Bruises [L.S]

By laurenxtomlinson

hes always smiling... TW// self harm, abuse, depression, eating disorders, suicidal thoughts This is my first... More

Burgundy
Punching bags
Blue
Big brother
Emotions
Mark
I'm yours... i hope
Her
I'm sorry
talk
captain
on my own
mark (again)
fizzy
two of us
positive
troy
id love to
home
christmas;)
shots n tattoos
the move
ink n skin
coming out with blood
recording
dancing queen
hammer to the head
unspeakable
soulmates
little things
the concert
protect
a safe place
the sitters
the last day
graduation
you and me forever
epilogue
AUTHORS NOTE:)
shots n tattoos: ziam pov

head over heels

2.6K 70 184
By laurenxtomlinson

A/N:

the guitar- the sticker- the rings- the suit- his hands-

i love that man-

ALSO THIS IS HALF A FILLER JUST CAUSE I WANTED TO UPDATE BUT MY MENTAL CAPACITY GO BRRRR

anywaysssssss lets go:

TW// self harm, suicidal thoughts, eating disorders, abuse, depression

__________

LOUIS' POV:
(woohoo!^)

"im in love with lou
and all his little things"

"i fucking love you hazza" i whispered getting up off the bed.

my god is that boy perfect.

"i love you lou" he whispered back kissing me. we both suddenly realized someone had walked in. we were to focus on the song to even notice who it was.

my eyes met with troy.

i felt the immense amount of anger in my body start to boil. "leave troy" harry seethed through his teeth.

"oh wow, i find out my son is in a coma and im not allowed to visit him?"

"i told you to stay away from me- so if you could leave before i call the police"

"what are they gonna do? send me to jail?"

"just-" i was cut off by harry-

his breath heavy, chest falling up and down slowly but sharp. he was angry, i was sat on his lap with his arms around my waist. his grip wasnt getting tighter but his eyes turned dark. like a hood fell over top of them.

the anger in his eyes shifted towards the creaking door. "i brought nan- ... dos?" niall walked in. "who the fuck are you?"

"lou's da-"

"dont call him that" niall replied before i could. "just dont call him that okay?" he spoke as troy opened his mouth. "so you are?"

"lou's dad" i felt my body tense up and my brain almost go into over drive just by him calling me that.

"what in the hell did i just say? dont call him that, you should know since your his 'father' huh?"

"to hell- i can call my son whatever i want" his fists turn white as he clenched them tight, niall remained calm placing the food down on my bed.

niall waked back over to the door peaking out from it, he said something i couldnt hear before closing it again. "listen mate, from what ive heard you arent the nicest guy. so i suggest you take your homophobic ass out of the hospital and away from-"

"your that scottish singer lad arent you... neil?" troy interrupted him

"irish and its niall- now i have a speech to finish bitch" he proceeded to try and talk

"my daughter loves you do y-"

"daughter?" i asked staring right at him, harrys leg was bouncing off the ground still tense and full of anger. "you have another kid?" he finally turn to face me.

he began to speak but harry soon cut him off "how old is she?"

"what?" troy furrowed his brows.

"you heard me you cunt, how old is she?"

"shes just turned eighteen"

"oh my god" harrys anger hit a new level in his voice, yet his body stayed calm as long as i was sitting on him. "so you walk away from your child and his mother at ten days old but not even a year later you get another chick knocked up and stay with her for eighteen plus years?"

we all paused in our thoughts as the door opened again revealing the nurse i had seen just the past night. "hi there, louis you called?"

"what- i no?" i looked over to niall whoms hand was hovering just over the round red button. "ni?"

"right if you could get him out of here, itd be lovely" he sent a smile over to sarah, i think her name was. i had just caught a small glimpse of her shiny name tag.

she started at troy, quickly glancing over to the three of us to see how uncomfortable i was. especially harry who was super tense, and niall who wanted nothing to do with troy.

"right sir, im going to kindly ask you to leave"

"i cant see my own son?" he back panned.

"he has gotten out of a coma only last night, he is going to need some time to readjust. now please before i call security, leave"

"this is exactly why i left your sorry ass in the first place" he bickered before exiting the room.

"right do you boys need anything? or shall i send the rest of your friends in?" none of us gave her an answer, yet she read our minds.

i looked over to niall, by stomach twisting seeing him stuff food down his face. "baby, look at me" harry whispered out with ease. i turned my head towards him, his hand placed on my cheek.

his body finally relaxing, he breaths becoming normal. "hey tommo" liams soft voice came into the room.

"hey payno" i smiled finally getting off haz' lap giving him a big hug. "weve missed you mate"

"missed you too"

two other figures entered the door. "saw the cunt walk out of your room" a lighter voice than liams spoke.

"oi- babys sake"

"oh its not like they can hear me" maya rolled her eyes at liam.

"i know but still"

"youre so over protective babe" zayn laughed, then pulling me into a hug "its been hell without you"

"didnt realize i ran the world bradford"

"oooo still just as sassy" maya laughed "hi cutie" she smiled wrapping her arms around my neck.

"how the baby?"

"healthy as ever, only five more months" we all sat around, the doctor and nurses came by explaining how they will monitor my eating for the next week and how the clinic is going to work.

its seemed easy, only hard part would be keeping the food in. "so h, your talking again" i heard zayns voice speak up.

i sort of zoned out sitting in the bed, rethinking the words troy had spoke. daughter. and harry was right. he left mum ten days after i was born. yet within a year he knock some other girl up and staying with them forever.

what kind of father does that?

a bullshit one.

i had another sister... i pulled my phone of the charging port opening up instagram. to be fair i wasnt given a name, but i remember when troy sent me a follow request.

i clicked on his profile, something i had soon come to regret. i saw pictures of him and his new family. i scrolled down a little finding a post of him and a girl about my age.

'happy birthday, to my favourite child. my only child. i love you lots georgia hope 18 treats you well!!  xx'

i felt my stomach turn at the words. my only child to hell with that. "lou?" i looked up. my eyes met with green ones. you okay? he signed

yeah im alright

you sure? he sent me an apologizing look. i nodded my head leaning in to kiss him. i heard a few awws as well as the one fake gag from zayn. "ooo look, feisty and in love" he laughed as i flipped him off still kissing harry.

"right, boys i have a surprise" niall spoke finishing his chicken. he all turned to where we was sitting, left corner of the room.

"sooo as we all know my album drops in two days" he paused trying to get a reaction out of us. "wow okay, you lot are boring- anyways, since most of my fans are in europe at the moment im touring here. and got you all tickets"

"we needed tickets to your show? damn- though i.. we were special" harry dramatically placed his hand over his heart making us all laugh.

"tommo taught you well" liam laughed.

"as i always do" i spoke back.

nialls laughed filled the room, as it normally does. "maya, you have access to the elevator at the O2 for you and the babys health, everyone is walking up the stairs to get to the balcony" a proud little smirk painted his face.

"are you just the cutest" maya spoke smiling.

***

everyone had left after a few hours, told me how the footie team misses me. liam and zayn took over as co captains until i return, although that wont be till a week before we graduate. even then they dont want me over doing my body, since i would go for runs everyday, not eat, just push myself till i would pass out.

"lou" harry whispered into my chest. i smiled down at the curly headed boy fast a sleep in my arms. "im... 'ith lou- all, little 'hings" he murmured. if i talk in my sleep then he sings in his sleep.

i kissed the top of his head, turn my focus back to the laptop. we had been watching jenna marbles. harry had taken a keen interest in her lately, and i do have to admit im starting to watch her videos on my own time.

it was a quarter passed six when anne had arrived, harry still fast a sleep in my arms. we started playing a game of cards before she sighed and spoke up

"i know everyone has probably told you how much he cares for you, and same goes for him. but as his mother i do have to give you a sappy rant about my son" she laughed lightly giving me a warm look.

"go for it, before he wakes up. hes starting to stir" i replied.

"i wont make it too sappy then" she nudged my arm, but the smile she wore soon faded. "he gets attached to people, very easily. he falls, very fast as well. you just so happen to be one of those people. he has been hurt in the past... im not talking about his father. i dont want to go into detail about it because im not sure if hes told you. but it crushed him, to the point where he couldnt speak for weeks. niall, a small blond boy we had only met a few months prior took it upon himself to teach him and harry sign language..."

i held harry tighter in my embrace knowing id ask about it in future. "... thats why he couldnt talk when you were in a coma. at some points he thought you werent going to wake up... he had faith dont get me wrong but he always thinks the worst in these situation. i knew the thoughts running through his head, the way you had to be the first one to hear his voice. no matter what those words wouldve been... oh im making this too sappy"

before i could get a word out, she shook her head and finished up her little speech. "moral of the story, he is head over heels in love with you and i dont think anything is going to change that"

"as much as i wouldve loved to hear the full speech, imma be just as happy with this one." i gave her a wet laugh, i felt a few tears form but not many. "plus, im head over heels in love with your son"

"in love with who?" harry murmured

"you" i smiled

"i love you too" he smiled back lifting his head up from my chest rubbing his eyes. "mum? how long have you been here?"

"little over an hour"

"and you didnt wake me?"

"baby, trust ne you needed the extra sleep" i spoke to him.

***
1 week later

"my god it feels good to be back in our bed"  i smiled letting harry rest on top of me. "ive missed it here"

"im happy your recovering so well, im proud" he spoke softly. "ive missed it here too"

there was a small pause, where you could only hear the soft breathing from harry, and the slower breathing from myself. "what do you want for dinner" harrys voice hesitated asking.

"um..." i stopped. i still have trouble with the whole food thing but its getting better. "something light"

"chicken noodle soup?" his face lit up like a thousands suns. "only if you make your famous grilled cheese" i teased him.

"that i can do, but only if you unpack my bag"

"oh youre so demanding styles" i tickled his sides until his slid out of my embrace.

"you got ten minutes" he called from the hallway. i rolled my eyes and grabbed his bag zipping it open. once i placed his dirty clothes in the laundry hamper a notebook fell out.

it looked familiar, the one he used when he sang me last week. i picked it up flicking threw the pages knowing very well i shouldnt.

we'll be a fine line...

was scribbled over top of a page again and again. along with what i got in graved on the inside of his ring. i flipped threw a few more pages finding the song little things which will always be my favourite from last week till the day i die.

i flipped one last page the words: SWEET CREATURE (boobear!) were highlighted in bold. my eyes skimmed the pages.

oh, we started two hearts in one home
its hard when we argue
we're both stubborn i know
but oh, sweet creature, sweet creature
where ever i go... you bring me hone

"louis?" i heard his voice call from outside the door. i couldnt help but smile. "dinners ready, half a grilled cheese and cuppa soup for you"

i quickly wiped away my tears i didnt know i had in my eyes and opened the door. "you alright? you look like youve been crying"

"perfectly splendid" i leaned in kissing him.

i really am head over heels in love with this kid.

__________

A/N:

okay so few things:

georgia and louis' age gap irl isnt gonna he the same here for story purposes🤷‍♀️

anyways, she will be mentioned again.

im sorry this one is crap, ive been sick and i lowkey just wanted to get a chapter out.

alr imma go sleep🤸

bye:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 167 41
(Trigger warning!โš ๏ธ contains self harm, sexual assault, overdosing) [completed] We're holding so tightly it seems like we're afraid of slipping away...
332K 12.3K 42
ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ Where Louis, who is a famous singer, accidentally crashes against Harry's bike and has to take him to the hospital with the fear...
5.2K 128 12
Louis Tomlinson was trying his hardest to be strong. He was always depressed because of hate from the fans. Every night, he felt like angels were sin...
3.6K 35 16
We have problems, give me ideas to make our addictions worse. I will write anything but no smut. Thank you TPWK have a good day.