SEXTAPE. ( sᴇᴛᴛᴇʀs )

By KENMASYN-

Iɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ [Y/ɴ] ʜᴀs ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴘᴏssᴇssɪᴠᴇ,sᴇʟғɪsʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴀʟʟ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs ʙᴏʏs ɪɴ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ. Sᴏ ᴡʜ... More

BE A GOOD PET FOR US.
-🚏( 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 )
- 📹 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ҉
- 📹 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘀𝗶𝘅 ҉
- 📹 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅 ҉
- 📹 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ҉
VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ !!!!

- 📹 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ҉

17.6K 635 848
By KENMASYN-

"Can we borrow your eyeliner ?" After the little conversation with the boys from floor seven, the little friend group knew that there was no escape and they had to go to that party.

So after everyone showered, they all went to Sakusa's and [Y/n]'s room to get ready. Even though it's a small room they all managed to have some space.

"Eyeliner, yes of course it's in the first drawer."

[Y/n] heard Suna opening the drawer and quietly mumbling 'found it'. "Hey, don't burn my hair." Asahi complained, feeling the heat from the straightener.

This was a regular thing for everyone, not only on special events. They would come to [Y/n] and Sakusa's room and use her things. Most of them painted their nails or did some eyeliner. Some were already pros in it, like Suna who always has the best eyeliner out of the boys, others still needed [Y/n]'s help.

Kunimi somehow is a master in drawing nail arts and is always helping the others. No one really knows how he got his "talent" but he just somehow has it.

But somehow none of them were able to do one thing right, their hair. They always needed [Y/n]'s help, whether she helped them dye it, curling or styling it.

So that's what she was doing right now, after she was done straightening Nishinoya's hair, she began to lightly curl Asahi's hair.

"Can I go like this ?" Osamu stood in front of everyone in blue mom jeans and a white T-shirt with a very colorful print. He was also wearing chains and rings, which he most definitely stole from [Y/n].

"Please do." Suna's eyes widened, realizing that he just said that out loud. "I guess that's a yes." [Y/n] laughed while everyone else smirked at the two boys.

Osamu was also the only one who had already changed into his outfits, the others were still in either their school uniform or in pajamas.

"Okay so does everyone have their outfits ready ?" The girl stood up from her bed and looked at everyone. "Okay so the party starts in three hours, so when we are all ready we meet in front of our room ?"

Everyone nodded, then stood up and went to their own rooms, which aren't far away. The nearest room is Asahi and Nishinoya's, which is just two rooms next to [Y/n] and Sakusa's.

"So you're wearing the outfit I got you ?" [Y/n] smirked at the boy, who smirked back at her, knowing exactly which outfit she meant.

"Now you get ready as well, go go." Sakusa waved [Y/n] telling her to go and get ready after doing the boys' makeup, hair and outfits for two hours

( I won't be describing [Y/n]'s outfit in particular. Because first of all everyone has a different body type and a different style. I personalty don't want to "force" some to imagine [Y/n] wearing exactly this outfit ! I know it's just a book but i don't want to disrespect anyone. So yeah you go wear whatever you are comfortable in and don't forget you're beautiful, incredible and amazing- <3 )

"Nishinoya, why is your hair purple ? And why is your hair also purple Tanaka ?" Sakusa asked the boy who looked at Asahi, while he was already looking at him.

"Too much Silver shampoo-" "Tanaka and him wanted to see how it looks when you dye your hair with a sharpie." Asahi looked at Nishinoya and Tanaka disappointed.

Everyone did actually. Tanaka and Nishinoya had the habit of doing stupid things and making their friend group worried about everything.

Whether it was throwing each other at glass doors to see which one breaks faster, dyeing their hair, sneaking into each other's room or jumping off trees with blankets to see if they could fly, these two were never safe.

"With a sharpie ? How stupid are you two ?" Kunimi looked at the two of them annoyed, the last bit of faith in these two fading away.

"How were you even able to do that, in 1 and a half hour ?" Nishinoya looked at Asahi with an innocent smile. "They used all my sharpies and took Nishinoya's bleach and hair gel."

By this point everyone was disturbed. [Y/n] asked herself how their hair hasn't fallen out yet, by how often they bleach and dye it. Nishinoya and Tanaka had at least 5 new hair colors in the last 2 months.

"Well it does look great on does. Doesn't it [Y/n] ? Your senpais look great." Tanaka and Nishinoya did a pose making it look like they broke their backs.

"You two look like grapes or moldy plums. Wait let me disinfect it, maybe it gets off." Sakusa went near Nishinoya, who jumped onto Asahi like a scared cat. The little boy crawled onto his friend's shoulders and sat down making it really hard for Sakusa to reach him.

"You two are just stupid, why am i friends with you ?" Osamu complained for like the 100th time this year. It was really a surprise that Osamu was actually friends with any of these people, except Suna.

When his brother got into this little gang, Osamu thought to give it a little try but left them shortly afterwards, noticing how toxic and manipulative all of them were.

"Well go to that little hoe, who you call a brother then. Go hush hush." Nishinoya looked down at Osamu making a few hand gestures. The blond haired boy rolled his eyes and turned around and faced [Y/n] again.

"Let's get going okay ?" Everyone nodded and decided to head off to the seventh floor. In the back you could hear Asahi complaining about Nishinoya, who was still sitting in his back.

"Let's not take the elevator." Yes there was another choice, apart from the elevator you could also take the stairs. They were pretty old and the only thing that wasn't replaced when the school got renovated.

With every step they took, they could hear little  stone chips falling onto the ground. No one liked taking the stairs, believing that if you made one wrong move, you're probably causing them to collapse.

When they finally reached the floor they could already see people making out in corners, alcohol bottles and loud music coming from the actual room.

"Stay with me okay ?" Sakusa took [Y/n]'s hand holding it with a string grip. When these boys even tried to do something today, they would have to kill him first.

[Y/n] nodded and opened the big metal door. Everyone was immediately met with a disgusting smell because of the many people in the room.

The lights were low, the music loud and the alcohol clearly here. This was definitely not a party from the principal, meaning that they were tricked into going here and in this moment not only [Y/n] realized.

This won't have a great outcome. And they were right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503 41 14
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥, 𝐘/𝐍 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭...
344K 10.3K 22
❪ 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐉𝐈 ❫ 🎧 𝖥𝖫𝖴𝖥𝖥 , 𝖠𝖭𝖦𝖲𝖳 , 𝖤𝖳𝖢.  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ᝰ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝖺𝗄𝖺𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌 𝖺 𝗅�...
5.4K 340 19
𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙙. A girl who has been hurt by volleyball in the past. And a...
999K 27.9K 46
-𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐤𝐨𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -in which y/n, nekoma's girls' volleyball team setter, needs extra volleyball practice with the boys...