walking disaster

By amorozovaa

a burnt child loves the fire tfatws ... More

๐–๐€๐‹๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐€๐’๐“๐„๐‘
๐’†๐’‘๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‰
๐’•๐’˜๐’ โ”โ”โ” get in losers, we're going to therapy
๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’† โ”โ”โ” sugar daddy material
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“ โ”โ”โ” your hands are scarred from murder
๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’† โ”โ”โ” i wanna ruin our friendship
๐’”๐’Š๐’™ โ”โ”โ” new cap, who this?
๐’†๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’† โ”โ”โ” sincerely, yours
๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - until the end of the world
๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - i kissed a girl and i liked it
๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’–๐’” ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ - let's go to the beach, bitch!
โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ฎ๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ท๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช ๐‘ฎ๐‘จ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐’€

๐’๐’๐’† โ”โ”โ” may lady gaga help us

22.7K 873 1.8K
By amorozovaa

CHAPTER ONE
❛ may lady gaga help us ❜
( episode one, season one )

"Jesus, these pants are tight as fuck."

Hestia stretches her legs a little as the material stayed glued to her legs. She scowled at her pants. Skintight suits made her look good but they were so uncomfortable.

Her earpiece crackled. "We're trying to save someone and you're complaining about your pants."

Hestia rolled her eyes as she flicked her knife, waiting for her signal. "I want to look good. I'm gonna be the last woman these people see, Andrew."

A huff was heard from her earpiece but nothing else. Hestia stayed crouched behind a wall, her breaths coming in steady as she fixed her ponytail a little, not wanting her hair to annoy her. A small red light popped beeped on her earpiece and she knew that was the signal she needed.

She put her knives back in the holsters on her hip as she got her gun out and cocked it. She rounded the corner, her gun raised, ready for anyone. She walked quietly, looking down at the map that was on the device on her wrist.

Dust was gathered in every corner of the building and with every step she took, no matter how silent and light, some dust managed to fly up and make her eyes water.

Just as she was about to round the next corner, a guy walked towards her. When he caught sight of her, his mouth was open in a shout before Hestia closed her fist and successfully closed his air pipe. He clawed at his neck, his gun clattering to the ground. In less than a minute, he was dead.

Hestia huffed and stepped over the body, silently judging the dead man's choice of pants. Red simply didn't match with what he was wearing. After rounding the corner, Hestia deemed it safe enough for her to put her gun away. She didn't necessarily need it, but she couldn't use her powers from far away, only if she was at least 10 meters from someone. That's were the gun came in handy.

She tapped her earpiece as she walked quietly towards the stairs that lead to the second floor. "Kid's still alive?"

The other line crackled. "Alive and kicking from what I can tell."

Hestia hummed in acknowledgment before she caught sight of the stairs. Before she could climb them, a man rounded the far end corner. Hestia silently cursed because he was to far for her to use her powers.

When he caught sight of her, his eyes widened before he began shouting some words in another language and then he started shooting towards her.

"I think I can smell his bad breath from here." Hestia muttered as she hid behind the wall next to the stairs. The shots were coming closer and closer. She quickly took out her knife from her holster and rounded the corner.

The man was close enough and she smirked. In a quick movement, Hestia rounded on the wall and successfully landed on the man's shoulders. The man threw his gun away, knowing it was useless in this fight, just as Hestia stabbed his right arm and twisted her legs, bringing him down with her.

On the ground, she quickly put her hands around his neck before he could attack her. He struggled wildly as she squeezed his neck and then twisted it, satisfied when she heard a crack. Hestia got back up to her feet and dusted herself off with a huff, only to still as she looked down at her legs.

"My pants." she whined when she saw small rip in them, probably from the small rocks on the ground.

Just then, an alarm started blaring through the building.

Her earpiece crackled once again. "Hestia, what the fuck did you do-"

Hestia tapped the device on her wrist and 'Another One Bites The Dust' by Queen started playing in her earpiece.

"Much better." she whispered to herself before she took off running again. She climbed the stairs in a hurry, still wary of the alarm and also because she wanted her steps to be in sync with the song.

She quicky arrived at the second floor and took out her gun again, not bothering to be silent about it. Several men were shouting and as Hestia peaked around the corner, she saw her target.

The man, Bernan Kelt, was a child trafficant. He smuggled them all over the world and now he decided that stealing the kid of a very wealthy and respected man was a good idea.

Using her powers, Hestia cut off the airways for the men closest to her, announcing her presence to the other men in the room. The boy that Bernan kidnapped - Hestia thinks his name is Will but she can't be sure - was strapped to a chair and his hands were bound behind his back. If didn't look that hard to get out of the binds but Hestia had to remind herself that he was only eleven.

"Close your eyes, Will!" she shouted, not wanting him to be scarred for the rest of his life. Will closed his eyes just as Hestia shot two men down, one in the head and one in the stomach.

There were three men left and the Bernan. One of the men came at her and threw in a punch that she dodged. Hestia got out her knife and slid down between the man's legs before she turned around and stabbed him behind his knees. He fell down and Hestia slit his throat before he could utter a word.

With the next to men she used her powers to make one choke on his blood while the other one's neck was snapped. Hestia wiped the blood under her nose and turned to face a trembling Bernan who was holding a knife to Will's throat - Hestia has to note that Will still has his eyes closed so extra points for that.

Hestia rolls her eyes as Bernan starts to talk, a weird accent coating his voice. "Do you think you can save the boy? I'll kill him and you, bi-"

He's cut off by his screams as Hestia used her powers to break his legs and then his arms. "Pity they need you alive. I would have enjoyed killing you." she mused with a pout as she looks at the crying man.

Just then the song ends and Hestia sighs aggravated. It wasn't on beat.

While Bernan was struggling to hold his sobs in on the floor, Hestia crouches in front of a shaking Will. With steady hands, she uses her powers to set his own hands free. "You can open you eyes." she says gently. Will opens his eyes, the small light from the roof peaking through and making his blue eyes and the tears in them sparkle. His blonde hair is coated with specks of blood and he doesn't take his eyes off of her, knowing that there are dead bodies everywhere.

"Now, what kind of music to you like?" Hestia asks him gently. If anyone were to question her, she would deny ever being nice to someone other than the people she trusts. Unfortunately for her, she has a soft spot for kids.

"Uhm... Lady Gaga?" Will whispers with wide eyes.

Hestia barks out a laugh as she takes out an earpiece from a pocket in her suit. "We should be friends." she smiles as she puts the earpiece in his ear then taps the device on her wrist. Will smiles shakily as 'Born this way' starts playing from his earpiece.

With little to no struggle - because Will was way to skinny for an eleven year old - Hestia lifts Will in her arms as he buried his face in her neck. With the help of her powers, Hestia made a still sobbing Bernan float behind her as she walked down the stairs.

In a matter of minutes, Hestia exits the building just as a swarm of agents arrive at the scene and enter the building. Hestia floats Bernan to one of the officials, who with the help of other people, straps him down, despite his cries of agony. Hestia cringes.

With Will still in her arms, Hestia walks over to an ambulance and sits down on one of the chairs inside of it, cradling the boy to her chest. It didn't take long to notice that his parents weren't here.

Suddenly, a blonde woman comes rushing towards them, shouting Will's name. His head shoots up from Hestia's neck and he scrambles from her lap and jumps in the woman's arms. Hestia recognizes the woman from Will's file, she was his mother.

Victoria - as it said in the file - sobs as she holds her son and second later, a man comes running towards them, his suit untied and his pants dirty and messy from running. Richard Maddox, a well respected man and also Will's father. He embraces his wife and son and Hestia smiles gently at that.

She quickly hides her smile - she needed to maintain a reputation.

She gets off of the chair in the ambulance and is ready to leave when arms come around her in a hug. She tenses at the contact and notices that Victoria was hugging her. "Thank you, thank you so much." she sobbed in her shoulder. Hestia awkwardly pats Victoria's back and smiles at Will from over her shoulder.

As Victoria stops hugging her, Will hugs her waits shakily and Hestia crouches down so she can hug him properly. "I wanna be your friend. You're really cool." he whispers to her with a hesitant smile. Hestia smiles cheekily as she ruffles his hair before standing to her full height.

Lastly, Richard sends her the most appreciative smile she has ever seen. "If you need anything, and I mean anything, our family owes you."

With a final nod, the Maddox family heads over to talk to some more officials, leaving Hestia alone. Well, until her earpiece crackles. "How heartwarming." Andrew's voice fills her ear.

Hestia snorts. "Get laid and find yourself a boyfriend, Andrew. My happiness can't be your only entertainment." she takes the earpiece out before he can reply.

━━━━━━━

Hestia sighs in contempt as she sits on her couch, sweatpants on and ice cream box in her hands. She checks her phone and sees twelve messages from Sam, five missed calls also from Sam and one missed call from Bucky.

She ignores them.

She smiles slightly as she watches her small and white kitten, Alpine, settle next to her on the couch. She purrs when Hestia scratches her head.

With a sigh and a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth, Hestia turns her TV on only to choke on her ice cream.

"I present to you, Captain America."

What the fu-

━━━━━ antonia speaks ━━━━━

im so excited for this show don't talk to me. also bucky is such a fucking mood and HE HAS A DATE. also WHAT was the ending to this episode that guy looks like a fucking asshole 🥱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 2.2K 13
๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐‹ | โCome to me, whenever you want. I won't let you lose control.โž โ”Œโ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€โ” ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๏ฟฝ...
1.7K 186 8
but fate wouldn't allow it. bucky barnes x fem!oc the winter solder ยฉ quicksilvrs 2019-24
91.6K 1.2K 32
Little snippets of life with the Avengers. Snuggling on the couch with Loki, kicking ass with Bucky, and teasing Steve relentlessly about wearing spa...
108K 2.1K 17
family [noun] a group of related things team [verb] come together as a group to achieve a common goal marvel / fem!oc x bucky barnes ...