Harry Potter: Harry Slytherin

De littlejadelady

what if harry potter had been sorted into slytherin? well i give you harry slytherin. sorted into slytherin a... Mai multe

Section 2 (new)
Section 3 (new)
Section 4 (new)
Section 5 (new)
Section 6 (new)
Re-written chapters
*Chapter 1: The Sorting Hat
*Chapter 2:
*Chapter 3: Flying Practice
*Chapter 4: Halloween
*Chapter 5: Rules and Drools
*Chapter 6: Christmas
*Chapter 7: Hufflepuff vs Slytherin
*Chapter 8: Slytherin vs Gryffindor
*Chapter 9: World Cup
*Chapter 10: The Dark Lords Dark Task
*Update 1-10-2017

Section 1 (New)

6.7K 127 126
De littlejadelady

Harry was nervous as he approached the stool. The professor he had met in the halls just before had told the first years what to expect when they sat down but he couldn't help the anxiety rising in his chest.

He had seen the hat sort a few people already so he was sure it didn't hurt, but all the same what would it say? It seemed no matter where the children went that table was always excited to have a new person. Gryffindor appeared to cheer the loudest whenever they received a new person.

He took a seat and he felt the hat placed on his head. It mumbled for a moment and then there was a pause of suspense as everyone waited to see where Harry would be placed.

Harry wasn't sure if you could just ask for whatever you wanted. Instead he sat silent there while the hat rambled on about his mind.

Finally the hat called out. "SLYTHERIN."

The slytherins table erupted with cheers, while there was some looks of astonishment from staff and older students. Harry wasn't sure why but he got the sense people had feared he might be sorted there. He heard a professor mumble something about thinking he would be in gryffindor then he was ushered over to his table so the next student could get sorted.

He joined his peers at the table marked for slytherin students. Cunning, pure, respectable wizards and witches. No doubt these people here meant business and would certainly be great allies.

Harry didn't really know what to expect and realized he didn't know anyone from his table besides draco malfoy, whom he had already met in the hall before the sorting. He sat down next to draco and glanced over at the gryffindor table. "I am Draco malfoy, this is Crabbe and Goyle." He says pointing to his followers. "I know we got off poorly at first but now that you are here I'm sure we will be close as brothers."

Harry nods to this. He had met mr. malfoy in the hall before the sorting where they had a small spat when draco had mentioned he shouldn't befriend the wrong sorts at school. Draco of course had been referring to ron and hermione, two students who had been sorted into gryffindor. Harry would judge people based on their actions not on their opinions of each other and told Malfoy he could figure it out himself.

It wasn't long then that Dumbledore made an announcement warning students not to wander the third floor less they wish to die and he also warned first years not to wonder off the schools grounds because the forest was dangerous and full of all kinds of murder you things.

"Am i the only one who finds it strange that... we literally could die here?" Harry says.

Draco kind of laughs. "We don't go in the forest or the third floor if you are so worried about it."

Then the feast began. Harry had not expected such a huge assortment of treats and foods he felt as if he had died and gone to a heaven of food. Most people didn't pay Harry any mind at the moment because they were rushing to get what they wanted before it was all gone.

Draco however, saw Harry staring at the piles of dishes and nudged him in the arm. "It's for eating not gawking. Grab something before the older kids take it all."

Harry shook himself back to reality. "I've never seen so much food in one place before."

Draco gives him a curious look. "Never? What? You live under a rock?"

"Cupboard under the stairs." Harry replied scoping a spoon of potatoes onto his plate.

"Surely your parents fed you?" Draco says before he remembered both of Harry's parents were said to have died. "Err..." he frowns.

"I live with my aunt and uncle." Harry says kind of looking away. Draco could tell that he was upset.

"I shouldn't ... i didnt think about what I was saying." Draco mumbles. "I already knew I just didn't think before I spoke."

Harry sighs. "It's ok. I didn't know them. It seems like everyone has heard already. A bit odd that literally everyone knows about me and my parents, even more they seem to know more about it then I do."

"Well I mean you are famous in name. Every family talks about you." Draco frowns. "So your aunt and uncle? What do they do?"

Harry shrugs. "I'm not sure. My aunt stays home a lot but sometimes she goes to work with uncle Vernon. I think they sell drills or something."

"Drills?" Draco says confused.

Harry realized draco had no idea what a drill was. "You don't know what a drill is?"

Draco shrugs. "Never heard of it. What type of magic does it perform?"

"It um... I don't think it does magic..." Harry says. "They don't like magic too much. They were furious when I was invited to hogwarts like it was the end of the world or something."

"The drill doesn't like magic?" Crabbe asks.

"No, my aunt and uncle." He replies.

At this all the people sitting near Harry stop and look at him.

"You mean they are muggles then?" Draco asks confused.

"Muggles?" Harry shrugs. "I think i heard hagrid mention that word."

"Non magical persons." Goyle says. "Mortals basically."

Harry nods. "Oh yeah. Then they are muggles for sure." He looks around feeling an intense wave of eyes around him. Slytherins were staring at him now.

Draco notices the looks and he clears his throat and loudly proclaims. "Alright, it doesn't matter who raised who. What matters is what house you go in."

They all return to their lunches.

After eating Harry joins the first years in making their way to the common room. The prefect leads them down to the dungeon of the school and comes up to a talking statue.

"What would you not want to do!?" The statue's voice radiates through the halls.

"Have tea with the minister." The prefect replies.

After a moment a doorway opens and the students are ushered in. The sight was more than anything Harry could ever have imagined. Everything was shades of silver, green, or black, there was huge windows that appeared to show an ocean or lake of some kind and for a moment harry thought they were pictures until he heard an older student mention the windows.

Draco remarks to crabbe and goyle that they are technically under hogwarts lake which he knows because his father had told him.

Harry was so surprised at everything it wasn't hard for people to realize he didn't have the slightest clue what magic was.

Draco motions towards a sofa near a roaring fire pit. "Come sit potter."

Harry started to think of an excuse not to go but he realized the two would be together for a few years and he would rather have a friend than an enemy. They sat.

After a few moments of awkward silence. Draco leans back and places his feet up on the table. "You were raised by muggles. That's a big deal here."

"If I had a choice or had only known about my magic I wouldn't have let them treat me the way they did." Harry shrugs. "They knew who I was for a long time and didn't tell me. I nearly killed my cousin at the zoo on his birthday because I made a glass wall disappear. It isn't like it was my choice to be there."

Draco nods. "Yes, magic does not like to be bottled up. So then it will come forth in unexpected ways until you learn to control it." He puts his hand on his chin in thought. "Tell us more about your home."

"Why do you care?" Harry wondered.

Draco smirks. "I'm curious. You see my family are pure blood, you know; fancy manor, rich lifestyle. We despise mudbloods and muggles. Those raised by muggles aren't really worth the effort either."

"What is mudblood?" harry asks.

"Non magical parents. Like Granger." Draco replies.

"You mean the smart girl on the train." Harry says.

"Granger is muggle born. At least, that's what father said." Draco looks around quickly then turns back with a sly sort of grin. "My father works for the ministry. He knows things."

Harry nods and continues his explanation of the home he grew up in. He mentions the spoiled cousin, Dudley, and how his aunt and uncle seemed to pretend he didn't exist unless they wanted him to do something.

Crabbe holds up a book. "It might be hard for harry to study if he hasn't ever heard of magic."

Goyle nods. "Perhaps we should help potter out."

Draco is slightly irritated, he had warned them not to talk while he was talking, but he agreed. "You are correct. Potter will need some help." He turns to harry. "We will be close allies. I do hope we can get along."

Harry couldn't help that it felt sort of like a threat. He remembered how the people at the table had stopped and stared at him when he mentioned muggles. He didn't want people talking about him already, it was only the first day?! So he let draco teach him how to hold himself like a proper wizard.

A few days pass and it seems that draco had been true to his words. Anytime harry found himself in a struggle with understanding magic, draco would help. Harry spent a few quiet nights studying with draco while crabbe and goyle would mess around. Though they were close to malfoy they didn't seem to always be doing whatever he was doing, only when they were outside the common room did the group seem inseparable.

They went out to the great hall for breakfast. As they sat down the dark arts professor happened to walk past and sent harry's scar a blaze with pain. He grasped his forehead and winced.

Draco had noticed that the pain in harry's head that happened frequently, but had only seemed to pop up when the professor was nearby. His father had told him before that he wanted to be on that professor's good side and he wanted to make sure to not get in his way. He thought it was strange that harry would burn anytime that guy would get close to him.

Lucious malfoy, draco's father, had some knowledge about business at hogwarts. He and a select group of his peers were actively aiding in the resurrection of the most evil wizard ever to grace the face of the planet. The twisted mind that had been behind the deaths of lily and james potter. The dark lord, voldemort. Although he didn't know the extent of the plan he knew it had something to do with the dark arts professor. Lucius didn't tell draco much information about the plots or plans, but draco did know once he grew up he would be a member of the group of people that followed this evil man. He had known since he could remember, for him it was never a choice.

Owl post arrives and the children reach up for their letters. A few students got packages of sweets from their families, some got letters several pages long, and some got a note complaining they didn't write enough. Everyone but harry. He didn't figure his aunt or uncle would write since they couldn't stand him and he didn't know anyone else.

Draco was always sent the news paper from the day before. He opens it and browses the news then skips to the back to read the comics. "Never anything exciting going on."

Harry however caught a glimpse of the headline and couldn't help himself. "Do you mind if I take a look at that?"

Draco shrugs and hands over the paper.

"A vault was broken into? Gringotts?" He stares at the moving picture.

"The vault was empty, nothing was taken." Draco says with a shrug. "Bloody waste of time if you ask me. Must be a slow news day."

Harry shake his head. "No, that vault had something in it. Hagrid took me there when he helped me buy my books. Told me it was hogwarts business very secret."

Draco seems a little more interested now. "You been there? What was in there?"

Harry shrugs. "It was small. Wrapped up in a cloth. I couldn't tell."

"Interesting." Draco mumbles. He writes a letter to his father about his classes and how harry is in slytherin. He mentions that harry knew about the vault that had been broken into and asks his dad if his dad knew anything about it. Then he sends his letter.

After breakfast they head to class. Of course they were most excited for flying lessons with the hopes once they proved capable they would be able to join the Quidditch team next year.

However

Getting the broom off the ground proved more difficult than anyone could have imagined.

"Place your hand over the broom and say up." The instructor said.

Harry tried once and the broom did not budge. Draco smirked and nudged harry on the arm. "Look potter, this is how it is done." He says up and the broom flaps straight up and beans him in the face. He reels back holding his nose. "Geee!?"

Luckily only a few people noticed and they were beyond giving him a hard time for it for fear of getting cursed.

Harry chuckles slightly. "Well I see." He firmly says 'up' and this time the broom lifts from the ground and into his open hand.

After a few more students had managed to get their brooms the instructor blew her whistle. "Alright go ahead and mount your brooms. When i say so you will kick off the ground, hover, and then lean forward and touch back down."

Harry looks at draco. "This is kind of dangerous. Do you think we should be playing around with real equipment? Seems a little irresponsible."

No sooner had the words left his mouth they heard gasps from the gryffindor students. One of them, Neville longbottom, began to hover off the ground. They couldn't help him as they watched his broom seem to be possessed and smashed him into the side of the castle dropping him on his back after he had gotten caught on a piece of metallic decoration hanging on the wall.

Harry was slightly confused. The instructor seemed to think the boy had done this on purpose as she pulled her wand to stop him, but it seemed she couldn't think of a spell to cast.

Madam Hooch rushed to his aid. She realized he isn't injured badly but has a broken arm and she must take him to the infirmary. "Stay on the ground I will be back. If I see one broom in the air you will be expelled faster than you can say quidditch."

"Ok now i'm thinking this is incredibly irresponsible." Harry mumbles. "I mean give a group of 11 year olds flying brooms and then leave them unattended."

Draco happened to notice something had fallen out of Neville's pocket when he hit the school. Curious he goes and picks it up. "A remeberal?" He had heard about those. The smoke turns red if you have forgotten something. "Maybe if the fat ass had given this a squeeze he'd have remembered to fall on his fat ass."

"It isn't yours, give it back." Hermione says holding her hand out for it.

Draco smirks it was a game now and he was not going to just give it up. He tosses it over her head and Harry catches it. "Funny little thing. Give it a toss potter."

Harry had never seen anything like it before. He was only looking when hermione came to him and demanded it back. "It doesn't belong to you, give it back." she says.

"Calm down I was only looking. It isn't really yours either." Harry replies. Draco takes it from Harry and mounts his broom. "What are you doing?" Harry asks.

"I'm gonna throw it. I want to see how well it flies." Draco replies.

Harry frowns. "Now hang on a minute... that seems a little..." draco pulls back his arm and hurls the small ball instantly losing sight of it against the sky. Harry saw it though and out of impulse he mounted his broom and cashed after it.

He nearly flew into a window but he caught it. Mcgonagall, the head of gryffindor house, saw the catch she could have had him expelled but she was much too impressed so she hurried to snape to tell him about harry potter.

Snape had just been talking to flint marcus, an older student who happened to be the captain for the slytherin quidditch team, about their lack of having a seeker. It was decided Harry would be given a test to prove he should be allowed to join the team.

Snape, the potions master, was intrigued by harry's abilities as a seeker, but even more he was reminded of harry's mother, lily evans, whom snape had known during his time at the school, and james potter who had been a seeker in his years at hogwarts. James had been a bully to snape along with a few other boys from gryffindor. It was proof to him that any wizard in any house could be a prick.

After Marcus Flint had shown Harry the rules of the sport he told him when practice would be. Harry was excited to be in a sport that first years typically didn't get to be in. When he got to the common room draco was there with his two friends and they were sitting having a discussion about firecrackers. He walked up to them and smiled. "I got in."

Draco shrugs. "Cool."

"I thought you would be more impressed?" Harry mumbles.

Draco sighs. "People get hurt during games. You could end up dead if you aren't careful." He turns back to goyle. "Anyway, i'm looking into it."

"Dead?" Harry sighs. "Is there anything at this school that can't kill you?"

"But we need answers." Crabbe mumbles to draco.

Harry looks between them. "Answers?"

Draco nods. "What was in the vault." He says, glancing at harry. "Only one person would know.

"You mean hagrid?" Harry questions.

Draco nods. "We need to know what it was." He says. "My father has an idea what it might be but nobody knows for sure."

Harry nods. "Hagrid wouldn't tell us even if he knew." He shrugs slightly.

"We won't know if we don't try." Draco says. "We were going to head out there in a bit."

Harry frowns at a nearby clock. "But it will be lights out soon."

"It's the best chance we have." Draco replies. "Crabbe and goyle want to stay here and work on their potions. I am not going by myself."

The two nod.

"I suppose then you are asking me to go with you." harry asks.

So draco and harry go down to hagrid's just as the other students are coming in for the night. They go down to hagrid's hut and knock.

The half giant man opens the door and kind of surprised to see children he looks beyond them. "Ain't it a bit late for a stroll?"

Before they could really explain much draco heard a kettle whistle. "Tea?" Draco asks.

"Oh! I better get that?!" Hagrid rushed back into the home leaving the door open.

The two took it as an invitation and walked in. They closed the door behind them. As they entered into the next room hagrid dropped a smooth round rock on the table.

"Is that... a dragon egg?" Draco asked sneering.

Hagrid frowned. "Please don't say anything. I bought him from a man down the pub. Always wanted a dragon for a pet."

"Dragons are dangerous. They almost always turn on their handlers hagrid. Only a few people have ever earned the trust of a dragon." Draco mumbles.

"Codswallop." hagrid huffs. "Misunderstood is all."

The egg cracked and soon a small dragon emerged. It made a cute little noise and then sneezed and blew fire right into hagrid's beard sending him into a bit of a panic.

Luckily the flame was quickly extinguished. "So what brings you kids out here so late?"

Draco revealed the news paper from his robe pocket. "Harry says you were here. What was in there?"

Hagrid takes a look at the paper and shrugs. "Nothin." He replies. "Just a little thing. Nothing worth you worrin about."

"So you don't know?" Draco says.

Hagrid picks up his little dragon and pats it. "It's secret. It is only something to be discussed by Albus Dumbeldor and Nicklaus flamel." Then he pauses for a moment and grumbles. "I shouldn't have said that."

"Nicklaus flamel?" Harry mumbles. 'Why does that name sound familiar.'

"Who is that?" Hagrid asked looking out the window.

Outside Crabbe and Goyle were peeking in through the window.

"Those idiots. I told them to wait in the common room." Draco grumbles giving them a dirty look. The look sends them running.

"We should go." Harry mumbles.

Draco protests. "But.."

"They'll get caught by filch and get detention if we don't catch up to them." Harry replies dashing out the door.

Draco hurries after Harry and they make their way up the hills towards the castle.

Crabbe and Goyle had stopped to pull the door open and when they saw Harry and Draco coming they both waited.

"You idiots. It's after hours you have to be quieter or you'll alert filch." Draco grumbles.

They look at him apologetically. "Sorry." they both say at the same time.

"I thought you were going to work on your potions anyways?" draco mumbles.

"It was boring." crabbe mumbles.

As they enter the castle they hear footsteps. They attempt to hide but it's too late they were caught by filch.

They are giving detention and deducted 10 points each. 

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.5K 185 12
After Draco Malfoy tires of waiting to have Hermione Granger by his side, he decides to take what he wants. Hermione suddenly finds herself in a deli...
8K 153 22
The favorite Potter, placed into Slytherin and best friends with her brothers worse enemy Draco Malfoy.
85 0 53
New to Hogwarts and you meet some people on the train for your first year at Hogwarts but whatever happens on the night of House Sorting will change...
77.4K 2.4K 96
Draco Malfoy could never ask for anything more, he was sorted into his favorite house, Gryffindor, became best friends with the golden trio, and has...