Is she mine??✓

By Mansiii27

Swara is singer and lives in Sunshine orphanage.. she is orphan but naughty girl and always finds happiness... More

Sun raha hai..
Something is missing
Swara Maheshwari??
Who are you??
New beginning..
Reserved... introvert..or scared
I love you Swara..
His pain Her fear
Final showdown
His Regret
Her decision
You love him..
Thanks to all the Stars..
Personal Heaven 💖
new journey

Truth and her pain

1.3K 88 18
By Mansiii27

All were shocked listening shomi as not even in their dreams they thought like this..

Shomi goes to shekhar who was freez listening this.. shomi shook him hardly and took him to Swara..

" See Shekhar.. our Swara is alive.. our real Swara is alive.. my daughter is alive.. I am not inauspicious shekhar.. my daughter is alive.. " she cried saying this and hugged shekhar who finally let out his tears from his eyes ..

All were shocked and not knowing what to say.. but in all this Asad composed himself first and rushed to Swara who was shivering bcz of cold and all this truth.. he hugged her in fear who hugged him back in fear of losing him... Both were scared of losing each other.. shomi was shocked seeing some stranger hugging her daughter while shekhar first time felt bad seeing Swara hugging Asad..

Asad ignoring everyone's glare first stopped Swara's crying who was crying bcz of fear.. he just nodded no and she understood that whatever will happen he will never let her go but still she needs her mother and she broke the hug.. " I want ammi .. please bhaijaan.."

" Never request me for whatever you want.. just order me.. okay?" He said with a smile making her smile little.. Asad quickly called someone and waited..

" Who are you and why are you hugging my daughter? Most importantly how can touch my daughter?" Shomi asked angrily..

Asad who was being normal got angry as bcz of her shout Swara jumped in fear and clutched his arm .. " first.. whoever I am is none of your business.. atleast not now after whatever you did.. n second.. she is my sister.. so I have all the right to touch or hug her.. understand?"

Shomi tried to argue but shekhar hold her hand and nodded negatively..

" What happened Asad?" Dilshad who came stand at door in confusion.. she was waiting for her son as he told he will come soon but he didn't come and in worry she was awake and reading book trying to be normal.. it's not that she doesn't trust him but still the heart of mother can never be in peace when her children are away from her.. specially in other city and that too in midnight..

Swara who was clinging to Asad saw her mother and run to her.. she hugged her tightly and cried loudly.." Ammi they are taking me away.." she just whispered this making Dilshad more worried..she just wrapped her hands around her..

Shomi was jealous seeing their bond and goes to them and broke their hug.." She is my daughter.. not yours.. so please stay away from her.."

Dilshad who was confused and worried for Swara's condition got angry on this woman who was shouting on her.. she angrily removed shomi's hand from Swara's arm.. as she was holding her tightly.. n she can't see her Swara hurt.. Dilshad glanced at Asad once and seeing his condition she understood little.. " Even if God will come and say that she is not my daughter I won't believe him.. Swara was, is and will be my daughter forever.. n you are claiming to be her mother so tell me one thing.. can't you see your daughter's pain and condition? She is crying bcz of your shouting and tight grip just prove yourself right.. but not seeing her pain.. n her condition.. can't you see she is shivering bcz of cold but here you are just shouting for your so called truth.. don't you have common sense? " Dilshad said seriously but lastly shouted angrily making shomi shocked..

Dilshad glared her and all who were just standing like statue.. she took deep breath and turned to Zoya.. " Zoya please make Swara change into something warm and comfortable.. dry her hair first otherwise she will catch cold.. don't know from how long these people are making her stand in this situation so please go and make her normal.. you also change into something as you are also shivering.. " she said seriously making Zoya nodded.. she took Swara to Swarali's room and closed it..

Asad who was controlling himself infront of Swara finally broke down and fell on his knees.. Dilshad saw this and rushed to him.. she rubbed his back making him normal.. " They are saying Swara is their daughter.. they will snatch my princess..  " Asad said in broken voice.. Dilshad got tears in her eyes seeing her children's condition and first thought come in her mind was this family is only responsible for this.. she wiped her tears and stand up..

" Stop being weak infront of these people.. I told you don't come in between their problems but you didn't listen.. now you will just listen to me.. and I promise no one will snatch your princess from you.. is that clear?" Asad nodded his head positively.. " John is having spare of your clothes.. go and change.. you are drenched in water.. I don't want you to fall ill.. so go now.." Dilshad said sternly making him stand.. he just followed her order and goes out .. John first time saw his boss this much broken but he also know that how much his Swara mam is special to them.. he just hold his boss and took him outside who was walking like lifeless...

Dilshad took deep breath and turned seeing Asad out of the house.. " Now tell me.. why are you shouting at this time? "

Shomi got normal and angry seeing this woman's guts.. first she came here and ordering on others.. saying her daughter as her's and now this attitude.. who is she to order them.. " Who are you to order on us? N by which right you are standing here? "

Dilshad glared her angrily.. " I am Dilshad Rashid Khan.. mother of Swara, Asad and Zoya.. n here I am standing by that right only.."

Shomi was shocked.. " No .. this can't be true... Swara is my daughter.. "

Dilshad was too much angry.. " Being mother you couldn't know about your own daughter.. till now you were ranting about your first daughter Swarali.. lost in her memory and suddenly you are just trying to prove my daughter as yours? Am I mad to believe you? Being a mother also you couldn't be partial to your own daughter and here shouting on me.. pathetic woman.. first learn to be a mother then shout as much as you want.. " she said angrily making her face the consequences..

Shomi fell down listening the hard reality of her life.. Dilshad was little sad for her but she remembered her children's face and got angry again.. Asad came changing into casual and somewhat normal as he got his mother infront of him.. however he gets old but his mother is his protecter.. he can't deny this.. every child will remember their mother only in hard situation.. he is not different..

Ragini, laksh and Sanskar who were standing like statue come in senses seeing shomi sitting on floor.. Ragini come to her and dragged her to couch and made her sit..

Laksh made Sanskar sit beside the couch.. he knows that now no one can stop their illusion.. today's their truth will come out..

Swara come out with Zoya.. she was wearing loose but long t shirt with full sleeves with loose track pant..her hair were little wet but still normal while her face was completely red bcz of crying.. she came and stood beside Asad clutching his hand tightly.. Zoya also come on other side and clutched his arm..

Shekhar finally composed himself.. " Shomi is not lying.. she is our real Swara.. "

" Means other one was your duplicate daughter?" Dilshad was not in mood to be soft to them..

Shekhar smiles in pain.. " You can say like that.. Swarali was actually duplicate of Swara.. "

" What nonsense? Are you out of your mind? " Dilshad said angrily..

" It was the time when I fell for Shomi.. she was one year junior of me.. I proposed her and she agreed but unfortunately my mother didn't.. I was ready to run away but shomi didn't agreed.. as she lost her mother that time only and she didn't wanted me also to lose my mother.. we got separated with mutual understanding.. I started my restaurant with little saving and it started well.. my mother started to force me to get married but I rejected everytime.. still she made me married with Janki saying she promised her parents to get me married with her.. I thought why to break her promise with them.. Janki was silent yet understanding partner.. she knew about my past and never forced me for anything but seeing her nature I thought to give a chance to marriage.. I couldn't love her as I was in love with shomi.. but we thought to be like that couple who live in marriage just for their parents.. then I got to know she was pregnant.. first time after marriage I was happy.. Janki was also happy.. we both were waiting for our little baby.. as we were connected with each other just for that baby.. then Ragini born bringing happiness in our lives.. but Janki died delivering her.. she was not sad but after handing over Ragini to me she asked me to bring shomi in my life again as she knows that only shomi can be Ragini's mother.. Shomi was doing her job to live her life.. we didn't talked after our separation but this time I needed her.. so I went to her and told her all the things.. she being selfless woman took Ragini's responsibility happily.. seeing this ma also agreed for our marriage and we got married.. Shomi after marriage just became Ragini's mother as we knew that our situation was not like before.. I was also hesitate to be like before as I already took my relationship to next level with Janki.. even if that was just for the social commitment.. I gave her place to other woman.. so I was in guilt.. we were living like parents of Ragini but in a room and relationship we were just best friend who accepted the responsibility of Ragini.. as expected Shomi become more than a mother to Ragini but once I saw her crying seeing our old photos.. I felt more guilty and told her my truth that my guilt was stopping me.. she understood but still asked me what was her fault.. n i couldn't answer but I again though to give her all the right as in my guilt I can't make her suffer.. Ragini was also growing old and accepted Shomi after truth so we were relieved. .. finally Shomi got her love again and after 2 years we got to know that she was pregnant.. we were happy that our love symbol was coming but shomi was hesitant to give birth as Ragini was already there.. but fortunately Ragini got to know and she also demanded for small baby as her sibling.. shomi was happy to know her acceptance.. we all were happy to welcome our second baby.. Ragini was the most excited.. we were happy that even after knowing all the truth she accepted us and even after fighting with all the situation we were together.. then we got to know that shomi was expecting twins.. our happiness got double but we kept that secret as ma was already not in a favor of her pregnancy.. Ragini always slept with shomi but as shomi was expecting twins so doctor suggested to make them separate as shomi was weak.. n it may harm children.. so I sent Ragini to her masi's house saying have a little vacation and then she will get a gift of her small baby.. she agreed and went.. ma never stayed with us so I was the only one who take care of shomi in last months.. then most awaited day came when my babies born.. it was actually dangerous for children as doctor said they can save only one baby.. but my babies were fighter.. my first daughter was shield of my second daughter.. she was holding her hand in shomi's womb also.. finally they both born but my little daughter was very weak.. doctor lost their hopes but we didn't and finally after seven days she become normal by my first daughter's bone marrow transplantation... as she was normal from starting while second daughter was weak .. it was like our first daughter gave breath to our second daughter.. finally after a week we got our both daughters healthy in our hands.. shomi was fond of music so she thought to keep her daughter's name as Swara and if boy comes then his name will be Swar... But we got both daughters.. so we become confused..but Shomi said our first daughter will be Swara who was our second daughter's protector and our second daughter will be her shadow.. her second half , her replica.. our Swarali.. we informed ma only about babies and she came.. but when we wear heading to the home some people kidnapped our babies from hospital.. it was actually the fault of hospital staff as other babies were also kidnapped.. police took serious action and found babies but we lost our elder baby as that goons told that she died when they were running.. shomi was in shocked as she got her second daughter after so many problems and now our elder daughter.. but as Swarali was weak from birth she needed our attention.. shomi made herself understand that now Swarali is only Swara.. her replica.. but when ma came she blamed shomi for the lose of our daughter.. as Swara was with shomi when she got kidnapped.. shomi was broken listening this and taking that chance ma took Swarali with her.. she stayed with us but took Swarali's responsibility saying shomi don't deserve it as bcz of her she lost her second granddaughter.. shomi was broken listening her taunts but Ragini came and she got happy.. Ragini was happy having her sister while Shomi was happy seeing Ragini happy as she made her pain less.. shomi made herself revolve around Ragini's responsibility as ma's taunts affected her badly.. when I consulted doctor they also suggested to go like that only.. otherwise shomi can lose her senses bcz of stress.. so we kept that secret.. we always cried seeing Swarali bcz we always thought of Swara but seeing Swarali safe shomi controlled her pain.. as Swarali's life was more important than her love .. we started to call her Swara only remembering our first daughter.. maybe we couldn't save her but we can keep her alive in Swarali.. we did that... With the passing time shomi become normal but her fear to go near Swarali didn't go.. n Swarali was also introvert so we couldn't think about her much.. but as Ragini said we forgot that my mother was responsible for her silent behaviour.. but till we understand we lost our Swarali also..  now after so many years we got our real Swara.. our first daughter who was our heart, our first love symbol.. that's why shomi was shouting for her daughter.. "

All rooted in their place listening this truth.. Ragini fell down crying while others were shocked as this was unexpected..dadi was scared by this revelation but still composed herself..

Swara's condition was worse.. if Asad was not holding her then she might have fall down.. Asad was having tears in his eyes as finally he was able to complete the missing part of her life.. but somewhere scared of losing her..

Dilshad was shocked but still normal..she has seen many worst situation in her life so she was more than normal by this truth.. she was relieved as finally they got to know about Swara's missing part of life but still she can never forget what they bared.. she took deep breath and gulped the water from side table as her throat dried after talking and listening too much..

Shomi who was crying got up and goes to Swara.. " I already lost you once .. I don't have courage to lose you again.. you are my fighter daughter who gave me happiness of being mother and gave life to my other daughter.. you know Swara you both are identical twins.. your face, habits and everything is same.. but you both have one birth mark as your identity.. at your back on right side while on Swarali's back left side.. if you both stand together then by back it's sign of the heart.. you have half heart and Swarali has other half.. by that mark only I identified you.. you are my own blood, my daughter.. please believe me.." shomi fell down holding her hand while swara was still clutching Asad's hand..

" Don't you think you forgot your second daughter after knowing about your first daughter?" Swara said slowly composing herself.. shomi was shocked listening this.. she raised her head blankly just to see Swara was standing strongly but her face was completely blank .. she wiped her tears roughly and made shomi stand.." I am asking something? In my absence also you were away from Swarali just bcz of your false assumption n now also you don't think about her.. are you seriously a mother?" Swara shouted angrily making all shiver..

Asad was shocked seeing her anger first time.. it's not that he doesn't know but he knows that Swara never gets angry easily.. but today he is seeing different Swara..

Shekhar tried to say but Swara glared him making him stop.. " You both were pathetic parents.. at first I thought situation must be different but today listening all this I understood you guys are not worth to be parents.. atleast now accept Ragini Di's words that you both were always partial towards your own daughters.. either it's me or Swarali.. " shekhar bowed his head crying.. Swara saw this and turned to shomi who was standing with blank expression.. " You want to prove your truth.. right? Let me also say one truth.. Swarali is dead.. your daughter is dead.. but you are that much self concerned woman who never thought about others except your own pain.. have you seen your that daughter's pain when she was alive and infront of you? No bcz you were thinking about other daughter and after her death also you were just drawn in your pain of losing her but not concerned about her end or others pain.. by the way let me confess one thing.. your first daughter died at the same day when you received the news of her death bcz i am alive it's only bcz of my ammi and bhaijaan who sacrificed their Life for making me alive.. "

Swara turned to Asad who was having tears of pain.." Your princess can never leave you.. I told you before only that no truth can snatch your princess from you but you were always scared.. so today you got the truth right? I am still saying that this Swara is only your sister and ammi's daughter.. no one can change this truth.. not even me.. so these people are not even in that list.. " Swara said sternly and hugged Asad who cried in happiness having her sister again in his arms.. Dilshad smiles in tears seeing their bond and thanked God in mind.. she smiles and wiped her tears feeling better that her children were always each other's strength even after knowing that both were not blood related but relations are always made from heart only right..

Swara broke the hug and wiped Asad's tears.. she nodded no making him smile.. she gave his hand to Zoya and turned to Dilshad.. " Ammi no one can snatch your daughter.. you are only my mother not any random person.." Dilshad nodded her head and hugged her lovingly..

Ragini who was shocked finally stand .." Swara I don't know what to say after this truth.. I got my other sister.. but this is shocking.. n you can't deny that you are my sister.." Ragini was crying saying this..

Swara turned to her and smiles.. " When I denied that you are not my sister di.. you made me your sister before all this and I also agreed.. Even after all this truth you will remain my sister only but please don't force me to accept your parents.. my parents are Dilshad ammi and Asad bhaijaan.. not other people.." Swara joined her hands requesting..

Ragini sobbed listening this.. she knew that her parents were good but she can't deny the fact that they did wrong.. she apologized to Swara but swara hold her hands.. " Di i don't have any problems with you.. bcz as per I know you.. you were never at fault.. infect you tried your best to save Swarali and tried to give her all the love but your parents were only obstacles infront of you.. by the way I don't have any questions on your life.. atleast you got the love of parents.. I am thankful for this only thing that they gave me wonderful person as my di and give you all the love which you deserve but Swarali and I were not fortunate.. " Swara said and hugged her..

" Can't you give them a chance?" Ragini asked seriously.. Swara shivered thinking something but composed herself..

" Di .. whatever they did with Swarali I don't have any questions as they are culprits of Swarali.. so all the questions went with Swarali only but about me.. I am not sorry to not forgive them.. bcz even though they are unfortunately my mother and father they never did anything to become parents.. they didn't saw my condition which was worse than death.. that time ammi and bhaijaan were there who didn't left any chance to make me normal.. I can't leave them.." Swara said normally making her understand..

" You are going with them bcz of their debt .. ?" Shomi asked slowly..

Swara turned to her angrily.. " Only you can think their love and care as debt.. by the way even if they did debt according to you then you can't repay their debt.. "

Dilshad got teary eyes listening this.. she goes to Swara and hold her hand.. Swara smiles seeing her.. " No need to control your tears.. when you are not not that strong.. " Swara just bite her inner cheeks and hugged her tightly controlling herself..

Dilshad glared all for making her children so much weak.. she controlled herself and broke the hug.. " Do you trust me? " Swara tried to say but seeing her eyes just nodded her head.. " Then go and take rest bcz i don't want to see you weak again.. you are my lioness who fought with every circumstances alone bravely.. but not now.. you don't have to fight that battle which is not yours.. so go.. n take Zoya with you bcz right now I only trust Asad and Zoya in this room.. " Swara nodded and goes with Zoya without any question.. she knows that if her ammi is saying something it will be only for her betterment..

Asad saw them going and become serious.. " Mr laksh Maheshwari..as now truth is out I won't let my sister stay here more.. please excuse us and solve your problems by yourself.. by the way mrs Ragini.. first of all thanks for your care and love towards Swara.. and I promise you can talk or meet or live with her anytime.. she is your sister also so you have that right but please don't force her to stay here.. she bared so much in her life which we can't even imagine.. Hope you understand it.. n as you asked my help.. I tried to find out but there is one bad news.. all the goons who attacked Swarali and Sanskar are dead.. my security team tried to find their truth but before we reach they were killed by someone.. we checked their phone but no news.. I don't know who is behind their deaths but mastermind behind their deeds are still alive.. so please be safe Mr sanskar bcz you are still on threat.. "Asad said and turned to leave..

Dilshad was shocked listening this but didn't react.. and tried to go with Asad who was going out as he can't stay here more..

" Maybe we lost our daughters.. but do we have that right that how she got you as her family? " Shekhar broke the silence..

Asad and Dilshad who were going shivered listening this.. Dilshad fist her hand in fear but Asad quickly hold her securely.. she raised her head with teary eyes and turned sternly.. Asad also turned and hold her..

" Do you have strength to know that truth? " Dilshad asked seriously making all confused but shekhar nodded his head..

Dilshad took deep breath and sat on nearby sofa.. " Asad was 10 years old that time.. we came kolkata for a vacation.. as Asad wanted to see this city.. my husband Rashid Khan who was loving husband and father agreed to his condition as he can't deny his lovely son's wish.. but I was pregnant that time.. as it was initial time it was crucial but Asad's happiness was more important for us as he rarely ask something.. we came here but on the second day only I started to feel weak.. my health issues started and we thought to go back.. Asad was sad but still he was more concerned for me.. we were traveling by car at night as Rashid never trust public transport for my and Asad's..we were going slowly when in the mid of highway our car broke down.. Rashid checked and found that engine got heated .. he tried to call mechanic but one of the man who was passing from there suggested to walk till 10 minutes.. where we can find one hotel to stay as Asad was sleeping and my condition was also not good so Rashid agreed.. we were walking but after sometime we heard some sounds from nearby tree.. Rashid made us sit on nearby stone and went behind that tree but we didn't know what happened that time.. after sometime Rashid came injured with little baby in his hands.. he was bleeding but saving that baby.. I was scared seeing his condition.. he just came to me and fall down.. Asad was awake listening this.. Rashid was breathing heavily but still gave me that baby and told me to save her as her life is in danger.. I couldn't understand what happened and who was that baby.. I was worried for Rashid.. but as he understood my thinking he just hold my hand and said that ' Dilshad.. I know you have so many questions but I don't have time to give .. just know that this girl is now your responsibility.. please raise her as our daughter.. n please forgive me for leaving you in middle.' I was crying but I hold that baby and she instantly smiled making my heart flutter.. Asad was very happy seeing her but we can't leave Rashid in that condition..so I tried to make him walk while Asad hold that baby protectively.. fortunately our car got started and I took him to nearby hospital but we got to know that he was injured badly bcz of some sharp things and that caused his blood loss which leads to death.. he called us in ICU and smiles lightly seeing Asad and baby smiling.. he was trying to say something but his hand slipped from my hand stating only one word.. " Swara " .... I lost my husband that time but I got one daughter.. my Swara.. but still that accident was stressful to me and bcz of my complications I lost my baby... maybe that baby was not in my destiny and God wanted me to make Swara my daughter.. I knew that I had to go away as per Rashid's words but I tried to find Swara's parents.. I went to police station but there I got shock as in wanted list there was a photo of Rashid..  when I asked about him they told me that he was the leader of child trafficking.. I lost my courage after that to say anything.. so I just run from there and came to Bhopal with my children.. I got to know that Rashid wanted to make us safe by telling to run away from there and I did it.. fortunately Asad was mature so he understood all situations and helped me alot.. but I can't adopt Swara instantly so I took help of my friend who was running one orphanage.. she understood my condition and took Swara under her shelter and then I adopted Swara legally so that in future I don't have any problems with her.. after Rashid's death I started to handle our business as it was important to survive and to be true i wanted some time to accept all the situation.. but in that I didn't forgot my children.. Asad become more responsible for Swara as took care of her more than himself while I got attached to Swara because I was seeing my dead baby in her.. our bond grew but after one year also when Swara couldn't walk I got worried.. when I consulted doctor they told me that her strength of walking is not available.. she was beaten or tied by her legs in early childhood and that's the reason her nerves were not working.. I got other shocked that how can someone do that with that little child.. doctor told me that as it was in early childhood we can make her normal but it will take more time.. I was ready to do anything to make my Swara normal.. but for that we needed to be with her 24/7 as her condition was just like new born baby.. knowing this Asad took one year break from his studies and become her shadow so nothing can harm her.. I was having back to back projects as being single parent that too mother it was difficult to set our business..  so I was handling my business and Asad was handling Swara.. my friend Suhani who was head of orphanage got to know about us and suggest to send Swara and Asad at her orphanage.. bcz Rashid's death caused many enemies and mostly Swara was very happy around other children.. that time I took most drastic decision of life.. I sent my children to Suhani who took care of them just like her own children.. fortunately Swara started respond the treatment.. it goes till 2 years and Asad also didn't joined his school in that timing instead he started to understand our business.. as whenever I come to orphanage I was always busy with work and online meetings.. he told me to go US as he can study there normally covering his break but most importantly bcz of Swara.. bcz doctor suggested that one physiotherapist from new York was very famous for his work.. I understood his motive and sent him and Swara to New York.. I had my sister who was living there she took care of them in my absence.. every month I used to visit to meet my children.. Asad covered his studies by studying in 2 class in one year and fortunately his IQ was high so he completed his graduation at the age of 14 only.. and after that he studied architecture and started to handle business with me as well to lessen my burden of business bcz he knows that how much I craved to live with my children.. we both were having hard time with business, study and Swara but after 4 years our struggle got success.. Swara started to walk and our happiness doubled.. at the age of 18 Asad step into business as youngest CEO.. n he ordered me to take retirement as I wanted to live with Swara.. so I also shifted to New York permanently and Swara started her schooling.. Asad came back india for business but he every month visit us just like I used to do in past.. after 2 years he grabbed one big deal and he opened other branch of "sky heights" in New York with new investors.. Swara was finally happy having her ammi and bhaijaan with her.. bcz from the time she started to know the world she always got one of us with her but now she got both.. when she was 15 she met to my Zoya who was her dance teacher.. bcz of her leg excercise we thought to make her learn dance as by that her excercise will be on regular basis.. with the passing time Zoya and Asad came closer and my Swara played the part of cupid and made them one.. but Zoya's parents died when Swara was 18.. that time she came india forever.. and for Zoya only we also came India as we can't leave her alone Even if she was living with her sister and brother in law.. afterall we were attached to her.. but in all this Swara's bond with us become stronger than ever.. she knew her truth from the age of 14.. n that's the time she decided that we are only her parents.. as she saw our suffering and struggle to make her normal but we couldn't change her mind that maybe her real family were not bad.." Dilshad finished her past with teary eyes making all numb..

Asad came and gave her water.. she took and gulp down.." Swara is my baby sister who taught us to love without any reason.. she is my lucky charm who made me responsible from my young age only.. people may think that we did wrong by sending her far but it was for her betterment and safety.. Swara is more connected to us bcz she thinks that I stay away with ammi bcz of her but she doesn't know that she was the only one who made us stronger.. she is the light of our life bcz if she didn't came that day in our life then after abbu's death we might have broke down completely but she came as the ray of hope and made us alive.. for her we can sacrifice our life also.. my baby sister gave me my soulmate.. n Zoya being understanding partner took her responsibility just like us and made her daughter.. she knows that how much I am attached to Swara and I consider Swara as my first daughter n Zoya also accepted her as her first daughter.. but as Swara was more friendly with her she became her friend first.. Swara always shared her problems, pain, feelings with me.. bcz before ammi she thinks me her secret keeper but after Zoya my place become her.. I don't complain about it bcz Zoya shared with me but they both know that they are my strength as well weakness.. so they hide many things from me.. just like how one of her classmate broke her heart.. Swara was 18 when one of her classmate proposed her.. Swara being innocent accepted him and started to love him but he dumped her knowing that she was orphan.. n Swara got heartbreak.. she never told me about this but unfortunately she forgot that I can listen her silence also.. her heartbreak was the main reason she agreed to come India for Zoya.. but she can't understand that I know her more than herself.. today again I saw that shine in her eyes but unfortunately here also she got heartbreak.. am I right?" Asad asked seriously to Sanskar who was numb with all the revelation..

" Bhaijaan..." Swara whispered making all turned..

Swara come running and hugged Asad cryingly.. " I am sorry bhaijaan for hiding that truth.."

Asad just hugged her back.." I can never be angry on you.. I was just hurt that you didn't thought to share your pain with me.. how can you make me that much stranger.."

Swara nodded her head negatively.. " I just didn't wanted to hurt you.. I know how much you are protective towards me and that's why I didn't wanted you to know that I was betrayed by someone.. I know more than me you will be hurt after knowing this.. that's why I didn't inform you.. I am sorry.."

Asad just controlled himself and broke the hug.. " Ammi told you to rest.. why are you awake?" He asked seriously making her head down..

Zoya came out with luggage of their.. " Bcz she doesn't want to stay here anymore after knowing all the truth.. she is feeling suffocating.."

Asad and Dilshad were shocked while others were numb listening this.. " Please bhaijaan I don't want to stay here.."

Ragini tried to stop her but Sanskar stand up.." You can take your sister Mr Asad.. you are right.. we don't deserve her.. n we will solve our problems by ourselves.  Thank you for your help till now and sorry for hurting your sister. "

Asad was shocked listening this while Swara was watching him with teary eyes.. " Is this the same person who was confessing his love to me before some hours.. maybe I was right.. he will never accept me after knowing the truth.. but you are late Mr Sanskar .. after making me fall for you unconditionally and when I tried to step back you made me weak by confessing your love.. I again lost my love but this time I won't be able to become normal.. bcz in past I was immature and not understanding the depth of love while today I lost my heart here.. now I won't be able to love or trust anyone again.  Thanks for breaking me again mr Sanskar.." Swara thought in mind and tear fell down from her eyes feeling hurt.. Sanskar saw her condition but tighten his fist to control his anger and turned away..

Asad was too much angry seeing this.. but he composed himself and asked John to take the luggage.. Dilshad and Zoya walked ahead while Asad and Swara followed them.. Swara turned again but seeing Sanskar's ignorance she cried and run out..

Ragini and Shomi cried seeing her departure while laksh and shekhar handled them.. Sanskar walked away from there feeling angry on himself..

Next part..

Dadi's truth..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 3.3K 6
She was left alone with her daughter.... He found his unborn in her daughter... Will they ever become one... Will there heart will be healed? Peep in...
107K 6.3K 15
This story is about possessive and heated love between swara and sanskar. Swara is cold emotionless girl who has so many wounds on her heart that mad...
106K 3.2K 7
...We all have seen a good caring loving cute handsome sexy adorable husband in sanskar after particular time period of swaragini... its time for cha...
13.8K 369 3
This story is based on swaragini track from when laksh went missing. Its just a thought of mine hope you will like it 🤗 ENJOY THE STORY😊 Heavenly c...