Crushing On Your Majesty;The...

By suzangill98

"I don't do relationships,I don't love Miss Williams ..I just fu**...is that what you want from me so that yo... More

To crush on the king
secret glances
perfection
her past
his rejection
His bad and good side
And.....it's a basket
violence coated in innocence
Destiny's whim
Mistaken
Not in my league
Did I stutter?
I love to hate you
In Royalty
I don't need you
Hold my hand
Fear Vs Strength
Is this a goodbye?
Accept it
Actions Vs words
At his place
His arrival
The colour of blood
In name of regrets
Hold my hand
Just let me go!
leap of time
Have we met before?
What did I do?
sparks of jealousy
Facing her past
colours of hatred
The truth behind rumours
The new year winter ball
The realisation
The power of a woman
In clutches of authority
Shades of pain
The judgement
Stand by you( part 2)
Epilogue
Bonus chaper 1
Bonus chapter 2
Book covers

Stand by you(part 1)

27.5K 1.6K 159
By suzangill98

5:45 pm
Central province
Courtroom

War was never a solution, but how could a father see his daughter getting executed in front of his eyes.

He will fight till his last breath leaves as a sigh, but he will never back down, refusing to accept defeat without a fight.

King Harold was outnumbered, he knew this before the fight started but he had to do something.
If not much, he had to buy time for the arrival of backup and of course their King, prince Daniel.

Drawing out his sword from the case, one slash was all it took to break Eva of her chains.

Chaos filled the halls and people started running out like crazy.
Never expecting war to break out, during a court meeting.

The military entered, ready for a face-off with the province of Avanguard.
Ready to lay their lives for their country, if only they knew that they were fighting against their own queen.

The location of the war i.e central province, clearly showing who had an upper hand in this situation.

But again, they have forgotten the strength the girl has who was now released of her constraints.
Her eyes, that of a deadly beast that just got unleashed.

Elbowing the guard that stood behind, she picked up his sword and got ready for the fight.
Her sword moving like a pro slashing whatever that came in her way.
With blood splattering on her face, she refused to back down with fear.

King Harold was being attacked by a dozen of men, but he managed to fight with a warriors fire in his eyes.
His shaking hands slashing but his will to fight, firm.

Both father and daughter duo pressed their backs to each other.
Men of enemies surrounded them immediately but who said they were going to back down so easily?

......................................................

7:20 pm

Grounds of the central province

Evalinge's pov

I have never lost a fight in my life, except for the one I lost in college to Daniel.
But today it felt like my body may betray me.

I was slashing, my wrists were professionally moving, eliminating all my targets.
But with each passing second, my back was screaming in pain.

They may not have broken my backbone entirely, but I was sure there were numerous cracks in my spine.
Making my breath to hitch whenever the pain struck.

I could see more men coming, they just kept coming while our men were already wounded and injured.
I have to fight, I don't know for how long but I was not going to surrender and let them behead me.

I felt a sharp pain on my back and I knew another slash had opened my unclosed wounds.
Blood seeped out and I turned around to move my sword, but the man had already predicted.

Another slash hit my chest and I felt more anger if not pained.
Punching the person straight, I knocked him off the ground and he cried in pain.

I felt sweat run down my forehead, but when I cleaned it with my hand, it was not sweat but blood.
Not remembering when someone managed to leave a gash on my face, I just sighed and looked at my next target.

Bodies were lying everywhere, my conscience mocking me for being a human when I destroyed so many lives.
But did I have a choice?
It was either me or them.

My breath was coming out heavy, my eyes dropping but still refusing to close down.
The sword in my hand was covered in blood and this made me throw it away in an instant.

What was I doing?

What if they were innocent's?

They were just serving their countries, what else was their crime?

They have their families waiting for them!

How can I turn so inhuman...so cold..when did I become a murderer of innocents?

My steps backed away, horror covering my features.
Blood was everywhere..on my hands..on my face.
How can I?

My scared eyes met my dad's tired ones.
He was already on the ground, holding his wounded stomach.
His other hand still moving, to eliminate the targets.

No!!

I have to do this...for my Dad...for Angela ..for Daniel.
But these were Daniel's people, how can I kill them.
I can't kill his countrymen.

My mind was still lost in the dilemma when I felt another sharp pain on my back and my legs backed away.
My body struggling to stand as the pain made everything around me numb for a minute.

"Eva!!!!"

I heard dad's voice in the background, but my senses were losing their coordination.
Red was all my blurred vision could see as I landed on the ground.

My hands turning into fists, trying to feel the sand beneath but all I could feel was the pain.
Mind-numbing pain.

I saw footsteps near me and I heard a heavy voice, making hate to course through me.

"The undefeated one finally down on her knees, well isn't this interesting?"

It was the same voice that ordered my execution.
The voice of the head of elders.

I saw more footsteps approaching and then I knew I was surrounded.
My survival from here next to impossible.

"You basta**! Leave my daughter! Please!!"

I heard my Dad's voice, the desperation in it making me clench my fist.
Don't plead dad...just don't..I hate it!

Next, I know, my hair was harshly fisted in someone's rough hands and I was made to stand up.
The pain in my back getting intensified in being turned harshly.

I could swear my breath got delayed by a second when the sharp pain hit me.
It was unbearable and never had I experienced something like this.

But the man didn't stop, dragging me by his firm grip on my neck, he made me climb up the pedestal made to give capital punishment.
My knees scraping as the stairs hit them.

I was losing my senses, I couldn't even feel his grip on my neck anymore.
Numbness has settled in and  I knew my end was near.

I heard Angela shouting for them to let her dad go, her voice high shrills of pain and helplessness.
I wish I could save her...save our dad...save my honour and my kingdom but I was finally giving up.

These 2 hours have been the longest I have ever fought.
50 Vs 1000's was as impossible as it sounds, but still, I gave my best.

Yes, I Eva was finally giving up to her father, to her family, to her ambitions and her love.

I was finally admitting defeat to my life.

In life, we feel we can do anything but then some things are not just possible.
It only matters that you try and I am proud of myself for standing to my enemies till this long.

Death

Very harsh reality but then, the bigger question is when.
I could see it near, but still, I have this one last unfulfilled wish which I pleaded the heavens to make true.

I wished to die in Daniel's arms if I had to, with the hope of waking up with him in my next life.
Not with the king Daniel, nor with my ex-boyfriend.

Just my Dan and his Stalker.

The elder's threats and voice were falling on deaf ears, his taunts and humiliation no more audible to my ears.
The only thing I felt was numbness and silence.

My eyes were closing but the last person I wished to see was him before I die.
To see those blue eyes staring at me like I am his world.
To feel that touch that had the power to make me sleepless for nights.

I was pushed forward and I felt them locking my hands in a stand.
My knees touching the ground in defeat.
My neck pushed down to be placed in a wooden crescent.

But surprisingly I didn't felt fear.
Instead, my lips were smiling as I remembered the first time I saw him.

My legs taking me in the opposite direction when he stepped out of his car.

The first time our eyes met and I felt my heart leaping in my chest.

The first time we touched in the canteen making my hands shake and eyes to lower.

The first kiss we shared in the bathroom, where I was shaking in his arms as he devoured me unknowingly

The first proposal, where he announced me to be his girlfriend in front of the entire school, saving me from accusations and embarrassment.

I could see the elder nod at someone, and that's when I knew this was it.

If I can't see him, at least I can imagine him.

His smiling face, those deep blue eyes, that perfect nose.

My vision took me to the night we did it finally when our bodies united as one.

Our last encounter,him asking me to come back fast.
His eyes desperate seeking my permission to do it again.

Who would have thought that it was our last meeting?
Who would have thought that my reply to come back in his arms in a few minutes will be ending at forever?

I found tears stinging my eyes at this thought.
Life is really unpredictable at times and it hits you before you can even realise.

I could hear my father's screams go silent, Angela's voice no longer audible.
Someone stood next to me and I knew any second it will happen.

My eyes closed down involuntarily.
My hands clenched in fists, just like a newborn at the time of his birth.

4

I could feel the cold wind hit my naked back, just like heavens arrival to take my soul along.

3

The sword was lifted, the man's legs wide, open for the strike.
Taking one last breath, I imagined his face

2

I loved you Daniel

The last words I thought as the sword made a swooshing sound cutting the air.

1
.
.
.

Silence

Death starts painfully but ends peaceful, I heard it before but this felt too good for reality.
There was no pain, only soul-numbing silence.

I felt something drop on my naked back.
Like drops of rain on barren land.

My hands still struggling in the bounds and then I knew.
I was not dead...yet.

The next words that left my executors words made the fight to stop the very instant and his hands to drop.

Confused as to where the sword went, I looked back to see those blue orbs staring at me.
My breathing stopped when I looked into his hands.

There he stood behind me, the sword of the executor held firmly in his hand.
With blood dripping from it and falling on my naked back.

Telling me that what I imagined as raindrops were actually his blood drops, shed to save me.

The injury of his hand looked of least concerns to him as he took in my broken state.

His orbs shifting from my wounded back to my teary eyes and I saw something I never thought I will see in a person of his like.

Anger

Raw and untamable.

"Y...o..ur high..ness"

Said the executor in his shaky voice, stepping back with fright.
His words enough for everyone to stop their fight and stare at their king with delight.

......................................................

"Love was a flower I was afraid to grow,

Unless you came and watered it just like your own"
......................................................

....................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 532 38
By the second date they were moving in together, a disaster they didn't expect awaited them She was a rich naïve sheltered girl, joining college was...
350K 13.6K 31
"What are you getting at son?" His father watched both of us warily. "She's not really My-" the word was about to slip out of his mouth. I wouldn't...
345K 7.9K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
4.7K 681 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...