Favorite Crime [Deadpool X Re...

Autorstwa mr_poopy_butthole

Not everything ends happily, but not everything has to end on a sad note. You are in charge of your own happi... Więcej

Note:
Chapter One - Intro
Chapter Two - The lovely fight
Chapter Three - The necklace
Chapter Four - Day at the park
Chapter Five - Scars
Chapter Six - Calming stroll
Chapter Seven - 'Tipsy'
Chapter Eight - Unofficial date
Chapter Nine - 'Betrayed'
Chapter Ten - Cloud gazing
Chapter Eleven - Fatherly instincts
Chapter Twelve - Sober-ish
Chapter Thirteen - Truth be told
Chapter Fifteen - Sundaes
Chapter Sixteen - The Mind of a Genius
A/N

Chapter Fourteen - Hide and seek

169 7 31
Autorstwa mr_poopy_butthole

Wade wakes up, sitting up in his bed. He lets out a yawn and checks the time on his phone. It's only six in the morning. He wonders why he woke up early, but shrugs it off and gets out of bed, changing into his normal attire. He heads to the kitchen, greeting Al when passing through the living room.

"Morning, dear," she greets, "so, when is (y/n) coming over?" that question knocked him off guard. He choked a little on air, causing him to cough. His brain told his body to get the fuck up so he could get ready, that's why he woke up so early, "Did you forget?"

"Yup!" he ran around, cleaning up any bit of mess he could find, unless it was small, in which case, he swept it under the sofa. He dumped clothes into the laundry basket, shoving some in his closet, and quickly mopped the floors, along with whipping down the counters and any spots on the walls, unless he could cover it with a picture or something.

He opened the curtains a little, enough to bring light into the room, and opened up the windows, "You must really like this girl to be cleaning." Al comments, trying to listen to the show.

"I really want this to go well, Al." he giggles, "That rhymes kinda." he makes sure everything seemed neat and he makes sure all broken objects are hidden. He quickly does the laundry and dumps them into the tumble dryer, sitting back down to watch a bit of the old movie playing on the TV.

--

While Deadpool and Al watch the third black and white movie, a knock is heard on the door. He jumps up and rushes to it, "What's the password?" he jokes, looking through the peephole, to find (y/n) and Zoey. She wears her usual attire, her hair washed and done in a different hairstyle, however, Zoey wearing her favorite Hello Kitty short dress and black leggings, her hair done in pigtails.

"Tacos?" she says in a questioning manner. He gasps and opens the door, grinning at the two.

"How'd you know?!" he asks in a high pitch voice, earning a giggle from Zoey.

"Hi, DP!" she greets and hugs his leg, still giggling softly.

"Hi, Zoey." he greets and moves out of the way for them to walk in, but (y/n) stays in front of him and pulls her mask up a little, leaving a soft kiss on his cheek, "H-hey, Babe." he greets, a little bit flustered. She giggles and pulls her mask down before her flushed cheeks could be noticed.

Nice place.

She looks around while walking in, "Um, hi," she greets Al, "you must be Al, right?"

"Yeah, and you're (y/n)," she smiles, "nice to officially meet you."

"Hi, Al!" Zoey runs up to her.

"Hi, you."

"Oh, Al, this is (y/n)'s daughter, Zoey." Wade introduces, sitting on the sofa again, "Zoey, this is my roomie, Al."

"Well, hello, Zoey." Al greets as Zoey climbs onto the sofa, sitting between her and the male.

"Why're you wearing sunglasses? Is it because you're cool?" she asks innocently as her mother takes a seat on the arm of the sofa, Wade's hand getting wrapped around her waist for support.

Fuck us, Daddy-pool. We'll behave this time~.

Calm yourself.

"I'm cool and I'm blind, darling." Al states.

"Oh... What's it like to be blind?"

"Close your eyes," Zoey does as she's told, covering her eyes with her hands, "what do you see?"

"Nothing... wait, no, darkness." she responds, her lips agape.

"Now, imagine only seeing that, for the rest of your life."

"Is that what it's like?!" Zoey throws her hands down, looking at Al, who hums and nods, "Oh no! You need a hug!" she stands up on the sofa and gives the older woman a hug. The two mercs giggle.

"Aw, thank you, Zoey." she pats her on the back, so she sits down, letting go of her, "You're such a sweet girl."

"Thanks, Al!" Zoey smiles and faces the TV, watching the same show the other two watch.

--

"Can we play hide and seek?!" Zoey practically squeals. Al had gone to bed for a nap a few minutes ago, which left the three to watch the Walts Disney movie, Hercules.

"Sure!" Wade jumps up, "Who's counti-"

"Not it!" both the females call out, placing their fingers on their nose. He whines and mopes, but goes to a corner and starts counting down from sixty. The two panicked and scattered, Zoey going to the kitchen while (y/n) ran to his room. She closed the door softly and looked around, looking for a place to hide.

Under his bed!

Get nakey, hide under his sheets and give 'im a little surprise.

the closet !

She hops into the closet after a bit of thinking, closing it softly. She stands in the cramped space, trying not to freak out, "Ready you're not, here I come!" Wade calls out, not too loud though. She hugs herself, hoping not to get found first.

After a minute or two, she got a bit bored and decided to look around the closet a little. She looked down and picked up the first thing in sight, finding underwear with some sticky substance on. She frowned and looked a bit closer. Her eyes widened as she dropped the piece of clothing to the ground, knowing exactly what's staining the material.

She blushes deeply and tries to free her mind from the vivid image of him... touching himself to her. A shiver ran down her spine, remembering how deep his voice was when he whispered in her ear. She feels goosebumps grow over her skin, the memory of how he was touching her fills her mind and senses.

She tries to clear her mind, but she couldn't; she felt so... good in that moment. She starts shivering, trying not to draw attention to herself, I mean, she's still playing a game with him and her daughter. She almost scolds herself. She has a daughter and is almost thirty years old, but she's acting like a teenager with hormones and urges.

She sighs and squeezes her legs together, trying her best to think of something else. She can feel that she's a little wet and that just makes her furious at herself. She takes a deep breath, inhaling the scent of Wade makes the whole situation worse. The bedroom door opens and Deadpool walks in, slowly.

"Come out, come out wherever you are." he says in a low voice, his voice still deep as usual. (y/n) bites her lip, trying to let out a whimper/whine; his whispering voice has such an effect to her. He looks under his bed and in other spots he assumed someone would hide in, but he stops and sniffs. He could smell (y/n)'s soaked panties from where he was standing. He stood where he was, trying to process the fact that his crush was hiding, all soaked and in need for relief.

He started blushing a bit, remembering the night they shared. He felt a dent grow in his pants. Deadpool let out a sigh, he couldn't go up to her like this! Or even leave the room in his condition! He clears his mind, trying to calm himself. After a few minutes, when he knew he was calm, he makes his way to the closet and opens the closet door, finding the woman, her legs squeezed against one another while slightly rubbing together, her hands over her mask, trying to hide her already hidden face.

"H-hey, heh, you fffound me." she sheepishly says. As much as he would love to help her out of her misery, he doesn't. There's a child in the apartment and he wouldn't want to get her uncomfortable. He thinks she's so adorable in this moment, all flustered. He helps her out of the closet and closes it, telling her that maybe she should find a different place next time. She agrees to that and they walk around, looking for the little girl.

They start to worry, wondering if she had gotten hurt. They start calling out her name, both of them freezing when they hear a giggle from the kitchen. The duo make their way to the kitchen and start looking there again.

"I'm here!" Zoey squeals, swinging the cupboard door open.

She dead.

Oh my God!

"Zoey!" (y/n) rushes to her and helps her out of the cupboard before she could fall out, "How did you get there?" she asks.

"I climbed onto the counter and got into the cupboard." she explains with a sweet smile. Her mother giggles and kisses her cheek.

"Don't do that next time, please." she says softly as Wade walked up to them, wrapping an arm around her waist and Zoey's back.

"It's dangerous, okay?"

"Okay." she responds, still smiling.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

690K 25.3K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
184K 5.4K 70
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
869K 19.8K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.