Our Addiction || Draco Malfoy...

Por addy_445

There was never a moment where I realized I love him. I hadn't even realized that I had became attached to hi... Más

intro
malfoy
pureblood
study date
zabini
goosebumps
ferret Boy
euphoric
i almost dont care
attachment
obedient
Harry
The Meade Den
weak
breaking
too
vulnerable
shouldve
just using her
pumkin spice and oak
disappointment
stress
caught
dangerous ?
outsider
laughter
burrow
nightmares
daydreams
beanie babies
shampoo
reality of a soon to be murderer
double lives
an understanding
deep pits
losing either way
too late
'please come, I miss you'
shes back
secrets
snow and even more secrets
or else
gone
no control
choices that dont even matter
choices that do matter
falling apart with guilt
betraying
silently
goodbye
fake
overbearing weight
relapsing
next time, okay?
its happened, dumbledore is dead
wanted (not in the good way)
insane
soon forgotten but almost 'saved'
shadows
run aways
But still
we can all have our happy endings
The end of my beginning (last chapter)
(A/N) What's next for Our Addiction

im yours

4.5K 78 38
Por addy_445

     "You seriously can't live in there forever," Blaise yelled into the door of my doom.

I haven't left in 3 days. The thought of facing Harry and Draco at the same time kept me sane in my room.

Blaise had been amazing to me the past couple of days. Always bringing me my work, studying with me, bringing me food, and bringing messages from the trio, who continued to even with me not responding.

"I don't see why not," I yell back, "I mean, do you think Dumbledore with let me stay here 24/7? Like never even having to go back home too?"

"Open the door," He reply's back in a sing song voice.

As I open the door, I hold out my hands, expecting food. He smiles, and shoves me back into the room.

"Get dressed beauty queen, you're eating with the  big kids today." He laughs after my eyes widen, and throws his jacket onto my unmade bed and collapses onto it.

"You are kidding, right?" I flop next to him.

"Nope, I'm giving you 10 minutes before I drag you out here, clothed or not."

~~~~~~

As I fixate my jacket, I look up finally into the great hall, where Blaise was holding my arm pulling me along. Making sure I can't escape.

Nott, Adrian, Draco and Pansy all sit at one side of a table staring at me. The Gryffindor table only right next it, stares too. Hermione smiles at me but is busy pulling Harry down from walking to me.

"Blaise, where do you suppose I sit," I question, not wanting to sit next to Draco, as I was still mad, and not wanting to face all of Gryffindor (knowing they probably all know).

"Over here of course," he answers back, pulling me down to the empty part of Slytherin table, where barely anyone sits.

I fiddle nervously with my sleeve as food appears, making me salivate and finally happy he dragged me out.

As we both eat, he try's joking with me, knowing Harry and Draco are both staring me down. To a point where both don't care who see's.

I drop my fork as I see Harry, shrugging Hermione off of his arm heading over to Blaise and I's spot. I ignore him as he sits down across from me, next to Blaise.

Pansy and Daphne Greengrass's gasps are heard all the way from here when Harry glares at them both. Well knowing he has never sat at the Slytherin table.

"We really need to talk," he motions outside until Blaise stops him, raising his eyebrows, until Harry shares the same knowingly look. "Zabini you really can't expect me to wait a whole dinner hour right?" 

"Yeah I do, she hasn't been out of the Slytherin common room in days, no, her own dorm room. Give her a minute to breath." Blaise returns back.

"Thank you Blaise, but if Harry needs to talk I can go now," I nod my head to Blaise, just wanting to get out of Draco's view.

Blaise looks at me closely before shrugging. I follow Harry out into a empty hall.

"I missed you," he smiles.

"Is, is that it Harry?" I don't smile back, the hallway felt unnerving. I just wanna go back to my room.

"What happened the other night, Y/n? I thought we were cool, and then you freaked out."

"I was already upset about Draco, Harry. It just all of it added up..." I say, looking at the ground.

"Draco?" Harry questions, as I open my mouth as he caught my slip up, "You guys are on first name basis? I didn't even know you guys you were friends."

"It's his name, Harry. I didn't realize it's a big deal saying someone's name-"

Harry stops me abruptly, "We both know that, it is. Especially Malfoy," he shakes his shoulders almost disgusted by the fact I said his first name.

"Harry, I've miss you too." I don't meet his eyes, embarrassed that I had used my best friend to benefit myself, without even realizing it that night.

He bites the inside of his cheek thinking, until he hugs me, "It's ok. Mione and Ron don't have a problem, I swear."

"Who else knows?"

"A lot of people, after you ran out people were asking what happened. Ron blabbed it before I had time to put on real clothes and kill him," he adds, "I'm sorry, I don't know what was going through your head last night. I'm sorry I jumped at you about Malfoy."

"It's ok..." I whisper.

I want Blaise.

"I'm sure he was just acting normal that night, right? I mean, you guys aren't even friends, plus why would you wanna be friends with a twim wit like himself." He continues, with a smile that seemed as he was convincing himself.

"Can I go eat, Harry, please?" I beg, quietly.

"Potter," Draco's voice rings through that halls, shattering every bone in my body, and hope of not falling apart today.

"What are you doing here? Haven't you done enough?" Harry motions to me, making Draco raise his eyebrows, thinking I had told Harry what he did.

"Can I please just eat? Both of you, please leave me alone for the time being, I can't handle it at this point." I raise my voice, for the first time in days, and hurry away. Harry and Draco both stand looking from each other then back to me trudging away. My exit would've continued until Blaise meets me, out of breath, not even 20 feet away from both of them.

"I tried to stop him, he wasn't taking no for an answer."

~~~~~~

I sit outside with Blaise, who was struggling with me. I'm stubbornly disagreeing with everything he suggests we can do.

I don't know why I was, I was grateful he was still with me. I know he has other friends, but he still chose to be with me, even if I wanted to be alone.

"Blaise, you can go hang with all of them if you want. I'm fine here," I look down to my book and to the skyline, which was turning a slightly pinker by the second as the sun sets.

"I can't leave you, I mean who is gonna tell you boring creature facts that you don't care about?" He laughs.

I smile, "I swear I'm fine, I'll find you later I swear. Maybe I'll even hang out with you guys? I can go for fire whiskey."

He rolls his eyes, "Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"Okay, if you don't find me in 2 hours I'll file a 'missing persons report'? Isn't that what muggles call it?"

"Yes, that's what they call it. I won't forget, Blaise, I'll be there."

He walks away back inside. As soon as he's gone I shiver, knowing he would've just forced me inside if I said anything about being cold before. I like the cold, it was stuffy like my room, it felt clean; icy on my skin.

I walk to the dock of the black lake, questioning why there even is a dock if no one can swim.

I stare into the black lake, almost wanting to jump in. It looked warm, like a hug. I sit down, not taking my eyes off of the spot. Could I actually swim through it?

"What the fuck are you doing?" Draco voice yells concerningly grabbing my arm pulling me up, easily.

"Ouch, you didn't have to do that so harshly." I rub my arm where his hand was, but look up at him who looked down at me like I was dumb.

"You looked like you were about to jump in-" he looks down into the lake, the same spot I was and shakes his head. "Oh my fucking... Jeez, you were gonna." He points to the water, and suddenly the two 'flowers' in the water appeared to be eyes.

"Oh my gosh..." I say lowly.

"The moster tricks your mind, basically dragging into somewhere whether it's a forest, or water, just to hold onto you. It won't kill you, but it's a pretty traumatic experience." He babbles, well knowing we hadn't talked since...

I look at him smiling, until he finally looks back at me and his face flushes.

"Didn't realize I was talking to Blaise?" I laugh, but after seeing his blush shade darken, I furrow my brows.

"We need to talk," he states returning to his cold expression.

"Do we though? I know what happened, I mean it's not that hard to understand, you fucked Pansy and then let her beam at me, like she won a game. A trophy." I walk off of the dock but continue on the shoreline, carefully not stepping into water as it was almost completely dark.

"And you fucked Harry." He retaliates.

"I was wrong for that. I feel more bad for him than you although, it's not like Harry did anything wrong."

He grabs my arm again pulling me back to him, I stop talking immediately as we both catch our breaths from being able to feel each other's body heat. Our eyes meet hungry. His lips parting, looking down at mine then to my face.

Until I remember. My angered face returns, with his dark look burning into my eyes.

"What did you tell him?" He asks harshly, not bothering to acknowledge both of us staring at each other in the dark.

"He doesn't know anything, Malfoy." I turn away from him, leaving him stringing along again.

"Malfoy?" He questions, "Since when am I Malfoy to you?"

"Maybe when I finally thought we were getting somewhere, when you weren't gonna close me out, or maybe it was when I accidentally called you Draco to Harry so now he might be suspicious? I don't know?" As I finish the last part the sound of leaves breaking under his feet stop.

"He suspects something?"

"Is it really that big of a deal for us to be together?" I stop walking too, but don't turn around. I know it is a big deal. I just need for him to say it aloud again, for it to bring me back to reality.

"Maybe it's the fucking fact you could get killed. Blaise can get killed too, but I don't know. Maybe it isn't a big deal?"

"Wait what," my voice cracks as I turn to him, "killed?"

"Pretend I didn't say anything?" He provokes.

"No. You have to explain."

"I don't have to do anything for you. You just have to know it can never happen," he steps closer to me making me look back up at him, "even if I want it to."

"You don't have to do anything your father says," I continue, my eyes fill with tears but make no notion to cry.

"It's way bigger than that." He states, looking up to the sky. All of the stars were bright, shining down on us.

"Maybe..." my voice trails off. There's always 'so many things I don't know' or it's 'much bigger than that'.

Had I already forgiven him? Out of all of the pain he had caused to flood over me in the past couple days, I didn't care again.

His face is softer when he looks at me now, like he's holding back a smile. Maybe he will treat me differently now.

"Draco?"

"Yes, ms. Y/n?"

"I understand we can't ever let anyone know, or be anything, more, to each other, but could we have an understanding?" I turn to him, looking up to his face.

"What is it?"

"You can't sleep with Pansy, just because your mad. Or any girl for that matter, because even if we can't ever repeat the phrase of us 'being in a relationship'," I grab his hand, sending a deep blush onto my face knowing I had never done that, "means I'm yours, only, I don't share."

"Your mine?" His tone is unreadable, I can't see his face, but I only pray I wasn't about to get humiliated.

________________

OKKKK I LOVE THIS CHAPTER LOL

Also don't worry things will probably be going down hill in the next 2 chapters buttttt....

Expect some smut with next chapter (although no promises I am incapable of having a plan for this)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.9K 32 40
Embark on a magical adventure with Hermione Granger as she navigates the treacherous path from hatred to love in the enchanting world of Harry Potter...
541K 8.9K 48
"You want to know what I taste like?" I say, leaving my mouth slightly open. I can feel Malfoy's breath on my lips. He doesn't answer, but his breath...
13.4K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
115K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...