Favorite Crime [Deadpool X Re...

بواسطة mr_poopy_butthole

Not everything ends happily, but not everything has to end on a sad note. You are in charge of your own happi... المزيد

Note:
Chapter One - Intro
Chapter Two - The lovely fight
Chapter Three - The necklace
Chapter Four - Day at the park
Chapter Five - Scars
Chapter Six - Calming stroll
Chapter Seven - 'Tipsy'
Chapter Eight - Unofficial date
Chapter Nine - 'Betrayed'
Chapter Ten - Cloud gazing
Chapter Eleven - Fatherly instincts
Chapter Twelve - Sober-ish
Chapter Fourteen - Hide and seek
Chapter Fifteen - Sundaes
Chapter Sixteen - The Mind of a Genius
A/N

Chapter Thirteen - Truth be told

187 8 11
بواسطة mr_poopy_butthole

"O-okay, so Deadpool over here told me to, um, put that picture there to show ya." the author states.

"It's fucking disturbing." he mutters, crouching behind the author and holding onto her lab coat. Yes, *smirking* she has a lab coat. She sighs, rolling her eyes at the man.

"Anyway, let's get on with the chapter!"

~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~÷~

It has been a whole week since what happened between (y/n) and Wade; she doesn't even pick up whenever he calls or texts her anymore! He doesn't know what he did and he doesn't just want to show up at her home, I mean, that's considered rude. He walks into the bar and sits down at the counter, slouching. He has jeans on and a gray jacket, the hood over his face.

"Why the long face?" Weasel asks, sliding his usual towards him.

"I think I fucked up with (y/n)..." he whispers, staring down at the counter, his fingers around the glass.

"Well, what did you do?" the bartender pushes, pretending to clean the counter with a cloth he had found, like in those movies and TV shows.

"Well, um..." he chuckles half-heartedly, "we drank a lot and started making out. One thing led to another, I fingered her and she freaked. Told me to get out fo her place." he shakes the drink a little before downing it, putting it back on the counter afterwards.

Weasel stares at him in shock, wondering if he's serious or not, "You what?" he asks in disbelief.

"Yeah, I don't know. She wanted me to continue, but then she told me to stop." he sighs, "Ladies be crazy, am I right?"

"Wade," Weasel leans over the counter to him.

"Oh, getting all close and personal." he teases.

"Wade." he says more seriously, so he drops the goofball act, "You do know what happened to her, right?"

"You need to be more pacific-"

"It's 'specific'," the bartender corrects, "and, I mean, do you know what happened when she was with Francis? Who's Zoey's dad?" he asks in a whisper. Wade shakes his head, "I shouldn't be the one to say, but she was... raped." his voice went lower, a whisper Wade could hardly hear. He stands straight and continues to pretend cleaning, "Not all people recover from the trauma, Wade. She's still trying to."

He sits there, on the barstool, feeling worse. He thought he did the wrong moves, he would have never suspected anything like this!

"Zoey's biological father is Francis. That's why he wanted her so badly..." Deadpool sat there, trying to let everything sink in, "She told me when she was really drunk and told me that she never told anyone before, so don't go getting Olivia and S. V. U. gang to help her." he jokes and chuckles at it, trying to lighten the mood a little bit.

"You know where she is?" Wade asks, ignoring the amazing joke.

"Probably at home. She hasn't come since Zoey was kidnapped." he explains with a sigh. He cares for the female, she's like a little sister to him. Wade nods and stands up, not bothering to pay for his one drink. He leaves the building and heads home, going to his room to change into his suit.

"Hey, Wade." Blind Al greets, sitting in the living room and listening to the TV show playing.

"Hey, Al." he greets and walks to the door again.

"Hey, where are you going?" she asks, frowning. He stops and hums.

"I'm gonna go and fix things with-"

"(y/n), right?" she asks, smiling softly.

"How d'you-?"

"These walls aren't as thick as you think, Wade." she laughs to herself. He blushes under his mask and turns to leave, "I should meet her some time."

"Sure, when I fix up though." he opens the door and steps out, "Bye, Al."

"Bye!" she calls out, continuing to listen to the TV.

After a bit of walking and wondering, Deadpool notices a familiar figure sitting on a ledge of a building, so he climbs up the fire escape, walking slowly up to the (h/c) haired female.

You fucked up. He probably hates you now.

"You think I don't know that?" she asks her voice, her face in her hands. Deadpool stops walking and stays in his spot, "I feel terrible and all of this just fucking happened 'cause I left that asylum."

I knew we should've stayed.

"Yeah, but if I did, we wouldn't of had Zoey..."

we should apologize . . .

"Apologizing won't do much..."

Maybe let him fuck us?

"No, I'll just react the same way." she sighs, "I don't want that to happen to us again, okay, guys? You just have to understand that what I'm doing is to keep us from going back into that state again."

"But, Babe," she jumps and looks behind her, her eyes widening under her mask, "I won't hurt you like Francis did..."

"How do you-?"

"Weasel told me." he says softly, earning a groan her, "Look, I know that's a huge thing, but I'm not Francis. I won't hurt you unless you... want me to." he mumbles the last bit. She stands up and hops off the ledge, trying to leave, but Wade stops her, holding onto her arms, "C'mon, Babe, I'm not like Francis. I'm my own person..."

He's not lying...

Yeah, forgive Daddy-pool!

"And how do I know you're not lying?"

Bitch, I just said-

"Cause you can trust me..." he answers, loosening his grip on her arm, "I understand what you went through was terrible, but not all guys are as fucked up as Francis." he reasons, "I wouldn't do what he did, even if it was really fun, I wouldn't do it."

She nods, looking up at him with a gentle gaze, "It was just a bit overwhelming..." she hums, moving her gaze to the ground. He places a hand on her shoulder with a gentle squeeze.

"I understand... Maybe we should, um, take things slow...?" he offers, moving his hand from her shoulder to his neck, scratching it nervously.

"I'd like that." she responds with a deep blush on her cheeks, "You wanna come with to fetch Zoey from my dad's place?" she asks. He nods, so they get to the ground and start walking, Deadpool explaining to (y/n) that she'll have to go over to his house and meet Al. She doesn't protest, she agrees and so they settle on a date and time, then continue walk without another word, a comfortable silence falling onto the two.

--

"Colossus?!" Wade calls out, walking through the open door with (y/n) next to him, looking around the place.

"Just how I left it." she comments on the set up and furniture.

If he wanted us out of his life so bad, why didn't he get rid of all this shit?

He probably felt bad and missed us...

Weirdo.

"DP!" Zoey comes rushing into the living room, where they were, jumping into his arms. He catches her and holds her in a hug.

"Hi, Zoey!" he greets with glee. Colossus walks into the room, feeling his chest tighten when seeing the girl in the merc's arms.

"Evening, (y/n)." he greets his daughter and faces the male, "Wade." he almost hisses. It's not that he hates him, it's that he just got his daughter back into his life, just to find out a goofball had gotten there before him. He's never been angry at him and he doesn't have anything against him, he's only jealous.

"Hi." (y/n) greets and gives her daughter a kiss on the cheek. Wade just looks at her. She's so good at covering up everything that you wouldn't even know if she had gone through what she did without getting her drunk to spill everything. He turns his attention to the girl in his arms, asking her about her day while walking away from Colossus and his daughter, leaving them alone.

"Thanks again for watching Zoey, pops." she smiled, about to turn around when she got pulled into a bone crushing hug. She grunted, so her father loosened his grip, allowing her to breathe. She patted his arm, so he let go of her, setting her down again, "Um, bye, pops."

"Bye, (y/n)." she waved at him and rejoined her daughter and the merc. They all leave the place after saying their goodbyes, walking in the same comfortable silence they had when they were walking to the place.

The end.

What?

Um, th-the end?

but the author has so much more in store , miss . you can't just say 'the end' and expect it to end !

Bro, chill, it's not that deep.

whatever .

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.8M 49.2K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...