๐Ÿ”ฅFIRE๐Ÿ”ฅ [COMPLETED]

By hiitsmety

DON'T EVER PLAY WITH FIRE IN MARRIAGE BECAUSE......... ONE LOVE CAN DESTROY ALL LOVE START : DECEMBER 2020 EN... More

HOME
STITCHES
NO PROMISES
SECRET
MY OASIS
HEADING HOME
MOON
FINALLY FOUND YOU
TOUCH LOVE
I LOVE YOU
STEAL MY GIRL
CAN'T YOU SEE ME?
CRUSH
WAR OF HORMONE
ON MY WAY
TAKE AWAY
SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MY HEART
UNCONDITIONALLY
SUDDENLY
PAYPHONE
LOVE MYSELF
WE FOUND LOVE
BOY WITH LUV
GIVE ME EVERYTHING
FIRE
GIVE YOUR HEART BREAK
MAKE IT RIGHT
WOLVES
REALLY REALLY
JUST GIVE ME A REASON
FIGHT THE BAD FEELING
BAD THINGS
LONELY VOYAGE
ME AND MY BROKEN HEART
GOOD BY MY LOVE
A MILLION DREAMS

LOUDER THAN BOMBS

252 27 6
By hiitsmety

HOSPITAL. 11.45 PM.

Nearly 4 hours have passed. I was sitting in one of the rows of empty chairs with puffy eyes, red nose and languid bowed face. Waiting for news from the ICU.

Shortly thereafter, the red light went out. The ICU door opened, it appeared that the medical team began to scatter out. One of the doctors approached me and sent me to his room.Arriving at the room. The middle-aged doctor invited me to sit down, while he cleaned himself and took a bunch of paper.

"Mrs. Kim, your husband has undergone major surgery on his leg bone which fractured quite badly. Fortunately, it did not have to be amputated. This was due to something heavy running over your husband's leg. Most likely it was a car tire", he explained.

"Then how is the condition of my husband at this time, Doctor?" I asked worriedly.

There was a short pause, while taking the X-Ray photo of Taehyung's leg which was shown to me, "This is the fracture that Mr. Kim experienced, this is the part of the bone that is broken. Where the ligament that connects the bone to the joint of your husband's leg is shifted. So that later Mr. Kim will move. Difficulty walking upright. Because the left leg is not able to hold the body perfectly as before. Most likely the right leg will be more of a support. This disability will be permanent, Mrs. Kim, "he said.

I was so shocked, I couldn't even speak. This must be a nightmare for Taehyung.

"Even after the operation is done my husband's leg will not be able to return to normal Doctor? Is there any other way? Please Doctor", my tears began to drip.

"Even though the therapy is going to be quite difficult, Mrs. Kim. It takes a very long time and costs a lot. I don't think it's the main option to consider. Because there is no guarantee that it will be able to go back to normal. Now let's focus together for Mr. Kim's recovery. If there is another option, then I'll let you know ", looking at me with pity.

I wiped my tears that were still falling, "O ... OK Doctor. Thank you for saving my husband's life", trying to smile and get out of the room.

"Mrs. Kim So Hyun, your husband Mr. Kim Taehyung has been transferred to VIP room number 30 on the 3rd floor", one of the nurses approached me.

I just nodded weakly, "Thank you".

My footsteps feel heavy. My lungs are running out of oxygen. My vision is a little blurry. Somehow I will explain to Taehyung about destiny which he should know soon. It is no longer a matter of pain that he is experiencing. It was more than a matter of pain in his body. More than that.

How about his future as a Model Kim?

My hand opened the doorknob, I saw his face was so peaceful sleeping asleep. My body felt so limp that I slumped my body down, sat crouched and leaned against the door. Crying for the umpteenth time. But the cry this time was really the hardest to endure. Seeing how my husband lay weak in bed without knowing anything. If only .... wish I could hide this harsh reality from him.

----------------

HOSPITAL. 9 A.M.

It's been for 3 days I accompanied Taehyung here. I took 2 weeks off. Leaving all my work behind. For my husband Kim Taehyung. Yes, for his sake.

"Hyun .....", he whispered.

His low voice snapped me up, breaking my daydreams. I went straight to him.

"Need something Tae?", I asked.

"When do we go home? I'm already bored here. I think I have recovered Hyun", she whined.

"Are you sure? I'll ask the doctor first, Tae", I persuaded him.

Taehyung suddenly threw down the blanket just like that. Straightening his body, it seemed like he wanted to get out of bed. There was a moment of fear approaching me, seeing what Taehyung would do next.

Sure enough, he immediately fell when his two feet tried to support his body which wanted to stand up straight. I ran over to him, "Tae .. You're still not healed right? Look, you're still this weak", supporting his body back to his feet.

"It's strange. I feel like my body is fine. But why does my left leg feel numb. My leg is fine, right Hyun?", Tae lifted his pants up and his relieved face appeared after confirming that his legs were still down there. Only his left leg is bandaged.

Taehyung tried to step back and he fell for the second time. His expression this time seemed to start to suspect something.

"You still can't walk much, Tae. If you want to walk around the hospital. I'll ask for a wheelchair. Wait a minute," I said.

"No. Why looks like a disabled person using a wheelchair?!?", he looked away.

My footsteps stopped when I heard his words which were a little painful to hear. I turned back at him, "Then what do you want Tae?", I asked.

"I want to go home. Please Hyun. I feel more and more stressed here. Let's just continue the outpatient treatment on my feet. At least 1 week 2 weeks from now I can really walk normally again. Can even run with you on the beach", smiled thinly see me.

As hard as possible I hold back my tears that have filled my lids. I ran to the toilet and locked the door from the inside.

Turned on the water faucet in the sink, sat on the toilet and cried uncontrollably while sticking out my mouth with my hands. Very closely. So that Taehyung doesn't hear him.

10 minutes later, I put on my face as happy as possible to cover all my sadness.

"How many days do you allowed absent from your office Hyun?", He asked after seeing me come out of the bathroom.

"Two weeks Tae", took Taehyung's breakfast at the table and headed for his bed.

"Wow. That's so long. You're really not bored just taking care of me for 2 weeks? Take it easy Hyun. I'll be cured in 3 days, so as not to bother you", his boxy smile adorned his face.

I just in silent to hear it.

"Eat first, Tae. After that, I'll see the doctor to ask permission to take you home", spooned a mouthful in his mouth.

"Promise?", Suddenly his face was happy after hearing my words.

"Yes. After you finish this", I said.

It didn't take long for Taehyung to accept all the bribes I gave. So great is his desire to go home soon apparently.

-------------------

On the other side of the hospital.

"Oppa, are you really okay?", Yoojung cleared up some clothes and other belongings brought while accompanying her husband to be treated here.

Jungkook wore his own clothes, "I'm healthy Yoojung-ah. Why are you lingering here. Let's go home", holding his wife's hand out of one of the VIP inpatient rooms on the 4th floor of this hospital.

"Okay, I'll make hot soup when we get home," said Yoojung.

"Yes. Your cooking is much better than the food here. That's the reason I want to hurry home", Jungkook laughed.

Then continued asking, "Oh yes, how was the accident victim at that time? Did he survive?", Jungkook asked.

Yoojung looked at Jungkook, "I don't know Oppa. But what is clear is he was treated here too. Because the four of us were in an ambulance at that night".

Jungkook glanced at Yoojung then hugged his wife's shoulder while waiting for Suga to pick them up in the lobby parking lot.

While waiting for Suga, Yoojung remembered that terrible night. In the same Ambulance car. She shared her sadness with other partners. Whose condition looks even worse than her husband.

.

FLASHBACK

Yoojung looked at the woman who kept crying in front of her. She's really sorry to see her.

"Is he your husband?", Yoojung asked.

"Yes. He's my husband. Is he your husband?", The woman asked her back.

"Yes. He's my husband. Hopefully our husbands are fine", Yoojung tried to comfort that woman.

"Yes. Hopefully", that woman replied.

"I'm Kim Yoojung", stretched out her hands.

"I'm Kim So Hyun", accepted Sohyun's helping hand.

Ride for 20 minutes, finally we arrived at one of the best hospitals in Seoul.

We parted at the end of the hall. Because Sohyun's husband needs more action than my husband who is only injured in the head and bruises on his face.

"I hope that the operation will run smoothly", Yoojung ordered while holding Sohyun's hand trying to encourage her.

Sohyun replied with a smile, "Thank you. I hope your husband will recover quickly".

That's where we parted. Sohyun headed for the operation room. Yoojung headed for the emergency room.

--------------

1 WEEK AFTER THE OPERATION.

There was the sound of broken glass from inside the room accompanied by the sound of Taehyung's scream. I immediately put down the plate and took off the apron that was stuck to my body just like that. Running towards the top floor where my room is.

I opened the door to my room, the view in front of me at this time was already I imagined a week ago. Scenes like this I predict will happen in the future. Yes, sure enough, it happened today. The day I was afraid something would happen. The day Taehyung started to realize something was wrong with him.

Taehyung noticed my presence at the door.

Looking at my cellphone on his hand. I forgot that today is the day I have to report the progress of Taehyung's legs to Doctor Park. It's likely Taehyung just picked up Doctor Park's call.

I have to be prepared for the worst case scenario that will happen in a moment.

"Hyun, why didn't you say anything to me?? I'm your husband. You know that right ?!", his voice began to rise.

I'm still silent.

"Why are you hiding about my disabled leg ?? Hyun tell me why!?!", Taehyung wanted to come over to me but again he was very difficult to maintain balance with his body.

Seeing that, I walked over to him "You sit down first. I'll take a broom. You'll hurt your leg later", I said out of the room to take a broom.

When I returned with the broom in my hand, Taehyung actually stepped his foot on some broken glass.

"Kim Taehyung!", I shouted toward him.

"Look Hyun, my leg is bleeding but I don't feel anything hehe", he chuckled as he looked at me.

I sighed and then let him sat on the edge of the bed. Taking the broom, quickly removed the broken glass that was scattered into one corner of the room, away from Taehyung. I took the container, then walked to the toilet to take warm water and wash the wound on Taehyung's leg very carefully.

"You may not feel anything in your feet. But by continuously injuring your feet that won't be Tae's solution either", slowly washing the soles of his feet.

"Tell me Hyun", his eyes looks were pitiful.

I took a document from the cupboard. Giving it to him, "Everything you are looking for, you will find here Tae", continued to clean the broken glass that I left earlier and left Taehyung for a moment. Give him time and space while studying the reports about his health that I got from the hospital.

15 minutes later, I brought him warm milk.

"Here. Drinking first. While it's still warm", thrusting in front of him.

His sharp eyes stared at me, his hand brushed off the mug which was still in my hand.

Pyarrrrr *Sounds glass broken*

As a result, chocolate milk liquid splattered all over the floor. I reflexively closed my eyes and took a step back.

"So I will be disabled for the rest of my life, Hyun?!?", His tone rise.

I hold back my tears. Still not answering him. Instead, I took some tissues and cleaned the brown liquid that soaked the floor of my room.

Taehyung lifted my body, grabbed my shoulder "Hyun answer me !! Will I be disabled for the rest of my life?!?!", He snapped.

"What kind of handicap is Tae? You even have 2 legs and can walk. It's just that your left leg can't support you completely like it used to. That's all. Don't get hung up on the word "permanent disability" on that piece of paper. It's just a medical term. ", trying to encourage her even though my heart was hurt too.

"Hyun but I can't walk like I used to. Like I usually do on the runway. Walk gallantly. Stepping with confidence. This leg is my capital to work. Making money for us!!", Taehyung still didn't accept it.

"I will support you, Tae. I'm the one who will take the responsibility of making the money for us. I will replace you while you are in the recovery process"

"Will it be that easy? Then what about my dream? The dream that is already in front of my sight will come true, just disappear?!?"

"Is your dream only to become the number 1 model in the world of, Kim Taehyung ??"

"You know already that Hyun. That was my dream long before I knew you. I fought for 10 years to make that dream come true. You also even dreamed of becoming a famous fashion designer someday. Then what if we switch positions? What if you lose your dream like it happened to me now ??? Answer me Hyun !!"I was silent, somehow his words were a little painful. My heart is cut to hear it. I didn't expect those words to come out of my husband's mouth. A Kim Taehyung who never spoke harshly as long as I got to know him.

Kim Taehyung is ambitious. I know that.

Kim Taehyung is a hard worker. I know that.Kim Taehyung is a responsible husband. I know that too.

But .... Kim Taehyung is a grumpy??? I never saw that side of him. Which now he shows to me during this 3 years I married him.

The long breath I exhaled turned briefly at him, "At least I won't be as desperate as you are Kim Taehyung", then I chose to leave just like that.

Then came a groaning voice ...

"Sohyun-ah ......", Taehyung sat down with regret on his face. Especially after seeing my departure leaving him alone in silence.

-------------------

I chose to be alone in my study. Rest for a moment my mind. Give a small massage to my head which feels heavy.

Taehyung's voice seemed to still fill my eardrums. The rumbling sound that surpassed the sound of the bomb explosion was still ringing in my mind. Continuously rotating like it filled the entire room at this time.

My tired eyes stared at the sketch I left open on the table. Some of the images that used to catch my attention now just stare flatly.

I can't even touch my current job, because I still have 1 week of time off. I have promised that during this leave I focus on taking care of Taehyung. But considering the incident that just happened, I feel like I want to just enter the office.

Ting. Ting.

My cell phone notification rings.

Director Joen:

Kim Sohyun, are you okay? I heard that you were suddenly on leave for 2 weeks. There is a big project waiting for you. I hope you take this opportunity.

I turned my cell phone while thinking about something. Should I just go to office tomorrow?

Is my husband more important than my career?

Or is it the other way around?

This feeling of dilemma always comes to haunt me.Dilemma as a wife who doubles as a career woman. The sense of dilemma that comes when faced with a choice between responsibility as a wife or responsibility as a worker like me.Which one should I choose?

---------------

20 VOTES = NEXT CHAPTER

THANKYOU ❤💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 22.9K 71
[COMPLETED] โI'm sure I can fuck you good than your husband, Noona!โž ---Kim Taehyung Warning: Smut alert๐Ÿ”ž Started: 04...
155K 8.3K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...
198K 9K 21
It was your first ever interview that you were going to give and you never thought that this interview would bring what you never expected. I reques...
11.9K 758 20
-The heart-wrenching pain of wanting someone you can't have #24 - romance on 10 Nov 2020 -started: 11 September 2020 -ended: 17 December 2020