The Detective Chick and The A...

Bởi Satoshi_Shinichi_178

You're a new student of Hope's Peak High School and your also in the 78th class. You're a type of guy who is... Xem Thêm

New School???
Final Decision.
"Mysterious Dude" vs. "Mysterious Chick"
Prepreation Day.
First Day of School {1}: Your first strange encounter.
First Day of School {2}: Kyoko's first strange encounter
First Day of School {3}: The 78th Class
First Day of School {4}: Weird Introductions and Caught you Red-handed?
First Day of School {5}: Free Time
First Day of School {6}: Injury??? (Final Part)
Nice to know your Name
Girls Night Out {1}
Girls Night Out {2}: A Sexy Outfit and no Interest or What?
You Shouldn't ask For This...
Party is Over
An Unexpected Fight on a Monday?
Surprise, Surprise!
Introduction, Much???
Activity Time
Mafia {1}
Mafia {2}
Mafia {3}
Mafia {4}
Mafia {5}: Quiet Discussions
Mafia {6}: It's Going Down For Real
Mafia {7}
Mafia {8}: Final Part
Lunch Time
Trapped into The Aphrodisiac
Feeling any Regrets...or Not...?
End of The Activity Time
Outside of Hope's Peak Academy
Who? and How?
The 77th Class
Dodgeball {1}: The Teams
Dodgeball {2}: Some "Plan", Indeed
Dodgeball {3}: Your Speed got Drained, Temporarily
Dodgeball {4}: The Back Ups & The Recovery
Dodgeball {5}: Final Part
The "Special Meeting"
Cafeteria Party {1}: Intruder Alert!
Cafeteria Party {2}: (Final Part)
Thief or Thieves
Got Framed
Just. Got. Played...?
Don't Tell Them The Whole Truth
The Rooftop Meeting
A New Club
Karate Subordinates vs. A Sprinter
Let's Make a Deal
That "Vengeful" was Nothing but In Vain
What a Quick Beating

A "Simple Conversation"

923 23 15
Bởi Satoshi_Shinichi_178

*Last Time*

"Shall we proceed?" You asked her in preparation, mentioning about your deal with Kirigiri, while now once again holding your "red jansport bag".

This actually now caused most of the students in the still cheering crowd for some damn reason to now fixate their eyes on both of you, (standing quite close and staring at each other) in curiosity with a surprised and shocking look on their faces.

"..."

"Yes." As soon as Kirigiri calmly replied, while now give a slow nod to you in full preparation, before now slowly brushing off her hair to the side with her eyes closed and with a straight face on her, this actually caused most of the students in the crowd, mostly the girls for some damn reason to let out a shocking and surprising expressions from their voices and on their faces, just like majority of your classmates in your homeroom class.

As the whole crowd of students that were still watching this now finished scrap were still cheering 📣 and applauding of your fighting skills, your victory and your whole performances, while majority's the students were now discussing among themselves either about you and Kirigiri, both "hanging out" or about the scrap that you had with the still now unconscious karate student...

"Let's go." You calmly and blandly said those words to Kirigiri, signalling for both you and her to leave the school ground together, before the two of you now slowly walking towards the opened school gate and then finally exited the school together.

*Continue*

[Sidewalks]

"3rd Person POV"

It's only been a few minutes of silence of their walks, after (Y/N) and Kyoko exited the school together.

Until...

"Must take a lot of hard work and skills to defeat a professional karate fighter?" Kyoko now calmly broke the silence by asking (Y/N) a question, while facing straight ahead with a straight face on her.

"..."

(Y/N) still went silent for a moment, until...

"Not really." He calmly replied plainly, while also facing and staring straight ahead with also a straight face on him.

"Oh really?" Kyoko said, a bit surprised of what (Y/N) said, while still facing straight ahead and now looking at him from the corner of her right eye at the same time with still a straight face on her.

"So you admitted that you're a professional fighter?"

"..."

"I never said that." (Y/N) answered her second question, calmly.

"Then how did you defeated that random karate student so easily?" Kyoko asked in curiosity.

(Y/N) now went silent for a moment, until...

"..."

"He's a white belt."

"Huh?" Kyoko was now confused of (Y/N)'s bland answer.

"Try to remember carefully the outfit that he was wearing, awhile ago." (Y/N) said to Kyoko, calmly.

*flashback*

In curiosity as to wondering why this raging student with the karate uniform 🥋's fighting movements were not extremely good and so predictable, (Y/N) now secretly decided to quickly and thoroughly looked at his karate uniform once again, while still easily dodging his attacks.

As he secretly, quickly and thoroughly re-examined at his karate uniform once again...

"..."

"Oh."

"I see now." (Y/N) said in his head in realization.

That's right. And that realization was that this raging student with the karate uniform 🥋 is a white belt, meaning that he's not even near the same level as the 6 Elite members of the Karate Club, that (Y/N) flawlessly beat up during lunch time.

After secretly, quickly and thoroughly finished re-examined the raging karate student's uniform...

"Alright. No more playing round. Let's just finish this, already." (Y/N) said to himself in his head sternly, before now once again anticipating this time only five more attacks from the raging karate student.

*Back to Reality*

"Oh. I see." Kyoko said, and now understood of (Y/N)'s bland answer and back-up statement.

"Yeah." (Y/N) said, blandly.

"But, if that's the case, would that make you a "less decent fighter"?" Kyoko said and asked (Y/N) another question, curiously.

"..."

"Sure." He calmly replied plainly, while still facing and staring straight ahead with still a straight face on him.

"..."

"Hmpt... I doubt that." Kyoko said in her head in disbelief, while now secretly looking away from (Y/N) and now also facing straight ahead once again with still a straight face on her.

*10 minutes of walking in the streets later*

•==========================================================•

[Coffee store]   (*cue the music* 😅)

After finally deciding which place to stay to talk about the topic, and once (Y/N) & Kirigiri entered a coffee store, both of them went to the counter to ordered food and/or beverages first, before finding a seat to sit.

Once they were both standing side by side in front of the counter and looking at the menu (which is a huge board with varieties of food and beverages above and behind the cashiers), (Y/N) secretly noticed that Kirigiri didn't have her wallet with her.

"..."

"Going to buy something?" But (Y/N) still asked Kirigiri either way in curiosity, while still looking at the huge board that is above and behind the cashiers.

"No, I'm okay." Kirigiri replied calmly, while also looking at the huge board.

"What about you?" She asked (Y/N) in curiosity.

"Yeah." (Y/N) replied back, blandly.

"Okay. Then I'll wait for you at the table." Kirigiri said, before slowly leaving you to go find a specific table for both of them to sit.

While still looking at the huge menu, (Y/N) secretly noticed few seconds ago that Kirigiri was secretly fixating her eyes on a specific beverage on the right side of that huge board.

So therefore...

*2 or 3 minutes later of ordering food and beverages*

As soon (Y/N) finally reached to a specific table that Kirigiri picked and was waiting for him, before sitting on a seat across from her...

"Here." While now holding a food and a beverage with his right hand, (Y/N) now had another but different beverage on his left hand, before now giving it to her.

Kirigiri was now surprised of what he did.

"You don't have to do that, you know?" Kirigiri politely refused to accept the drink, despite that it was one of her favourite beverages, which it was apparently on a very low price for a limited time.

"You've been strongly eyeing on that drink for so long."

"So, for once, my treat." (Y/N) said and secretly insisted, before slowly now putting the 'beverage' on her side of the table.

"..."

Kirigiri was now very hesitant about this offer, before reluctantly...

"(*sigh*)"

"Okay." Grabbed the beverage before now taking a sip.

After consuming some of their snacks for a few moment...

"So. Shall we start talking about it?" Kirigiri

"..."

"Right." (Y/N) said in a calm but serious tone.

"I hope that you didn't drop that USB stick in the middle of your fight, right?" Krigiri now mentioned about the specific item.

"Surprisingly not." (Y/N) said while now pulling out and showing it to her, before putting it back in his breast pocket.

"I see. That's good." She said, satisfyingly.

"Yeah." (Y/N) commented, blandly.

"So, Tell me. How did you learn those professional fighting skills?"

"Or rather, who taught you how to fight and defend yourself like a professional fighter?" Krigiri now ask (Y/N) a question. The same kind of question that she gave him awhile ago at the school's nurse's office.

"..."

(Y/N) went silent for a quite long time, until...

"..."

"..."

"..."

"(*sigh*)"

"Alright." (Y/N) now said and silently sighed in defeat and in annoyance of this interrogation bullshitness.

"For starters, Nobody taught me how to fight and defend myself 'professionally'." (Y/N) said calmly, as he now began to open up about his... "secret fighting skills".

"I find that really hard to believe." Krigiri said, while now had a disbelief look on her face.

However...

"It's the truth." (Y/N) said sternly, while looking down at the table, before taking another bite of his snack.

"Then how did you learn to defend yourself and performing those professional fighting skills, without anyone teaching you" Kirigiri now asked another question in curiosity.

"..."

(Y/N) once again went silent for a quite long time, until...

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I learned them by myself." He said blandly, while now looking back at her with a straight face on him.

"So... Self-taught?" Kirigiri said, curiously and in confusion.

He just simply nodded his head as an answer to her question.

"I also find that really hard to believe." Krigiri said, still in disbelief of what (Y/N) said.

However...

"That's also the truth." (Y/N) said, sternly.

"I never take a fighting class of any types of fighting styles in my life." (Y/N) now calmly added on in his... "secret fighting skills", despite of not liking to talk a lot in general, which actually caused Kirigiri to be secretly surprised about it.

"Not even taking a fighting class or a 'fighting club' in your old school, or during your free time? Like during the weekends for example?" Kirigiri said and added on to her question in curiosity.

"Nope." (Y/N) replied, plainly.

"I see." Kirigiri said calmly, before taking another sip of her drink, while now having her eyes closed to think and process of the new information that (Y/N) gave to her.

"..."

"Well... It seems like you answered all of my questions." Krigiri said calmly and in satisfaction, while having her arms crossed.

"I see." (Y/N) said plainly in understanding, before finishing his food and beverage, and then now slowly about to get up and leave the table.

"If that's the case..." He Now heard Kirigiri voice said, before...

"Hm?" Not even midway of getting up from his chair, (Y/N) now felt a hand being wrapped around on his left wrist.

In a second, he quickly realized that Kirigiri now had her hand right wrapped around his left wrist and staring sternly back at him, while still sitting on her seat and now extending her left hand to (Y/N), signalling for him to give her that specific item.

(Y/N) already knew her gesture, before...

"(*sigh*)"

"I know." Calmly said and sighed in annoyance, as he went back to his seat and now pulled out the USB stick from his breast pocket, before now slowly and secretly reluctantly giving it to Kirigiri.

Kirigiri noticed (Y/N)'s slow gesture. So therefore...

"Like I said earlier, if the principal finds out about it, I'll definitely back you up, if he's starts attacking you verbally."

"You have my words." She said, now giving (Y/N) the reasons to believe her once again, reassuringly.

He just simply stared at Kirigiri with a straight face on him.

Then out of nowhere...

*ringtone*

Both of them quickly knew that Kirigiri's cellphone now began ringing, which now caused Kirigiri to pulled it out from her dark purple collared jacket.

"Hello?" Kirigiri now picked up her phone.

"..."

"Mhm."

"..."

"Oh. I see." Kirigiri said calmly on the phone.

"..."

"I'll be there as soon as possible." Kirigiri said those word calmly, before now hanging up the phone.

"Hm?" (Y/N) slightly arched his left eyebrow in confusion.

"It was one of the detectives that I work with." Kirigiri said to clear out his confusion.

"Apparently I have to go see them to talk about a new crime case that's needs to be solve today." She added on, telling him about her conversation with one of her workers on the phone with more detail.

"I see." (Y/N) said blandly, but in now understanding.

"Well... gotta go." Krigiri said, before grabbing her cup to finish drinking the remains of the beverage, and now slowly getting up from her seat to throw her now empty cup in the garbage, which is right sorta beside her.

"Right." (Y/N) said plainly, before he also slowly getting up from his seat and preparing to go back to school campus.

"And by the way..."

"Hm?" (Y/N) now heard Kirigiri's voice, which caused him to look back at her, who was now walking towards him, before now standing pretty close to him.

"..."

She looked up at him and...

"Thanks for buying that drink for me. I really appreciate it." Thanked him, staring at him still with a straight face on her for a few moment, before slowly now walking passed by him and began leaving the coffee store.

(Y/N) just stood there, while on the outside, he was now staring at the floor with a straight face on him, but in the inside, he was now a bit surprised of Krigiri thanking him for him, just buying a drink for her.

(Y/N) stood there for a quite long time, until he now grabbed his bag, cleaned the table by picking up his own now empty cup and a small white paper bag (which was filled awhile ago from his snack that he bought), and throw it in the garbage, before also leaving the coffee store and now going back to school campus.

••========================================================••

Word Count: 2184 words

That's all for this chapter.

It maybe a short chapter, but it's still also a very important chapter in this story.

And it Looks like I'm back once again, guys.

Also, Once again, I'm extremely sorry for not uploading chapters in this story that often :/

Of course I've been super busy because of:

1. Of Course, This Pandemic that's still going on (COVID-19).

2. I'm practicing driving before my road test.

3. Still going to the gym to do my track-and-Field workouts. 💪

4. Spending time with my family and friends, during this winter break.

5. Of course, Still Playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

6. Again, I'm still trying to finish watching some of the anime series that are in my "Anime Series to Watch List", Because I've been caught lacking, lol. 🤣😎🤣😎

and

7. Of course. Writer's block-ish. 😅

But, no worries. Once again, I'm still keep on writing this story eventually, no matter what. I'll never give up on this story. 💯🔥👍😎.

I'm still maybe an extremely busy man, but of course, I always find ways to keep on writing and upload chapters on this story. 💯👍🔥😎

**Oh. And by the way**:

If you guys want to know where I got that specific cafe store picture that you saw earlier in this chapter, if you want, you guys can go and download this free app. Game/Novel called "Moe! Ninja Girls" either on iPhones or Android, or whatever types of phones you guys have. And you guys can also get it on steam.

My brief summary of "Moe! Ninja Girls": 😅

This app. Is basically a main character who is a Legendary Ninja who wants to live a normal life and wants to spend his teenage life as a normal high school student, until something happens along the way (that includes tough trials, a lot of fight scenes, and........ harems. 😅😅😅).

So yeah. If you want, after reading this chapter, go check out this app. It's really fun to read, And it actually low-key helps me to become a better writer and this app. also helps to have and create a lot of ideas to write in my stories on Wattpad.

And of course, I'm not sponsoring this app. I'm just letting you guy know where I got that specific cafe store picture. 😅😅😅

So yeah... with that being said, You guys stay Safe, stay Healthy, Cool, Fresh and Awesome 👍🔥😎, And the

Next chapter coming up soon.

See, ya.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

651K 29.9K 18
{RANKED #1 IN #HAIKYUU 13/05/18} {RANKED #1 IN #ANIMEFANFICTION 22/05/18} {RANKED #3 IN #XREADER 27/05/18 (out of over 33k stories what the actual...
29.5K 674 30
A quiet, stoic girl and a quiet, shy boy meet, what will happen? --------------------------------------- (Y/N) (L/N) was never really that popular in...
32K 899 35
"Heyyy! Pay attention to me!" The purple haired troublemaker exclaimed, tugging your arm away from the taller boy next to you. "Don't go hogging (Y/N...
156 0 5
Schoolgirl Hitomi Hoshino finds herself trapped inside an institution for gifted juveniles, where she, along with 16 others are forced into a horribl...