BTS SMUTS [BXB]🔥🔞

By inwakook

A COMPILATION OF BTS ONE SHOTS •EXPLICIT SEX!!! •100% GAY ___________________________________________ When we... More

SATURDAY VIEW [TAEKOOK]
MIRROR MIRROR [KOOKMIN]
LONG TIME NO SEE [TAEKOOK]
STRIP POKER [KOOKMIN]
DADDY [NAMJIN]
NAKED PRANK [SOPE]
THREESOME [KOOK+MIN+TAE]
PUNISHMENT [TAEGI]
GENTLE [NAMKOOK]
ENEMY [TAEMIN]
PINK BOW [TAEGI]
SHOWERHEAD [KOOKMIN] PART 1
SHOWERHEAD [KOOKMIN] PART 2
SKIP BIOLOGY? [TAEGI]
TEASING DADDY [NAMKOOK]
HORNY TEXT [TAEKOOK]

CHOCOLATES [YOONMIN]

12.9K 92 12
By inwakook

JIMIN POV~

-I-I'm sorry, Namjoon. I had no idea you liked me in that way - I spoke awkwardly as I weakly held onto the box of chocolates that the boy had just handed to me.

Despite me not wanting to accept, Namjoon kept on insisting that I kept them since he had no one else to give them to.

Unable to refuse, I had to take the chocolates so as to not hurt the poor boy's feelings even more but I also knew that I couldn't let Yoongi see them. Yoongi, although a very good boyfriend, could be extremely territorial of me sometimes and I didn't want to bring out that streak of possessiveness in him because it tended to make him rather intimidating and dominating which didn't always end well for my body.

He didn't hurt me, no. Yoongi wasn't violent by nature. But he knew perfectly well how to be aggressive when needed and that was one of the most attractive yet tricky traits about him.

Except for his very obvious dislike of all the boys that interacted with me or dared to even as much as glance at me for a heartbeat too long, I could never tell what he was thinking whenever he came to pick me up after college.

He always eyed me up in a particularly heated manner whenever I walked towards his car as if he had no choice but to let me get through college without a hitch, no matter how much other guys' proximity with me bothered him, since he was no longer a student here and couldn't really cause trouble for me by picking fights with my fellow students.

Shaking my head, I quickly hid the chocolates inside my bag before walking towards the spot where Yoongi usually waited for me in his car.

I had stopped trying to recognise his cars by their colour or vehicle registration numbers because Yoongi, being a multimillionaire CEO had more cars than I could keep a count of and being a typical young man, he liked to drive around in brand new cars everyday which me being the incurious person I am, could never differentiate between.

I simply walked up to the same spot everyday, checked if Yoongi was in the driver's seat and got in. And today, as usual, Yoongi was waiting for me in a brand new obsidian black Mercedes that I'd never seen before but there was something in his eyes that didn't feel familiar, his jaw clenched ever so slightly as I got in.

-Had fun? - He asked nonchalantly, a testing edge to his voice as he continued looking forward without leaning in for a kiss like he usually did.

-Yep - I decided to lean in and kiss him myself as I gripped his chin and turned his face towards myself to press our lips together - Thank you for coming to pick me up despite being so busy with work - I grinned, settling back into the seat as Yoongi began to drive.

I knew exactly what was bothering him but Yoongi seemed to be holding back well and I didn't want to provoke him.

-The weather is pretty nice today, isn't it?

Sighing dreamily, I attempted to start a light conversation to take his mind off his jealousy but Yoongi wasn't one to be distracted that quickly. My heart threatened to jump out of my chest as Yoongi shot me a sharp look, immediately causing me to shut up. He looked absolutely displeased.

With a sinking feeling in my chest, I realised that look with his cheeks hollowed out and lips pressed together in disapproval meant just one thing.

-I'm sorry for accepting the chocolates, okay? - I pouted - I didn't turn him down just for the sake of not hurting his feelings.

-And what about my feelings?

I realised that we had parked on the roadside under an overhead highway and Yoongi was staring at me pointedly, his eyebrow arched questioningly as he undid his safety belt - You, babyboy have absolutely forgotten all your limits because you think there won't be a consequence to your actions.

-No, Yoongi - I shook my head but he simply shushed me with a soft silencing sound and undid my safety belt, gesturing towards the backseat of the car.

-Get. In. The. Backseat. Jimin - Dark eyes locked with mine, he demanded in a husky, no-nonsense tone that sent shivers of excitement down my spine.

Swallowing thickly, I forced myself to break eye contact and nodded softly before getting into the longer, much more spacious backseat. Pressing my legs together, I swallowed dryly and wiped my sweaty hands on my black denim skirt as my eyes followed Yoongi's movements.

Unbuttoning his shirt, he loosened his tie as he got out of the driver's seat, rounding the car to walk towards the back. Anticipation rising, I tried to calm my breathing as he got in beside me, an amused smirk playing on his lips.

-Clothes off - He tilted his head, eyes fixed on mine as if challenging me to try and disobey.

Gulping softly, I slowly undid the bow on my blouse before unbuttoning it with shaky fingers. My face felt hot as Yoongi scrutinised my every movement with increasing amusement, his lips pulling up into a teasing half-smile as he bit on them gently, letting his eyes trail over every inch of my bare skin shamelessly.

-Is this what the boys like about you, Jimin? - He taunted - That you're a blushing mess at the slightest mention of something sexual?

Yoongi smirked, trailing his fingers down my chest.

-Do they think by giving you chocolates and acting all chummy they can touch you like this? - He rolled the nipple harshly, earning a moan from me and causing me to squirm against the leather seat - Or this?

His hand trailed down to grip my panties and pull the fabric until the fabric disappeared between my ass. And just as I started breathing a little heavier feeling the fabric rubbing, his other hand came to gently caress my bottom through the panties. I hiccuped, gasping for breath as he quickened his movements, fingers moving mercilessly while he pushed me back into the seat, his muscular frame completely covering my body.

-You're so fucking thirsty right now - He cursed against my neck, lips softly brushing against my skin - Do you really want to be disciplined so bad? Is that what my little slut wants?"

-Mhmm - I choked out helplessly as Yoongi nibbled on my earlobe, his fingers dipping into my heat. I felt him grip my chin lightly, biting on my lip lightly.

-Words, Jimin, use your words! - He smirked, pulling his hand out that was now shining with my sticky juices- I better hear you fucking beg like a slut too if you're going to be dripping wet like one.

-Yes. Yes, yes, I want to be disciplined - I looked into his eyes, biting my lip breathlessly as he licked his lips, eyes gleaming with lust and excitement.

-Good boy - He remarked satisfied, undoing his pants and boxers before spreading my legs apart rather forcefully - Let's hear the rules.

-No safewords allowed - I whispered - I have to take what you give me. No touching you and no whining.

-Add one more.” Yoongi groaned as he slammed into me - No cumming until I tell you to. If you disobey, rest assured all you'll be doing until tonight is cumming.

-That sounds promising - I replied sassily as Yoongi smirked, deliberately thrusting deeper into me and making my eyes roll back -Ahh fuck - I cursed as Yoongi laughed a deep, sinful laugh almost mocking me.

-I would like to see for how long you can take this dick before you're begging me to stop, you fucking slut - He whispered, the dark humor in his velvet voice thrumming down my body as he continued to abuse my core.

-If I could discipline you for everytime you distract me from work and make me jealous, you wouldn't be able to leave my bed, babyboyl. So watch what you say.

-Ohhh my God! - I gritted my teeth as he picked up pace, his fingers entangling into my hair and pulling my head back to attain more access to my mouth. My legs shook uncontrollably as he pounded into me, a devilish smirk on his face as the muscles in his torso flexed. Long, dark hair fell into his face and I resisted the urge to push them away in case he took it as a violation of his rules.

I pulled my hands tightly to my sides and bit my lip hard to keep in the moans that were dying to spill from my lips. Yoongi's expression was slowly morphing into one of pure pleasure and I assumed that he was close too considering the almost unbearably tight knot in my lower abdomen.

-I'm going to cum - I whimpered weakly, feeling my body starting to shake from the release that I'd been holding in for so long.

-Too bad, baby. You're going to have to wait. You know that sluts who don't listen are punished even harder, right? - Yoongi mused as he teasingly rubbed my dick making it almost impossible to hold back as a few broken moans escaped my mouth -You've got to hold it in, babyboy.

-Ahhh fuck, Yoongi!" I screamed in pleasure, my body quivering but his veiny hand came to wrap around my throat.

-Hold it.

He poked his cheek with his tongue, his mouth parted as he chased his own high, his eyes full of lust. Pressing his forehead to mine, he caressed my cheek with his thumb while watching my every expression closely. Eyes locked with his, I was unable to look away as he pushed into me relentlessly, both our breaths mingling.

-Please Yoongi! - I moaned at last when I felt him hit my spot for what felt like the umpteenth time.

-Cum with me - He let out a dragged out throaty moan as I felt him release into me. Pulling out, he pecked my lips possessively.

-Throw out those chocolates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
575K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
122K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
158K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...