waist while Allison giggled, Scott standing there in front, looking at Aiden with a mocking smile.

Amelia them proceeded to place a hand in the middle of her chest, up her stomach, like in the middle of her ribs as she felt a slight pain there.

She wondered what Derek was doing.

• • •

"Yeah, I wish I could have seen their faces. They looked seriously pissed?

Isaac, Scott and Amelia were walking downstairs, talking about how Aiden and Ethan reacted when Scott and Allison showed them the parts of their bikes.

Isaac was holding on to Amelia's hand, and Scott something would look glance at it from time to time, wondering if he should tell the girl how much Stiles missed her.

Because Stiles missed Amelia a lot. He missed her like hell, he missed her the entire summer and now Scott had no idea why he broke things off with her because Amelia was the love of his entire life, and he was now the reason they weren't together.

He asked her for time, that's the only thing Scott knew. That's the only thing Amelia told him.

"Yeah," Scott said before the three looked in front of them, noticing the twins standing, not too far, looking right at them. "Kind of like that."

Amelia let go off Isaac's hand as she looked down to her bag, taking out slowly the crossbow, since it would take long to assemble the bow, and looked to the twins.

Ethan and Aiden proceeded to take off their shirts, making Amelia raise an eyebrow.

"Are they gonna strip down or—"

But the question was replied when one of them inched over while the other hit his hand against his brother's back, this one slowly started to mix.

Amelia opened her mouth as she saw the what were two teenagers transform into a gigantic one Alpha that was about eight foot tall and had a death stare that made Amelia want to run away and yell for Stiles.

Or anyone, no Stiles.

She saw as Isaac tossed his bag aside, taking off his cardigan (yes the man was wearing a kind of cardigan/sweater), getting in position to fight the gigantic monster in front of them.

Amelia put an arrow on the crossbow, making Isaac look at her. "How many weapons do you have in that bag?"

"This is the pocket edition," she told Isaac pointing at the small crossbow in her hands, while aiming at the monster.

"We can take them," said Isaac, sure about himself, right before the Alphas started roaring at him,

"Are you kidding!?" Scott asked before grabbed Amelia's arm and then started running, Isaac following quickly.

But the twins were quicker. They tossed Amelia towards the wall, making Isaac and Scott look.

"Lia!" Yelled Isaac, but as he and Scott were about to go to see if she was alright, the Alpha grabbed the two by their shirts, growling.

Amelia looked up towards the two as the werewolves's feet were no longer on the ground, making the girl raise her eyebrows.

"Amy, run!" Shouted Scott before the Alpha crashed Scott and Isaac's heads against the other, tossing them towards Amelia.

They slid through the floor before landing next to the girl. Isaac was quick to crawl next to her, the three watching as another person arrived.

It was a blind guy, with his cane, walking towards the twins calmly. Amelia was about to say something before Isaac placed a hand on the girl's mouth, watching the scene in complete silence.

They saw as the twins slowly broke apart, the gigantic monster fading and now Ethan and Aiden being in its place. The guy removed a cap form the tip of his cane before sliding it right next to the twins, cutting their faces and making Scott hiss in pain.

The man walked away, being followed by Aidan and Ethan as Scott, Isaac and Amelia remained on the floor, looking at them leave.

"Who the hell was that?" Was the thing Amelia asked as soon as Isaac removed his hand from her mouth.

"Deucalion," replied Scott with security.

• • •

Amelia walked inside of Scott's room holding two outfits, and a couple of books. The guy quickly turned around abruptly, looking at the girl, confused.

"Okay, we are gonna set some ground rules, Amelia. You can't just walk into my room—"

"Shut up," she shushed him before she showed him one of the outfits. "A or..." She showed him the other. "B..."

Scott scoffed. "Can't you ask Lizzie?" Amelia rolled her eyes.

"Lizzie is helping Lydia and Stiles with the human sacrifices and Melissa is... somewhere, I don't know, and I have a date with Isaac. So... pick!"

Scott looked at her seriously before giving in. "B I guess?" He told her and the girl smiled. "Are you serious your date is still up? Have you seen the weather?"

"So what? Rain... big deal..." she mocked before scoffing. "Do you think he's gonna cancel?"

Scott exhaled, knowing that he won't get away from this conversation any time soon. "He's waited since middle school to go out with you, not even pigs falling from the sky will make him cancel the date." Amelia smiled. "What are the books for?"

The girl clicked her tongue before closing the door to the room, making Scott put down his pencil and turn around in his chair, looking at the girl.

"It's time for me to tell you what I found in Scotland," she admitted. "But before that... you have to promise me you won't tell Stiles."

"Amelia, he's my best friend, I can't promise to keep something from—"

"I call supernatural trust bond—"

"Oh, crap."

When she first moved in, sometimes Scott would ask her to do something and she wouldn't do it, so he invented the "supernatural trust bond", which is technically saying that and forcing the other to do something because they share a supernatural connection.

And since Scott invented it, he couldn't deny it. He had to do it.

"Do you remember when we were at the sheriff station that day with Matt?"

Scott scoffed. "How could I forget?"

"And I got shot? And you started bleeding? And Derek started bleeding? And Isaac wherever he was started bleeding?" Scott nodded slowly, paying attention to what she had to say. "It's called a mirror wound. It's a defensive tactic from protectors."

"A defensive tactic?"

"It triggers your healing process, making it pass to me... I do the healing for you."

Scott stared at her for a few seconds, trying to comprehend what she was saying.

"It's in case I die, you guys get to have all my energy. That's why at the vault I was almost passing out when Cora stuck her nails on me. I was healing for you. That's why you healed faster, and I healed slowly. It's in case we are fighting and I get seriously hurt, all my power, all my energy, all my strength, goes to you, Isaac and Derek."

"Well, can you like... not do it?"

"I found out, in my dad's old books, that it's something that you can control. Like your powers in the full moon. You learn how to use it. The problem is that I don't have a teacher. And I'm never gonna find one."

Scott remained silent for a moment before speaking again. "Why can't we not tell Stiles?"

"Because... he won't let me protect you. When he asked me I told him it meant something else. But now I realize it's a mistake, I just didn't want him to worry about me. But now... I didn't know he would break up with me and I have no idea how to tell him the truth. I don't want him to think he can lose me."

"I'm not gonna tell him, but you should. If the lie you told him is the reason he broke up with you then... it's better for him to know the truth."

They were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in, mom," he said and the door opened.

But it wasn't Melissa.

Isaac entered the room with a duffel bag, making Amelia and Scott look up towards him.

"I was wondering if I could ask you a favor."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 779 41
lottie bailey never expected to fall in love with her best friend, then again, she never thought her other best friend would turn into a werewolf and...
33.7K 764 23
πšœπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš˜πš—πšŒπšŽ 𝚊 πš‘πšžπš—πšπšŽπš›, πš—πš˜πš  πšœπš‘πšŽ'𝚜 πš‹πšŽπš’πš—πš πš‘πšžπš—πš Amelia Sealgair has her worst nightmares gone true when a person she swo...
1.6K 69 12
[ BOOK 5 ] COMPLETE ❌ It's been three months since the dread doctors, the beast of Gévaudan, Theo, Katherine was busy, she's been focusing on schoo...
6.9K 170 20
"Every girl deserves a boy that can make her forget her heart was ever broken." [Teen Wolf] [Season 1 - 6] [Stiles Stilinski x OC] STARTED: OCTOBER 2...