The end of my beginning (last chapter)

This is the last chapter of 'Our Addiction':

Draco's pov:

She really didn't say goodbye to her father. We both walked out back into the day. The air is getting colder now since it's already almost seven.

I thought she would turn around after setting her bags outside to give a proper goodbye but she locked the door on our way out.

I couldn't believe he was still sleeping. He's going to wake up with the day completely gone and her daughter running away with the mysterious 'Fred Weasley'.

What if the the ministry comes back to him again to investigate?

No. They have bigger problems. I'm not saying that they don't care about Y/n, she just isn't a priority.

"I can apparate us this time. I broke my wand but I can still use magic." I say trying to tease her.

Her face barely even reacts. I can see she's nervous by the way she twiddles her thumb that holds the brown trunk. Her hair frizzes and her curls are in their usual ringlets, instead they fall flatter.

"Can we just go please?" She states.

Is she second guessing this?

I nod and for the fifth time in the past two days we apparate.

Y/n pov:

He takes my empty hand to enlace his fingers in mine as we apparate.

That was the last time I'll ever be in my bedroom. In my home.

My worst nightmares happened in that house and yet I barely could drag my feet out to leave.

I'll never see Fred again or Harry, Hermione, Ron, George. I'm abandoning my family. They can't just leave this war because everyone is counting on them. If anyone can defeat Voldemort its Harry. If Harry was doing what I'm doing they would be left to crumple.

But Harry isn't leaving. It's me.

In my head, it's better this way. I would only harm them and become a detrimental factor to them losing the war. I'm a traitor.

I'm in love with Draco.

Feelings like that don't ease easily.

The night is far too peaceful to replicate my feelings. Then again, it feels as if nothing I see or do can settle the overbearing feeling in my whole body.

It's painful.

"You know," Draco says dragging me out of my head, "Theo, Blaise, and I used to spend the summer before we went to Hogwarts pretending this was the express. All we wanted to do was grow up and become our own person, away from our families. We also wanted to be able to stay up past nine, but that isn't as important."

"I didn't want to go to Hogwarts at first. I didn't want to leave my friends. All of a sudden at the age of eleven my father had hated me for my so called, 'gift'."

"But you liked it after you came right?" He takes my bag and sits on a cold plastic bench.

The train station has people everywhere, filing in and out of trains. Families are everywhere scrambling and stressed out.

I turn my head to look at him, squinting. "Is that a joke?"

He tilts his head, "No?"

"I'm a muggle born and a Slytherin. I've never been welcomed until Blaise. I hated it. I wasn't welcomed in my home neither Hogwarts."