Imprint From Out Of Town {Sta...

Av EmeraldLuna14

Derek, Scott and Stiles are visiting other packs nearby in hopes of forming alliances. They find themselves i... Mer

Chapter 1: Detour
Chapter 2: Forks
Chapter 3: La Push
Chapter 4: Vampire?
Chapter 5: Good and Bad
Chapter 6: What's an Imprint?
Chapter 7: Chill Out Man
Chapter 8: Sites to See
Chapter 9: Dog fight
Chapter 10: Silver Wolf
Chapter 11: Timing
Chapter 12: Imprint
Chapter 13: The decision
Chapter 14: Beach date
Chapter 16: The Cullens
Chapter 17: One more day
Chapter 18: A momentary goodbye
Chapter 19: Home sweet...
Chapter 20: Telling the sheriff
Chapter 21: Book a flight
Chapter 22: Meeting the sheriff
Chapter 23: The Hale-McCall Pack
Chapter 24: Pack trials
Chapter 25: Jackass
Chapter 26: Alone Time
Chapter 27: Freaky
Chapter 28: Christmas
Chapter 29: Can't we at least have Christmas?
Chapter 30: Sparring
Chapter 31: Battle plans
Chapter 32: A pause
Chapter 33: Multipack
Chapter 34: Anticipation
Chapter 35: Battle
Chapter 36: Jake
Chapter 37: Home
Chapter 38: An engagement
Chapter 39: Forever with you

Chapter 15: His Mate

7.3K 237 34
Av EmeraldLuna14

I was practically bouncing up and down in the passenger seat of Derek's Camaro. "We're about to meet an entire coven of vegetarian vampires!" I grinned excitedly at Derek, Scott, and Isaac. They all rolled their eyes at me fondly. As if they aren't the least bit curious too.

We were driving up a long, winding driveway through the dense forest. It actually reminded me of the way to Sam's place, remote and buried in the woods. My mind was half on our current path and half on yesterday's events with Paul. It had been the most incredible first date I could possibly imagine. Sunrise to sunset we were on the beach, picnicking, kissing and talking. And the scuba diving? So much cooler than snorkelling! I think the ocean might be one of my new favourite places... second to being in Paul's arms. He made the day so magical... it was perfect. He's perfect.

We turned the last corner and suddenly broke out into a meadow that contained a massive house that was at least ninety percent windows. It was both monstrous and breath taking all at once.

The house was completely open and unique, something I'm sure none of us expected out of a vampire dwelling. I had to admit, I was impressed, and when I caught sight of Scott and Isaac I realized I wasn't alone. Derek, however, looked completely unfazed. I focused back on the house that was constructed out of richly coloured wood, a dark grey metal, and glass. Most of the structure was made out of huge windows, showing the designer magazine interior. Everything inside was light colours of white and beige, making the towering house bright despite being surrounded by the shadowy forest. I'm not sure why I had expected darkness and dungeons out of the vampires... but I was happily mistaken.

Derek was the first to get out of the car, Scott and Isaac following suit. I broke myself out of my stupor and stumbled after them; nearly tripping twice as I rushed up the stairs of the house. I started speaking to Edward before I saw him, knowing he would hear me anyway. It's a bad habit I've picked up living in a pack of werewolves.

"Dude! Your house is huge," I breathed. "Vampire perks huh?" I chuckled, winking when I caught sight of him through the windows.

"You could say that," Edward laughed as he opened the door for us. I was first inside, with Derek hot on my heels. I could practically feel it as his protective alpha mode was engaged, I ignored him as he surveyed the vampires in the room. Scott and Isaac walked in last, hand in hand.

I let my eyes fall to the rest of the rooms occupants curiously. The first thing I noticed was that they all had the golden eyes and pale, perfect complexions. They were incredibly beautiful, every last one of them. All except a girl with long brown hair and brown eyes- not that she wasn't beautiful- but she obviously wasn't a vampire. She must be Bella then. Jake was sitting on the couch next to a big, burly guy with short dark hair... who was staring directly at Derek. His eyes were checking him out, and his face was utterly confused. I glanced to the sourwolf behind me, but he didn't seem to feel the guys eyes on him yet, because he was still surveying the room.

I noticed then that both Edward and the blond, curly haired vampire were frowning at the burly one, as if they were listening to something we couldn't hear. Edward probably was, and he looked completely surprised. I hated not knowing what was going on... but the big vampire was still staring at Derek.

Derek must have felt eyes on him, because he turned to meet the vampire's gaze with a glare already in place. But it quickly melted away the more he stared at him. His eyes flashed their alpha red and stayed that way. Okay, is a fight about to break out right now? What's going on?  His eyes are red but they're not staring at each other like they want to fight... more like they want to fuck.

"Em?" The platinum blonde female asked, her eyes moving between the two having a staring contest uneasily.

"Yeah?" He asked, not breaking eye contact with Derek even a little bit. Derek's eyes were moving up and down Emmett's body. Exploring the terrain, then back to his eyes, again and again until he had taken it all in.

The entire room was watching the exchange in silence and confusion, even Isaac and Scott. The vampire and Derek's stares were growing more heated, and I was staring to lose my patience with all of the quiet. What's going on with Derek? Why isn't he moving or speaking? Is something wrong?

"You're staring," The blonde said, as if it wasn't obvious.

"Der?" I asked gently, laying a hand on his shoulder "what's wrong?" He didn't look away from the vampire, but he did move... to stand in front of me protectively.

"It's okay," he reassured the staring vampire, his voice soothing. "He's my best friend." The burly one visibly relaxed, and his eyes were back on Derek. "I'm okay Sti."

"Okay- what the hell is going on?" The blonde demanded this time.

"They're mates," Edward filled the rest of the room in bluntly. There were several shocked inhales at that.

Mates! Derek found his mate... in a vampire! Who knew?!

The blonde looked utterly crushed before she regained control of her expression. My heart hurt for her... her and the burly one were obviously together. I couldn't imagine watching someone you love be mated to someone else. Imagining that with Paul just about tore my heart out.

God, I wish I knew his name so I could stop calling him 'the burly one' or 'the staring vampire'.

"Rose I- I'm so..." Derek's mate stumbled over his words as he met her eyes. His gaze was pleading and full of emotion as he looked at her.

"It's okay Em. We both knew this wasn't it for us," she smiled small, giving his arm a reassuring squeeze. Derek looked like he might growl at her for touching him, but he held back. Maybe he does have some manners after all. First time for everything.

"Dude, your mate's a vampire," Scott whispered in shock.

I knew I was grinning like a mad man. I mean, seriously... Finally! Finally our sourwolf can he happy, can be loved. Let's just hope he's not stupid enough to talk himself out of it somehow. A week ago I would have been jealous that it wasn't me, but now? I'd never been so happy for my best friend. "I don't think I believe all the 'vampires and werewolves are ancient enemies' garbage anymore," I chuckled.

The blonde man who looked the oldest out of them all cleared his throat, gaining everyone's attention. (And by 'oldest' I mean like- maybe 25). "Perhaps introductions are in order?" He looked at Edward pointedly.

"My apologies! This is Derek, Stiles, Scott... and Isaac, I assume," he pointed to each of us in turn. Isaac nodded at him with a smile, sticking out his hand.

"You assume correctly. You're Edward right? The mind reader. Stiles hasn't shut up about you," he laughed as they shook hands.

"Yeah... he's my favourite vampire," Stiles agreed.

"I'm the only vampire you've ever met," he scoffed. I only winked in response.

"Well allow me to take his place as your new favourite," The small, pixie like one chirped, dancing up to me with a smile.

"Alice?" I asked. She nodded excitedly, and I smiled. "I hear you're the girl to see about shopping sprees."

"I like you already," she clapped an arm around my shoulders. "This is my mate, Jasper," Alice said, pointing to the curly haired one. I remember Edward telling me her mate could feel the emotions of others.

"The emotion reader," I nodded, giving him a small wave. He smiled back at me, nodding by way of introduction.

"I'm Carlisle, and this is my wife Esme," the older looking one introduced himself with a welcoming smile. The doctor and father then. Esme absolutely looked like a doting mom, it wasn't hard to spot. "And these are Rosalie, Emmett, Larkin and Bella." He finished, pointing to them in turn.

"Nice to meet you," Emmett said in a low voice, but he was only looking at Derek.

"Likewise," the wolf responded in a husky voice. They looked like they wanted to jump each other right then and there. I've never seen Derek's eyes so dark with lust before.

"Jesus- get a room," Isaac joked, wrinkling his nose in disgust. I rolled my eyes at him. Stupid werewolves.

"Tell me about it," Jasper murmured, rolling his own eyes and agreeing with Isaac.  Edward also had a slightly grossed out look on his face. It was all quite comical. I loved seeing the ones with the invasive gifts cringe. Take that!

"Can you... smell emotions?" Edward asked Isaac.

"They're called chemo signals. Any werewolves we've met can smell them- with practice," Scott added. "Derek taught us."

"Fascinating!" Carlisle said in wonder.

"More like annoying," I snorted. Zero privacy in this wolf pack.

"We've got a lot to discuss. I've never met anything like you in my 300 years. We thought your species were long extinct,"Carlisle continued.

"Three... hundred years?!" I demanded, my mouth hanging open.

"Holy shit doc," Scott was just as surprised as I was.

"We do have a lot to talk about!" I agreed excitedly. "Wait, how old are you Ed?" I asked, turning to him with eyebrows raised. He smiled fondly before answering.

"17," He winked. I gave him an impressed look and He continued, "109."

"Edward is my oldest," Carlisle said fondly.

"Did you change them all?" Derek asked, a hint of judgement in his tone. I knew what he was thinking, and wish I could remind him that not so long ago he changed three humans into betas of his own within a week of each other. How is this any different? I remember being so mad at him for putting their lives at risk by giving them the bite... Although I suppose Derek had grown a lot since then.

"No. Only Edward, Esme, Rose and Emmett. And only because I had no other choice," he said, looking at Derek steadily.

"Survival isn't guaranteed. That's why Carlisle has only ever turned people who are dying anyway," Edward answered Derek's thoughts, and the werewolf nodded at him.

"The werewolf bite isn't a guarantee either," he stated. "I was a born wolf, but Scott and Isaac were bitten."

"Yeah, by Hales," Isaac rolled his eyes at his alpha. Isaac was bitten by Derek and Scott by Derek's uncle.

"A born wolf? Like the Quileutes?" Carlisle asked, an excited glint in his eyes. I think this doctor and I will get along great. Imagine the things he's seen. All the knowledge stored in that 300 year old brain.

"Definitely not," Derek scoffed, before shifting into his beta form. His eyes flashed red, his teeth grew into sharp fangs, and his fingers sprouted dangerous looking claws. I kind of hated that they could control the excessive hair sprouting now... it only made them look more perfect. Assholes.

"Fascinating," Carlisle said again.

"That's hot," Emmett smirked, eyes on Derek. There was a light blush across his face at the vampires words, but otherwise his heated gaze only got hotter. These dudes need some serious alone time right now.

The ones who could smell emotions, sense emotions, or read minds all groaned. I just laughed. I like Derek's mate already. He was forward and had a look of mischief about him that I loved. Oh the teasing we'll be able to do to the sourwolf... I couldn't wait.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

8.3K 340 25
When Stiles' long awaited eighteenth birthdays finally here he's relieved. That is until moving in with his brother and his totally hot roommate Dere...
480K 9.9K 21
•Part 1 of the Pack Relations Series• [Completed] Stiles always thought he'd be pining over Lydia forever with no one noticing him, him in turn endin...
31.1K 1.2K 33
(Stiam) (Scisaac) (Malira) This is my first Fanfiction so I hope you all enjoy it! It's based off of MTV's hit show Teen Wolf. It leaves off right...
4.2K 142 12
dakota and paul lahote were two peas in a pod while they lived with their parents in tacoma. but when their happily married parents divorce suddenly...