Being Alive [Charlie Barber]

By worm-girl

You're an aspiring director who just moved to New York City. You are inexperienced and eager and thrilled to... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Mr.Barber
Chapter 2: Trouble
Chapter 3: Good Girl
Chapter 4: Dirty
Chapter 5: Brat
Chapter 6: Thunderstorm
Chapter 7: Temporary
Chapter 8: Hiding
Chapter 9: Gone
Chapter 11: Difficult
Chapter 12: Teasing
Chapter 13: Infidelity
Chapter 14 : Alone
Chapter 15 : For Us
Chapter 16 : Home
Chapter 17 : Ice Cream
Chapter 18 : Angel
Chapter 19 : Lullaby
Chapter 20 : Heaven
Chapter 21 : Full Circle
Chapter 22 : Beginning
Chapter 23 : Fortune Cookies
Chapter 24 : Happy Halloween
Chapter 25 : Catharsis
Chapter 26 : Los Angeles
Chapter 27 : Finale

Chapter 10: Save Me

13.3K 310 1K
By worm-girl

Your apartment had never felt so lonely.

    You tried lighting a calming candle, turning on your favorite tv show that always comforted you, poured yourself some wine and made a snack. But you couldn't enjoy any of it. You knew why: Charlie wasn't there with you.

    It had been a little over an hour since you arrived back at your place, since leaving Charlie alone at the hotel room that he bought the two of you. You felt like shit.

    You weren't sure how he was going to react when he saw that you were gone. You wondered if his feelings would be hurt or if he'd choose to push you away now. You were nervous that you fucked it up so badly that he wouldn't want to see you again. You weren't sure if you'd want to see him if he just decided to go without telling you beforehand.

    You'd never been in a situation like this before, sneaking around and hiding away with someone. You wished you would've handled it better when Charlie went on the balcony and answered a call from his wife and son, but it wasn't that simple.

    Sitting on your couch, half a bottle of wine in and half a bag of chips in as well, you decided to finally check your phone. It had been ringing the entire time you made your way to  the subway and it didn't stop when you arrived at your apartment either. You put the ringer on silent and set it face down on your coffee table and tried to forget it. But now that you were tipsy and sad, you wished Charlie was here with you and had the urge to finally read his messages.

    You took a deep breath as you turned the phone over, tapping at your screen so that it would light up. Five text messages and four missed calls. You swallowed hard, seeing your boss's name there. 'Charlie Barber'.

    11:03- You left?

    11:12:- You don't need to tell me why. I just want to know you're ok.

    11:35- Do you need directions home?

    11:41- Call me.

    11:50- Please

    Your stomach twisted. It was a little after midnight now. He was probably still awake, he sent the last text not too long ago. You tried to imagine how he looked when he sent them. Half awake and messy haired, relying on the autocorrect  because his fingers were slightly too big for the keyboard on his screen.

    You picked up the stemmed glass of light pink liquid, tipping it back and finishing it. Fuck.

    Charlie was sitting up in bed, the lamp lit up on the nightstand and a few empty beer bottles sitting beside it. He had some stupid talk show playing on tv with a celebrity guest who he'd never heard of. It didn't really matter, he wasn't paying attention.

    This entire weekend had made him uneasy in the first place. He never had to sneak around before and he'd never gone as far as buying an entire hotel room just to do so. He felt like a dirty old man, hiding away with his pretty little intern while his wife was away. And, even though that sounded bad, it was what happened.

    It was hard for him to imagine what someone like you would want with him. You were young and gorgeous and so sweet, he wasn't sure how anyone could dislike you. You could spend time with anyone you wanted. Charlie didn't understand why you chose to spend your time with an older, married man.

    So, when he got back into the room and saw that you left, he wasn't surprised but he was disappointed. He wasn't ready to be done with you. Charlie assumed that you came to your senses and realized that you were wasting your time with him, he wasn't what you wanted.

    Charlie wanted so badly to talk to you, so that you could explain yourself and maybe offer him some insight. He glanced over at the spot on the bed that you had previously been laying in, the blankets were still formed in a way that he could imagine your body nestled in them. His hand went there, wishing that his skin met your skin instead of the sheets below him.

    He wondered what work would be like on Monday after your unannounced departure. Would you both pretend like this weekend never happened? As much as it hurt him to think about, he thought that it might be for the best. This was all so fucked up.

    But at the same time, Charlie had such a good time with you, regardless of the sex you two had and how much he was attracted to you. You guys laughed together, really laughed. And you really got to know each other. It had been so long since he'd felt like this. Not since his 20's. He was so attracted to you and although he thought you were gorgeous, barely any of it had to do with how you looked.

    He sighed as he scooted off the side of the bed, sock clad feet shuffling across the hotel's carpeted floor so that he could make his way to the mini fridge across the way. He opened it up and grabbed a beer, out of the pack that he brought with him, and took the bottle opener to crack the top off.

    He brought it up to his lips and sighed as he took a long drink, pausing only when he heard his ringtone going off. Charlie's heart sped up as he glanced over to the alarm clock sitting near the bed. He knew it was too late for Nicole to be calling again. It had to be you.

    Charlie rushed over to the bed where his phone was sitting and he turned it over, staring at the way it looked for your name to be on his screen. He saved it originally when you became his intern and it was almost comical to him. It seemed so formal, just your first and last name. You were so much more to him now than you had been then.

    He cussed as his large fingers fumbled with pressing the green button to answer his phone, almost dropping the entire thing in the process. "Hi." Charlie said quickly, sighing in relief when he was sure that he answered it in time.   

    "Hi." You said, just as quickly as he did, thankful that he was awake still and answered your call.

    As it dawned on you both that you were finally speaking to each other again, ironically, the two of you were silent now.

There was so much to be said but neither of you knew how to do it, at least how to start it. You could hear the way that he was moving around the hotel room, pacing. And he could hear the soft sound of your tv in the background. You both just wanted to be together, it would make this so much easier.

A few more moments of silence, then:

    "I'm sorry." The two of you said in unison, speaking at the same time.

    Your heart fluttered at the deep rumble of a chuckle that you could hear from the other end, causing you to laugh softly as well. You two had a habit of saying the same thing at the same time. It always gave you butterflies.

    "You first." Charlie said, running a hand through his hair, unable to stop the smile on his lips. Things were weird between the two of you right now, he didn't know exactly how you felt. But just hearing your voice and sharing that small moment with you, reminded him of why he was involved in this risky situation in the first place. He had such a soft spot for you.

    "Oh. Okay, well..." You said in response to that, growing nervous that the attention was on your words now. "I'm sorry," You repeated, bringing your knees close to your chest on the couch you were sitting on. "I shouldn't have left."

    Charlie took a seat on the edge of the bed, hand on his chin. He didn't think it was fair for you to feel sorry. It wasn't your fault.  "Well, you left for a reason. Can you talk to me about it?"

    You frowned, fingers running over the blanket that was wrapped around you. What could you even say that wouldn't make him feel the shittiest man in the world? That wasn't your goal here. "I heard you talking...on the balcony, ya know?" You explained to him, unable to say his wife's name out loud. "It just hit me...You know, what we're doing... I had to get out, I wanted to escape. I shouldn't have though, I wish I was still there."

    Charlie ran a hand over his face. He wasn't stupid. He knew that was probably what happened. It was too much of a coincidence that you were gone when he came back in from talking to his wife. But still, it hurt in a different way to hear it come from your mouth.

    "I understand why you left. You don't need to apologize." Charlie assured you. He felt sick.

    You bit your lip in thought. "I'm still sorry."

    "Don't be... I want to say sorry for all of this. For our situation, for taking the call, for dragging you into the mess that is my life." Charlie said, knee jiggling in anxiety as he spoke. "It's not fair to you. I meant it when I said that I have connections for you, okay? If you ever want to leave the work you have with me, I'll recommend you to someone else. It might not be an internship with a director but it would be something in theatre still."

    You tried to imagine yourself working for someone other than Charlie and you couldn't. Even if it was dangerous, you couldn't stay away from him. "I don't want that. I like working with you, I love Exit Ghost." You said to him honestly. Even if he was someone completely different, if you weren't so attracted to him, you'd still love the environment there.

    Charlie smiled at the way that the name of his theatre company sounded on your lips. He didn't hear the name itself often out loud and it always gave him a rush of happiness, a feeling of being proud. "Well, I'm glad. I just want you to know that you aren't trapped with me. You know that right?"

    "I know that, Charlie. I don't feel trapped with you...I feel the opposite, really. I'm so grateful for the jobs you've given me." You admitted as you adjusted on the couch, holding your phone up to your ear. It felt so strange to talk this openly with him on the phone. It was something the two of you had never done before.

    "Okay." Charlie replied, relieved at your words.

    The two of you were silent again. In reality, you were only a little more than 15 minutes apart from each other in your locations but it seemed like you were in different worlds. He felt so far away.

    "Can I ask you something?" You asked, breaking the silence, feeling brave because of the alcohol you had and because of the way you felt the need to fill the slightly awkward silence.

    "Sure." Charlie said to you as he made his way back onto the bed into a comfortable position, resting his back against the headboard.

    You took a few seconds to think about how you wanted to ask it. Your fingers fiddled with a few stray strings that were hanging from your blanket. "Why do this? I mean, not with me specifically but...Why do this at all? Isn't she enough?"

    Your question made Charlie's stomach twist. He knew what you meant by it. On paper, he had the perfect life. A wife who had similar interests, a son, a job that some people would kill for. But it wasn't enough. Admittedly, Charlie was selfish. He knew he was. But it was more than that. He knew that he deserved to be happy. And, right now, he was miserable.

    "It's complicated. It's hard for me to explain." Charlie said. He took a long sip of beer, leaning his head back on the headboard. "I feel like...I try so hard and it's never good enough. Do you know what I mean?"

    You opened your mouth to answer but you weren't exactly sure how.

    Charlie ignored your silence. His question was rhetorical anyways.

    "Me and Nicole have never been perfect. Even from the beginning, the honeymoon phase and stuff, there were big differences between us that we chose to ignore. We fought all the time then we'd just pretend that we didn't..It all just happened so quickly between us. I never wanted to get married, not really, then we had Henry and I was just stuck in this life that I never wanted and never planned for." Charlie explained, eyes up on the ceiling. He never spoke like this, he never talked about himself or his feelings. No one ever asked.

    "Don't get me wrong, I love Henry. I love being his dad." Charlie said to you quickly, realizing how bad it sounded. "But the lifestyle that I have...It was never what I envisioned." He admitted. "I went from being on top of the world, a big upcoming director with all of these options and opportunities, to...what I have now." He wasn't able to hide the sadness in his voice,

    He didn't regret his marriage with Nicole because even in the hardest times, it did bring him his son. But at the same time, the idea that he could be free from the heaviness he felt from his marriage, was so appealing to him.

    You listened to him intently. You loved hearing him talk. He didn't feel comfortable being open like this very often but every now and then, you were able to get him to start ranting or rambling about something important to him and it was always so fascinating. This was no different. You just wished the subject matter wasn't so sad.

    "Do you love her?" You asked him.  You weren't even sure why you were asking. You knew his answer would hurt you.

    "Yes." Charlie replied, almost instantly, it wasn't difficult for him.

"I do love her. We've been through so much and really, I like who she is as a person." He admitted as his voice trailed off. "But I'm not in love with her.  I don't think we've been in love for years now...Nicole's an amazing woman and there's a lot that I admire her for but she isn't an amazing wife. Not for me, anyways. We've never been good for each other but it's been worse lately."

You understood what he meant even though it wasn't something you'd actually experienced yourself before.

"I know that you're probably wondering why we don't just separate but it's not that simple. If we were able to just walk away from this, I'm sure we would. But there's Henry and the apartment and everything that's in our name together..." He sighed, overwhelming himself.

"When did it get really bad?" You asked him, frowning, wanting to know more. These were things that you were always wanting to ask but you never thought you'd have the chance.

Charlie was grateful for your interest. It felt so much better to speak like this and get it out in the open, even if this was all technically in secret. It was such a weight on his shoulders to carry this around with him.

"I'm not sure but I just feel like everything fell apart at once. Or maybe we just realized it at once." Charlie admitted, thinking about it. He sort of forgot that he was even speaking out loud. He was just thinking, realizing things as the words tumbled from his lips. "I wake up, no matter how many hours of sleep I get, and I'm just so exhausted...I put so much energy in everything around me. I'm always doing what I can, thinking about ways to save my marriage, save my family..." His words faded off, swallowing hard.

    He shook his head at himself, knowing what he was going to say but unable to stop himself from doing so. "It just hurts to know that there's no one here to save me."

    You could hear the hesitance in his voice, the way his words cracked just slightly with emotion. It hurt you, to hear someone who you admired so much feeling so weak.

    "Would you let me?" You asked him in a small voice. "I wanna save you, Charlie. I'm here for you, I'm on your side." You were nervous to be so affectionate with him. You two had sex and he was always so sweet to you but you'd never really talked about your feelings for him. It was more than just physical attraction for you.

    Charlie was speechless, staring at the ceiling with widened eyes. He admitted all of that to you and you were still on the phone with him, you were still there willing to do this with him and be there for him. He couldn't believe it.

    "Are you sure you want that, sweetheart?"  He asked you in a far off voice. "This isn't easy for me and it won't be easy for you. I took that call tonight but what if I have to take a call in front of you again? What's going to happen when you're babysitting and you have to see us together? Can you handle all of this? I don't know if I'm worth the stress."

    You swallowed hard. You adjusted the phone in your hands, trying not to imagine how he probably looked speaking to you like this on the hotel bed. "You're worth it, Charlie. I know I left without telling you but I won't do that again. I can handle this." You said to him and although you were anxious about it, you really did mean it.

    Not only did you have feelings for Charlie but you also just had this urge to take care of him, just like he always made sure that he took care of you. You always felt so lonely being in a new city on your own. But Charlie was lonely too, it didn't matter how long he'd been in New York or the fact that he had a family, he was still so alone. He needed you and really, you needed him too.

    Despite himself, a grin formed on Charlie's face. What the two of you were doing was so wrong but in moments like this, he couldn't help but notice how right it felt. He was so happy. "I believe that."

    You lifted the phone away from your ear so that you could see what time it was. You usually stayed up so much later than this but you were so tired right now. Today and tonight had been eventful. You tried to stifle your yawn but it slipped out.

    Charlie heard it. "It's late. You should go to sleep, honey."  He said in a soft but stern tone.

    You were going to argue with him because you'd rather stay awake and talk to him than go to bed. But then another yawn slipped out and you knew he was right. You grabbed your blanket and started moving from the couch over to your bed, settling on your mattress instead. "Are you going to go to bed too?" You asked him, trying to imagine it.

    Charlie thought about it. He was tired but he had so much on his mind. "I think so." He replied to you though he wasn't really sure if that was the case. He didn't want you to worry.

    You brought your blanket up to your chin, getting comfortable. "Goodnight, Charlie. I had such a good time with you this weekend. I'm sorry again for cutting it short."

    "Don't worry about it." He assured you. He felt bad that you felt so guilty about reacting the way you did. "Thank you for staying with me and for letting me talk to you like this tonight." He said to you, "Thanks for being here." He added in a softer tone, embarrassed almost.

    "Anytime." You grinned, heart thumping.

    You went to sleep with a smile on your face, something that you didn't think would happen when you first left the hotel room earlier that night.  Talking on the phone with Charlie had felt so odd to you, it was a medium of communication that you never considered using with him. But somehow, it had alleviated some of the pressure of the heavy conversation that the two of you had.

    In a way, you were almost glad that you left the hotel in the way that you did. If you hadn't, you two might not have ever spoken like that. You felt like you knew him so much better now. And of course, you had pretty much shared your emotional feelings towards him and he accepted them. He was happy about them, actually.

    For the second time that night, you were interrupted from your peaceful sleep.

    This time, as you blinked and processed the situation, you realized it was because of a knock coming from your door.

    You quickly got out of bed, wrapping your blanket tightly around you as you did so. You never got any visitors, especially not at this hour. In the back of your mind, you were already making the assumption that it was a drunk neighbor who thought this was their door or something along those lines.

    As you stood on your toes to look through the peephole, you saw how very wrong you were. Standing there, hands in his pockets and a worried look on his face, was Charlie.

    You ran your hands through your hair, over your face, glancing all over yourself. You would've preferred to look a little more presentable but there wasn't much of an option right now. At least your pajamas matched, regardless of how sleepy you knew you looked.

    You opened the door, heart almost stopping at the wide eyed, relieved look that Charlie gave you.

    Charlie wasn't sure if you'd wake up from him stopping by but he was hoping so. If he made his way here for no reason as at all, he knew he'd feel really stupid going back to the hotel alone, or worse, going back to his apartment. He looked you over and bit the inside of his cheek at the way you were all wrapped up in your blanket, bare legs showing in your tiny pajamas.

    "Charlie," You said in surprise, hand on the doorframe, "What are you doing here?" You asked him, though you weren't complaining. Seeing him standing in your apartment building was so odd to you. He was standing in the same spot that you did multiple times a day and it felt so intimate.

    Charlie removed his hands from his pockets and he wasn't really sure why, he didn't know what to do with them so they settled on his hips, staring at you. "I couldn't sleep." He said simply. He was embarrassed now. When he got everything ready and left to come to your apartment, it just seemed like the correct thing to do, he didn't question why he was doing it. But now, seeing you in front of him he wondered if this was a mistake.

You were silent for only a moment but Charlie tried to fill the silence, not wanting to give you the chance to tell him to go away.

"Oh," He said as he began pushing the sleeve of his shirt up. "And you left this at the hotel. I thought you might need it so I wanted to drop it off." He was smirking as he said this, holding his wrist out to you. He was wearing your hair tie. "I knew it was important." He added, glancing up at you with a knowing grin.

He was fully aware that a hair tie was not worthy of a trip over to your apartment. In fact, you both knew that if he didn't give it back to you, you wouldn't have even noticed it was missing, you had so many of them laying around your apartment. But still, the fact that he was pretending to use that as an excuse to see you was hilarious (and adorable) to you.

Not to mention, seeing Charlie standing there in his dress pants and shirt with the slight spattering of stubble on his face from not shaving while staying at the hotel and your little hair tie on his large wrist, made you inexplicably happy.

"Oh my god, you're a lifesaver." You teased him, smiling big. You reached forward and grabbed his wrist, looking up at him quickly with wide eyes before you hooked your finger under the band and slipped it over his hand.

Charlie was grinning down at you, feeling a lot less anxious now that you were touching him and appreciating his stupid little joke of bringing this to you.

You put it on your own wrist, noting the way that it was looser now that he'd been wearing it. You opened up the door wider, giving him more room. "I guess it would be rude of me not to invite you in after you did such a big favor for me."

"I was hoping you'd say that. I really didn't wanna drag this bag around with me all over the city." Charlie replied and when he bent down to grab something you realized that he had his overnight bag propped up on the wall that was out of eyesight for you, indicating to you that he wanted to stay the night.

You bit your lip to stop from nervously giggling as he made his way into your apartment. It wasn't the first time that he was there with you but still, you felt a small bit of shame. You made it look nice and you had so many personal touches that gave it a bit of life but really, it was extremely small and the building itself was old and neglected in some ways.

In his nice clothes and polished confidence, Charlie looked so out of his element in a place like this. It didn't help that he was just so fucking big and everything in your studio apartment was small.

Charlie didn't mind your apartment, in fact he actually really liked it. He wasn't sure if it was the way you always had it warmly lit, all of your cute little decorations, or just the fact that he knew it belonged to you, but it made him feel calm.

"Sorry to wake you up. We were both so tired and it's late." He said to you, setting his bag down on one of your two seats at your kitchen table before he shrugged his jacket off and hung it on the back of the same chair.

You made your way over to him, tossing your blanket onto your bed as you did so. "Don't apologize." You paused when you were right in front of him. "I'm so glad you're here." You admitted to him, unable to stop the excited look in your eyes.

It didn't matter that he was a mostly put together and reserved middle aged man, as Charlie stared down at you and the happiness on your face, he couldn't stop the butterflies forming in his chest. He never thought he'd feel this way again, he thought it was too late for him until you showed up in his life.

He put a hand on your cheek, stroking your skin with his thumb. "I'm glad too...I couldn't stay away from you." Charlie said softly. It was true. As he tossed and turned in bed, he kept thinking about the fact that he might not get the chance to have a night with Nicole and Henry away again. He didn't want to waste it all alone, he wanted to take advantage of the moment with you.

You nervously began playing with your thumbs, quietly cracking your knuckles as you met his gaze. He glanced down at your fidgety movements and used his other hand to hold both of yours in place, able to grip both of them at once, calming you down.

"Is it okay if I spend the night with you?" He asked you, "Will you let me sneak into bed with you and hold you? I slept so well with you last night." Charlie was speaking so gently and so softly that if you weren't so close to him you weren't sure if you'd be able to hear him.

"You might be too big for my bed." You admitted with a small chuckle, "But I want that. I always get cold in the middle of the night but I was so warm with you. You're gonna spoil me, I'll want to sleep with you all the time. " You added, the laughter dying off because of how sincere you were being with that answer.

Charlie hummed under his breath, thumb ghosting over your lips. "But I like spoiling you, sweetheart. Don't you like it too?" His brown eyes widened slightly at his question, taking in the way that you reacted to it.

Your hands flexed inside of his, instantly wanting to nervously play with your fingers at how that statement made you feel. "I do like it." You admitted, "I just wish you could be around to take care of me all the time." You said to him, blinking through the embarrassment.

Charlie agreed. He wished he could do this every single night. If it were up to him he'd sneak away and lock himself away in your apartment with you all the time. "Well let me take care of you right now, okay? I don't want you to worry about anything, just enjoy our time together."

You realized he was right. It wasn't going to do any good for you to stress about what might happen in the future or whether or not you two would get this opportunity again. You'd beat yourself up if you didn't enjoy the time you had now with him.

"How about this? Come here, honey." Charlie muttered to himself before he bent down and picked you up. You instantly wrapped your legs around his waist as he held you up by your thighs and ass, moving over to your small bed.

You watched the concentrated look on his face as he maneuvered onto your bed, sitting on the end of it and slowly laying back so that his head was resting on your single pillow. He kept you in the position you had been in with you straddling his waist, sitting up.

He absentmindedly ran his hands over your bare thighs, sighing at the soft skin under his touch and the way that you looked on top of him like this. "What did you call me earlier, again?" Charlie asked you, his eyes dancing almost mischievously.

You were confused, thinking back to earlier that night. It all felt so long ago. Your skin heated up as it dawned on you, his expression suddenly making sense. "I don't know." You lied to him, not wanting to repeat the fact that you called him 'daddy' in the heat of the moment.

"Aw, come on. I think you know, sweetheart." Charlie said in a soothing voice, smirking. "Remember when I was making you use your manners and say please for me? You said something else too. You called me something for the first time." He squeezed your thighs gently. "I really liked it, I wanna hear you say it again."

You bit your lip, your hands resting on his soft sweater. "Um," You started to try to say it but got too afraid. When you made eye contact with him and he gave you an encouraging smile, you took a deep breath. "Daddy..." You said quietly.

Charlie groaned with a smile on his face, his fingers digging into your thighs. " That's it. Good girl." He praised you. "You want daddy to spoil you tonight?" He asked you, chest rising and falling quicker at the dirty way he was speaking to you. It didn't make him nervous in the way that it made you but it did give him a rush, it had been so long for him to be this open and enjoy sex like this.

You subconsciously moved your hips against his, gripping his shirt slightly. "I do." You answered him.

"Then come here. I want you to sit on daddy's face, I wanna make you cum." Charlie said to you and hearing that statement come from his deep voice made you shiver in the best way.

"I've never done that before." You said to him, but the way your hips were moving quicker against him let the both of you know that it was something you wanted to do. It made you nervous, to do something with him that would leave you feeling so exposed. "What if I'm too heavy?" You asked him and couldn't stop the giggle that came out. You didn't really mean it, you just were making jokes to alleviate your nervousness.

Charlie laughed too, shaking his head at you. You were so cute.  "Don't be stupid, sweetheart, look at how much bigger I am than you." His hands ran up and down your legs. "Be a good girl for me. I want you to take off your little shorts and panties and come over here."

It was always so surprising for you to see how easily Charlie was always able to calm your racing thoughts and insecurities. You moved slightly off of his lap so that you could do as he told you, slipping off your pajama shorts and underwear.

"That's right, just like that." Charlie encouraged you, keeping his eyes up on  yours so that you didn't feel uncomfortable with him looking you over. "Let me taste you." He said to you, putting his hands on your thighs again so that he could guide you towards him.

Your heart was pounding as you cautiously moved your knees up by either side of his head, putting yourself into the position that he asked you to be in.

Charlie gripped your hips now, bringing you up closer so that you were hovering over his mouth, right where he wanted you. "You're so beautiful, you know that? I can get hard just by looking at you. I don't know how I get any work done with you around." He teased you.

You grinned and looked down at him, ignoring your self consciousness because of the praise that he was giving you.

While keeping eye contact with you, Charlie leaned upwards and parted his mouth, his tongue sliding out so that he could press it against your wetness that was placed right in front of him. He made a low noise of approval, he loved the way you tasted.

You moaned, blinking rapidly at the feeling of Charlie's tongue and lips on your clit and the way that he looked while doing so. You began rocking your hips in time with his motions, wanting more of the feeling.

He had his eyes shut for a few minutes as he ate you out, taking his time to enjoy it. You were lucky that Charlie was the first person to give you head because he was so good at it and the best part was, he loved it. He was so enthusiastic about it, moving against you quickly and just the way you liked it, groaning the entire time.

You gasped when he started circling and stroking your clit in a way that sent a shock of pleasure throughout your body. Your toes curled up and back arched and you lost your balance slightly at how much it affected you.

Charlie had been paying extra attention to your body and your reactions, wanting to make sure that he was doing whatever felt the best for you. So when you stumbled forward, he instinctively reached his hands up, allowing you to grab onto them to steady yourself. While doing that, he didn't stop the way he was lapping at your clit, knowing that he was doing what you needed, he didn't want to interrupt that.

"Oh my god, Charlie." You whined, squeezing his hands as he interlocked his fingers with yours.

"You like it, sweetheart? That feel good? Tell daddy." Charlie grunted out, barely able to speak because of the way he wasn't able to move very much out from underneath  you, he didn't want to.

"It feels so good." You moaned, tilting your head back, "You're so good at it, daddy, please don't stop." You said to him in your cute little breathy voice that made him squeeze your hands back, making a noise of admiration.

For the next several minutes, Charlie continued to move his mouth and tongue against you. He felt like he was in heaven, his girl on top of him like this.

"Oh, fuck. Right there." You requested, bolder with what you wanted because the rush that was creeping up on you was more urgent than your insecurities.

Charlie continued his motions, not speeding up or slowing down, doing exactly what he had been so that you could cum for him.

Your toes curled in pleasure, your orgasm that had been building up inside of you, fully crashing over you, taking over your body. You weren't sure if you were moaning loud or saying words of surprise or maybe even saying Charlie's name. You were so caught up in how intense it was.

Charlie did his best to hold you in place against his tongue but you were shivering and shaking so much from the pleasure. He let you ride out your orgasm, staying on top of him for as long as you needed.

When you were recovering from it, you could barely stay on your knees in the way that you were because of how much that had just taken out of you. Charlie could sense it and he put his hands on your waist and helped you move farther down his body so that he was able to move out from under you, letting you lay down on the mattress.

"You want me to fuck you now? You're so wet for me." Charlie cooed to you as he stood up from the bed. When you made a noise of pleading, wanting him to fuck you, he began taking his clothes off. "Just lay down for me. Relax and I'll make you feel good."

You were in a haze, staring over at him as you tried to catch your breath. He looked so good as he got out of his clothes. He held up a condom and gave you a grin, indicating to you that he remembered it this time which made you lazily chuckle. God, you were obsessed with this man.

When he was naked, Charlie moved back on top of you, kissing you. "Can you taste yourself, sweetheart?" He asked you, hand stroking himself as he lined up with your entrance.

You nodded at his question, embarrassed at the fact that you could indeed taste yourself on his lips. It did turn you on though, you liked it.

Charlie hummed, rubbing the tip of his cock against your wetness. "You taste so good, I love eating your pussy." He told you and before he could say much more, he thrust himself inside of you.

You both gasped at the feeling, at how deep he was able to get even in the first try because of how relaxed and wet you were for him. Your arms wrapped around his neck, holding him down close to you as his hips started rocking.

Charlie and you did this for a while, not saying much but just moaning and wrapping yourselves up in each other. You were both breathing so heavy and your hearts were beating so quickly. It was such a rush every time that the two of you did this. You knew how dangerous it was but it just felt so natural and right.

He had previously been putting his weight on his forearms but he shifted so that he was resting his palms on your bed, able to fuck you from a different angle, hitting your walls in a way that made your eyes flutter shut, loving it.

"You're so tight, sweetheart. You feel perfect."  Charlie praised you, moaning as he continued to fuck you. "Can I try something? I think you'll like it." He asked you.

You instantly nodded, telling him yes.  You'd do anything he asked, you thought.

He hooked a hand under the crook of your knee, pulling your leg up as he scooted up on the bed. Carefully, Charlie moved your leg so that your calf was resting on his shoulder where he wrapped his hand around you there to hold it in place.

You both moaned loudly at the feeling, at how much more of him you were able to take when you were in his position.

Not only did he want to do this so that he could be deeper inside of you but also because his long legs had been hanging off the bed uncomfortably. Charlie was definitely not made for the tiny bed you owned.

"Oh my god." You whined, jumping slightly when Charlie's free hand found your clit, rubbing it gently which directly contrasted the way he was furiously thrusting inside of you.

"Call me daddy again. Tell me how good it feels. I wanna hear it." Charlie begged you, his hips moving at a quick pace. He was getting so close already. You had that effect on him.

"I love it, daddy. You feel so big inside of me, it feels so good." You said to him, keeping  your eyes focused on his, loving the way that he looked as his fluffy hair fell into his eyes from above you.

"I am so big inside of you, sweetheart. I'm so proud of you. You're taking it so well, you're taking all of me, my good little girl." Charlie continued to move his fingers on your clit, somehow in perfect rhytm with the way that he was fucking you.

"I'm gonna cum again, Charlie." You whimpered, feeling the familiar feeling inside of you. You were surprised by this,  you usually were too sensitive to do so but you couldn't help yourself with him.

Charlie's heart soared at that, that he was able to make you cum twice in one night especially so quickly back to back. "Wait for me, I wanna cum with you."  He said to you, letting him ride you even quicker now that he knew he could let himself finish soon.

As close as you were,  you nodded at his request. You wanted to do that with him, it would make you so happy.

The two of you continued this for several more minutes. Each time that Charlie could feel you begin to tighten and tense up on him, he'd move his fingers away from your clit and tell you 'not yet' or 'not until I say, honey'. It was torturous but you liked how in control he was. Your orgasm was up to him, not you and you liked it that way.

Finally, you could tell that Charlie's thrusts began happening in a more sloppy rhythm, various levels of deepness as he did so. "Fuck, okay, right now. I want you to cum right now." He growled out, squeezing your calf. He was right there.

You kept your eyes open and on him as you let yourself finally cum, back arching up from the mattress and hands gripping the blankets underneath you tightly. You felt like you were seeing stars.

Charlie came too, watching you intently as he did so, not wanting to miss out on any noises or reactions you were making as you finished yourself, they were his favorite. After he filled the inside of the condom, he still continued to pump in and out of you in light motions, not wanting to end this feeling right away.

After a few moments, he pulled out and collapsed on the bed next to you. He put an arm underneath your waist and pulled you in against him, kissing the top of your head as he did so.

"That was amazing." You breathed out to him, hand going to his chest and face burrowing in the crook of his neck where you placed a gentle kiss.

"It was." Charlie agreed with a big smile as he ran his fingers up and down your back in a soothing motion.

It became clearer to him than ever in that moment.

Charlie wasn't sure how but he just knew that it was true:  You were going to save him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 2K 43
Graduating from Law School, you moved to California to begin your awaited journey. A part of your journey is bumping into Charlie Barber, A successf...
40.8K 1.4K 21
No commitment, that was the agreement. He paid to give you a decent future, you gave him a temporary escape from a high profile career and a wife who...
60.8K 1.9K 27
As Charlie Barber's marriage to Nicole grows more strenuous, the two seek out the help of a marriage counselor. What he expects to find is help. What...
261K 8.4K 36
a simple yet beautiful hard-working girl falls in love with simply the wrong but the right guy at the same time, jasmine white is a 24 years old wom...