Book 3 PDS: TMNT & Danny Phan...

By LadyNoir303

Book 3 of the Phantom Dimensional Series PDS= Phantom Dimensional Series Danny runs away from Amity when he s... More

Author Note
Chapter1*
Chapter2*
Chapter3*
Chapter4*
Chapter5*
Chapter6*
Chapter7*
So I ...
Chapter8*
Chapter9*
Explaining something for the sake of the story
Chapter10*
Chapter11*
Chapter12*
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16*
Chapter 17*
Chapter 18*

Chapter13*

179 6 0
By LadyNoir303

Everyone looked at Dan with wide eyes."What do you mean? You only chased him and broke his legs." Raph said pointing at Razhar that's a groaning mess on the floor.

"He merely mentioned that they found the last piece of a portal. It's a portal that goes to Earth and it's big. Also... it's the Krang's portal!" Dan said."The Krang and Shredder? That cannot be good." Leo said."You believe him?" Danny asked.

"First off, we did suspect them working together. Secondly, he did describe the things of our lives that only Splinter and us know." Leo said."And as you know, he's working with Vlad as well. Vlad wants to be King of the Ghost Zone and with the Krang's technology he can gain it easier." Dan said.

Danny sighed."Whatever we do,we can't let Vlad figure out how to access other dimensions. If he were to gather every version of himself, it will catastrophic." Danny then said, his eyes closed in thought.

Dan rolled his eyes."Whatever, what's the plan?" Dan asked."First...you don't kill Shredder!" Danny shouted."It's like I said, he's nothing to me. A fictional character. I tell you what. Go to my universe and kill someone that doesn't exist here, ok?" Dan said.

"Besides, I'm already a killer, it's not going to affect me and your universe will be safe and sound."Dan said."If you're so smart, then where is he heading?" Leo asked."He's probably going to either Vlad, who has a lab to assemble the portal pieces or an abandoned warehouse to the north side of Amity Park where he'll have space to build it." Dan said.

He then took a step onto the barrier of the building and jumped off. Danny ran to the edge to see where he is but he saw nothing."He's gone!" Danny hissed. Leo started pacing up and down on the roof."What can we do? Shredder should be taken care off but what prison is going to hold him?"

"What about a death sentence...ohhh..." Donnie said."He has no right to kill him, Donnie." Danny snapped."Yeah, I understand that, Danny...who is this Clockwork anyway?" Donnie then asked.

"He's the Master of Time. He makes sure everything is in order in timelines. I may or may not have some involvement in destroying a timeline completely." Danny said.

"What?" Raph said."Can we meet him! He seems so cool!" Mikey said.

"You can gladly meet him." Danny's ghost sense went off and turned around expecting to see their new addition to the team but instead Danny saw the Dan he knew."How'd you escape?" Danny asked.

"Ask a certain Fruitloop." He said."Didn't he just leave?" Leo whispered."Run!" Danny shouted and forced the turtles to run while he and Danny got in a fight.

Other Danny's POV
I flew towards the warehouses on the northern side of Amity Park but I found nothing strange here. There aren't any other warehouses where they could be because there aren't any left to search for or they aren't abandoned.

They must be at Vlad's mansion then. There's plenty of space so it's a possibility. It wasn't long before I heard explosions in the part of town where I left Danny and the turtles.

Could he be fighting Vlad? Must be...what other ghost could he be fighting. I sighed I should probably go help him...we don't want the Guys in White to get their mits on Danny or the Turtles.

Sighing, I started to fly towards the source of the explosions. When I did arrive, Danny was immediately thrown into me. We crashed into a building making it collapse on both of us. Danny immediately got out. I was still a bit dazed but I came out eventually.

"Who is this?" I heard a familiar voice. I turned to look at him. He's eyes widen when he saw me."Interesting." Dark Danny said."You know, in my universe you don't even exist because I killed you." I said as I got onto my feet. I looked at the rooftops to see the Turtles watching in anticipation.

"Me? Killed by Danny? Impossible." Dark Danny said."Feeling the same here." Danny said."Why do you think I almost look like you?" I said. I have a red eye, my hair is a flame at the tips and my skin in my ghost form is a little bit paler than what it used to be."The only difference between you and me is that I still have my human half. You killed yours." I said.

"Let me guess. You want to kill him like you are going to kill Shredder." Danny said. I quickly grabbed Danny's Katana sword and took aim towards Dark Danny.

I brought the sword down onto him but he dodged. He was fast but I was faster. I managed to cut him a couple of times. He then grabbed my arm that had my bracelet on."I recognise these...I succeeded, didn't I?" He said getting close to my face. I punched him but he didn't let me go. Danny charged up multiple ectoplasmic blasts and aimed them all at Dark Danny.

He placed me between him and the shots. He made sure each one hit me somewhere on my body making me scream. Dark Danny grabbed me by my shirt that was a bit torched now. My eyes glowed in anger as I unleashed the Ghostly Wail.

Dark Danny as sent back but he tore off my shirt completely. I stopped the Wail and saw Dark Danny was sent a good two blocks away from where I am. Danny gasped. I turned to him."Those scars..." Danny said."Don't mess with Tartarus... he's a Fruitloop." I said.

Dan flew full speed towards both me and Danny. He managed to tackle us into the street. He pinned us down and then tied us up."Both of you are troublesome." I saw Raph pointing at a throwing star. I raised my eyebrow in confusion but then I remembered the throwing star he threw at me.

I managed to get it out of my pocket and started to cut the ectoplasmic rope around us. I hope it works..."Those turtles or whatever they are annoying as well. I will kill them along with your family Danny." Danny growled at Dark Danny.

"And you..." He said looking at me."What exactly happened? You said the only difference is that you have your human half." He said. I rolled my eyes."I have the Fruitloop's ghost half in me, idiot."

"WHAT?" Danny shouted."Look, don't think for a second that I'm like you!" I shouted."Have you killed?" Dark Danny asked."Yeah, you in my universe." I said."Have you used your powers for yourself?" He then asked.

"Hey, guess what." I said."What?" Dark Danny said. I lifted up my arms and he jumped back. Danny got up immediately."Now everything about you is starting to make sense. I can't believe you did what you did."

"I'll explain everything later." I said. Both of us got in a defensive stance. Danny picked up his sword and held it ready. We both attacked but Dan dodged both of us.

He grabbed our feet and threw us into the cars."That hurts." I said."For once I agree with you." Danny grunted. We shook it off and stood up, only to dodge immediately since Dan came towards like a speeding torpedo.

"ASSHOLE!" I shouted."LANGUAGE!" Danny shouted. I then got an idea."Danny, release the Ghostly Wail." I said. He looked at me and then at Dan."Well...it worked last time." Danny said. Lucky... I thought. He took in a deep breath and I did too.

Once Dark Danny came close we both unleashed it making the windows on the buildings to crack and break as Dark Danny was sent into pickup truck. He weakly stood up as Danny and I fired ice at him.

He was trapped.

"Let me go!" Dan shouted."We need a thermos!" We both shouted. The turtles jumped into a close by alleyway."A what?" Leo asked."And who the hell is that?" Raph asked."He's me but..." Danny said."Oh, Danny don't be shy. Tell them you have a evil future ahead of you." Dark Danny said.

I sighed and clamped his mouth shut, making ice appear."Alright! This is starting to make less and less sense! You're telling me he is from the Future!" Raph shouted."Where's Clockwork when you need him?" Danny said.

"You're a fool to trust him." I said. Danny then looked behind me but a frown formed as our ghost sense went off."He's right behind me... isn't he?" I asked. Danny nodded

I turned around."SCREW YOU!" I immediately shouted. Clockwork handed me a thermos. I snatched it and sucked Dark Danny into it."Why the hell did you send him here and asked him to kill Shredder!" Danny immediately shouted angrily.

"I can't see a safe future with him alive, Daniel." Clockwork said."Is this Clockwork?" Mikey asked."Yes." Danny and I said."Also, I don't believe this crap of there being a god version of me!" Danny said."He is real, Daniel and he went through a lot more than any other version I have seen so far."

"You're the one who wants Shredder dead? Who are you to decide that!" Raph and Leo shouted."Follow me." Clockwork said as he floated into a portal. The two halfas followed him along with the turtles.

"Whoa!" Mikey said."Where are we?" Donnie asked."Welcome to the Ghost Zone." Danny and I said. Clockwork took the thermos and placed it in a safe where it was secured.

"Clockwork!" I shouted."Keep this crap up of yours and more than one dimension might just see their end!" I shouted."It's the second time this happened!"

Clockwork looked at Danny. Danny's posture and face screamed that he wants answers. Clockwork sighed as he pointed towards a mirror. Danny and I watched. My eyes widen.

It was when I first met God Danny...when he was still under Tartarus's control. Danny's eyes widen when he saw his state."What the..." Danny said.

The images disappeared and Danny took a step back away from Clockwork."Daniel, I don't expect you to understand the importance of this situation. He is right. If I keep this up, a dimension might see it's end but believe me when I say, this one is in mortal danger. The portal Krang is currently building...if it's even possible...if they tweak it...they might access other dimensions." Clockwork said.

"You're not making it easier, Clockwork. You want him to kill Shredder and he wants to get away from here so he is rushing things." Danny said."Also...how the hell did you kill your evil self?"

"He succeeded in killing my family and I snapped. I made a ice stake, stabbed him square in the chest and let ripped it out...then Vlad showed up."

I was out of breath. I just returned from the future and started to fight of Dan but...he was too powerful."Give it up, Danny. Your future is inevitable. I'm inevitable...so will you." He said."The future isn't set in stone." I growled as I stood up weakly only to be shot down again."Your time is running out." He mocked me."No." I gasped for air.

I stood up and used my Ghostly Wail. Dan was sent into an oil truck."That's impossible! I don't get that power untill ten years from now!" Dan said as he stood up."Like I said...the future isn't set in stone." I said and we started again. I heard the nozzle of the boiler breaking. I turned around to see their frightened faces before the explosion occurred."NOOOOO!!!!" I shouted.

That's it! I'm killing him! My mind spaced out while I managed to kill Dan somehow. When my mind came out of it, I see my hands full of Dan's blood. I changed back to my human form and started to search for my family.

"Please be alive!!" I shouted as I dug through the rubble. I saw a black gloved hand sticking out."Dad!!" I shouted as I lifted the concrete off of his body. Once I did, I saw his body not moving a inch. His eyes was lifeless. His mouth hang open in mid scream.

I looked around him to see Jazz and Mom's bodies."NOOOOO!!!" I shouted. I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. I turned to see an officer."Kid, come on. Nice and easy." He said and he took me away to his car."My...family." I cried."There, there. Don't worry, kid. Everything is going to okay." He said as he wrapped me around in a blanket.

Where's Sam and Tucker's bodies? They were here too. Are they alive? Did they escape? If so, then where are they? I looked around me to see people gathering around the scene. There I saw Sam and Tucker's parents, worried sick.

Soon more people showed up and most of them I recognized. Dash, Paulina and everyone else in the neighborhood. Wait...where's Mr. Lancer's body?

I saw the crime scene cleaners pulling out four body bags. One I recognized as my dad, then my mom and Jazz. The last came out and it looked...heavy like my dad's body.

Mr. Lancer...

I failed...

I failed them. I failed my obsession. I started to cry again. Why did I have to get my powers?! Why did my family, friends and teacher had to suffer because of me?! I was losing it. Bit by bit. Surely but slowly. Piece by piece.

I heard one specific voice and I recognized it as Vlad's voice. My anger boiled again. He was partially the cause of this. I hate him! I hate everything!

Vlad walked over to me and I glared at him."Little Badger, I'm your legal guardian now. Please, come with me." He said."No." I growled."What?" He said."I said no!" I said a little louder."What is happening here?" The same officer asked that helped me."Nothing." Vlad said.

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder."HEY! LET ME GO!!" I shouted."Oh, you know kids. Especially him. He's so stubborn." Vlad said and the officer just let it go. I heard Dash laughing. I'm so sick of this!

I looked to see if anyone was looking. I lifted up my index finger in a gun type of way and fired a beam."OUCH!!" He shouted. I smirked as Vlad carried me away. Everyone looked at Dash. That felt kinda good...

Dan shook away the horrid memory."Did you promise them?" Danny asked."What?" Dan asked."Did you promise them that you'll never be like him?" Danny asked getting angrier and into Dan's face."No..." Dan said.

"That's where you went wrong." Danny said."Danny! That's cold." Donnie said."If you are really me, then you know, I keep my promises. If you promised them...maybe things would have been different for you." Danny said.

"That's okay, I got Sam and Tucker back and I paid the price...so what's your problem?" Dan said getting into Danny's face."If there is a version like me and you... don't you think there's more out there? Slightly more powerful or weaker?" Dan said.

"Weak like you maybe?" Danny said. Dan shoved Danny making Danny go into Clockwork."You don't wanna fight me, Danny. I'm stronger than Vlad and he always got you down." Dan said.

Danny pulled out his sword. Dan rolled his eyes as he made his ice sword again."I was trained by Greek gods, Danny. If you don't believe me, ask Clockwork."

Danny turned to face Clockwork who nodded at Danny."Unbelievable. You're not like Dan." Danny said seething his sword. Dan raised his eyebrow. His not going to like what he's going to hear now...

"You're like Vlad. A Fruitloop."

...all hell broke loose...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 625 64
(Book 2 of the Phantom Dimensional Series) PDS= Phantom Dimensional Series Things went badly for Danny after the GIW captured him and killed his fami...
19.2K 690 26
He lost his family. Twice. But Danny was in a place where he wouldn't be able to hurt anybody again. Until a certain Bird and his friends showed up t...
16.7K 666 33
After Mikey sees a shadow at TCRI and his brothers don't believe it is anything, he can't stop thinking what it was. TCRI is also making plans for so...
65.7K 1.9K 54
After an accident at Shredder's lair, the turtles become humans! Donatello already turned Master Splinter back to a human. Find out how the turtles l...