𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ‘πŽπ“π„π‚π“πŽπ‘ | S...

By bellasweetwriting

πšœπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš˜πš—πšŒπšŽ πš‘πšžπš—πšπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽπš– πš—πš˜πš  πšœπš‘πšŽ'𝚜 πš™πš›πš˜πšπšŽπšŒπšπš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽπš– Amelia Sealgair... More

[ part one ]
[ o n e ]
[ t w o ]
[ t h r e e ]
[ f i v e ]
[ s i x ]
[ s e v e n ]
[ e i g h t ]
[ n i n e ]
[ t e n ]
[ e l e v e n ]
[ t w e l v e ]
[ t h i r t e e n ]
[ f o u r t e e n ]
[ f i f t e e n ]
[ s i x t e e n ]
[ s e v e n t e e n ]
[ e i g h t e e n ]
[ n i n e t e e n ]
[ t w e n t y ]
[ t w e n t y o n e ]
[ t w e n t y t w o ]
[ t w e n t y t h r e e ]
[ t w e n t y f o u r ]
[ t w e n t y f i v e ]
[ part two ]
[ t w e n t y s i x ]
[ t w e n t y s e v e n ]
[ t w e n t y e i g h t ]
[ t w e n t y n i n e ]
[ t h i r t y ]
[ t h i r t y o n e ]
[ t h i r t y t w o ]
[ t h i r t y t h r e e ]
[ t h i r t y f o u r ]
[ t h i r t y f i v e ]
[ t h i r t y s i x ]
[ t h i r t y s e v e n ]
[ t h i r t y e i g h t ]
[ t h i r t y n i n e ]
[ f o r t y ]
[ f o r t y o n e ]
[ f o r t y t w o ]
[ f o r t y t h r e e ]
[ f o r t y f o u r ]
[ f o r t y f i v e ]
THE PREY

[ f o u r ]

2.4K 64 51
By bellasweetwriting

f o u r
b r e a k u p

AMELIA DIDN'T FEEL RIGHT ABOUT THE WHOLE THING.

"You guys have the look," was the thing Stiles told them as three were walking towards the house.

"What look?" Questioned Scott as Amelia held on to her bag, looking around.

"The look that says that the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party!"

It was true. They were going to Stiles's childhood friend Heather's birthday party. Stiles insisted that he wanted to go to give the girl her present, ask her how she is doing and obviously, he forced Scott and Amelia to go with him.

After they declared they were on a break or no longer together (Amelia couldn't differentiate the two), they had agreed to be friends. She wanted to still talk to him, she loved him. And besides, Stiles knew a secret that she swore she'll remain hidden when she came back from Scotland, a secret that could end up in a lot of people hurt.

But yeah, she did not want to go to that party. She just wanted to stay home, maybe watch a movie and cry because her boyfriend officially broke up with her. Or ask her for a break. Or...

She didn't even know what was going on in her own life. If she told someone her situation they would tell her to get her life back together because yeah, it was indeed a complete mess.

"It just seems a little weird going to a different high school's party," told him Scott.

Amelia founded it weird enough that there was another high school in Beacon Hills.

"What? Oh, my God, one drink, alright?" Stiles insisted. "You guys will be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So, tonight, no Allison, no..."

"Amelia?" The girl questioned and Stiles look away. "It'll be okay, Stiles, if you find a girl tonight, I won't be pissed. I will be surprised though, but I'll be happy for you."

She was just saying that because she knew that Stiles was terrible talking to girls and she was no afraid that neither of them were gonna get action tonight. She wasn't in the mood and Stiles is super awkward, which she loved.

She figured that if the two of them don't get any action, maybe something happened between them again and they will get back together. Or maybe not, she just had a lot of hope.

That was the only reason why she even agreed to go to the party in the first place for starters.

As they walked towards the entrance, Amelia was already regretting coming. Yeah, maybe Stiles probably wouldn't get anything tonight but, she was going to see him try. See him flirt with other girls.

You could say it was too soon since their break up but in fact, it wasn't. They've been apart for months, they are just now confirming it. He had plenty of time to move on.

As they walked inside the house, Amelia looked around. It was a party, filled with teenagers drinking. What could possibly go wrong with that?

"Stiles! Hey!"

A blonde girl approached the three, and Amelia assumed it was Heather, the girl Stiles was talking about. She was pretty, and blonde, and skinny... she had no other description for her she already hated her.

"There's the birthday girl—" but he got cut off by her lips on top of his.

Amelia opened her mouth widely and so did Scott as they watched her kiss Stiles.

What

The

Hell?

"I'm so glad that you made it," the girl told him with a smile. Amelia could only see the guy's back but she was already picturing the stupid face he was making.

"Me too," he said as the girl grabbed his hands.

"Come downstairs with me and help me pick out a bottle of wine," she whispered to him and he nodded quickly, following her.

Amelia gave two steps forwards, staring at Stiles and the girl walk away downstairs. She still had her mouth wide open, jealousy filling her entire body as she just imagined what she wanted to do with him. She had the sex spark in her eyes.

She and Stiles never had sex. They never got the time. There were several time when they were about to but she wanted to make it special for him. It would have been his first time and she didn't want to rush it.

The, summer came and she left, and then they broke up. And in the middle of all that, they had to deal with a six-foot-lizard! And now, close enough to their breakup he was gonna have sex with another girl, that's just outrageous.

"Did you see that?" Amelia asked to Scott and the guy jumped, scared.

"Amelia, your eyes—"

"Let them shine, I don't care!" She yelled before exhaling loudly. "Did you see that?"

"I thought you were okay with him moving on! That you would be happy for him! We had this conversation like three minutes ago!" Scott began to shout too as Amelia tried to stop making her eyes glow, succeeding.

"I thought he was not gonna get any and he was gonna realize that breaking up with me was a mistake."

Scott stared at the girl for a few seconds, now understanding.

"You didn't want to break up, did you?" She shook her head.

"I wanted to fix things... now there's nothing to fix," she whispered.

Scott was about to let her know how wrong she was when his cell phone started buzzing. The guy looked at it confused before looking up towards Amelia.

"Allison's outside..."

They both got out of the house, looking at the two girls, Allison and Lydia, standing there, waiting for them.

Scott was quick to arrived next to Allison, looking at the girl confused while Amelia stood beside him.

"This isn't the talk we were gonna have, is it?" Allison shook her head.

"Where's Stiles?" Lydia asked them and Amelia scoffed.

"Making out with the party host, that's where," Amelia replied angrily.

She was angry. She was angry at that girl for kissing Stiles and Stiles for kissing her back. Just, let him do whatever the hell he wants she didn't care.

"I need to show you something," was what Allison said.

Amelia and Scott stared at Allison's arm as she showed it to them.

It had a mark, a red mark. Like a wound. But it had a weird shape. Amelia stared at it confused, trying to understand what was she supposed to be seeing.

She still didn't get it though.

• • •

"I don't see anything," Derek said as she stared at the arms of the girls.

"That's what I said," mentioned Amelia to the Alpha, hitting him softly on the arm with her elbow while smiling. As soon as she saw Scott looking at her, she dropped the smile. "Uh... look again."

Derek stared at the arms again, exhaling. "How's a bruise gonna tell me where Boyd and Erica are?"

He was looking right at Allison. Honestly, Amelia thought the same way. She didn't see anything especial on the bruises.

"It's the same on both sides," insisted Scott. "Exactly the same."

Amelia glanced towards Stiles. The guy wasn't even looking at her. It made her wonder if he did have sex with that girl at that party or not. And if he did, maybe it was the reason he couldn't glance at her anymore.

"It's nothing," told them Derek.

"Pareidolia," said Lydia out of nowhere, making Amelia look at her. "Seeing patterns that aren't there." Amelia raised an eyebrow while everyone stare at her. "It's a subset of apophenia."

Amelia squeezed her eyes for a moment before looking back at Derek next to her, who was staring right at Scott.

"They're trying to help."

Derek looked at him. "These two?" He proceeded to point at Lydia with his finger. "This one, who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle. Thank you." Amelia scoffed. "And this one, who shot about 30 arrows to me and my pack."

It was true though. He did not lie.

"Okay, alright, now, come on," talked Stiles, intervening. "No one died, okay? Look, there may have been a little maiming, okay, a little mangling, but no death. That's what I call an important distinction."

Amelia nodded, but Allison interrupted. "My mother died," she told Derek and Amelia raised her eyebrows before looking away.

"Your family's little honor code killed your mother," reminded her Derek. "Not me."

"That girl was looking for Scott," Allison said to him. "I'm here to help him, not you."

Derek stared at her. "You wanna help? Find something real."

Amelia joined Scott as they followed Derek towards the door, trying to stop him from walking away.

"Give her a chance," begged Scott. "Okay, they're on our side now."

"Well, then maybe you should tell her what her mother was actually trying to do that night."

Victoria was trying to kill Scott. If it wasn't for her and Derek arriving on time, he would have been dead surrounded by a cloud of wolfsbane.

• • •

"Amelia! Amelia!" The girl quickly turned around to look at the person that was calling her as she was about to get in the Economics classroom.

"Hey, Isaac," she said with a smile. "I thought you'd be with Derek."

"We're still working on it. I just came here to talk to you." Amelia raised her eyebrows widely before giving him a tiny smile. "I haven't talked to you since you came back and I want to apologize for not replying to your last text. I was kinda—"

"Getting attacked by a pack of Alphas, yeah," she mentioned smiling. "I heard."

Isaac and her chuckled a bit before he decided to say what he was really thinking in his head.

"I heard you and Stiles weren't together anymore," he talked and she nodded. "It's true?"

"Yeah... it's true. Did Derek tell you?" He replied with a nod. "I never imagined the day when Derek Hale would be interested in my romantic life."

Isaac clicked his tongue. "Creepy." She smiled a bit. "Well, I'm sorry to hear it, really. I thought you guys made a great couple."

"I thought that too."

"Lahey," the Coach called him, making them turn around to look at him.

Isaac and her where standing in the middle of the entrance so it was normal that the Coach would interrupt them.

"You don't have Economics with me in this period." Isaac nodded, but before he could say anything, Coach stop again. "So stop distracting someone who does have Economics with me in this period!"

The girl bit her lower lip before staring at her shoes, knowing that everyone in the classroom, including Scott and Stiles were watching them right now.

"Sorry, Coach," apologized Isaac before looking at Amelia. "I'll talk to you later, Lia."

"Bye," she said as she saw him walking away, before looking at the Coach. She saw how he was staring at her seriously before turning around, sprinting quickly towards her desk.

The Coach crashed the books again his desk before starting his class.

"The stock market is based on two principals," he began as Amelia started biting her nails, thinking about what Isaac meant when he asked her about the breakup with Stiles. "What are they?"

Scott raised his hand, surprising the girl who turned around to look at the werewolf.

"Yes, McCall, you can go to the bathroom," the Coach said to him, but Scott didn't move, he simply put his hand down. "Anybody else?"

"No, Coach, I know the answer," Scott let him know, making Amelia squeeze her eyes to look at him, confused, trying to figure out if it was a joke or not.

The Coach bursted out laughing, making Scott stare at him while Amelia tried to held her laughter too. It was to laugh, she had to admit.

"Oh, you're serious," Coach said as he stopped laughing, looking at the guy.

"Yeah. Risk and reward," Scott replied, making Amelia open her eyes widely before looking at the Coach, really hopping it was the right answer.

Scott did not joke when he said he began reading in the summer.

The girl pat him proudly on the shoulder from her sit behind him, smiling at the werewolf.

"Wow!" Yelled the Coach. "Who are you? And what have you done to McCall?" Scott chuckled as the Coach approached him. "Don't answer that. I like you better." He pointed his index finger at him. "I like you better," he repeated in a whisper, making Amelia smile. The Coach looked up towards the rest. "Does anyone have a quarter?"

Stiles went to look in his pocket, something flying out of it at high speed, making everyone look down to the hallway, Amelia's proud smile to Scott fading away as she saw the object that fell.

A condom...

Stiles looked towards Amelia before looking at Finstock who was inching over to pick up the object.

"Stilinski, I think you... you dropped this." The Coach gave it to him and she could see Stiles panicking internally, and some people glancing over to her. "And congratulations."

Everyone knew they had broken up, and now everyone knew Stiles was moving on from her. The guy turned around to glance at her, but she decided to keep staring at the Coach, ignoring him.

"Risk and reward," continued to talk Finstock. "Put the quarter in the mug, win the reward!" The Coach grabbed the mug from his desk and placed it on the ground before walking away towards the window with the quarter in his hand.

He made the quarter bounce on the floor and this one jumped, landing in the mug. Amelia clapped as the rest of the students while the Coach stood up, smiling.

"That's how you do it!" He exclaimed. "Okay, Sealgair!" Amelia grabbed the quarter when the Coach threw it at her. "Risk, reward?"

"What's the reward?" Amelia questioned and the Coach extended his arms to the side.

"You don't have to take the pop quiz tomorrow."

"The risk?" She questioned, raising her eyebrows.

"If you don't get the quarter in the mug, you have to take the quiz and... you have to write an essay." Amelia raised her eyebrows as she laid back on the chair. "Risk, more work. Reward, no work at all. Or... choose not to play."

Scott intervened. "But isn't this just chance?"

"No," said the Coach, "you know your abilities, your coordination, your focus, past experience. All factors affecting the outcome." The coach looked back at Amelia. "What's it gonna be? More work? No work? Or choose not to play?"

Amelia looked at him for a few seconds before leaving the coin on the table, the Coach grabbing it.

"Okay, no play!" He exclaimed. "Who's next? Who wants the quarter?" Stiles looked around before hitting several times his book with his hands before standing up, the Coach chuckling proudly. "There you go! There's a gambling man! Come on!" Stiles grabbed the coin and placed himself in the same spot Coach did before.

He was about to get ready when the door opened, letting them see the Sheriff and a deputy enter.

"Stiles..."

"Yeah, Coach, I got it," said her ex boyfriend while Amelia focused her eyes on the police men.

"Stiles," his dad called again making Stiles look up.

Scott turned around to look at Amelia, who simply shrugged.

"Do you know?" They both asked at the same time. "You don't?"

"You are his best friend!" She snapped and he opened his eyes.

"And you are..." Amelia raised an eyebrow. "Ugh, dammit!"

"Can you hear it?"

Scott stayed focus, trying to over hear the conversation Stiles was having with his dad outside the classroom.

Amelia started biting her nails again and again nervously. What could have possibly happened?

"It's the girl of last night. Heather," Scott told her. "She's missing."

He was about to continue hearing when the coin getting in the mug interrupted him, both looking up towards the front while Danny was celebrating.

Oh, this was going to end badly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 764 23
πšœπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš˜πš—πšŒπšŽ 𝚊 πš‘πšžπš—πšπšŽπš›, πš—πš˜πš  πšœπš‘πšŽ'𝚜 πš‹πšŽπš’πš—πš πš‘πšžπš—πš Amelia Sealgair has her worst nightmares gone true when a person she swo...
118K 3.8K 95
π–πž 𝐑𝐚𝐝 𝐧𝐨 𝐒𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐒𝐧𝐠. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧π₯𝐲 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π›πžπ π’π§π§π’π§π  Riley Winters thought nothing good would come...
138K 3K 20
(UNDER MAJOR EDITING) ❝How do I make sure I don't hurt anyone?❞ ❝You learn to control it, not let it control you.❞ *extended summary inside OC X LIAM...
155K 3.3K 23
Seva: Service; working for the benefit of others. - Angelina spent her late preteens into her early teens fighting for not only her life, but the liv...