He's into Curvy Women (his li...

By jenelfinale

Ethan Andreas, your typical highschool famous footballer. He is Handsome, cute, great hair, totally dreamy to... More

Copyright
chapter1: Paula Rayes
chapter 2: Interview
chapter 3: On my mind
chapter 4: First Day
chapter 5: The painter
chapter 6: The painter II
chapter 7: My skirt did it?
chapter 8: Rain
Chapter 9: Sick
chapter 10: want over need
Chapter 11:surprise? surprise!!
Chapter 12:pool party
Chapter14: Right where i belong
Chapter 15:Can you keep a secret?
Chapter 16: Can you keep a secret? II
chapter 17: Flowers
chapter 18: Dying flowers
Chapter 19: Old wolf in town
chapter 20: keep returning
Chapter 21: Confused
Chapter 22: The heart's choice
chapter 23: Engagement party
Chapter 24: Hell let loose
some Facts!!
Chapter 25: Reconking
Chapter 26: Betting gone bad
Chapter 27: Stop meddling!
Chapter 28: A guest
chapter 29: The big decision
Chapter 30: Acceptance
chapter 31:First ultrasound
Chapter 32: Gun shots
Chapter 33: The uncertainty
chapter 34: The uncertainty II
Chapter 35: Regret
Chapter 36: Cold months
Chapter 37: Meeting the parents
Chapter 38: Second ultrasound
So sorry lovelies
Chapter 39: Finally breathing
chapter 40: Contaminated
Chapter 41: Making Amends is never easy
New book
Dear Readers ❤️
Dearest Readers❤️

Chapter 13:Opening day

15.9K 530 24
By jenelfinale

Paula POV

I don't know how my body did it but I slept despite the thunderous thoughts that plagued my mind. Last night was everything I never expected and more , it was still wrecking because I was still confused and battered.

I rushed home after the confusing collision with Ethan. My cheeks heat up just thinking of what he did to me last night. I wanted more and it freaked me out! He is engaged for crying out loud. And a total jerk for messing with my head. If he does feel something like he hinted about then he wouldn't still be engaged. I'm so frustrated!

Thanks God Clara was asleep when I arrived yesterday, so I easily told Olivia the story. Don't get me wrong I would tell Clara but it would be so much stress explaining to her from the start. Olivia totally waited for me to arrive. She was however excited, saying he has feelings for me and I got a headstart but I just don't see it. Although she couldn't figure out why he was acting this way towards me, the kid bullied me before. Its clear I'm into him but the possibility of Ethan liking me is absurd.

Rex sister whom I still don't know her name
Seems to have the upper hand in every way tho, she's the one engaged to him.

I sighed getting into my car, I am headed to the mall , the same site me and Ethan had been frequenting to check the construction processes . Well, it has been completed and today we lunch new products and stores in the mall. The week has been hectic and today would be more tiring I just hope I don't get distracted by a certain someone. I speed up diving into the streets of new York.

Ethan POV

"I don't see why we won't lunch the phone today, its your job to get the world enlightened about the phone. I don't care how you do it open the damn store" I said irritated at my advertising team. I was still at home in sweats when they video called me saying the sales will be poor because they didn't get enough positive feedback. I pay them enough to get positive feedback damn it!. I ended the call they should figure it out.

I was in a foul mood this morning , well actually ever since the engagement became official I was up my toes. Regina annoys me to the bone, it was fun in college when we were having flings, as usual I used her as a cover up she's not my type. The red headed pest squeezed her way to my mother's cold heart with her father's wealth and influence ending up a Leech on my skin.

I never opposed to her because she seemed a better choice but then Paula came along and I understood just how dark my life would be without her.

I walked in the bathroom and turned on the shower, I let the warm water hit my skin soothing me. I see her eyes when I shut mine, she makes me loose control every time. And I never loose control. Ever.

I want her so badly I fuck her in my dreams, I want her in my arms to smell her, I almost fucked her yesterday ,my senses went wide seeing her dressed so sexily around so Many people plus with Regina's brother. I have always been a dominant bastard that's how I love, its selfish of me to dictate for her but I couldn't help myself.

She's alluring and smooth, I felt my cock harden under the showers making me sigh in frustration.

Dressed in a maroon fitted suit, I styled my hair and picked up my designer watch and headed down the stairs.

Nanny Dora was setting up the dinning table as I stepped into the dinning area.

"Ethan!" Dolly squealed. I looked at her shocked, she isn't suppose to be here.

"Dolly, why are you here" I asked questioned.

She pouted. "Is that how you'll say hi to your only sister?" She folded her hands on her chest.

I smiled." Stop being a baby, you're a grown woman" I took a sit close to her as Dora served me coffee after bowing.

"Besides I was just shocked to see you here, you didn't say you would be coming" I cooed her.

"Well, our parents wanted to be at the opening" I raised my brow shocked.

She nodded." They were on their way there when I left the house, I told them I will be arriving with you."

I sighed. "Now why would they want to be there" I ran my hands through my head, just extra stress.

"Well, they said something about announcing your engagement or whatever, that Regina will be there to I suppose" I sighed in frustration.

"If you don't want to be with her just call it off" she said throwing her hands in the air.

"Its not that simple you know, her company merging with ours will mark a new dawn in world power, I can't just throw it away." I said sipping the coffee.

"Its because you haven't met anyone else that's better for you, besides her father should want to also desperately merge with us even if you turn down the wedding proposal"

"I doubt that dolly, her father is exactly like her; cunning, the marriage or no merging those were his words. And as the CEO I have to do what's best for the company even if I do find a girl I love" I reasoned.

She wriggled her brows " have you found a girl you like" she grinned.

I laughed making her giggle.

"I don't know yet dolly" i answered sincerely. I like Paula , I want her but I don't exactly know if I love her.

"I want to be the first to know when you do" I nodded. She beamed.

"What about you dolly, you seem persistent at wanting to study in London, is there something I should know about?" I asked teasingly. She immediately turned red.

"N-no " she answered swiftly.

"Hmm" I raised a brow at her and she looked everywhere except at me.

"I know he's name dolly just because you studied away from here doesn't mean I don't know your every move.

She gasped "you spy on me?" she shot out her eyes.

" of course I did, well not all the time, just a little you were my responsibility since I insisted you studied in London. Mother would see me fail and i would not allow that. So I hired people to check on you once in a while" she physically relaxed. Nodding in understanding.

"Well, he is making moves to study here for my sake that way we wouldn't have to separate" she said happily.

"Well I hope it works out. Although he shouldn't rush here all because of you , feelings change and in a couple of years y'all might not be together then he'll be stuck here , he should pick a university he loves dolly" she nodded getting up from the chair.

"Let's get going before mom sends the security team to fetch us" I chuckled following right behind her.

We got into the car and my chauffer drove off.

He parked at the front of the mall where the red carpet was laid leading to the podium where I would be giving a speech or my dad  might just do the honors.  The press filled the entire area and some of my employees lingered around the little stage where the podium was set. I spotted my parents standing on the little stage set up. I came out the car with dolly following right behind me.

The reporters rushed to me as my security Team pushed on and paved a path for me and dolly. I climbed the stage pecking my mother on the cheeks and shaking my father.

I took to the podium as dolly stood behind me with my parents.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to witness history unfold, today we open one of the biggest malls the world has ever seen, in addition we are launching our new smart phone's in one of the stores;Zelda XP " the crowd clapped while the reporters took more pictures.

"The Andreas cooperation will continue to bring comfort to you so without further Aldo " I picked up the scissors and walked to the entrance of the mall where a long ribbon was tied. "I give you the Zeltech mall" cutting the ribbon. The crowd clapped and my father beamed with pride.

I walked back to the podium to answer a few questions from the reporters.

I pointed at a middle aged reporter
"The advertisement for the Zelda XP was rather a flop, will this cause any major set backs for the company?" I clenched my teeth in my mouth wanting to yell at my advertisement team for making me go through this. I pay them a lot for them not to cause me such embarrassment.

"Of course not,  with or without advertisement the Andreas company has shown it's exceptionality and dominance. That will cause no set backs in anyway " I said through gritted teeth.

I pointed at a pretty brown skin lady.
"The rumors going on about your company merging with Delon's company. How true is that?"

"I will not completely displace this rumors, but just like you called it they are rumors some contents are not all they seem. Merging with a company is a big decision for the Andreas enterprise and when its in motion the world will definitely know" I answered plainly.

I pointed at an elderly woman with specks.

This will be my last question. This nosy reporters , God damn it, I can't believe I considered being one of them. I sighed inwardly.

"Your engagement with miss Regina delvon how true is that?"

Damn it! This old lady just had to hit the nail. Christ!

I was shaken but it never showed, I was unfazed by it even though right now I didn't know what to say I already knew the answer to the question, we were engaged. I didn't want to announce but here I am caught .

"Yes we are engaged" I answered bitterly leaving the podium while the reporters asked questions I walked past my family and straight into the mall. Its out now its official. I know mother did this she and dad probably planned this getting me to admit it to the public since I was reluctant.

I walked in the mall with a crowd following right behind , people scattered around checking out stores. Walking up the stairs to the top. I watched as people interacted , I saw Paula looking gorgeous strolling with some board members talking, she looked so beautiful working. I watched as she carefully smiled with grace and my heart tugged knowing she heard me announce the engagement with my own lips.

I sighed in frustration seeing my parents walking up the stairs approaching me after talking with some investors.

"Come here son, why are you over there?, you look like you're sulking. you did this"he said spreading he's arms motioning at the mall with pride in his eyes. "Your first multimillion project is a success." He beamed. Totally ignoring my father I faced mother.
"Mom I know you did this " I said Blatantly .
She blinked a couple of times. "Did What?" She denied. "The sudden question about my engagement I know it was you."

She rolled her eyes" of course, aren't you engaged?, we had to tell the public and since you were so busy I took the liberty to do it for you" she said nonchalantly.

It shouldn't surprise me but somehow I had hoped she was not responsible.

"You know every time you do something like this I draw further away from you, I loose faith in our relationship. The relationship that's already hanging by a thread. Its okay mother I already lost faith since that night" I turned to leave.

"What's going on here" father asked seemingly lost.

"You promised not to talk about that night besides I did what I did for the company, for us Ethan"

"Stop melding in my business mother!, the company is in my care and I will do what's best for it. The next time you even think of pulling a stunt like this I will see to it that you regret it" I said scornfully .

"Don't you dare threaten your mother boy!" My father sternly warned.

I walked away from the couple ignoring their calls if I stayed for a little while I might actually push my mother down the stairs. She's no mother to me she lost that right the moment she left that night.

My breathe hitched as I saw Paula hugging Rex , I shot daggers their way feeling my fist clench. I stood in my spot feeling my heart beat increase , I was scared she would leave with him, affected,hurt, I forcefully turned my eyes away from them to a certain beautiful red haired devil walking my way; Regina, I sighed in frustration.

"Hey baby" she reached trying to kiss my cheeks but I moved away glaring daggers at her, she swallowed hard. I looked at her with so much hate pouring the frustration right through her. She adjusted herself and stood in front of me.

"You announced our engagement today so I though you'd be more happier but I guess not" she said eyeing me.

"Why are you here?" I asked bitterly.

"Oh why of course , I came to see my finance's success" she tried to blink cutely but she just looked like a slut. Actually she is a slut. Clinging to me like a leech was her way of showing to the world that she did end up with the infamous Ethan Andreas.

I'm so done with all of this walking past her, I needed to get fresh air, she called out to me but I went straight to the exist approaching my car when I heard her. The only one that can stop the storm in my eyes.

"Sir, sir Ethan" Paula said almost screamingly. I turned abruptly and I saw her racing after me, she stopped right in front of me breathing with her beautiful body.

"Sir, I have some papers I would like you to sign , if you will please stay so i can go get them" she kept speaking but I was in a trance, her beautiful perfect pink plump lips, cute shaped face. I couldn't stop myself anymore, I couldn't contain my beast.

"Get in the car" I cut her by surprise.

"Sir?" She questioned.

"Get in the damn car Paula" I said sternly.

She knotted her head in confusion and slowly enters the car anyway. I followed right after her. She looked lost and confused but there was also something, something I couldn't quiet place my fingers on.

"To my house" I told the chauffeur and we drove off.

"S-sir I need to"

"Just sit quietly Paula" I said harshly.

She just sat there bewildered. I wondered what's going through her beautiful mind but I know its not close to the plans I have.

1k reads and more,I'm so happy yall
Thank you guys so much for supporting this book, it means alottttttttt to me, sorry I stressed that but I'm so happy!!!!❤💚🧡🤤😳💭💭💭💭💭💭💋🍏💋💋💋💋💗💗💋💋💋💚🧡💛💛🧡🧡, finalequeen loves y'all.
Stick around yo its about to be stormy,Regina is not one to be underestimated I can assure you that.
I think Olivia should have a POV because she's a whole vibe on her own. What do you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 36.2K 59
"Oh God!" I moaned pretty loud believing neighbors could hear that. "That's right Bella, I'm your God." He said in his silky but yet dominant voice...
153K 3.3K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
57.1K 1.2K 24
Well there's always a stereotype that a lil naive girl falling for his hot jock brothers best friend!!! But, I broke all the stereotypes because I fe...
691K 15.6K 41
She is 21 fresh out of college looking for a job as a secretary. Lucky for her, her brothers best friends have a job for her as their own secretary...