Imprint From Out Of Town {Sta...

EmeraldLuna14 által

Derek, Scott and Stiles are visiting other packs nearby in hopes of forming alliances. They find themselves i... Több

Chapter 1: Detour
Chapter 2: Forks
Chapter 3: La Push
Chapter 4: Vampire?
Chapter 5: Good and Bad
Chapter 6: What's an Imprint?
Chapter 7: Chill Out Man
Chapter 8: Sites to See
Chapter 9: Dog fight
Chapter 10: Silver Wolf
Chapter 11: Timing
Chapter 12: Imprint
Chapter 13: The decision
Chapter 15: His Mate
Chapter 16: The Cullens
Chapter 17: One more day
Chapter 18: A momentary goodbye
Chapter 19: Home sweet...
Chapter 20: Telling the sheriff
Chapter 21: Book a flight
Chapter 22: Meeting the sheriff
Chapter 23: The Hale-McCall Pack
Chapter 24: Pack trials
Chapter 25: Jackass
Chapter 26: Alone Time
Chapter 27: Freaky
Chapter 28: Christmas
Chapter 29: Can't we at least have Christmas?
Chapter 30: Sparring
Chapter 31: Battle plans
Chapter 32: A pause
Chapter 33: Multipack
Chapter 34: Anticipation
Chapter 35: Battle
Chapter 36: Jake
Chapter 37: Home
Chapter 38: An engagement
Chapter 39: Forever with you

Chapter 14: Beach date

8.1K 238 10
EmeraldLuna14 által

"Are you ready?" I asked Stiles excitedly.

"I was born ready," he said, giving me a cheesy wink. "See you guys later!" He threw over his shoulder to both Scott and Derek, who were still laying in bed. He got two quiet grunts in response.

It was only 6 in the morning, Stiles had insisted on rising early so we could watch the sun rise on the beach. I had agreed wholeheartedly to the idea, despite having stayed at the bonfire until late last night. I was used to getting very little sleep- having to run the late patrols so the younger wolves could get more sleep.

The energetic teen slid his hand into mine and followed me to where my blue 1975 Chevy was waiting. The box was loaded down with blankets, towels, a picnic basket, and all of my diving gear. Stiles' eyes grew comically wide as he surveyed the contents.

"Are we going snorkelling?!" He exclaimed, bouncing on the balls of his feet as curiosity and excitement sparked together in his eyes.

"Scuba diving actually," I corrected him. "But you'll need a lesson or two first, so we'll probably start you with snorkelling."

I pulled the passenger door open for him, watching the blush spread across his cheeks as he climbed inside. I kissed him on the cheek and closed the door before racing around the front of the truck and hopping into the drivers seat. When I closed the door behind me, the overwhelming scent of my trucks interior overloaded my senses, triggering all of the incredible memories.

This truck was my grandfathers, then my dads, now mine. It was like a 3D album of my life. Me crammed between my dad and grandpa at 7 years old as they both blew their cigar smoke out the windows. Grandpa handing me one of the peppermints he always carried, spearmint flavoured. Or my dad and I, a teenager covered in all manor of engine fluids as we laughed and sang, the windows rolled down and the ocean breeze blowing in our faces. My mom tends to smudge everything, and my truck was no exception. All the scents mixed together- cigar smoke, spearmint, motor oil, ocean air and dust, sweet grass, and now... Stiles. The combination had never smelled so good or so right. I smiled at my imprints scent being added to the special combination.

"Is this your truck?" He wondered, sniffing the air experimentally. Sometimes he behaved more like a werewolf than a human. "It smells like you. It's nice." He sank lower in the seat, as if he was comforted by my scent.

"Yeah, it's my baby. It was my dad's and my grandfather's before that," I said fondly as I pulled away from the motel.

"Your baby? My Jeep is my baby too! It was my moms since she was sixteen," Stiles said, a hint of sadness in his voice. I found his hand and squeezed gently.

"Did she give it to you?" I asked cautiously. I could tell this was a sensitive subject without having to be told.

"Uhh- no, my dad gave it to me after she uhh- after she died. It was a total mess, but we fixed it up together," he finished in a less sad tone. I brought his hand to my lips and kissed him gently.

"I'm sorry that you lost her," I responded quietly. His big, sad eyes met mine and he gave me a small smile.

"It was a long time ago," he shrugged. "My dad and I are closer now than we've ever been."

"When you're ready, I'd love to hear about her," I smiled shyly before focusing back on the road. We were almost at the beach now.

"You're perfect," he laughed, looking out at the trees.

"I try," I winked, squeezing his hand from where they lay intertwined on the seat between us.

I heard him suck in a surprised breath as the ocean came into view beside the highway.

"God, I'll never get over the views around here," he breathed, staring in awe at the gradually lightening sky.

"That part is true. They never cease to amaze," I agreed. They always took my breath away too... much like seeing Stiles did every time I've been away from him too long. Listen to me- as if. We've known each other a total of 3 days now. And when he leaves for Beacon Hills again... well. I couldn't think about that now.

"Living here is like serious magic," Stiles snorted. "Right in the middle of a massive, ancient forest, right on the coast. It's magic."

I tried to ignore the excited warmth that started in my chest at the possibilities that were blooming in my mind.

"Sounds like you like it here," I said uncertainly.

"I do," he agreed, sneaking a glance at me before looking away again.

I pulled off the highway and onto a secret trail. To the untrained, tourists eye, it looked like any other part of the forest. But almost everyone of the reservation knew about this trail. It led through the towering trees and all the way to the beach. I parked the truck just inside the tree line, maintaining the look of the forest for any beach goers. I turned to Stiles and grinned.

"We walk from here," I said, getting out of the truck.

I grabbed a couple blankets from the back before taking Stiles' hand and leading him out to the beach.

"That was totally a secret entrance, wasn't it?" Stiles asked excitedly. I chuckled at his childish tone and nodded.

We made our way out onto the deserted beach and I reluctantly released Stiles hand to spread a couple of thick blankets across the rocks. I grabbed his hand again and pulled him down between my legs. I didn't have to see his face to know he would be blushing beautifully. His back rested against my chest, his arms laying on my thighs as I wrapped another blanket around us and settled in.

"As if you think we would need a blanket," Stiles snorted. "You're always like- a million degrees."

I ducked my head a little, leaning close. "Did you just call me hot?" I whispered against his ear.

He turned his head to face me, his eyes glancing down at my lips while his tongue flicked out to lick his own. "Definitely hot," he agreed, before laying a heated kiss on me.

Our lips locked and I gently sucked his lower lip between my teeth, nibbling gently and earning a groan from Stiles. He broke out of the kiss, breathing heavily and biting down on the lip I just had in my mouth.

"You're killin' me here," he huffed with a grin.

"Pfft- you ain't seen nothing yet," I taunted with a heated glance down his body.

"Hey! My eyes are up here," he smirked and gestured in front of us with his head. "Sunrise watching, remember?"

"Well so-rry that you're so deliciously distracting," I whispered against the soft skin behind his ear. I laid a gentle kiss there before focusing on the sunrise. He nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck, sighing softly. I held him a little tighter in my arms, enjoying how very right it felt. We watched in a comfortable silence as the sun slowly painted the beach and sky with extravagant reds, oranges and pinks. "This is perfect," I breathed, barely a whisper.

"Told you," Stiles sighed happily, sinking back a little further and relaxing against my chest.

"I'm beginning to think it would be wise for me to just always assume you're right," I speculated. The boy in my arms turned to look at me out of the corner of his eyes.

"You learn quickly," he winked, turning in my arms as he straddled my waist. "Perhaps I should reward good behaviour?"

Stiles had an evil grin on his face and a mischievous sparkle in his eyes as he leaned down to kiss me. His hands gently pushed against my shoulders until I was laying on my back on the blankets beneath us. His fingers dug into my muscles as his mouth continued its siege, making a low growl build in my chest. I could barely focus enough to remind myself to breathe as his long, nimble fingers slid up to pull at my hair. Every kiss, every touch, was like flames igniting in my veins. My big hands found his waist, dipping under his shirt to rub my thumbs over the delicate hip bones protruding. His lips were so soft, so perfect in the way they moved. He chose that moment to grind his hips down into my groin. The action caused a heavenly friction that had me breaking away from his mouth only to moan loudly. He immediately latched onto my neck, taking his time as he bit, licked and sucked. For someone who claimed to be inexperienced, the way he moved his mouth certainly didn't make it feel that way. He slowly trailed his hands down my chest until they were under my shirt, where they made their way back up again. I bit my bottom lip harshly, my attempt at keeping the uncontrollable moans to a minimum. The boy had reduced me to a shivering mess of arousal.

We can't have that, now can we?

I quickly flipped us over, and the brown eyed beauty was staring up at me with a dazed smile. The look made my body temperature rise in a thrilling, vibrant way. It made my heart pound and soar, my pulse quicken and my breath catch.

"You're beautiful Stiles," I murmured intimately, laying a gentle kiss on his plump lips before leaning back again. I've been meaning to ask him about his peculiar name, now seemed as good a time as any. "So why Stiles?"

"Like I haven't heard that one before," he snorted his mouth twitching into a smirk. He ran a hand through his already messy hair before wiggling a little and settling himself again. He lay beneath me completely relaxed as he answered my question. "It's a nickname, the same one my grandfather had. My real name is polish and difficult to pronounce. Only my mom and dad have ever used it."

"Can I hear it?" I asked excitedly.

He rolled his eyes before his voice took on a slight accent, one I couldn't identify. I had to assume it was polish, though I had never heard it before. "Mieczyslaw Stilinski," he responded.

"Mieczyslaw," I tested it out on my tongue. Something shifted in his eyes at my voice.

"Oh... oh man," he gulped, adjusting his hips.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"I- I mean... who knew my real name could sound so sexy coming out of someone's mouth," he chuckled nervously.

"You mean when I say... Mieczyslaw," I said in a husky voice, my eyes watching his reaction carefully. He gulped again before biting his lip, a blush flushing across his cheeks.

"Mieczyslaw," I whispered against his ear.

"Jesus Christ," he swore unconsciously, before attacking my mouth.

His movements were wild and uncoordinated as he desperately clawed at my clothes, looking for an opening to feel my skin. His blunt fingers dragged across the skin of my back, pulling me down until my body was flush with his.

"At this rate you'll never learn how to scuba dive," I huffed between the breaths he allowed me, between his perfect kisses.

"Oh, I'm sorry... if you'd rather do that..." he made as if to get up and out from under me. I let my body fall on him and effectively trapped him where he lay.

"Oh- I don't think so Mieczyslaw," I smirked cockily. He rolled his eyes before giving in and kissing me as the sun rose higher into the sky. I rolled us over again, placing him on my lap so I didn't crush him into the rocks uncomfortably. He seemed to understand the gesture and gave me a fond little grin before leaning in for more.

Who cares about scuba diving anyway?

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.2K 33
(Stiam) (Scisaac) (Malira) This is my first Fanfiction so I hope you all enjoy it! It's based off of MTV's hit show Teen Wolf. It leaves off right...
77.6K 1.7K 38
Charlie gets a call from a doctor in seattle telling him his baby sister who has died of cancer and her six year old daughter is wating for him to co...
73.5K 1.3K 30
I always hated the part in Twilight where the wolves imprint on children so I decided to write an alternate version where that just doesn't happen. I...
39.6K 1.1K 15
After having lost her father, her uncle going back to Florida, accidentally killed a young teenage girl and having triggered the werewolf curse, but...