Still The One- Sequel to FALL...

By fivesecondsofCody

Under Editing The two old lover met again, what would happened to the both of them? What would happened betwe... More

Still The One- Sequel to FALL(Cody Simpson love story)
Four♥ I'm still in love with you
Five♥ TERRIFIED
Six♥ Die in Ur Arms
seven♥- SuperBeachKids
Eight♥- Torn Up
Ten♥- Awkward
Chapter eleven♥
The End♥

Nine♥ The last goodbye.

342 6 3
By fivesecondsofCody

Cody's P.O.V

Its all over the news now that Mckenzie and I are flying back to Aussie in less than two days. I can't believe this is happening. I got a phone call  from Kylie yesterday and she said that she had a chat with Alex about me getting married and she said Alex is cool with it. Then Alli told me that she and Alex texted each other , saying that Alex wouldn't want to stop the wedding, but I want her to, stop it. But I guess she wants me to do this. She let mkckenzie won over her but Alex will always be a winner in my heart. Why am I thinking about her now? Let her go Cody, let her be happy, give up on her whether you liked it or not because you'll be married soon. Just give her a rest will you?.

My thoughts got distracted by Mckenzie.

''Hey babe'' She greeted sitting on my lap.

''Hey'' I said trying to give her a cheerful smile

''i can't wait to go home'' She squeeled  I faked smile at her.

''Aren't you excited?'' She asked. 

''ofcourse I am excited'' I lied, I'm not excited at all. 

''Cool! I'll go pack up yeah?'' SHe said standing up kissing my cheeks, I remain silence in while sitting on the couch having a deep thoughts about Alex.

Alex's P.O.V

I woke up with the sound of my alarm clock. I got up and I looked at myself in the mirror my eyes were all puffy and it sucks. I groaned and washed my face. I then brushed my teeth and have a shower. 

After showering I put on my clothes and grabbed my phone. I then went downstairs to have a bowl of cereal. Shona left a note for me saying.

''I'm not gonna be home til tomorrow sorry :(. Your mom phone  and she said she'll be there in half an hour. i hope you're feeling better now.'' 

I smiled and scrunched the note and chuck it in the bin. I grabbed the cereal,bowl,spoon,milk and sat on the kitchen chair and eat my cereal.

Then my bell rang. I put the bowl that I've used in the sink and open the door. Its my mum. I pulled her into a hug as tight as I could. Because I've missed her too much. 

''Hey sweetie, have you been bawling your eyes out?'' Mum said rubbing my back. I could just broke down in her right now. 

''Yes mum'' I said releasing from our hugs. Then mum rubbed my shoulder. We then sat down on the couch.

''What must have been a problem?'' mum asked. I looked down and damn the tears are threatning to fall. not now please. I then saw a tear drop on the floor. Mum lift my chin and she looked worried seeing her child crying. I can see her eyes were starting to watered too.

''Tell me darling?'' She said. I wiped my tears that's falling on my cheeks.

''Its Cody mum'' I said sobbing,  I give up the tears won against me. Mum hugged me again and rubbed my back.

''You still love him?'' she asked i nodded.

''and his getting married on a Wednesday in Australia'' I said.

''Oh sweetie, the only think you need o do, is let it go'' Mum advices me.

''I've been doing that for fcking six years and it won't go away, I ahve been trying to move on but I can't'' I swear.

''The other way that you need to do is talk to him, confess your emotions right now to him. Then after that your feelings for him will go, believe me honey'' mum said. I nodded and I just finished crying again I then feel my phone buzzed. 

From Cody<3- Hey :(

Mum looked at me and I looked at her.

''Its Cody'' I said underneath my breath. Mum didn't said anything else. I reply on Cody's text.

To Cody<3- congrats :)

From Cody<3- are you mad at me?

Cody I'm not mad, I'm actually cool with it, that you found the one I just want you to be happy that's all. Damnnnn why am I telling this to myself? 

I was typing those words when I quickly delete them again..I just can't do it.

To Cody<3- why? Did you killed my unicorn to make me mad at you? :O

From Cody<3- very funny. I am being real here. please tell me if you're mad.

To Cody<3- is it alright to you if we had a chat? Just us two? 

From Cody<3- I'm cool with it. Where do you want us to meet? 

To Cody<3- private place ofcourse.

From Cody<3- and where is that ''private place?'' 

To Cody<3- In ************* 

From Cody<3- cool I'll see you then xo

I didn't reply on Cody's last text.I told my mum that Cody and I going to this place and have a chat. Mum said okay. I then  changed my clothes into a colourblock dolman top and leather leggings. I then siad bye to my mum and started my car. This is it Alex brace yourself, tell Cody your feelings, express your feelings to him. That's all you need to do instead of talking to yourself. Its better to talk to him than hiding your real feelings for him.

Cody's P.O.V

After Alex and I text each other. I told Mckenzie that I am going to meet up with Kylie and Billy I know those people won't bring me down. I texted them I told them to cover me up, if Mckenzie asked where I am, I told them to cover me up for good. I said goodbye to Mckenzie and started my car.

 Alex's P.O.V

As soon as I get in the place where I told Cody to meet me. I'm guessing he wasn't here yet. Its a private beach that my friend owned, no one's in here because they're close. So I thought this is a great place to talk to, this place is really private because no paparrazzi allowed in this place and this place is barely known so yeah. I breath in and out and practicing my words,  so that I don't fumbled my words which is 99.99% to be happened but I couldn't careless, I just want to confess this annoying feelings for Cody and this is for good, so that I can let go of him. 

This is it there's no backing down now, confess all you need to confess and maybe it can help me to move on from him, this is what I wanted to do. I want to tell him how happy I am for him. That's all.

My thoughts got distracted by a faked cough and I half smiled. I turned around and saw Cody. He open his arms and I accpeted it, I hugged him as tight as I  could because this might b the last time that I am going to hug him. We then pulled away. Cody and I sat on the sand. 

''So'' I started off, Cody looked at me and my eyes were locked on the deep blue ocean. 

''I uhh, I want you to know how happy I am for you'' I said looking at Cody. You can tell the his said by the looked at his blue-aquatic eye, it says a lot in there.

''..and all I want is to see you happy..that's all'' I said damn it. Tell him the whole thing goddamn it!!

''I know you're not happy'' he said. Our eyes were locked together. He then looked down and looked at my hand that's laying on the sand, he held one of my hand. 

''Cody I am happy'' I lied Cody you're right.

''alex I know you're lying, its just kills me inside seeing you hurting'' He said. I turned my attention back to the ocean.

''Cody, if its killing you then why you keep doing it?'' I asked him.

''I didn't mean to, if you only knew how much I love you..'' he cut himself off. I looked at him

''If you only knew how much I want you back and how much I need you right now'' I said. 

''Why you didn't tell me before? I told you when we were fifteen that I'm still around if you are'' he said.

''I did it for good'' I said.

''No you didn't,  you did it  for yourself to hurt yourself'' 

''I didn't, don't blame me'' I argued.

''I'm not blaming you, its just I don't know'' 

''What do you mean you don't know?'' I asked him.

''I'm no going to answer that question.. Alex this marriage thingy, I'm not ready for this'' he said.

''The...'' I got cut off.

''I let her won, she won this stupid,silly game, I didn't love her as much as I love you, youre always on my mind. Thinking how to get you back and realizing that its too late''

''I feel the same...'' I sigh. Cody pulled me into a hug again. I then broke down I don't know why. He cupped my face and wiped the tears on my face using his thumb.

''Please don't cry'' He said.

''Cody I can't...i just can't..I'm still inlove with you, its killing me inside knowing that you're getting married, You've been here in me since we broke up. I can't move on. I just can't.. I can't stop loving you. Remember this Cody, I will always love you, and I just want you to be happy with Mckenzie, stop thinking about me..if you were'' I told him and his eyes get watery.

'...always remember that you'll always be in my heart. Cody'' I added.

''Alex...I want you to find someone who you want to be with, I want you to find someone who will treat you right and not hurt you, tell me if he hurts you and I will hunt him down, I love you and I always will. Promise me that you will find someone who won't hurt you okay? Call me if they hurt you and i'll be there. I'm sorry if I didn't fought for you'' Cody said tears flowing down his cheeks. i lean my forhead to his. 

''Cody you don't have to sya sorry. This is it Cody, this is the last thing I do is to hear your voice and to say I love you.. I'm done cody, I won't forget you, you've been the best. This is not the last time we see each other. I know that Mckenzie won't hurt you and she'll take care of you. She's the one for you Cody.'' I said. 

I stood so as he.We hugged each other again so tight, that i couldn't breath, but i couldn't careless anymore. I pulled away from our hugs. But Cody is still hugging me so tight.

''Cody, you better go'' I said pushing him away.

''No.I want to stay here with you'' he said.

''No Cody go please'' 

''Alex..i love you'' he said.

''I love you too'' I said I couldn't resist and I kissed him in the lips I know its wrong, but I have to. 

We pulled away from our kissed and hugged each other again. 

''Goodbye Cody'' I said more tears flowing down. He didn't say anything, his starting to walk away our hands still linked together and its slightly slipping away. Then he went back to his car, I stayed behind. I sat down on the sand and burry myself in my arms. Cody's gone. His completely gone. That' the last hug and last kiss that we shareed together. I'm gonna miss him so bad, this is just like a break ups. but this is ten times worst than that. 

I lift my head and looked at the ocean. Still tears flowing down. Then my phone rang. i answered it.

''turned around'' Cody said, i turned around and stood up. I ran up to him and hugged him again. 

''Lets just pretend  that we didn't know each other?'' I said after we pulled away from our hugs. I stick my hands at him. He didn't accept it. He hugged me again. He the position himself like a gentleman.

''Hi I'm Cody Simpson I am twenty-one years, nice to meet you'' He said. smiling at me I smiled back at him.

''Hello, please to meet you Cody, I am Alexandra Davies, I am twenty-one years old'' I said, we then hugged each other again.

''I'm gonna miss you lex'' He said.

''Imma miss you too Codes'' I said and we pulled away from our hugs.

''This is it Cody, the last goodbye'' I added.

''i will never sa goodbye to you, because saying goodbye means getting away and getting away means forgetting.'' Cody said. I smiled at his kind words. Cody and I then broke from our hugs.

The last thing I know that Cody went back to his car and vanished from the road. then there's me I left behind. I sat down on one of the sunbeds. then flashbacks coming on. The  Bahamas.

*The Bahamas-Flashback*

As I am walking by the shore. I walked past through the four lads and I can sense the four lads looking at me, okay this is awkward. Ten feet away i turned around and looked at the blonde kid he winked at me and I rolled my eyes at him.

''Ouch'' I said.

''Sorry i didn't mean to'' He said with   a thick Australian accent.

''advice to you watch where you going because you might bumoed into someone older than you'' I proudly said.

*The elevator*

''Sorry'' the blonde kid said. I rolled my eyes again and his Cody Simpson. when the door opens. we bumped into each other again.

''I thought it was ladies first before the monkeys?'' 

More flashbacks coming on. I just smiled at myself and its getting dark now.  Sunsets. I remember the sunsets in Bahamas, when I met Cody. I miss Bahamas, I miss the room 15A infront of Cody's room. I miss the Not Just You girl, I miss the kisses and hugs, I  miss the crazy long chats, I miss the talks we used to have. I miss the voice I used to hear. I miss hearing his crazy but cool stories but above all this I miss him.

I think this is it. The last goodbye. This is the last time I will cry, I don't wanna cry anymore. I'm done crying, I'm sick and tired of water flowing down my face. I'm done hurting. I'm so done. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
748K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
258K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...