DEAR GOLDEN, theodore nott

Von TheamazaynGirl

( ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป ) โœจ๐ŸŒ›๐Ÿ€ โ€• dear golden, you're so brave. in which theodore reminds aurelia potter of... Mehr

Intro
characters
graphics
playlist
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
a/n

eleven

27.7K 900 607
Von TheamazaynGirl

Walking through the hallways, Harry's eyes roamed around looking for his sister but she was nowhere to be seen. Having left with one last place, Harry jogged up to the library and rushed inside without even bothering to greet Madan Pince. 

A certain brunette was seated at the far most table with her hands constantly scribbling something on the dry parchment. Breathing in relief, Harry pulled out a chair and took a seat causing Aurelia to look up from her essay.

"oh Harry." smiled Aurelia, stopping her scribbles.

"I wanted to tell you something, it's rather important." Harry said when he saw Aurelia going back to her essay.

"go on." Aurelia nodded, still not looking up from her essay.

"look at me for once." Harry hissed, grabbing the quill out of her hand as he felt a little jealous that Aurelia has almost completed all her homework when he hasn't even started. Sibling things.

"Okay." Sighed Aurelia, putting her parchment aside and looked at her brother.

"I talked to Padfoot." Harry started,"Last night, in the common room. He appeared in the fireplace, I mean his face was visible." Aurelia's face held confused expression,"That doesn't matters but listen to what I've got to say, I told him about how Umbridge isn't letting us use magic at all."

Harry leaned little closer to make sure that nobody else could listen to him,"According to Sirius, fudge thinks that Dumbledore is trying to form an army and take over the ministry-"

"but that's not true." Aurelia frowned. 

"Exactly. And these mass disappearances..." Harry gulped the lump forming in his throat,"these are just like the last time when Voldemort tried to take over the whole Wizarding world."

Aurelia kept quiet, being the 'not so braver' twin all she does is keeps quiet.

"s-so that means... that we need to do something." Aurelia whispered.

"yeah and hermione suggested that.." Harry hesitated for a moment,"that I should start some defense classes. I mean, Umbridge isn't letting us use magic at all. We can't just sit here."

"that's a great idea." Aurelia smiled, looking at Harry,"so when are you starting?"

"I don't know." Harry muttered, playing with Aurelia's quill,"I'm not sure if I'm capable enough t-"

"You're far more than that." Aurelia encouraged, keeping her hand on Harry's,"Trust me, you're one of the bravest person I've ever known. Just like Mom and Dad." Harry smiled at the mention of his parents,"I'm sure everybody would love to volunteer you."

"I don't think so." Harry's smile faltered,"Nobody believes me. They don't trust me. I'm nothing more than a liar."

"Harry." Aurelia sighed, turning on her chair to face her brother,"Make sure you don't start seeing yourself through the eyes of those who don't value you. Know your worth even if they don't."

Harry was ecstatic on hearing Aurelia's praisable words for him.

"So?" Aurelia smiled, glancing at her brother for an answer.

"I think I can do it." Harry grinned, a sudden rush of courage and dignity erupting inside him.

"that's the spirit." Aurelia grinned, trying to grab her quill from Harry's grip. 

"you'll be joining too, right?"

"Of course." Aurelia nodded, ready to support Harry through all the ups and downs. 

"By the way." Harry started, seizing Aurelia's essay,"I'm copying off yours."

"Hey,no way!" Aurelia protested causing the librarian to shot her a warning look while others glared at her from disturbing them.

"Don't be so stubborn." Harry whined, pulling the parchment which was now being pulled by her sister.

"Harry." Aurelia warned, trying to jerk Harry's hand away but instead it hit the ink bottle which painted the rest of unused parchments with blue color. Some even dripped on the twins robes causing them to get up on their feet.

"you're such an idiot." Aurelia groaned, looking emotionally at the now distemper parchments.

"Sorry." Harry whispered before muttering the cleaning charm to clean his and Aurelia's robes, the desk and the floor.

"Now I'll have to ask for new ones." Aurelia complained, picking up the futile parchment and the rest of her books before strolling out of the library.

**

Aurelia walked through the snow covered, sketchy path which led to Hog's head. As soon as she entered the pub, a musty smell entered her nose.

Smiling at Harry, Aurelia took a seat where all the chairs were lined in. Soon everybody scampered inside, giving Displeasant look towards the Potter girl except Luna and Ginny.

Once everybody had settled inside, Hermione got up. 

"Well, hello to everybody.." Hermione started,"You know why you're here..well Harry had the idea." Harry shot Hermione a sharp look,"I mean I had the idea that it might be good if people who wanted to study Defense against dark arts - And I mean really study it, you know, not the rubbish Umbridge is doing with us because nobody could call that Defense against the dark arts. I think it would be good if we - well - took matter in our own hands.

"What does that mean?" A Hufflepuff asked.

"I mean we will learn how to defend ourselves properly." Hermione explained, emphasising the properly,"We don't just want theory, but real spells-"

"You want to pass your defense against the dark arts OWL too though?" Michael Corner asked,"I bet?"

"Everybody wants to." Hermione shrugged,"But above all, we need to be trained in Defense because Voldemort is back."

As soon as those words left Hermione's mouth, everybody shrieked, looking frightened.

"Well that's the plan anyway." Hermione quickly said,"If you want to join us, we need to decide how we're going to -"

"Where's the proof You know who's back?" Another hufflepuff boy asked.

Aurelia felt an unusual urge to slap the boy but she resisted it.

"Well." Hermione cleared her throat and said,"Dumbledore believes it-"

"You mean Dumbledore believes him." The boy said, gesturing towards Harry.

"Who the heck are you?" Cho frowned, glaring at the boy.

"Zacharias Smith." The boy replied,"And I think we've got the right to know exactly what makes him say you know who's back."

"Look." Hermione started,"That's really not what this meeting was supposed to be about-"

"It's okay Hermione." Harry spoke up,"What makes me say You know who's back? I saw him. But Dumbledore told the whole school what happened last year and if you don't believe him, you don't believe me and I'm not wasting an afternoon trying to convince anyone."

"All Dumbledore told us last year was that Cedric Diggory got killed by you know who and that you brought Diggory's body back to Hogwarts." Zacharias said,"Dumbledore didn't give us any detail, I think we'd like to know-"

"If you've come to hear exactly what it looks like when Voldemort murders someone, I can't help you." Harry flatly said,"I don't want to talk about Cedric Diggory, all right? So if that's what you're here for, you might as well clear out."

"We can't just believe everything you say!" Justin Finch-Fletchley protested,"And on the other hand, your sister, she hasn't spoken anything about you know who being back."

"Because she didn't face Voldemort ok!" Harry glared towards the boy while Aurelia looked down at her feet,"I did! And she believes me."

Everybody went quiet.

"So." Hermione said,"like I was saying... if you want to learn some defense, then we need to work out how we're doing it, how often we're going to meet-"

"Is it true you can produce a patronous charm?" Luna asked.

"Yes." Hermione answered for Harry.

"Blimey Harry!" Dean exclaimed,"I didn't know you could do that."

"And he killed basilisk with the sword in Dumbledore's office." Neville reminded.

"That's true." Hermione nodded.

"And he fought about hundred dementors at once." Ron added. 

"Look." Harry interrupted, not impressed by everybody praising him,"It all sounds great when you say like that but the truth is that it's just luck. I didn't know how was I doing half of the time and I always had help."

"He's just being modest-"

"No, Hermione." Harry interrupted,"I'm not. Facing this stuff in real life is not like school.In school if you make mistake, you just try again tomorrow. But out there - when you're second away from being murdered or watching a friend die right before your eye." Aurelia smiled sadly at him,"You don't know what that's like."

Harry sat down while everybody just stared at him in shock.

"You're right Harry." Hermione spoke,"we don't." She sat down on her chair,"It's why we need your help. Because then we've any chance of beating" She paused for a second,"Voldemort."

"So he's back." Colin creevy said and Harry nodded. Everybody seemed to realise that Voldemort is really back, that Harry isn't lying. George stood from his chair and picked up the pencil resting on tha table and scribbled his name, followed by others.

Aurelia scribbled down her name at the very end and smiled at Harry. She was about to leave when Harry stopped her,"where are you going?"

"I have to buy few things." Aurelia answered.

Harry nodded, gesturing her to go. Aurelia stepped in the cold weather, her nose and cheeks arousing a light pink color. Reaching the book shop, Aurelia entered inside, a sweet, pungent aroma of books and paper lingering around.

The owner smiled brightly at her, gesturing her to venture inside the long racks of books. Aurelia picked up few books which summed up to be five book, paid the owner and made her way out.

Her next stop was Honeydukes as Aurelia loved sweets and chocolate. The odoriferous fragrant of various sweets and candies hit Aurelia's nose. Racks upon racks were filled with uncountable candies, sweets and chocolates. With much difficulty, Aurelia was able to pull out a box of chocoballs as she was holding the books in her hand.

Ambrosius Flume, the owner of the shop, smiled at Aurelia. Done paying for her sweets, Aurelia walked up to three broomsticks to have a gulp of butterbeer as her throat was getting dry.

"What do you need dear?" Madam Rosemarta smiled warmly at her new customer.

"One butterbeer please." Aurelia said to which the owner nodded. 

"Take a seat, it'll be up soon."

Looking around for an empty seat, Aurelia's eyes fell on the table which was at the very end with just one student inhabiting it. Straightening her posture, Aurelia strolled to the table and took a seat where a boy had his head kept on the table. 

"Hello Theodore." Aurelia smiled, keeping her books aside. The blonde streaks in the brown clouds were what made her recognise the boy. Upon hearing his name, Theodore lazily lifted his head up and looked at the girl sitting in front of him.

Ignoring her, Theodore straightened his posture and looked away. Till the time aurelia's butterbeer arrived, Theodore didn't speak a single word to the girl.

Chucking down the whole glass of creamy soda which is called as butterbeer, Aurelia smiled at the baffled looking boy in front of her.

"What?" Aurelia asked, keeping the glass back on the table. 

Theodore shook his head and got up to pay, soon followed by Aurelia. By the time they left the inn, other students had already made their way back to Hogwarts.

Theodore walked in the front, stuffing his cold hands inside his pocket while Aurelia followed him, stumbling on her way.

Her shoelaces were now untied but she didn't notice and continued walking when she accidentally stepped on one of the shoelace and was thrown forward, knocking Theodore too but he held himself in place.

"Oh I'm so sorry." Aurelia giggled, clutching her books tightly as Theodore worriedly glanced at her. 

"Are you okay?" He finally asked, stopping on his spot.

"Yes." Aurelia smiled.

Nodding, Theodore resumed his walking when Aurelia stumbled again, hiccuping a little as she giggled. 

"What's wrong with you?" Theodore frowned, looking at the girl whose cheeks were sore from smiling and giggling so much.

Aurelia shrugged before looking down at her shoes and giggled again. Theodore followed her gaze and realisation soon hit him.

"Tie it." Said Theodore, pointing at her shoelaces. 

Aurelia looked at the boy but ignored him and continued walking causing Theodore to roll his eyes.

This time, Theodore walked behind Aurelia as she stumbled on her own feet and giggled.

"Ok stop." Sighed Theodore causing the Potter girl to look at him with a questioning look on her face.

Theodore knelt down and tied Aurelia shoelaces before getting up.

"Thanks." Aurelia smiled, a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Welcome." Theodore smiled awkwardly.

After Aurelia returned to Hogwarts, her giggles died down and a large frown rested on her face when she read the numerous rules hung on the wall, one of which was banning all school clubs. 

a/n: I do write some shit sometimes ಠಿ_ಠ

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

15K 430 35
Aurora Potter, the twin sister of Harry was always in her brothers shadow. Cast away as her brother was the famous one, known to have taken down the...
Ruthless Von Maia

Fanfiction

4.5K 203 9
James Potter casts his own spell to protect his only son; but he was never as good with Charms as Lily was. (A more ruthless Harry Potter grows up t...
770 0 7
"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ?" Alice Potter and Harry Potter had hated each other since first year seeing as Ali...
228K 6.8K 25
๐”๐ง๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐‹๐ž๐ ๐š๐œ๐ฒ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ book one of the UL series. " admit it, you care about me. " [completed. starte...