Never Apart (Always With Him...

By mrsnicky_

I'm Carter Lynette, me and my boyfriend Malachai Parker decided to take a break from all of our Mystic Falls... More

BACK STORY
Always Back Here
Decisions
Goodbye
Worrisome
Broken
Party Time
Foul Play
Back Again
Stories
Help
Darkness
Trick or Treat
Luck?
Never
Lost Life
Destroyed
Alive
Home
Greatness
Life
Never
Acceptance
Fear
All of My Life
Another Life

Untitled

429 9 5
By mrsnicky_

We drove to the Mystic Grill and sat down at one of the tables. We didnt really talk much, I was tired from yelling at him and he didnt have much to say.

"Hello, what can I get for you today?" A women asked coming up to us.

"Umm... Can I please have chicken tenders with waffles? Oh and water for the drink." I asked, Kai looked at me like I was crazy.

"These cravings are crazy. I'll get the same thing!"

"Actually we dont serve chicken tenders in the morning." I looked at the women.

"Well, your going to. And when you are done, you'll go into the bathroom and slit your wrist. You'll pour your blood into a cup and if anyone asks what is in the cup, you tell them it is grape juice." I used my compulsion against her.

"Ummm... what?" She asked.

"Why the hell would I do that?" She started to get frantic, then the realization set in. She was on vervain.

"Shit." I said as I stood up and grabbed her arm.

"What?" Kai asked standing up with me.

"Vervain, Malachai! I forgot this town is soaked in vervain!" I started pulling her by the arm and she was flailing around. My other hand quickly slid to her head and I grabbed a handful of her hair, slightly pulling back on it and she stopped.

"You keep acting like this, and I'll kill you." She shut up when I whispered those words to her. We walked out to my beautiful truck and I shoved her in the back. When I got in I tied her hands and Kai made her mouth stay shut with his magic.

"Why dont you feed from me anymore?" Kai asked, I looked over at him like he was a child.

"This is why." I said as my werewolf side turned, showing my bright yellow eyes and my doubled fangs.

"So? What if I like it when I'm close to death."

"Yeah well I dont. I'm not killing you after I find out we are having a baby." I said as we pulled into the Salvatores house. I walked inside holding her by the shoulders.

"Carter, what the hell is this?" Stefan asked.

"Well, you might think that shes on vervain and I forgot. And if you are thinking that, then your absolutely right."

"What did you try and do??" Damon added.

"Well I wanted her to slit her wrist and drain it in a cup then give it to me! But noooo, all the stupid humans here just have to be on vervain! No one in Europe and anywhere else in the world were on vervain! So now we have to drain it out of her. And then I will eat her. And I'm not sharing so dont even ask."

"Wasnt gonna." Damon said.

"No go lock her up downstairs, itll take a few days so just chill. We just restocked the blood bag freezer so go crazy Cartie." Damon told me.

"Thanks." I said rushing her around down the stairs.

"Car, be gentle." Kai said following me down the stairs.

"Shes gonna die anyway, so why not have fun while I have to impatiently wait for her to not have vervain in your system?"

"God, I love hormonal you. Your just so fun and scary." He whispered, I stopped suddenly and he ran into me.

"You think in scary? Do you like it or something." I replied and he placed his hand on my cheek.

"I do think your scary, but I think that's just how you really are when you dont put an effort into being 'normal'. And I love it when your like this, I love you always but something about you like this just makes me feel a different type of way. It makes me crave you more then usual, it makes me go crazy when I see you go crazy." He said slowly inching his face to mine.

"Let me go lock this bitch up then we can have some fun elsewhere." I said trailing my finger down his chest with a smile on my face. He nodded and I threw her in a cell.

I ran upstairs holding his hand. When we got to the bedroom I slammed the door and locked it, immediately put up a spell and took off his shirt.

"Maybe we should buy a house." He said as I kissed his neck.

"What?" I asked looking up at him.

"You know, have privacy? Not having to worry about everyone listen to us. Be a normal couple and have a house somewhere else?"

"Yeah but I like it here." I said as my fingers drew weird designs on his abs.

"Why? Why here?" He asked, an attitude growing in his voice.

"Because before Damon, this place was the first thing I looked at ever. Before all of that stupid prison world shit, this was home, and no matter where I go this will always be home. This is where my friends are, this is where my life lives, this is where I want my kid to grow up. Malachai, this is where I met you." I said softly. He nodded and took my shirt off, he laid his cold hands on my now heated belly.

"God. I love you guys so much." He said rubbing his hands around my tight skin.

"How are you showing so much already?" He asked, mainly talking go himself.

"I mean god, three months ago you were this tiny little thing and now-" he stopped himself and I looked up at him seriously.

"Are you calling me fat?!" I asked.

"No! I just ment the baby is growing a lot and-"

"Stop with the excuses and kiss me." I said interrupting him. He laid his lips on mine, slowly pushing up against my body so I'd move closer to the bed.  When I bumped up against the bed he grabbed my legs and wrapped them around himself. He turned his back towards the bed with me sitting on his hips and he sat up against the headboard with me on top of him. I rolled my hips back and forth slowly on his length covered by his jeans.

I moved my hands from his hair and onto his belt loops. I undid his belt and he pulled away from my lips.

"You sure you want to do this?" He asked.

"Its nothing I haven't done before." I said pulling his belt from his Jean's and undid the button and zipper that held him away from me.

"I want you in every way I can get you, right here and right now." I said as I took off my leggings. Just our underwear keeping us from each other. He flipped me on my back and started kissing my neck, lightly biting my neck, not drawing blood but definitely leaving marks on me. He got to my chest and looked up at me.

"Why the hell are these still on." He said ripping it off down the center.

"What the hell! That was new." I said and he shrugged and went at me with his lips. Trailing kisses up and down my body, he got to my waistband and pulled them off of me. He stuck his fingers in me and didng hesitate to go slow.

"Wow Car, havent even touched you that much and your already wet for me?" He said and I moaned, not able to say any words.

He laid his tounge on my heat making me scream his name which only encouraged him to go faster. As he kept going my back arched off of the bed as I reached my climax. My leg joints started to shake as he found my sweet spot immediately, making me gasp for my air.

"I- cant" I mumbled in between my moans, he looked at me and went faster with his tounge.

"Take it" I was cut off by myself, reaching my climax again. I grabbed his hair in between my fingers. He finally removed his tounge and fingers from me, he looked up and smiled as I was fighting for air. He came up to my mouth an kissed me, while doing so he took off his underwear and he kept kissing me.

The tip of his length was rubbing up against me, teasing us both. He eventually stuck his length in me and we both groaned. He rested his forehead on mine as he rolled his hips up and down doing all the work while I laid there, my eyes on his moaning his name.

"You wanna walk tomorrow?" He whispered and I whimpered.

"I'll take that as a no." He groaned.

A few moments later right as we were reaching our time, we heard a knock on the door.

"Ignore it." Kai mumbled, I nodded then we heard another knock at the door. Kai slammed me into the headboard even harder, then I felt his warmth inside me and we both moaned.

Then more knocking.

"If you dont open this door I'll break it down!" I heard Damon scream.

"Go away!" I yelled.

"He cant hear you, Car. Let's just go get dressed and see what he needs now." Kai said and I nodded. I got out of bed and put on sweats and one of Kais hoodies, he put on a tank top with Jean's. I opened the door and saw Damon coming running at me with his foot, I grabbed it and broke it before it touched me. He yelped in pain.

"Carter! The hell!" He screamed, Kai was laughing behind me and I elbowed him and he shut up.

"Dont ram your foot towards me and it wont be bent backwards." I said as I crouched down and put his leg back on place.

"Now what did you need. You interrupted me." I said pissed off.

"Its Liz... shes in the hospital-"

"Why?" I asked frantically.

"Fuck. I forgot to tell you, Momma Bear has stage 4 cancer, Cartie. She had been home, but she was just rushed to the hospital and Care said she wont wake up. We need to go now." I looked back at Kai worried, he nodded and walked back in the room.

"Hes grabbing our things. We'll be with them until the end, we are taking my truck." I said throwing the keys at him.

"Go get it started." I said then walked back into the room. Kai had already packed a bag with our chargers, he said he brought a few extra clothes. He had an unzipped hoddie on and shoes, I put my slippers on and grabbed my phone.

We got in the car and I sat in the driver's passenger seat. I looked over and saw Damon in the driver's seat. I looked between him and Kai confused  on what I should do.

"Parker, back seat, we need to go." Damon said pointing to the back. Kai looked at me almost as if he were saying "your going to let him tell me what to do?" I looked back at Damon and put my hand on his knee.

"Look, just let Kai drive. He'll get us there faster, plus I don't think you know how to drive stick." I said and he scoffed, Kai chuckled and Damon got into the back. I put my hand on his thigh and the second I did he stepped on it to go to the hospital.

When we got there Stefan was talking to Caroline how to bring someone into your mind. Care got down on her knees and while holding her mother's hand. I saw Liz slightly smile and I walked up to Stefan quietly, I crossed my arm around his and set my head on his shoulder. He was breathing heavily.

"What do you think the dream is?" I asked very quietly, almost to quiet I couldn't here myself.

"Not sure, Carter. I just hope it's good." He responded and I nodded.

We watched them for another minute or so and then Liz's smile quickly fell from her face, I heard Caroline's breathing get heavier. The machine that tracked her heartbeat sped up then held the sound.

Liz was dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 529 13
Emily may have looked ordinary but there was nothing normal about this girl. She was the Devil's Daughter in that she was a spawn of the Devil himsel...
36.8K 746 23
I, Carter Lynette, lost my memory due to my sucky ex. He was abusive and my friend found out from bruises on my body from him. He found out and hunte...
1.3K 29 11
(This is my first story so I hope you like it) You lived in Texas and moved to Mystic Falls ,Virginia. You Enroll to Whitmore College and that's wher...
705K 22.9K 44
❝ I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PAST, I ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE ❞ in which malachai parker plots the ultimate revenge scheme against the salvatore brot...