The first hit || Benny Rodrig...

By Ghost_Skeleton101

When a girl move to California from Arizona everything changes for her, when she meets the best people of her... More

Moving day
Camp out
Sunrise
Happy birthday
Sleepover
Phone call
The date
The Accident
Wake up call
Home
Baseball
Pool hotties
Fireworks
Broken nose
Your out
Like a light
The almost kiss
Insults
Morning sunlight
Finally
Apology
Dreaming
I love you too
K-I-S-S
Night Drive
Karaoke
Viral
10 years later

Planning

1K 11 4
By Ghost_Skeleton101

June 6th 2014

Lucas POV

(Time skip) Tomorrow was Brookes birthday, I had to tell the boys so it seemed like they already knew even though they didn't. I had decided I was just gonna tell them 1 by 1. First I saw Benny but he was talking to Brooke, but Benny was the only one here so I was just gonna interrupt them. "Hey Benny can I talk to you." I said while walking up to them. "Uhm yeah sure, I will be right back Brooke." He said waving to her. She just waved back.

"What is it?" Benny asked

"Okay so tomorrow it's Brookes birthday, I just wanted to let you know."

"It is? Wow I didn't know. Okay well I will get her a present."

"Also can you tell the other boys?"

"Yeah sure. See you later."

"See ya."

He walked back over to Brooke and I went to go look for the other boys. We were walking to the sandlot. I saw ham and I ran up and told him. "Okay well what does she like." Ham asked. "We will talk about it later, maybe everyone can stay over tonight." I said. Ham just nodded.

*time skip*

By the end of the day all the boys were exited to have a sleep over at my house. I had already texted my mom and she said yes. All the boys said they could. We were just gonna have a sleepover and surprise her the next morning when we wake up. I was excited for Brookes party I don't know what she was gonna do but knowing her it was gonna be fun. We walked Brooke home but we still needed to get her a present. So when we dropped her off we ran to the closest store and talked about what she liked on the way.

Brookes POV

When the boys dropped me off at home the all ran the other direction and told me to stay there. I just guessed they were going to get me a present. Knowing Luke he told the boys last minute about my birthday. It was supposed to be hot out tomorrow so I kinda wanted to go to the pool or just stay inside and play games. While the boys were gone I helped mom make dinner, since 9 boys were staying over there was a lot of food to make. "Hey mom now you get to meet the boys." I said laughing a bit. "Yeah I guess I do." She said laughing with me. After we made dinner I got a text from Luke saying.

*text*
Luke: Don't come out of your room for a few minutes.
Me: okay? Wasn't planning on it anyways.

Luke's POV (before the text)

We ran to the nearest mall and went shopping for Brooke. "What should we get her?" Benny asked as we walked into the mall. "Uh she has a weird obsession with hats maybe one of you could get her one, I don't think she has a blue or white one." I said. "Only one person get her a hat though she has a lot." I continued. "Yeah-yeah I know she wears a different color hat everyday." Yeah-yeah laughed. "Okay well what else does she like? She's probably still a little mad at me so I wanna give her a good gift." Ham said. "She loves...uh... ooo she loves chocolate and her favorite candy is Reece's." I said with a more exited voice. "Okay okay I might get her that." Ham said. "Or we could put all our money together and get her one big gift." Bertram suggested. The boys thought about it for a minute. "Nah." All the boys said at once. "Well let's spread out, and get her a gift, meet back here." I decided I was gonna get her some candy and I found a bear wearing a sports uniform and had a plush bat and mitt. When we all came back to our meeting spot we all showed what we got. Ham did what I said and got her a bunch of chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows because he knew she liked s'mores. The chocolate was probably gonna be a bit melted but I'm sure Brooke wouldn't really care. Yeah-yeah got her a blanket because she always complains about how cold she is at her house. Bertram agreed to get her a blue hat like I said she liked. Squints got her poster that had a a baseball on it. Smalls got her perfume. He was nervous because he thought that would make her think she smells bad but I reassured him that she wouldn't. DeNunez got her a necklace with a snake on it because that was her favorite animal. Timmy and Tommy put there money together and got her a really cool snake ring kinda matching the necklace DeNunez got her. Finally Benny got her a flower and more chocolate. (Here are pictures of what they got you already know what s'more stuff looks like.)
(Were gonna pretend that's the California team on the bear not New York.)

(Again you know what chocolate looks like)
We ran home and I texted Brooke to stay in her room while we hide Brookes presents. I don't think Brooke knew we were home but I could hear faint singing coming from upstairs. I knew it was Brooke straight away. I didn't know if the boys could hear it until Ham said "Is that Brooke singing!" He could obviously hear it better than I could cause he was closer to the stairs. I'm sure Brooke was in the shower. "Yeah she's good isn't she." Benny said looking up to the stairs. "Not good amazing." Ham said. "Yeah but she always denies she's good she never believes me, she barely believed Benny." I said. I couldn't really tell what song she was singing. "Benny you have heard her sing." Squints said elbowing him and laughing. "Oh boys hello." My mom said before Benny could say anything. "Hello ma'am." Smalls said first. "Hi." All the other boys said in union. "Please call me Jennifer." My mom said smiling. "Dinner will be done in about 10 minutes, and Luke stop eavesdropping on your sister you know she hates when people listen to her sing." My mom continued. "Sorry mom." I said walked upstairs to my room. All the boys got distracted by Brookes singing I had to pull them back over to my room. I pulled them up to my room and wrapped the presents. We went downstairs and ate. After dinner everyone went into the living room to watch tv. "So Brooke what are you doing for your birthday." Ham asked. "I don't know I was thinking about going to the pool, the arcade or maybe just stay here and party." Brooke said still starring at the tv. We were watching friends one of her favorite shows.

Brookes POV

The boys just nodded, I knew they would want to go to the pool or the arcade. I was sitting in between Benny and Luke. I saw some of the boys were already asleep and my brother was one of them, he started leaning on me. I just let him lay there, I didn't want to bother him. I started getting tired and drifted off to sleep.

A/N
Hello sorry I haven't been updating much I messed up and got some of the chapters mixed up and had to fix it but I'm back on track and now have 2 chapters saved in my drafts there not finished though. Can anyone give me ideas on what to do for Brookes party. And last thing 1297 words, let's goooo. Have a good day or night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.8K 695 44
(Y/N) moves from Dallas, Texas to San Fernando Valley in California in the summer of 1962. Little did she know what would await for her in not only f...
20.6K 58 36
It all starts when the Smalls family moves to a small town in California. There is baseball, the Beast, a group of boys who play on a small sandlot...
4.5K 45 22
☆FemReader Y/n Y/l/n just moved to San Fernando Valley. Y/n fears she won't know anyone in the town. However, she is surprised to find an old friend...
19.7K 187 16
the year was summer, 1962, and me, my mom, and my step-dad, Bill, had just moved to San Fernando Valley. i had always had a very passionate love for...