My HOT TEACHER

By TeenWolfLove98

We all know it's hard to resist and keep our feelings hidden when we see an extremely hot guy. And what happ... More

Page 1
CHAPTER 1- My First Day, My Worst Day
CHAPTER 2 - Homecoming Hangover
CHAPTER 3 - The Not-So-Serious Talk
MY PLEAD TO YOU GUYS
CHAPTER 4 - The Date
CHAPTER 5 - No, it's not over. Yet.
CHAPTER 6 - Jealousy.
CHAPTER 7 - Good Morning Sunshine
CHAPTER 8 - Detention
Question!
CHAPTER 9 - Work
You HAVE to read this :P
CHAPTER 10 - One Ends As Another Begins
CHAPTER 11 - Heartbreak = Bar
Untitled Part 16
CHAPTER 13 - Can't Remember To Forget You
R.E.A.D ~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 14 - Deal With The Devil
Chapter 15 - The Heart Wants What It Wants
Chapter 16 - Ghost Of The Past
Lol

CHAPTER 12 - Sleepovers, Bitches and Paintings

6.6K 103 25
By TeenWolfLove98

Hey Guys I'm doing Tessa's and CARA's Pov this time. hope you enjoy! :* 💋

Please listen to the song in the video section! Its amazing <333

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 12 - Sleepovers, Bitches and Paintings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|| TESSA ||

I had a really bad hangover the other day because of all the drinking, but I actually felt better. More comforted. But I was pretty sure it was the feeling of being with my friends that comforted me more than the alcohol.

Sometime today, I remembered that I had told Dalia that we could hang out one day, since she was part of the reason I got the job at Forever 21. I had texted her today and asked if she wanted to have a sleepover since Cheryl and Cara were gonna be here too so she could meet them.

A while later all of them arrived at my place. We all talked to Dalia mostly since she wanted to make her feel welcome. "So how come you moved here?" Cheryl asked Dalia.

"Well my parents moved to another state so they gave me a choice. I could either go with them or stay here with my uncle and aunt. I chose the second option." She explained.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" Cara asked curiously.

"I did." She told us.

"Expland please?" I said excitedly.

"Well he was a little older than me and things just didn't work out so we broke it off. But I'm not sure I'm completely over him."

"Awwww" we all said at once.

"Was he hot?" An inquisitive Cheryl questioned raising her eyebrows teasingly.

"Yes, really hot."

"Oooh!" That was Cara.

"So guys, what movie are we gonna watch?" Dalia asked us.

"Oh, I've selected a movie already. Can't say no!" Cara cautioned us. "You guys can choose the second movie."

"What movie is it? Is it The Notebook?!" Cheryl had her eyes wide open.

"No!" We all said at once.

"You guys suck!" She stuck her tongue out at us.

"Okay we're watching 'White Chicks'!" Cara said excitedly.

"Yes! I thought you were gonna choose some boring movie, thank God!" I said.

"Hey, Tess, have a little faith in me. I'm not like Cheryl." She winked. "I chose a funny movie because I knew you would all like it."

Once we finished the movie, we all gossiped a little, laughed a lot then went back to bed at about 3 am.

~~~

At English class, the next day, I walked into class. today, I was early to class and Nick was already inside the classroom. He had just finished writing notes on the whiteboard.

When he saw me, he smiled. Wait no, he smirked. "Hey beautiful. Take a seat." He winked.

Wtf? Was he deliberately trying to flirt with me?

"K." I said, nothing more. I walked over to my seat and dropped my books on the table hard to show I was still angry at him.

"What the hell Tess?" Nick asked me.

"Don't call me Tess. Ever. My name is Tessa." I said trying to calm myself at the same time.

"I like it that way, Tess." He joked.

I was just about to say something when students came into the classroom and took their seats. He smirked again.

He welcomed the class and then started going on about conflict in 'The Crucible' and he was relating it to conflict in Romeo and Juliet. "So in Romeo and Juliet, the conflict between the Montagues and Capulets were what lead to the deaths of Romeo and Juliet. If they had just not gotten involved with eachother, knowing the consequences, they wouldn't have been killed. Sometimes conflict makes you do good things, and sometimes bad things." He said.

I raised my hand. "Actually, what Romeo and Juliet did was stupid but also brave. They didn't care about the consequences because love matters more than anything else."

"But love isn't everlasting, Tess." Nick said.

"Yes, but that only applies to people that don't have a heart." I said sharply.

The class 'oooh'ed.

He stared at me for a few moments. Then he started talking again. "I hope you don't write that on your test." He turned to the class. "Anyways, we have this documentary that we are going to watch."

I zoned out. I didn't want to listen anymore. The documentary was short and when it was over, Nick asked the class what they thought about a guy in the clip.

"Eww. He has boobs" Cheryl exclaimed.

"Jealous?" Nick asked Cheryl. The class burst out laughing and Cheryl blushed.

Once the class ended Nick asked me to stay behind. "What do you want?" I asked him.

"Just wanted to give you back your test. I'm worried about your grade."

Worried? Why would any English teacher ever be worried about my grade? MY grade? I always got an A for English.

"What do you mean?" I asked curious.

He handed me the test. "I mean this."

I looked at the test and saw a very neat 'C' written on it.

"What the fuck?! How did I get a C on this? It was one of the best essays I've written. And I tried so fucking hard in that!"

"Woah. Calm down. I just don't think it was good enough. Call me a tough marker but I wasn't that impressed by it."

I shook my head with pity. "Why? Why are you doing this Nick? You know I loved you! I loved you so fucking much and you just keep hurting me. You've already proven that you're qualified enough to be on the 'World's biggest asshole' show. You don't need to keep doing this."

"I'm not doing anything. I think the mark was fair enough. And about you loving me, just stop already. You're like obsessed with me." He replied harshly.

"You know what? You're right. I loved you until now. But now, I hate you so much. Words can't even describe the amount of hate I have for you." With that, I walked out of the classroom. Or shall I say, 'stomped'?

~~~

|| CARA ||

Cheryl and I stood in front of Tessa's locker and waited for her to come back from the classroom.

We spotted her walking out. Or shall I say, stomped out?

"What's wrong?" Cheryl asked.

"Nothing. I just got a bad grade."

"Is there anything else to it?" I asked her.

"No, I really don't want to talk about it either way. "

"Okay Tess. But seriously we could consider the kidnapping option." I reminded her of the plan Cheryl and I made.

Tessa laughed quietly. "No seriously. It's all good."

"Whatever you say Tess, but we are still going to get it out of you one day. You know that right?" Cheryl smiled at her.

"Yeah obviously. I need to tell my best friends everything. Just not now."

After she got her books out from her locker for next period, we started walking to our next class. Just then a girl, bumped straight into Tessa like she was blind or something.

Tessa fell, all her books spread out in the marbled floor.

"Watch where you're going!" The girl said in a girly voice. The second I heard the voice, i recognised her- Victoria. She was the school's 'it girl'. She was actually worse than Regina George from Mean Girls. She was wearing an extremely short skirt and a top which showed everything. It was like her boobs were fucking sticking out. She twirled her golden blonde hair and stood there staring at Tess like she did something wrong.

She fucking bumped into Tessa and told her to watch where she's going!

"Umm excuse me, can you apologise to her before you move your fake tities along?" I asked her in a sweet sarcastic tone.

"Watch it. You don't know who you're talking to. And she should apologise to me."

A while later, Tessa, Cheryl and I started throwing insults at her and she did the same.

"I'd ask if your sexually active but the skirt speaks for itself." Cheryl said and we high fixed each other.

"Your so fat!" She said to us. Wtf? Neither of us were fat or even considered in the 'not healthy' section.

"Honey, at least I've got heels higher than your standards. And btw, where did you get al, that makeup? Steal it from a clown? Be sure to give it back, circus time is coming!" I said enthusiastically.

"You're so stupid!" She said having nothing else to say.

"The only smart thing that ever came out of your mouth was a dick, bitch!" Tessa said.

She was mad at Nick for something and she was also taking it out on Victoria. Victoria deserved it anyway. I remember Tessa and Cheryl feeling me once that she was always trouble and they had some history.

While the argument kept going, my phone started ringing. Who would that be? I wondered.

Dylan.

"Hello? Dylan?" I asked.

"Hey I was wondering, can you sit still for a long time?"

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"I mean, I need to draw a painting and I was wondering if you could be my statue" he asked me.

"Okay... Fine. When do I need to come over?"

"After school today?"

"Okay sure. You better be a great painter!" I disconnected.

~~~

Once school was over, i went over to Dylan's house. He had a pretty huge friggin house.

I knocked on the door.

He opened it, smiling at me at looking me up and down. What am I, naked?

"Hey so I'm gonna leave now babe!" I heard a girl's voice and a few seconds later, a girl with dark brown hair emerged out of the house and kissed him softly on the cheeks.

After she left, I looked at him confused.

Did he sleep with her? Well, even if he did, I didn't give a flying fuck about it. It's not like he is my boyfriend or anything. All we ever did, was go on a date.

"So uh, come in." He invited me in.

"Nice house." I told him.

"Thanks! So shall we get started?" He asked me.

"Yeah sure. Where do I sit or stand or whatever?"

He nodded towards a sofa. "There. Just lay on your side." He examined me. He came closer and pulled the straps of my dress down so that it looked like an off-shoulder dress. My collar bones showed a little. "Looks good."

I went and lay there on my side and he started drawing.

A while later, he came up to me and pushed the hair out of my eyes. "You're beautiful."

"Did you say that to the other girl who just walked out too?" I questioned.

"No. I only say it to people I really think are beautiful. You have the face that is perfect for a painting. Or a picture." He told me. He was looking into my eyes the whole time.

"Okay. Can I take a short break? My neck fucking hurts" I lied. I really just didn't want to be so close to him.

"Yeah. I'll go make you coffee baby girl."

"did you just call me baby girl? I'm not your baby girl!" I exclaimed.

"Whatever you say beautiful." He winked and walked into the kitchen to make coffee.

I walked around the room looking at other paintings he had done. They were all beautiful. He was one hell of an artist.

I took my phone out to check the time, but it was dead. Shit.

There was no clock in the room either. I decided to check the time on Dylan's phone. I picked it up and I saw a text from some girl named Andrea.

Wow. She really is beautiful. Just like in the picture.

I decided to check who the beautiful girl was. Call me a bitch or nosy, I was curious and curious me did anything I could to find out what I needed to find out.

I checked the past messages between Dylan and Andrea.

Then I saw a photo of me that he sent her. It was from the night we went to the amusement park. We had taken a lot of pictures that day. The one he sent her was of me looking up at the Ferris wheel, smiling. It was beautiful.

I felt my internal organs do a flip. Does he like me for real?

Why would he have a picture of me? I thought he wasn't into the whole 'love' thing.

And who's Andrea?

"What are you doing?" I heard Dylan's voice from right behind me.

"Why do you have a picture of me in your phone? And why did you send it to her? And who's Andrea?" I inquired.

He looked at me for a few seconds then smiled sheepishly. "It was from the date we had."

"Yeah I know but why did you still have it and why did you send it to some random chick that I don't even know?"

"Because it looked beautiful. And Andrea's the chick you saw walk out of the house." He explained.

"Well, thanks. And why would you send it to her? I thought you guys were like fuck buddies or something."

"What?! No she's one of my best friends!" He was shocked.

"Oh. Why did you send her a picture of me?"

"Because I like you and I think you looked beautiful that day. Andrea knows that I like you, so she was asking about and i sent her a picture."

"Oh." I said again, this time with more pleasure. "So um... You like me?"

"Yes! I like you. But that doesn't mean I want to jump into a relationship yet. Not until Im 100% sure of it."

"Okay." I agreed.

"Okay." He echoed.

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Well I should get going in a while. I have a lot of homework to do."

"Okay." He told me.

Once we were done, I was walking out the door when he called out my name. "Cara."

I turned around.

"Yeah?"

"Can we have another date sometime?" He suggested.

I smiled. "Yes."

**********************************************************************************

Hey guys,

I have to say I'm disappointed with myself because that was the SHITTEST chapter I have ever written. And it's so boring, but I'll will TRY my best next time to do a better plot and write better.

One of the reasons it was bad, was because I was having one of those days where you get really anxious because you have shit loads of homework to complete and I just didn't have the time or the energy to do it. So I decided to do this instead at 2am. Instead of doing homework and I thought I was going to have a panic attack because I still hadn't done my homework and studies for a test :(((. T_T

Anyways, I'm running out of good plots so yeah idk what to do. But I'll try :))) <33

Love,

TeenWolfLove98

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 223 24
Meet Hailey McAdams, a star student known for her sharp mind and bold words. She never guessed that her quiet school life was about to be shaken up b...
5.4M 103K 42
What happens when you fall in love.... illegally? Do you avoid it, or continue with it? Avery Winters is facing that hard question, and doesn't know...
222K 8.4K 47
[Student/Teacher]- Book Three of the Tie Twister Series! "This is a dangerous game, and there will be no winners" Chelsea Hartley has a crush on her...
860 15 6
Sydney was the awkward girl in class who didn't feel confident enough to speak out and suffered from social anxiety. Not only is it hard for her to a...