Im Not Like The Rest, Harry S...

Galing kay whoooopdeedoo

After Skylar Cowell's mother died, her father turned into the opposite of who he used to be. After some horri... Higit pa

Im Not Like The Rest, Harry Styles-1
Meeting Someone New-2
A Day With The Boys -3
Bonding Time- 4
One Month Later - 5
I Think I Want To Be More Than Friends With Him- 6
A Day At The Beach-7
Update In My Relationship Status-8
Talk Time -9
Theres Always Two Sides To A Person-10
Too forgiving-11
I Can't Believe I Like Harry-12
The Past Is The Past So Enjoy Right Now-13
Plan Gone Wrong-14
Look For Signs-15
Time To Go To Hawaii-16
idk a name for this chapter-17
A Little Flirt, A Little Tease-18
Do Something With Your Feelings Alright?-19
Finally-20
Feelings and Kissing-21
What Do You Want For Your Birthday?-22
Happy Birthday, Love-23
Discussing Things And A New Challeng-24
Make Him Want You-25
Bye Bye Hawaii Hello Public-26
We Can Make It work-27
Back To School-28
I Don't Want To Keep Too Much From Him-29
Two Weeks Without Harry?!-30
Talking About Eddy-31
Welcome Back Harry-32
Talking and Forgiving-33
Not Fully Forgiven-34
Friends Again But Come On Tour With Us-35
Date Before The Tour-36
STOP EDDY YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING-37
Can't Stay Mad-38
Closer To Seeing Harry-40
New Years-41
After Party-42
Losing the best thing-43
Talking about thingss-44
He Needs To Earn Her Trust-45
An Explanation-46
Skylars Dad's House-47
Perfect morning??-48
Eventful Day-49
Car Rides and a Fancy Hotel Room-50
Next Day, Cheeky Talks-51
Elevator Arguments but True Love-52
Back To The Boys-53
Beaches, showers and Harry Styles-54
Police Officers and Bad Day-55
Walks and Talks-56
Pranking The Pranksters-57
Date-58
Last day-59
Back Home-60
He's Not Talking To Me-61
I Still Love You- 62

Phone Calls-39

68.1K 972 270
Galing kay whoooopdeedoo

Harry’s POV

I feel beyond lucky. The fact that she forgave me so easily saved me from heartbreak, that’s for sure. I understand why she was mad at me and she understands why I was mad at her, and luckily she forgave me for jumping to conclusions.

I guess that’s just another thing I love about her. She can’t stay mad at me and not in a bad way; but I find that as a benefit. I hate when she gets mad at me and I love that she was able to forgive so easily.

I still don’t feel fully off the hook though. I just feel so bad for making her sad. I hate that I was the reason to make her cry and I never want to do it again.

I wonder when she’ll visit me. She won’t give me a specific date yet but I’m sure it’ll be soon. Or at least I’m hoping so.

Today we’ve moved on to our next destination in Texas ready to have our concert. It’s not that I’m not exited, because I am. But being away from Sky for so long and having us going through a lot of arguments took its toll on me. I just miss her more than ever and although everything’s fine now, I feel like I’m losing her, and that’s that last thing I want. I just can’t keep that thought out of my head.

What if Louis was right a couple weeks ago when he said that I would easily lose Sky at the rate I’m going? I don’t want him to be right. I want to prove to him-and everyone else-that even with all the distance and arguments, we’ll be able to pull through. I know that we can do it.

Just thinking about her makes my mood lighten up. Thinking about her happy and bubbly personality brightens me up. I miss the way she laughs and smiles when we talk. I miss hugging her and kissing her and just being with her. It only makes me more anxious to see her and I’m willing to wait until she’s ready for her to come and visit. I’d do anything for her.

~

“Thank you, Texas!” The boys and I yelled as we waved at the enormous crowd and began to run off stage.

The audience was wild tonight, they were very loud and their support was great! I walked into my change room and stripped out of my now sweaty suite and into a pair of jogging pants and a white undershirt.

I know that none of the boys would have changed as quickly as I have so I decided to use up my free time to check on Skylar. Tonight’s performance might have got her off my mind for the moment, but now she’s back and I need to hear her voice.

I dialled her number and waited a few rings until she picked up.

“Hello?” Her groggy voice said through the phone.

“Hey babe, how are you, what’re you doing?”

“Well, I was sleeping-“

“Oh Shit, Skylar! I’m so sorry! I completely forgot about the time difference. I’m going to hang up now; I’ll call you later when you’re not sleeping.”

“Harry, its fine, I’m awake now, so don’t hang up on me. Tell me, how was your concert?”

“It was great, the audience was nice, loud and very supportive, and I wish you were here to see it. You’d be amazed.”

“I know, and I can’t wait to visit and see it all for myself! From what your fans say your concerts must be amazing.” She chuckled lightly at the end of her sentence and I could imagine her shaking her head slightly.

“They do seem to enjoy it a lot; I know you’d enjoy it for sure. Do you know when you’re coming yet? I miss you.”

“I miss you too Harry, and I think I know when I might be coming, but I’m not telling you yet, I want it to be a surprise.”

“Sky, you know I hate surprises!”

“So do I yet you still surprise me all the time.”

“But that’s different! I like surprising you.”

“I know, so I decided that I’m going to surprise you for a change- so I can see how much fun it really is and why you always surprise me.”

A smile grew on my face as I laughed quietly to myself. Of course she would make me even more desperate to know when she’s coming.

“Well I might as well let you be, but tell me at least a hint! I always give you a clue to my surprises.”

“Hmm, let me think.”

She paused before saying “It’s on an important day.”

I furrowed my eyebrows while I tried to think of an important day, but nothing came to my mind.

“What important day?”

“You’ll see when I get there.”

“I hate you.” I mumbled jokefully to her.

“No, you love me.”

“I guess you’re right, I do love you.”

She laughed softly before a silence came through the phone.

“Babe, I’m going to hang up now ok? Go back to sleep. You must be tired. I’ll call you later, alright?”

“Mhm, love you, goodnight.”

I repeated the same words she said to me back to her before hanging up.

I can’t wait to see her.

Skylar’s POV

I woke up due to the sound of my phone ringing. It was now broad daylight and I expected it to be Harry calling me again on the phone. Once I glanced at the caller ID my heart froze.

It was the number to my old house.

Yah, the old house as in the one I lived in with my dad.

I didn’t know what to do. The feeling of being unsafe ran through me and the memories that I forgot suddenly rushed back.

There was no way I was going to pick up.

But why is he calling? I mean, isn’t he in jail? There’s no way his jail time was up already. It couldn’t be possible. Or could it? I don’t even know how long he was supposed to be in there for.

Ignoring the ringing of my phone I hopped out of bed and made my way down to the kitchen and prepared myself some butter on toast.

While making it, I couldn’t help but wonder why I was getting a call from my old house. What if it’s something important? But what if it’s something bad?

Oh God, I shouldn’t even care about this. He beat me for the longest time; why am I even worried? I’m so far away from him now that I shouldn’t even care about what could possibly be happening back there.

Just thinking about this makes me want to talk about it with someone. I feel like I should be talking about this with Harry but he doesn’t know that anything happened in the first place. I don’t even want him to find out. Everything between us is going back to the way it used to be and I’m glad it’s like that. If I tell him now he’ll just be so confused and hurt and I don’t want to go through it.

I could talk to Louis about it because he knows, but at the same time, I could just ignore this whole thing. And I think that’s what I’m going to do. I shouldn’t even bring people into my problems anyway, it’ll just complicate everything.

I finished eating my toast when Simon walked into the room. He smiled at me as he sat across from me from the kitchen table.

“Morning Skylar. How was your sleep?”

“It was fine... Is there something you needed?” I asked suspiciously. Just the way he said good morning to me was as though he needed something or he needed to ask something.

“Actually there’s something that I needed to ask you.”

I nodded hesitantly, waiting for him to continue.

“Did you get a call this morning...? From your dad?”

“Yah, I did. I didn’t pick up though; I wasn’t sure what to do.”

“Well since you didn’t pick it up, I might as well tell you. You see Sky, he wants to see you again. He’s insisted that he’s changed and now that he’s out of jail he just wants to see you one last time. He said he misses you and wants to apologise to you in person. He’s been taking classes and has been trying to put his life back together and he wants you to be a part of it. Although it’ll only be for a short period of time unless you say otherwise.”

I didn’t know what to say. Has he really changed? It’s been a while since I’ve seen him and maybe he really has changed throughout the time.

“I don’t know, Simon. I don’t know if I’m ready to see him again.”

“I understand. It’s you’re decision anyways. I just wanted to let you know. And since you were planning on visiting Harry and the boys around New Years, I thought you might want to Visit him since they’ll be in California around that time.”

“Oh, right. I might. I just need to think about it.”

He nodded and smiled at me. “Well, I need to head off to work now, I’ll see you later today alright?”

“Alright, I’ll see you later bye!” I waved at him as he walked out the door.

Once I knew that he was out of the house I began to pace the house, just thinking. Do I visit him or not? Will it be worth it? What if he does something to me? But at the same time, what if he really has changed since I’ve lasted seen him,

What if jail really did help him find himself again? Oh God, I don’t know what I’m going to do. But I know that by the time New Years comes I’ll have my decision. But so far, it doesn’t seem like I’ll be seeing him anytime soon.

 Thank the Lord it's finally christmas break! Which means I'll be able to update another few chapters in the next few weeks!

Question: DO YOU WANT SKY TO SEE HIS DAD AGAIN?

I have a plot people so don't worry I have everything under control! HARRY Will find out about her past but it wont happen until a little later! But I know you'll love it so I hope you enjoy!

COMMENT VOTE COMMENT VOTE COMMENT VOTE COMMENT VOTE :) Love uu's

DEDZ TO Emma_malone! Thaks for the nice comment! 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

49.5K 940 25
Most kids know who their dads are, they live with them, they play with them, they go to the movies together and lots more. Well im not like most kids...
22.4K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...
24K 357 30
After Skylar Raimer goes through a horrible tragedy involving her parents' deaths she runs into the one and only Harry Styles. They hit it off from t...
31.6K 603 23
Evelyn is suffering from depression. After texting the wrong number, she finds Harry Styles. He continues to text her, and try to cheer her up while...