One girl , six friends: A Fre...

Galing kay Magic_Musician

Fred and Jamie were friends but they wanted more. Jamie had two dreams in life. one to start a band with her... Higit pa

Warning
About O/C and characters.
Chapter 1 : Start of the Winter holidays.
Chapter 2:First night in the burrow.
Chapter 3: The Joke shop and confession.
Chapter 4 : Back to the burrow
Chapter 5: The Music room
Chapter 6: The question ?
Chapter 7: Christmas day.
Chapter 8: The idea.
Chapter 9: Sleepover.
Chapter 10: Morning after
Chapter 11: New years eve.
Chapter 12: Caught.
Chapter 13: Date
Chapter 14: Rhiannon and George.
Chapter 15: Moving day.
Chapter 16: Shopping.
Chapter 17: Valentines day.
Chapter 19: Holiday Pt.1
Chapter 20: Holiday Pt.2
Chapter 21: Home time.
Chapter 22: Pregnant?
Chapter 23: Big news.
Chapter 24: Family.
Chapter 25: Date night.
Chapter 26: Twins Birthday.
Chapter 27: Girls day.
Chapter 28: Party Time
Chapter 29: Friends
Chapter 30: Rhi's Birthday.
Chapter 31: Trouble in paradise.
Chapter 32: Invite.
Chapter 33: End of a era.
Chapter 34: Reunited.
Chapter 35: Best friends.
Chapter 36: Ginny's Birthday.
Chapter 37: Getting ready.
Chapter 38: The Ball.
Chapter 39: Fun day at Burrow.
Chapter 40: Fun times.
Chapter 41: The office
Chapter 42: Double date.
Chapter 43: Romeo.
Chapter 44: New addition.
Chapter 45: Rose Weasley.
Chapter 46: Hinny.
Chapter 47: Clubbing.
Chapter 48: A Problem.
Chapter 49: Theme park.
Chapter 50: Jamie's Birthday.
Chapter 51: Winter days at the Burrow.
Chapter 52: It's the most wonderful time of the year.
Chapter 53: Beautiful girl.
Chapter 54: New year.
Chapter 55: Family time.
Chapter 56: Marriage.

Chapter 18: Ron's Birthday.

20 1 4
Galing kay Magic_Musician

(A/N: Sexual content in this chapter)

It was the first of March meaning it was Ron's birthday. Ron was having a party at the burrow as Molly and Arthur were out of town. Jamie decided she would stay over night so she was packing her bag. Once she packed her bag she went to Rhiannon's room to see she wasn't there. Jamie looked all over the house and notice she must have stayed the night with George. 

So Jamie got all of her things together and took the floo network to the twins place. When Jamie arrived she could see Rhiannon sat on the couch.

"Morning." Jamie said slightly annoyed.

"Morning, sorry I didn't tell you I was leaving." Rhi said knowing Jamie was annoyed.

"It's alright. I figured you was here anyway. Are you coming burrow for Ron's birthday." Jamie asked.

"Yer, I wouldn't miss it." Rhi said. 

Jamie walked away to go and get something to eat  she walked into the kitchen and was greeted by George. He was cooking bacon and it smelt really good.

"Hi, smells good." Jamie said sitting at the table.

"Morning you want some? " George asked Jamie giving her a hug.

"Yes please. Where's Fred?" 

"Still asleep. He went out with Lee , I think he's hung over." George said giving Jamie a bacon butty. Rhiannon had come in the kitchen and the three of them ate the sandwiches together. Once Jamie had finished she cleaned her plate and went to Fred's room.

When she got to the room she woke Fred up. He stired and complained about how the room was to bright even though the only light in the room was from the light in the hallway.

"Morning sexy, have a good night by any chance." Jamie said sitting next to Fred in the bed.

"Yer me and Lee watched a quidditch match then went to the pub. I think I drank a bit to much." Fred said giving Jamie a kiss on the cheek.

"Just a bit to much. You reek of alcohol. I think you need to get in the shower." 

"Will you join me." Fred gave a cheeky smile to Jamie " Please I missed you." 

"It is very tempting but you do stink. I will sit in the bathroom so you can talk to me tho." Jamie said standing up and putting an arm out so Fred could get out of bed. 

Fred got in the shower while Jamie sat on the counter talking to him. The shower made Fred smell less and sober up. Once out the shower Fred pushed his teeth then gave Jamie a big kiss. 

" Are you staying at the burrow tonight?" Jamie asked Fred.

"Why would I stay.. oh shit it's Ron's birthday. Well are you staying?" 

"Yer, iv'e not been to the burrow since your dad's birthday. Also your mum and dad are not there tonight so Ron's having a party." 

"Then I will stay." Fred kissed Jamie, "Wait how do you know all of this and I don't." 

"Because I owl Hermione all the time and she told me. Also her and Ron are doing good wouldn't surprise me if they weren't dating again." Jamie told Fred.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was now at the burrow. It was around two in the afternoon and the  group had to prep for the party.  Ron had invited many people including Neville and Seamus.

The twins , Harry , Rhiannon and Ginny were helping Ron set the house up for the party . Hermione and Jamie were upstairs sat in Ron's room so nobody would interrupt their conversation. 

"You alright Mione ? What's wrong?" Jamie asked Hermione.

"I want to tell you something. But you have to promise not to tell anyone." Hermione said with a tear in her eye.

"Hermione please tell me. I don't want you being upset." Jamie sat in front of Hermione the pair of them on the floor.

"You wont tell anyone swear. I also don't know if what i'm about to say is true." 

"I promise Hermione. My lips are locked." 

"Well.... er I might be pregnant." A tear rolled down Hermione's face and Jamie brought her in for a hug.

"But you said you don't know so you might not be." Jamie said trying to give Hermione hope. "Have you missed your period ?" 

"No it's due in about a week and a half. I'm just having symptoms such as being sick and certain smells making me feel sick." Hermione sobbed into Jamie's shoulder.

"Well we will wait a week and a half. You could be just going through something else. I will be with you when you do the test, I will even buy it for you. " Jamie hugged Hermione tighter.

"Really you will, please . Also don't let anyone hand me a drink tonight. " Hermione wiped her face with her sleeve. Her face was stained with tears.

"I will be with you for the most of tonight. To make it fair I won't drink, maybe like one drink. And you can sleep with me tonight in my room if you want?" Jamie said touching Hermione's cheek making her smile.

"Thanks and you sure you want me staying with you and not Fred." 

"Fred has his own bed he can sleep in. He's a big boy he can can sleep on his own. Plus we haven't had girl time in ages." Jamie an Hermione giggled at each other as Jamie was leaving Fred for Hermione. 

Jamie was worried for Hermione. She knew Hermione was training for a job high in the ministry while she was also working part- time at Hogwarts. If Hermione was pregnant Jamie would support her all the way till the baby was born. Jamie noticed that Hermione must have broken up with Ron when she noticed as she was most properly scared. It wasn't Jamie's worry but she wondered if Hermione and Ron would get back together they were such a cute couple and if Hermione was pregnant they would be good parents. Well defiantly Hermione.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The house was decorated. Food was made and their was a place for Dean to set up his Dj booth. Everyone was sat in the living room Jamie was cuddled up to Fred on the couch and Hermione was sat next to Jamie. Hermione took comfort in Jamie as she had help Hermione with growing up. As having muggle parents meant you couldn't just owl them with problems. 

"Can't wait for tonight. I haven't seen all my mates in a long time." Ron said to the group starting the conversation.

"Going to be fun." Harry said as he was sat there cuddling with Ginny.

"I miss seeing everyone. Who going to be there Ron?" Jamie asked.

"Well us, Neville, Seamus, and a bunch of kids who were in my year and some in yours." Ron said smiling.

"The house is going o be pretty full." Rhiannon said.

"Yer , not to be a part pooper Ron but how many people did you actually invite?" Fred questioned.

"No clue." Ron shrugged.

"Oh Merlin." Ginny sighed.

"Well it's still going to be fun. I think we should all get ready. We ain't in party clothes." George said as everyone was in comfort clothes must of them in trackies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was getting Ready like normal Jamie went and sat with Fred while the girls were getting ready. However this time they could go in Jamie's room and not annoy George. This however was not a good idea. As Jamie and Fred were getting changed Jamie wrapped her arms around Fred's torso. Jamie started to kiss Fred's back.

Fred turned around and immediately kissed Jamie. The kissing intensified and the pair walked over to the bed without braking their kiss. Fred was on his back and Jamie was straddling him. Fred already had his top of just leaving his jeans on. 

As they kissed Fred removed Jamie's top. The two remind to undress each other until they were naked. Jamie cast the muffilato spell and a spell to lock the door. Fred's eyes lit with joy.

"You want to do this?" Jamie asked Fred.

"Yes." He panted. Jamie's eyes lit up as she looked to the belt from Fred's jeans. 

"I have a idea." Jamie said getting off Fred's lap as she bent over and picked up the belt. Jamie turned around and faced Fred. He gulped. 

"You okay with this?" Jamie asked Fred. "Yes" he replied.

Jamie went back to straddling Fred while she tied his hand together. She moved up and down over Fred's erections making him let out small moans asking for more. Jamie's hand were on Fred's chest and her lips were making small purple marks all over his chest. 

Jamie looked Fred in the eye as she inserted his erection into her. She bounded up and down making Fred's dick move in and out of her. The two let out moans not holding in as the room had a muffilato spell on it. 

Jamie was going cowgirl style of Fred. They had never done this before , normally Fred would be in charge but this time it was Jamie. It made her feel confident.

"I wish I could touch you right now." Fred whimpered, " Your so wet."

Fred words made Jamie feel even more turned on it made her pick up her pace. Making Fred moan loudly. In this position Fred filled Jamie more than missionary and Fred already filled her up when they did that. Jamie felt like he was in her stomach. Every thrust Jamie g-spot was hit. Fred moans were getting louder and sloppier noting he was close to release.

"J i'm going to cum." He moaned.

"Come for me Freddie." Jamie said back in a sweet voice still riding him. 

Jamie's and voice and her picking up the pace was the breaking point for Fred he came loud and filled Jamie. Jamie got of the top of Fred and was pretty sad about not finishing. Jamie untied Fred's hands and he immediately flipped Jamie over and put his head between her legs.

"Wouldn't think I would leave you hanging. You deserve to cum." Fred breather on Jamie's heat. 

Fred circled the clit with his tongue while two of his fingers thrust in and out of her. Jamie moaned and her legs started to shake. 

"Cum for me J" Fred breathed on Jamie's area. 

His tongue came in contact with Jamie's clit she was so simulated and came on Fred's fingers. He pulled his fingers up to him mouth and licked them clean. 

"Taste's so good." 

Fred then laid next to Jamie while they both recovered he pulled the covers over them.

Someone knocked on the door while the pair was lying their. The person tried to open the door but it was locked. "You two better be getting ready and not shagging the party starts in half an hour." George shouted then walked away.

The pair got up out the bed cleaned the room and themselves up and got dressed ready to party. Jamie did feel an ache brewing and knew she wouldn't be able to last the whole party dancing or standing up.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many people had arrived and the music was loud. Hermione was hanging around Jamie like she said she would and Jamie didn't mind the company. Ron was sat on the couch about to open his gifts so Jamie and Hermione joined him with the rest of the group. 

Ron received some pretty good gifts. Jamie got him a signed poster from Viktor krum. However the best gift was from the twins. They got Ron a group trip away to a private villa in Greece. They group would be leaving in three days. Everyone in the group was excited. Hermione did look uncomfortable but Jamie gave her a reassuring look letting her know she will be their for her.

The night went on the house packed with people. Like normal Jamie could be found dancing with Rhiannon. The pair of girls knew how to party and had plenty of experience in Hogwarts. Rhiannon was defiantly buzzed but Jamie kept to her words to Hermione and had only had one drink. 

Hermione joined the girl on the dance floor and so did Ginny. The girls all danced together with no care in the world. Ron came along to dance with he girls.

"Does the birthday boy get to dance with the pretty girls." Ron shouted.

 Now all the girls and Ron were dancing. When Ron had alcohol in his system he thought he was a professional dancer and singer. So he danced and singed to every song that was played. 

Eventually the twins and Harry joined. Jamie went up to Fred and gave him a kiss. 

"You been smoking?" Jamie asked Fred. " I can taste it." Jamie didn't care about the smoking she just wanted to know. She knew it was weed.

"Yer sorry, Neville was outside and I joined him with George." Fred said giving Jamie another kiss.

The couple danced together, touching and grinding against each other. Everyone was having fun even Hermione looked happy. Jamie was getting hungry so she left Fred and grabbed Hermione and headed to the food. 

"You hungry?" Jamie asked Hermione.

"Yes. Very." Hermione said piling her plate with food. Jamie did the same.

The girls ate their food outside sitting on two garden chairs. Away from the people and the loud music.

Hermione looked around to see if anyone was outside before she spoke, "Jamie if I am pregnant do you think I would be a good mum?" 

"I do. You will be amazing if I had a mum I would want on who is like you." Jamie said to Hermione. Hermione felt quite happy about Jamie's statement . 

"Thanks. I don't know if I will feel happy if my period comes. I will be happy because i'm not pregnant but sad because having a child is a great thing." 

"Well what ever the outcome I will be their for you." Jamie smiled and the two girls hugged. 

After the hug Fred walked out the back door and walked to Hermione and Jamie. 

"Hi babe." Fred gave Jamie a kiss on the fore head and sat on her lap. "What you chatting about?" 

"Girly things. Why you out here." Jamie asked Fred, Hermione just smiled.

"Can I not miss my girlfriend." Fred said giving Jamie another kiss.

"Sure, but what do you want." Jamie asked this time Hermione giggled.

"Can we go to bed." Fred smiled.

"Sorry sexy , we aint sleeping together tonight my bed is already taken by Mione." 

Fred made a shocked face, " Ditching me and my sexiness for a girls night. How dare you . " Fred faked gasped.

"Sorry about that Freddie." Hermione making kissy faces at Jamie.

Fred faked gasped and make a shocked face again, " Mione's sending you kisses you two should date instead." Fred comment made Jamie giggle.

"Alright then." Jamie laughed Fred then pulled Jamie in for a big kiss.

"I love you. Remember that while you sleep without me." Fred said Hermione actually made a shocked face, she had never heard Fred or me say them words.

"I love you now leave us alone we will be back in a minuet ." With that Fred got of Jamie's lap and skipped back inside you could defiantly tell he was intoxicated and high.

"wow" Mione said.

"what" Jamie asked confused.

"I love you is a big thing to say." 

"Oh shit yer. You haven't heard us say that. Well I think we should go and dance for a bit the party has died down." Jamie got up with Hermione and walked back into the house.

Everyone danced for a bit. The party was slowly getting smaller and dying down. Everyone who was staying was getting sleepy and falling asleep on the couch.

Jamie kissed Fred goodnight. Fred din't want the kiss to end so he made sure it was long and passionate. After the two had finished kissing Jamie and Hermione went upstairs and got ready for bed and got into Jamie's bed.

"I love you ,you know that. You're a good friend." Hermione said

"I love you too, you're a amazing friend. I think of you as a litter sister you know." Jamie told Hermione.

"Really wow. I suppose I could think of you as a big sister you have helped me a lot and you practically brought me up while we were in school." Hermione said back.

The girls talked and had heartfelt conversations for about an hour until they both felt really tired. They got into a cuddling positions so they fit onto the bed properly and went to sleep. 

That night Jamie's dreams were filled with memories of her and Hermione back in Hogwarts and how Hermione would be as a mum if she was pregnant.

(A/N: Hope you liked this chapter. Comment if you want Hermione to be pregnant or not. I have already made my decision :) )

(Word count: 2865 words)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

64.8K 2.3K 47
For most of your life, your parents made the decisions for you, from what to wear to who you talk to. Envying your siblings' freedom but not upsettin...
15.2K 3.4K 27
ජීවිතයෙ දෙවෙනි අවස්ථාව... ඒක වෙන්න පුලුවන් සමහරවිට හොදම අවස්ථාව.🖤 Bodyguard boyfriend Side story.❤
519K 31.6K 43
Aoi has it all. Superficial yet observant, smart yet borderline clueless, straightforward yet indenial, tough yet easily swayed. She's rude and despi...
39.4K 6K 51
Another Kathir Mullai story A love story with a difference Kathir and Mullai are distant relatives quite fond of each other They get married under s...