The Straw Hat's Red Devil - S...

Від DeadGirlEternal

She's the Daughter of Red-Haired Shanks; she was dropped off to live with Luffy. She met Ace & Sabo, but when... Більше

Dakota Le Roux
THE VOW
WHO IS SHE?
OUR RED-HAIRED ASSASSIN
BONDING, TROUBLE & THE BARATIE
TROUBLE AT THE BARATIE
FOUGHT WITH STYLE
WE'RE COMING FOR YOU, NAMI!
TURMOIL & TRUTH
THE BEGINNING OF THE SHOWDOWN: THE STRAW HAT PIRATES VS THE ARLONG PIRATES
SHOWDOWN: THE STRAW HAT PIRATES VS THE ARLONG PIRATES - PART ONE
SHOWDOWN: THE STRAW HAT PIRATES VS THE ARLONG PIRATES - PART TWO
GOODBYE PARTY, HELLO OCEAN
LOGUETOWN: CAUSING TROUBLE PART 1
LOGUETOWN: CAUSING TROUBLE PART 2
THE GRAND LINE CAN WAIT: PART 1
THE GRAND LINE CAN WAIT: PART 2
THE GRAND LINE CAN WAIT: PART 3
THE GRAND LINE CAN WAIT: PART 4
THE TWIN CAPES LIGHTHOUSE - OLD FRIENDS AND NEW ADVENTURES
I've been Tagged!!!
BOUNTY HUNTERS' NEST OF SECRETS AND REVEALS
BIG JUNGLE STUCK IN THE JURASSIC PERIOD PART 1
BIG JUNGLE STUCK IN THE JURASSIC PERIOD PART 2
I HATE BEING USELESS! I HATE BEING INJURED! I HATE BEING COLD - PT 1
I HATE BEING USELESS! I HATE BEING INJURED! I HATE BEING COLD! - PART 2
SAVING ALABASTA - PART 1: SIBLING REUNION
SAVING ALABASTA - PART 2: TRAVELLING TO YUBA
SAVING ALABASTA - PART 3: WE'RE COMING FOR YOU CROCODILE!
SAVING ALABASTA - PART 4: STOP OPERATION UTOPIA
MINI STRAW HAT ADVENTURES
IT DOES EXIST! HEAD FOR THE SKY! PART 1
Author Note Update
IT DOES EXIST! HEAD FOR THE SKY! PART 2
WE MADE IT TO THE SKY ISLAND!
THE STRAW HATS START TROUBLE ON THE SKY ISLAND
THE STRAW HATS SEPARATED BUT NOT ALONE

SAVING ALABASTA - PART 5: THE JOURNEY CONTINUES

612 15 4
Від DeadGirlEternal

SAVING ALABASTA - PART 5: THE JOURNEY CONTINUES

Alabasta Saga - Alabasta Arc - Episode 128 - 130

DAKOTA'S POV:

"Demon!" Nami attacks me in a hug; I yelp in pain at the sudden pain coming from my right side. "Oops, sorry."

"It's fine, how's everyone else?" I ask them.

"We're doing fine, we're just waiting on Luffy now," Sanji tells me as he walks over, and I look over to my right to see my baby brother lying in bed next to me.

"Don't worry, he'll be okay!" Chopper assures me as he walks over, and I nod.

"That's good," I reply.

"You had us worried," Zoro tells me, and I look at him as he caresses my cheek, and I can't help but lean into his touch.

"Leave her alone, you damn moss head!" Sanji snaps at the swordsman, pushing him away.

"Shut up you damn fancy eyebrows!" Zoro snaps, pushing him back, and they begin fighting, throwing punches and kicks at one another.

"Morons," Nami grumbles, but I can't help but smile; I'm glad everyone is safe. "Quit it!" She snaps at them, punching them to the floor.

"Ahh! Nami!" Chopper cries out as he panics at their fallen form, and I can't help the laugh that escapes, and soon the others join in.

ONE PIECE - ALABASTA ARC

It's been three days since the battle. I sit on the roof of the Palace as I wait for Sanji and Usopp to return from shopping for supplies and clothes; I see them walking up the steps past the Marines and Chaka; I jump down, swinging into one of the windows, spooking one of the guards as I run to catch up with the boys.

ONE PIECE - ALABASTA ARC

Finally, I get out of those dreary clothes and into something much more my style, a leather jacket, maroon jeans, a black sleeve white top and black boots, and my Father's hat I borrowed from Luffy. I walk back into the medical ward to see Luffy sitting in bed. "And it won't be breakfast. It's early evening right now." Sanji tells him.

"Dakota has your hat," Usopp tells him as I close the door.

"A soldier found it for you in front of the Palace," I tell him and take off the straw hat, holding it out to him, and he stretches his arms out, taking it out of my hands and putting it back on his head.

"Oh, good!" He beams, looking up at his hat.

"I'm glad you got well, Luffy!" Vivi tells him with a smile as she sits next to his bed.

"Got well? I've always been well." He replies, not understanding.

"You dummy! You were in serious condition with a high fever and stuff. Vivi and Chopper attended you all this time!" Nami snaps at him as she sits on her bed and sorts the books she got from the royal library.

"Really! Thanks!" He says to the two of them, and the door opens again.

"Oh, hey, Luffy! You woke up?" Zoro says as he walks in.

"Hey, Zoro! Long time no see! 'Long time no see'?" Luffy questions his own words, a little confused.

"Ahh, hey!" Chopper yells at the swordsman who isn't wearing his bandages again. "You went out training again, didn't you?!" He rushes over to him as Zoro pours himself a glass of water.

"What? It's my business, right?" Zoro asks the Doctor.

"No means, no! I'm the ship Doctor! And don't take off the bandages, either!" Chopper snaps at him.

"It's hard to move with them." He argues.

"Don't move!" Chopper exclaims, and I walk over, picking up the poor reindeer. "Ko! You don't have your bandages either!"

"What?! They must have fallen off!" I fake a gasp.

"Stop taking them off, both of you!" He orders us.

"'Long time no see'...? 'Long time no see'?" Luffy keeps repeating, tilting his head from side to side.

"Well, it's probably natural to feel that way... since you slept for three days," Usopp informs him as he sits on the green couch by the door.

"Three days?! Did I sleep for three whole days?!" Luffy exclaims in disbelief.

"Yep." We confirm again.

"I missed 15 meals..." Luffy gasps, and I shake my head at him.

"How come you can calculate so quickly when it comes to food?!" Nami asks him, putting her hands on her hip.

"On top of that, in his calculations, there are five meals a day!" Usopp snaps, and I grin.

"It is Luffy." I point out when the doors suddenly slam open, revealing a woman.

"Did I hear right that the Captain is up?!" She asks, and a cart of fruits comes rolling in. "It'll be dinner time soon. So would you wait a little?"

"Wha...?" Zoro gapes at the woman, who looks like a female version of Igaram.

"Oh hey, old tube-hair guy! You're alive?!" Luffy asks her.

"S... so you really were into that sort of thing..." Zoro stutters.

"No, everyone. She's Terracotta. She's Igaram's wife and is also the head of the Palace servers." Vivi corrects them.

"Thanks for helping Vivi and my husband." She says, and I tilt my head to the side in confusion.

"I thought they were siblings," I mumble.

"No way...! A wife could resemble her husband, but this is too much!" Zoro mutters, and I look at him.

"I hope not," I whisper in his ear, making him shiver.

"I heard you eat a lot. Would you have some fruit to hold you over until dinner time?" She asks and points to the cart of fruit by Luffy's bed.

"Okay." He agrees and swallows the whole lot.

"You pig!" The boys snap at Luffy.

"Lady, I'm gonna eat three days worth of food!" Luffy informs her.

"Look forward to it! I've devoted my past 30 years to the job of serving! I won't lose against a youngster's stomach, so eat to your heart's content!" She tells us.

ONE PIECE - ALABASTA ARC

We all sit at the dining room table and dig into the feast laid out before us, Luffy eating with gusto since he hasn't eaten in three days and the rest of us aren't any better, and I drink too behind Chopper's back as I sit between Usopp and Zoro. "Eat quick, or it'll be gone!" Zoro yells as Luffy stretches his arms out, picking up Zoro and Usopp's food before stuffing his face.

"Hey, Luffy! You just took the food from my plate, didn't you?!" Usopp demands though Luffy shakes his head, denying the claim.

"You liar!" Nami snaps, punching him in his inflated cheek, making him spit some food out.

"Hey, hey, if you eat in a hurry like that, you'll..." Sanji warns Chopper as he shovels in the pasta dish.

"We've got a lot, so..." Vivi tells us, offering more food as more servers arrive with new dishes.

"Well then, wait and see, Luffy. I'll put the Tabasco Star on this." Usopp mutters to himself as he places the hot sauce on the rice ball on his plate, and as predicted, Luffy grabs it stuffing it into his mouth before fanning his burning mouth. I giggle, as does Usopp, who shrieks, and I see Eyelash joining us at the table between Usopp and Karoo. "Hey! When did you...?!"

"What do you call that dish?" Sanji asks the server as he places another dish down.

"This is called konafa. You bake noodles in the oven and..." He begins telling him.

"Delicious!" I beam as I chew on one of the dishes.

"Now, here's more!" The servers put more food on the table, and Luffy continues to stuff his face, and he tries to talk to King Cobra.

"W-well... We can talk after the dinner." Cobra tells him politely, and Luffy quickly stuffs his face.

"Can I have another mug full?!" Zoro demands, and I raise my mug after finishing off the wine.

"Me too!" I yell.

"Hey, we need some water here!" Sanji announces as he raises his hand in the air, and Chopper chokes; I skid my drink down towards them, and Chopper grabs it, drinking down the alcohol.

"That's not water!" Chopper snaps once he stops choking.

"A thank you would be nice." I snap back at him, making Vivi laugh, and soon we finish off all of the food. Usopp and Chopper jump onto the table, dancing around, and Luffy, now completely full, joins them, rolling around. I can't help laughing as I watch them, and everyone is enjoying themselves, even the guards, as we enjoy our night, and soon it ends with us heading to the royal baths.

ONE PIECE - ALABASTA ARC

I sigh into the hot water as Vivi and Nami sit outside, cleaning each other; I tie my hair into a bun as I lean against the side by the girls as we talk. "This feels good! I wonder if a ship with a big bath like this exists..." Nami ponders.

"I'm sure it does since the sea is so vast." Vivi agrees. "We saw giants... we saw dinosaurs... we also saw cherry blossoms bloom in a winter land... there're more and more things in the sea that are beyond our imagination!" We look at her, and she catches herself. "Well..."

"It's my turn," Nami says, and I look over to see all the men, minus Chopper and Zoro, peeping over the divider.

"Hey, what're you all doing?!" I snap at them, gaining the girls' attention.

"Those idiots..," Nami mutters. "It'll be 100,000 Berries per person, okay?!" She tells them as she stands.

"Nami don't," I tell her and stand out of the water, pulling my hair out and letting it flow down my back as I put my hands on my hips. "Naughty boys." I wink, making them fall back onto the ground.

"Hey, I've never noticed that tattoo before." Nami remarks as she points to the tattoo on my left side over my ribs.

"Oh, this? I got it years ago." I tell her as I show off the watercolour compass as a tribute to Sabo's memory and plan to add more for Ace and Luffy on the next habited island.

"I see, do your tattoos have meaning?" Vivi asks as they join me in the water.

"Well, the roses were my mother's favourite considering they never bloomed on Furcas Island, and Dad used to give them to her every chance he got," I tell her as I touch my right shoulder, and she smiles.

"That's so sweet." She beams.

"Yeah, the stars are for my Brothers." I point to them, but she doesn't seem to understand why there are three; she probably thinks I also mean me. "And the compass is for a fallen loved one."

"I see; that's sweet of you, Demon; never took you for the sentimental type." Nami jokes and laughs, and I join in, but Vivi seems deep in thought.

"You can't make up your mind, can you?" I ask Vivi, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"What?" Vivi asks.

"I'm thinking that we might wanna leave here tonight..." Nami tells her, which is news to me.

"What? Really?!" Vivi exclaims.

"Because we no longer have a reason to stay here, right? The Marines are probably at the harbour, ready to capture us. Our ship will be in danger soon." Nami points out, and we sit silently for a moment before leaving.

ONE PIECE - ALABASTA ARC

We all get changed as we sit around the medical ward when Nami springs her idea on the boys. "Tonight?" Usopp repeats.

"That's right," Nami confirms.

"Leaving here?" Chopper asks.

"Well, I think it's appropriate, too. Since we no longer have a reason to stay here." Zoro agrees, and I shiver as that is what Nami said as I sit leaning against the bed by his feet and Chopper.

"Yeah... I'm also worried about the Marines' actions." Sanji adds.

"Okay, then. You decide, Luffy." I tell him.

"Okay! We'll leave after we have some more Alabasta dishes again." Luffy decides, thinking about his stomach.

"We're leaving right away, idiot!" Usopp snaps at him, bonking him on the head. "Idiot!"

"You didn't have to hit me..." Luffy whines as he cradles his head when a soldier comes into the room, holding a Transponder Snail.

"There's a Transponder Snail communication for you." He announces.

"Transponder Snail communication? From who?" Nami asks him.

"From someone named Bon." He answers.

"Bon? Who's that?" Sanji asks him.

"No one knows him. But he insists he's your friend, so..." He replies.

"Our friend?" I question as Sanji gets up and answers.

"Hello? Hi there! It's me! Me!" The voice laughs, and Sanji hangs up, but it starts ringing again.

"What?! Shut up!" Sanji snaps at the ringing Transponder Snail, but Luffy grabs it and answers.

"Hey, it's you, huh? What do you want from us?" Luffy demands.

"Oh? That voice must be Straw Hat, right? You're strong! I was so surprised! Oh, yeah... don't call me Mr 2. If this signal is caught by the Marines, I'll be in trouble." Mr 2 warns us.

"You just said it yourself!" Chopper exclaims.

"Just tell us what you want!" Zoro demands from the male ballerina.

"Oh, yeah... I took your ship." He announces.

"That's not funny!" We snap at him.

"You son of a bitch! This isn't a joking matter! Where're you now?!" Usopp asks him, pointing at the Transponder Snail.

"On your ship." He answers as if that helps.

"Of all others, he..." Sanji grits his teeth in anger.

"No, no...! Gee... we're friends, right?" He laughs and tells us where he is on our ship.

"He's at the upper reaches of the Sandora River..." Luffy confirms.

"Can we trust him?" Sanji asks our Captain.

"We became friends one time, but..." Luffy muses.

"In your case, you may be able to make friends with him again, which is scary..." Zoro mutters.

"But we have no choice but to go..." Chopper points out.

"He's right. He has our ship." I agree with the reindeer. "If he tries to trick us, then we'll just beat him up."

"Now that it's decided let's get ready quickly," Zoro announces.

"Okay! Let's hurry, if we don't get there quickly, our ship will..." Usopp panics for the Going Merry, and we all start to grab our things.

"Say, everyone," Vivi says, gaining our attention. "Say... everyone... what... should I do,,,?" She asks us.

"Listen well, Vivi. we'll give you 12 hours. Once we take our ship back on the Sandora River, we'll draw the ship near the eastern harbour just once at exactly noon tomorrow. We probably won't be able to anchor. If you want to continue travelling with us, that moment is the only chance to come aboard. If that happens, we'll welcome you... though you'll become a pirate." Nami tells her, and she nods, and I carefully leave a note and present for Vivi, knowing she won't go with us, though I know she'll make a fantastic princess. Sanji ties the rope around the bedpost before opening the window and throwing the rope down for us to sneak down to avoid everyone within the Palace.

"Since you're a Princess of a country, this is the best we can do to invite you," Sanji tells her as he leans out the window.

"Come, Vivi! Definitely come! Come now!" Luffy cheers as if she's made her mind up.

"Stop it, Luffy," I warn him.

"Let's go," Zoro orders him.

"Why?! Don't you want her to come?" Luffy asks his First Mate.

"That's not the point! It's something Vivi has to decide!" Usopp points out, and we drop down, heading off.

ONE PIECE - ALABASTA ARC

We ride on the Supersonic Duck Squadron as we head for the Sandora River; I yawn wanting to sleep as we ride, though Luffy still isn't full as he chews on a leg of meat. "Hmmm... this is nice." He compliments as he eats.

"So this is finally farewell to the sand kingdom... hey, Luffy, when are you gonna stop eating?" Usopp asks him.

"When he's dead," I answer him.

"The Alabasta dishes are great! Sanji, make them sometime..." Luffy suggests to the cook.

"Yeah. I was interested, too. I got some recipes from Terracotta. Some spices, too." Sanji tells him.

"Nami, are you feeling sick?" Chopper asks the navigator, who looks a little glum.

"Nami, do you want one piece of meat? Just one piece, though." Luffy offers her.

"Nami, you're thinking about Vivi, right?" Sanji asks her. "I understand how you're feeling, but thinking doesn't get you anywhere. Yeah, I know... you two were really close... but hey... chin up."

"I... for Vivi's sake... I'm willing to give up... On the 1 billion Berries..." She tells us, and we all exclaim in shock at her.

"Of course, you should!" "So it was about money?" "Nami!" We all shout at her, and Usopp falls off his duck.

"Ah! Usopp fell!" Chopper shouts, alerting the others.

"Nami! Don't act misleading!" Zoro snaps at her.

"What? What're you guys worked up about? If it's about Vivi, it's no use worrying about it, right?" She asks.

"Hey! Usopp fell!" Chopper shouts over her.

"Leave him be," Nami replies.

"It was your fault!" We snap at her.

ONE PIECE - ALABASTA ARC

We make it to the Sandora River's upper reaches to see the Going Merry with Mr 2 standing on the crow's nest as he greets us. "I've been waiting, you guys! Long time no see!"

"We're here!" Zoro announces as we ignore the male ballerina as we get off the ducks, unloading everything.

"Okay, unload! Thanks, you guys!" Sanji says.

"We have to say goodbye to you here." Usopp waves; I throw one of the bags into his arms, and he almost trips.

"Have a safe trip back," Zoro tells them as the ducks leave.

"Say hello to the King, the old tube-hair guy and the others!" Luffy shouts as they wave.

"Take care!" Usopp shouts again.

"Bye-bye!" Chopper waves as I hold him.

"I'll see you.... Definitely see you again someday!" Mr 2 waves along with the others but stops. "Hm! Wait a sec!"

"What?" Sanji asks him.

"Don't 'what' me! That's not how you should treat your friends, is it?!" Mr 2 hisses as he stomps his foot.

"What do you mean 'friend'? We were enemies. You lied to us!" Luffy snaps at the ballerina.

"I didn't lie! I didn't know it, either! But you see... who cares about it anymore? Baroque Works fell. We're no longer enemies..." Bon points out as Zoro starts loading the bags onboard.

"Hey, move over..." Zoro orders him, and he moves away from the steps.

"Oh, sorry."

"Even if we're not enemies, why are you on our ship?!" Luffy demands an answer.

"You stupid head!" Bon exclaims.

"What'd you say?!" Luffy growls at him.

"Listen! If I wasn't on your ship now, what do you think would've happened to it?!" He questions.

"It might've been taken by the Marines." Nami points out as Sanji takes the next lot of stuff onto the ship.

"What?!" Luffy gasps.

"It's not 'might've'! It definitely would've happened! Do you know what's going on around this island right now?! It's completely blocked by the Marines ships! It's blocked!" Bon explains.

"What?! Then you protected the Going Merry from the Marines?!" Luffy asks him as I walk onto the ship.

"Why?!" Usopp asks him.

"How come?!" Chopper asks him.

"Because we're friends!" Bon tells them with a thumbs up and a wink; the boys jump onto the ship, dancing with the male ballerina.

"Do we still have stuff to load?" I ask Sanji.

"Nope. this is the last one." Sanji announces.

"In other words, Mr 2... you guys couldn't get off of the island due to the Marines' coast siege, so you wanted to find allies... isn't that right?" Zoro asks him, and the boys throw him away.

"That's right... in a time like this... because it's a time like this... gather! In the name of friendship! Let's unite our strength and fight together!" Bon cheers.

"Yeah!" The dummies cheer with him.

"Morons." I sigh, shaking my head, and his ship arrives.

"So, thanks in advance!" Bon's men shout.

"You were there?!" Zoro snaps as we begin to sail down the river.

ONE PIECE - ALABASTA ARC

Morning rises as we reach the end of the Sandora River towards the Marine Blockade. As we head for the rondeau with Vivi, the Marines fire their cannons at us with spikes instead of cannonballs. "Dammit! Shoot cannonballs! Then I could repel them!" Luffy grumbles as we're hit from either side.

"Serious... gimme a break!" Bon cries out.

"If we keep taking these iron spears on the ship's bottom, it'll be just a matter of time before we sink!" Sanji points out, and the Marines fire again.

"Here come more!" Nami shouts as the iron spears ram into the sides, and Chopper pops out from below deck.

"Hey! I can't keep plugging the holes any more!" Chopper yells.

"Do something, you guys!" Nami snaps at us.

"It takes all our effort just to protect one side!" Sanji argues. "One ship against eight isn't a fair fight!"

"If this was close combat, we'd have a better chance... whether we chase them or run away, they'll never change this formation!" Zoro warns us as the Marine ships stand in pairs around us.

"You're not good enough to break it! Idiots! You idiot!" I hear someone shout from one of the Marine ships and look over to see two familiar-looking people but shrug it off.

"Hey, hypnotist! You're a pirate, aren't you?!" Luffy shouts over to them.

"Shut up! I have my reasons!" He shouts back at Luffy.

"The one on the left... where do I know him from?" Sanji ponders to himself

"I've finally found them! That annoying violent cook and his gang...! I'll sink them here today! I've powered up!" The first voice vows, yeah, right.

"Now, stare at this ring. I'll finally prove today that I'm not a weirdo." The second voice mutters as everyone runs around, trying to fix the ship, and Usopp aims the cannon towards the vessel and fires. "One...! Two...! Jan-" The cannonball hits the boat, smashing it to pieces as it falls onto the next one.

"Brother!" The second ship falls into the water.

"Whoa..." Usopp mutters to himself, just as surprised.

"Usopp! Did you do that?! Amazing!" Luffy beams at the shocked sniper.

"O...Okay! T was just as I calculated! That's what happens to ships once I'm on the job!" Usopp plays it off.

"Nosie, that was amazing! Good job!" Bon congratulates him. "The ships in the south sank! Now we can break through there in one shot!"

"Bon Clay! There's trouble!" One of his men shouts.

"What is it?!" Bon shouts back as the ship sails to our right.

"The 'Black Cage' is here!" He announces, and I groan loudly at the nickname.

"Oh, no!" Bon shrieks.

"What's going on?" Luffy asks him.

"It's 'Black Cage' Hina! She's a Captain at Marine Headquarters, and this area is under her jurisdiction! She's a real pain. We'll hurry up and fly the coop!" Bon explains.

"Yes, sir! Bon Clay!" His men shout in agreement.

"What're you guys doing?! We have to run! If we pass through that point in the south, we'll be able to escape with minimum damage! If we don't change course, they'll take us down for sure!" Bon exclaims as we refuse to move.

"If you wanna go, then go. We can't." Luffy tells him.

"You can't?! Why?!" Bon shrieks at him.

"Bon Clay! Please hurry! Let's get out of here ourselves!" His men shout to the male ballerina.

"Noon at the eastern harbour... we have an appointment," Nami tells him. "We don't have time to go around, so we have to dash through."

"Ahh... that's ludicrous! Is there some treasure worth your lives there or something?! Just go ahead and die, then!" Bon snaps.

"We're going there to pick up our friend," Luffy informs him, much to the shock of the prima ballerina.

"S...so it's for your pal..." He mutters.

"Bon Clay!" His men shout as he stands in front of them on our ship's railing.

"Running now wouldn't be like Bon Clay... if we abandon pals who would risk their lives to pick up their pal, will we... be able to enjoy our good tomorrow?!" He asks his crew, who all gasp. "Listen, guys... Straw Hats, too! Listen to what I have to say carefully!" And he explains his plan, changing into Luffy, and some of his men appear looking like the rest of us in some way as they begin to sail off.

"Three minutes!" Nami announces below deck as Bon and his crew sail away, allowing us to escape. "Ready? Full speed ahead!" We head east towards our rondeau point as the Marines capture Bon Clay and his men as they attack one another; we all watch from the ship's rear as we sail off.

"Bon! Bon! We'll... we'll never forget you!" Luffy cries as the attack on Bon Clay's ship ceases, and the Marine vessels head towards us.

"Ahh! They're after us again!" Usopp states with a shriek.

"Get out of our way, you bastards!" Luffy growls as they start to catch up.

"Usopp! Get to the cannon! Sanji, Luffy take the port side! Zoro and I will take the starboard side!" I order them as we rush to our positions as the Marine ships gain speed; pulling up on either side; Zoro slices the ship as Luffy punches the other as we sail towards the eastern shore; we hear Vivi and her speech.

"Vivi..." Chopper mutters as he leans on the side with Luffy.

"You heard the speech, right? It was Vivi's voice without a doubt." Zoro tells them.

"They're just broadcasting the ceremony being held in Alubarna. She's already decided that she wouldn't come here." Sanji says.

"No, that voice just resembled Vivi's voice. That's all." Luffy denies it as we sail slowly up the eastern shore. "This is the Tamarish place, right?"

"Yeah, that's right," I confirm it.

"Let's go. It's past noon." Sanj tells him.

"There's no way that she didn't come! Let's go out and look for her! She's definitely here!" Luffy suggests.

"Hey, this is bad! The Marines are after us again!" Usopp alerts us from the top of the stairs.

"Just how many ships are there?!" Zoro asks him, and Usopp looks through his telescope.

"Dammit! We're gonna sail out now! Starboard!" Usopp replies I see at least six ships heading right for us.

"Give up, Luffy. Her case is different from ours." Sanji tells him, and I walk up the steps when I hear her voice.

"Everyone!" I hear Vivi shout and turn to see her with Karoo all dressed up for the ceremony. As she stands by the shore waving, I see my charm bracelet around her wrist.

"Vivi!" Luffy yells.

"Karoo!" Usopp yells out, and Nami runs up.

"Vivi!" Nami calls out to her.

"See?! She came!" Luffy exclaims as I walk up towards them.

"Vivi!" Sanji exclaims with hearts in his eyes.

"Let's go back! Better hurry!" Usopp shrieks and runs past me as I reach the ship's rear.

"The Marines are right there, too!" Chopper yells as he waves at the princess, and I wave at them too.

"I came to say goodbye!" She shouts, and I smile, knowing she will.

"What'd she say...?" Luffy asks, his smile disappearing.

"I can't... go with you! Thank you so much for everything! I'd like to go on more adventures, but there's no ignoring... that I love this country! So I can't go!" She tells us, and Luffy's smile returns.

"I see!" He grins.

"I...I..." She starts to cry. "I will remain here... but if we ever meet again some day... will you call me your friend again?!"

"You'll forever be our-" Luffy goes to say, and Nami smashes her mouth over him, smacking him into the deck.

"Idiot! Don't reply! The Marines have noticed Vivi. if we prove she's connected with us, she'll become a criminal. Let's part without saying anything." Nami tells him, and we all turn our backs on our friend. We all stand on the ship's rear with our backs to her and hold our left arms up, showing our mark of friendship. The Marines begin firing at us but miss the ship as their cannons fall into the water, splashing water over us as we continue to sail away with our arms raised.

"Set sail!" Luffy orders as the Marines keep firing at us.

"Say hi to Hina for me!" I shout towards the Marine ship as they fire at us. "Tell her! It was a fun night!" I laugh as the others all look at me, and I ignore them. "I hope the Princess got my note." I grin at them.

"What did you do?!" Nami demands, and I smile more sincerely.

"I saved Pell," I tell her, and they all look at me in shock. "Cost me one of my kidneys, but hey, I grew another one!"

"Whoa! They're fast!" Luffy exclaims as another cannon hits the water, rocking the ship.

"Rather, our ship is slowing down!" Sanji snaps.

"Water's flooding in from the holes. We can't make it all the way out like this." Nami tells us.

"Four ships!" Zoro alerts us, and we walk over, ready for a fight.

"We have no choice but to fight, huh?" I huff as I stand with the boys.

"Alright! Let's go!" Luffy exclaims, and we go to fight but trip over a pile of iron spears.

"What's this?!" We snap.

"Oh, that?" Usopp said to keep them since we might be able to use them for something." Nami answers.

"They're in our way!" Zoro exclaims in anger.

"We don't need them!" Sanji growls.

"Then, should we ditch them?" Luffy asks and throws the iron spears away straight for the four Marine ships behind us. "Okay! Are we ready?!" He dusts his hands and looks over at his handy work.

"Now is the chance. Let's go full speed ahead and shake them off!" I yell, and the boys get out the paddles and begin rowing as Chopper comes out, and Nami blows her whistle to keep the boys in line, and we soon come to clear seas.

"Looks like the Marines have stopped following us," Zoro states and the others lie on the deck with their heads all through the railing bars, upset. "We did shake them off, right?" They all groan.

"You know... what's with those indifferent replies..?" I ask them as I lean against the main.

"I miss her!" They all whine.

"Don't be whiny! If you wanted her to stay with us that badly, you should've taken her by force!" Zoro tells them point-blank.

"Ahh! You're such a savage!" Chopper cries.

"You're the worst!" Nami snaps at him.

"Moss head." Sanji digs at him.

"Three-sword style..." Luffy says.

"Hey, wait, Luffy. 'Three-sword style' isn't an insult." Usopp points out.

"Four-sword style." Luffy changes it.

"The number isn't exactly the problem... listen." Usopp tries to explain, but it won't work.

"Being mean to them isn't going to make them, or you feel any better," I tell him as he walks towards me and the door to mine and Nami's room open.

"Looks like we finally made it off of the island!" Miss All-Sunday or Nico Robin announces herself.

"Yeah," Zoro says, and he looks over at me, and I shake my head, confirming it wasn't me.

"Good job." She adds as she walks out of the room onto the deck; Zoro and I get into a stance as the others hit their heads on the railing as they try getting up.

"Here to avenge your organization?! I'll take you on!" Zoro warns her.

"Why are you here!" Nami asks her as she cradles the small bump on her head.

"Enemy attack...! Enemy attack...!" Usopp shouts into a bullhorn as Chopper runs around scared.

"Who's she?" Chopper asks Sanji as they stand by the stairs, and the rest of us crowd our stowaway.

"Who cares?! She's that beautiful lady!" Sanji swoons like a moron, and Robin walks across towards the lawn chairs and smacks the weapons out of Zoro and Nami's hands with her Devil Fruit powers.

"Didn't I tell you before not to point such dangerous objects at me?" Robin questions us as she looks over her shoulder.

"How long have you been on this ship?" I ask her politely.

"All this time..." She answers. "These are your clothes, right?" I look at the clothes she's wearing as she leans over, and I get a scoff from Zoro at my peering and nod, seeing that they are some of my old clothes I don't wear anymore. "I'm borrowing them."

"Keep them; I don't mind," I tell her with a smile as she leaves the lawn chair and stops to look at our Captain.

"Monkey D. Luffy... you haven't forgotten what you did to me, have you?" She asks him, and Sanji shakes him angrily at the vague reference.

"Luffy! What'd you do to that beautiful lady, you bastard?! I'm asking you what you did to her!" Sanji demands as he roughly shakes the rubber boy.

"Get off the ship immediately," Usopp orders her through the bullhorn as he nides behind the mast.

"Hey, you! Don't lie! I didn't do anything to you!" Luffy denies her accusation as she sets out the lawn chair and sits with her hands behind her head, too relaxed, it seems.

"Yes, you did. What you did to me was unbearable. Take responsibility." She tells him as she crosses her leg over.

"Who's that and what's going on?" Chopper asks as he jumps into my arms.

"What's this 'unbearable' thing you did, Luffy?! You'd better take responsibility or...!" Sanji warns him as he keeps shaking him.

"Leave the ship... or we'll call the Marines. I'm serious." Usopp threatens her.

"Shut up. Idiot." I snap at the long-nose sniper.

"You don't make sense! What do you want me to do?!" Luffy asks her, and she sits up straight, her chin resting on the heel of her hand.

"Let me... join your crew." She answers him.

"What?!" The others all exclaim, but Sanji is in shock as Zoro and I stand in silent surprise.

"You made me live then when I wanted to die. That's your crime. There's no place for me to go or go back to. So let me stay on this ship." Robin tells him, and he looks at her as everyone calms down.

"Oh, I see... then I guess we have no choice... okay." Luffy agrees to her terms.

"Luffy!" Nami and Usopp shout in protest.

"Don't worry. She isn't a bad person." He assures them, and I walk into my room to change, feeling sweaty from the heat and the running around.

ONE PIECE - ALABASTA ARC

I walk into the room and see nothing out of place. As I go to the wardrobe, I hear the door open and close, pull out clothes and see Zoro standing at the door with a blush. "Need something?" I ask him and see the blush deepen as I remove my new leather jacket.

"I want to talk about the kiss." He says in a low voice, and I smirk at how nervous he is about this.

"Okay, I like you a lot," I tell him as I sit on my bed to remove my boots.

"Okay... I like you too." He replies, and I smile, walking over to him in my socks.

"So, would you like to continue that kiss?" I ask him as I look into his eyes, his whole face turning red at how close I am. I lean in, close my eyes and feel his lips on mine, I smile as he kisses me back, fighting for dominance, but I pull away before it can get heated.

"I'd very much like to, but I don't want this to be some passing fancy for either of us." He tells me, and I wrap my arms around his neck; I feel him wrap his arms around my waist.

"I know what I feel for you is real and it seems you feel the same way, why don't we make it official?" I question, and he smirks.

"So you're my woman, and I'm your man?" He asks, and I nod, kissing him again on the lips.

"Definitely," I smirk as I pull away.

"Crap. How are we going to tell Luffy?" He asks, and I cringe, thinking of telling my overprotective Baby Brother.

"I have no idea." I chuckle nervously.

"Hey! Zoro! Dakota!" We hear Luffy calling for us from outside.

"I need to change a little," I tell him and push him out of the room so I can change.

ONE PIECE - ALABASTA ARC

I walk out as I put on my black blazer, only changing my long sleeve top into a black tank top and my boots into combat boots, and I see Usopp sitting at the table with Robin on the other side, seemingly an interview. I find Zoro by the mast, close to them, and I pass Chopper and Luffy, who seem entranced by the hand on the floor because of Robin's Devil Fruit. I sit next to Zoro, who appears to be sulking a little, and I gently move his head to face me with a smirk as he looks at me. "Stop frowning; it's bad for you." I joke, and he scoffs a little.

"Pay attention!" Usopp snaps at the woman, and I look over, frowning slightly.

"I thought you said frowning was bad for you?" Zoro teases me, and I nudge his shoulder a little.

"Answer my questions, honestly! I'll ask you one more time. What's your name?! Ah...I'm Usopp. Nice to meet you. Yeah, nice to meet you." He bows at her.

"My name is Nico Robin." She answers him.

"Okay, then, Nico Robin. What's your occupation?" He asks her.

"An archaeologist." She answers him again, seemingly playing along.

"Seriously?!" He exclaims in surprise.

"I come from a long line of archaeologists." She replies calmly.

"Hmm... I see... that kind of family, huh?" Usopp mutters to himself as he writes it down.

"What the hell...?" Zoro mutters, and I laugh a little.

"And?" Usopp asks her to continue.

"I became an archaeologist, and then a wanted criminal. That was when I was eight. Since then, I've spent the past 20 years hiding from the world." She tells him, seeming indifferent to all she's been through.

"Since you were eight...? By yourself all this time?" He asks him in shock.

"But then, there was no way for a child to be able to survive alone on the sea. So, in the end, in order to protect myself and in order to achieve my goal, I've chosen to follow various rogues... so that's how it was." She concludes and leans on the table towards Usopp.

"So does that mean that Crocodile was just another rogue to you?" He asks her.

"Yeah, I guess... in order to get closer to the Rio Poneglyph..." She replies, and I inhale sharply; Zoro looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"They're real?" I question under my breath, remembering the stories Rayray used to tell me when he'd look after me as a bedtime story.

"Thanks to that, I've become good at doing things behind the scene. I'm sure I'll be able to help you guys, too." She doesn't seem to have heard me, and I lean against the mast.

"Oh...? You're full of confidence. What're you good at?" He asks her.

"Assassination." She answers simply.

"Hey! That's my speciality!" I snap and point at her; she looks over at me as I lean against Zoro, my breasts leaning into his face, she throws a sweet smile at me, trying to make me melt, but it doesn't work.... Much.

"Luffy! This investigation has concluded that she's too dangerous!" Usopp shrieks, and I see Luffy and Chopper tickled by Robin's hands, distracting them. "Are you guys listening?!" He shouts at them, and Nami slams her foot into the ship's side, gaining our attention.

"Seriously...! Being dealt with so easily... how pathetic! She was the vice president of a crime syndicate until just recently. How are we gonna let such a woman join us?" Nami questions, and Usopp claps, glad someone is on board with the rest of us.

"I'm technically part of one." I pout as I hold out my deck of red cards, fanning them out.

"Even if you could deceive idiots, you can't deceive me! If you pull any weird stunts, I'll kick you out!" Nami threatens her.

"Okay. I'll keep that in mind." Robin muses and takes something out of her pocket. "I just remembered..." She places a large pouch on the table. "I brought some of Crocodile's jewellery with me..." Nami rushes down the steps towards Robin with sparkling eyes at the thought of treasure.

"Wow! I love you, Sister!" Nami gushes, sucking up to the blue-eyed beauty.

"Nami's been suckered." Usopp states as we watch them.

"That's an evil trick." Zoro agrees as we stand from our seats as we watch them.

"She's completely following that woman's lead," Usopp mutters and Sanji comes out of the kitchen, all loved up, as he slides down the bannister holding a snack and a teacup.

"Oh, love... floating love... I'm driftwood that just lays its burnt-to-a-crisp body in that stream..." Sanji spouts nonsense as he circles around the table, passing Nami as she cradles the gems. "I'm driftwood that has been struck by the thunderbolt that is your beauty and caught in a raging torrent..." He places the cake in front of her. "Snack for you."

"Oh, thank you." Robin smiles at the lovesick cook.

"And his reaction is no surprise," I comment.

"Yeah.. we just have to consider that he was a lost cause from the start..." Usopp agrees.

"In any case... now that it's come to this, the three of us are the last holdouts." Zoro clarifies, and it feels a bit tense.

"Indeed, they're so simple-minded, or should I say lax." Usopp comments, and I feel he will give in now.

"Hey, Usopp," Luffy calls out to him, and he turns around. "Chopper." I look over to see the hands coming out of Luffy's hat as he pulls a face; Usopp laughs with the other two.

"Dummies." I chuckle as Zoro groans, and I intertwine our hands. "I can't believe I'm always attracted to such serious men." I sigh dramatically as I pull him away from the others up the stairs to the ship's stern.

"What do you mean, attracted to serious men?" He asks me as he walks behind me.

"Well, I did date Smoker for a short time about a year ago," I tell him, and he looks at me in surprise as he leans against the side, and I lean next to him. "And there was another one before him."

"And who was he?" He asks, and Robin follows us up the steps walking past us as she looks out to the water.

"This ship is nice... is it always lively like this?" She asks us.

"Yeah... it is." He answers her with a frown.

"I see..," She smiles at us, and his frown worsens; I poke him in the cheek, trying to make him smile.

"By the way, Navigator... is it smooth sailing right now?" Robin asks Nami as she sits on the railing admiring the water.

"Wind, weather... both no problem! It's going very smoothie, Sis!" Nami replies, still looking at the gems in her hand.

"Stop poking me!" Zoro snaps, and he lightly nips at my finger.

"Owie!" I fake being hurt and put my finger in my mouth, making him grin.

"Sanji! Isn't our snack ready?" Luffy asks, finally down and messing around with the hands.

"Just hold on a sec!" Sanji snaps out of his lovefest over the older woman.

"I'm hungry!" Luffy complains.

"Me too! Me too! Me too!" Usopp and Chopper join in.

ONE PIECE - ALABASTA ARC

We all sit around the table inside the kitchen; I sit next to Zoro as we all eat our snacks and drink our tea. "So, Dakota, now that you and Zoro are together, where will you be sleeping?" Nami asks, and I spit out my tea as Zoro chokes on his food, and we look at the grinning navigator.

"You bitch." I mutter as I glare at her.

"What's going on?" Luffy asks, not seeming to understand. "Wait? You and Zoro? What?!"

"Run!" I push Zoro as Luffy angrily tries to punch him. "Luffy! Stop it!"

"I won't allow it!" Luffy growls.

"You can't refuse what's already happened!" Zoro snaps at him.

"I don't want you two together! I don't want you to hurt my Sister!" Luffy shouts, and I hug the moron.

"I promise I would never intentionally hurt Dakota," Zoro promises, and I smile at him.

"I don't believe you!" Luffy snaps at him with rage.

"Well, believe it! I would rather cut off my own arm than harm Dakota!" We all stare at him in shock at his declaration, and I run into his arms as he hugs me; I cradle my head into the crook of his neck.

"Whoa!" Luffy gasps in awe. "Okay, but you have to tell Ace, and you have to tell your Uncle... along with your Dad if it's so serious."

"Wait, if I tell my Dad that I'm dating someone, he'll come from the New World to kill him, the same with all of my Uncle and the rest of my family." I cringe in worry, thinking of telling my Dad. "And if I tell Ace, he'll get like you!"

"I won't accept it until you do!" Luffy declares, and I growl, grabbing his vest.

"Don't be so unreasonable!" I shout in his face,

"I won't accept it!" He repeats, and I grumble as I get out my mini-Transponder Snail from my pocket and dial in the number for Ace.

"Ace, hello, it's Dakota, I'm dating Zoro now, bye," I sputter before hanging up. "Done."

"Dakota, don't shy away from it." Nami scolds me.

"But I don't wanna deal with it! And it's gonna get worse!" I whine and dial the number for Uncle Hawky.

"Hello, Dear Niece?" He answers, and I groan.

"Hello, Uncle." I greet him and sigh. "I'm dating Roronoa Zoro now." I hang up and feel a deadly aura as the Transponder Snail wails moments later, and I answer it.

"WHAT!" My Father shouts, and I hang up for it to ring again, and I answer. "SWEETIE! WHAT'S THIS I HEAR ABOUT YOU DATING SOMEONE AND YOUR BOUNTY-!" I hang up again.

"I can't do it!" I whine as the others all look in shock as the Snail rings again. "Daddy, yes, I am dating someone; his name is Zoro; it doesn't mean you're not the number one person in my life anymore. Tell the others I said hello." I look over at Luffy. "See, I did it; now, will you accept it?" I ask him, and he nods with a grin.

"I guess I can." He agrees, and I sigh in relief as my Mini-Transponder Snail rings continuously.

"No, Luffy, don't!" Sanji shrieks in protest.

"Shut up, idiot! It doesn't concern you!" Zoro snaps at the cook, and they start fighting again.

"But I'm watching you. I don't want my Big Sister to get hurt. Ever. Hello?" Luffy answers my Transponder Snail, and I shriek, thinking it'll be my Father, but the voice that responds is one I haven't heard in a long time.

"Hello? Who is this?" I push Luffy away as I take the Transponder Snail.

"Hello Rayray, why are you calling?" I ask him with a small smile.

"Your Father called me in tears about you dating someone." He replies, and I chuckle nervously.

"Yeah, I am, but I don't know why he's crying about it. He started dating my Mother when he was 13." I point out.

"I know, but you're the only thing he has left after Anna was killed," Rayray replies, and I nod.

"I know, but still, I haven't seen him since I was a kid." I pout a little.

"Well, I'm glad you're doing okay Littlest Devil, I'll see you at the bar soon." He grins, and I chuckle.

"Definitely, we can go to the gambling house. Say hello to Shakes for me." I tell him.

"I will see you soon." He says goodbye.

"See ya." I hang up and look at the others to see them all smiling. "What?"

"Who was that?" Chopper asks me.

"That was my Godfather, Rayray, he lives on the last island of this half of the Grand Line, I'll introduce all of you," I tell them with a big grin.

"Cool! I can't wait!" Luffy giggles, and he hugs me. "I accept!"

"I'm glad!" I exclaim as I hug him back, and the others laugh at us as he wraps his arms around me a few times.

ONE PIECE - ALABASTA ARC

It's been a day since I told everyone about Zoro and me, I sit on the deck with my painting supplies as I begin painting, feeling the memory and losing myself as I paint and the others all move around me. It's nice and peaceful. "Hello, beautiful." Zoro greets me as he sits behind me, and I look over my shoulder as he moves, so I sit between his legs and lean back.

"Hey, handsome." I greet him back as I lean into his chest. "What do you think?"

"I like it." He replies as he looks at my painting.

"Hey! Cool!" Usopp exclaims as he comes over.

"Yeah, it's really cool!" Luffy exclaims in awe.

"It's me!" Chopper cheers as he carefully points at himself in the painting.

"We're all there." I laugh, enjoying this moment, and even Nico Robin comes over, admiring the painting.

"It's very well detailed." She comments as she looks at the painting of us and Vivi and Karoo.

"Thank you." I smile at her.

"You really captured the moment." Nami compliments me.

"Thanks, you guys, so where to next?" I ask them with a grin.

TO BE CONTINUED....

BOOM! Another chapter! Hope you enjoy it! I'm not going to do Goat Island or Ruuluka Island for this story, but I will do one for each of my other two One Piece Stories! Post-Alabasta Arc is up next! Then Sky Island Saga! DEADGIRLETERNAL OUT!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

52.3K 2.3K 20
𝑯𝑰𝑴𝑬 Goddess, that's what she was known for, not because of her house but her personality. The way she brightened up every room...
9.2K 378 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...
180 10 4
Few know about Foreston D. Lillian's past. Most people know her as the Straw Hat Pirates' Huntress. The crew knows she is Luffy's younger sister. Luf...
35.5K 382 29
Description Neglected by his family for his younger siblings Nemma and Mito naruto has only a few friends and tho he loves them so so much...