The Misfit Of Demon King (Mal...

By XD0010Bigfan

as always,I'm not good at making descriptions. Leave comment, vote, or follow me for more story^_^ [i not own... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 The Worthless Battle
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 New Knight Has Arrived
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 The Battle Part 1
Chapter 19 The Battle part2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Crazy Summer
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 The Conference Begins
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 God of Norse Vs The Demon King of Tyranny
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 the Heroes Appear
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 Showdown with Hero Faction Part 1
Chapter 38 Showdown with Hero Faction Part 2
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 14 Invitation to destroy the Excalibur

27.3K 359 142
By XD0010Bigfan

[After Y/n battle]

*Issei POV*

Rias=Hold on! Yuuto!

I heard Buchou's voice. When I looked, there was Kiba who seemed like he was trying to leave and an angry Buchou. What the? Is Kiba going somewhere?

Rias=I won't forgive you if you leave me! You are the "Knight" of the Gremory group. I will also be troubled if you turn into an "exiled". Wait this instant!

Kiba=……That day.. I was able to run away from there, thanks to my comrades. That's why I have to put their regrets into my swords...

After saying that Kiba disappeared.

Rias=Yuuto....

I couldn't look at Buchou's sad face. At the same time I made up my determination.

[The next day]

*Y/n POV*

I was now at the school gym with Issei and Koneko after they asked me to come here.

Y/n=What was the reason for calling me here? What were you two trying to do.

Issei=I'm going to ask Shidou Irina and Xenovia to give me permission to destroy the holysword Excaliburs.

Koneko looked really shocked after hearing Issei's words.

Y/n=Why me? It's your group's problem, right?

Issei=Come on bro, help me. The only person that I know who seems willing to help me is you.

Y/n=Hah... Alright then.

Koneko=I will help as well. It's about Yuuto-senpai, right?

Issei=Thank you! Thank you very much!

Y/n=So, what's your plan then?

Issei=Etto....

Y/n=I'm sure you haven't planned anything yet, do you?

Issei=W-Well...

Y/n=Then here's the plan...

[Small timeskip]

Now, I went looking for Shidou Irina and Xenovia inside the town with Koneko and Issei.

Koneko=So we have to find Xenovia and Shidou Irina and then negotiate with them?

Y/n=Yeah.

Koneko=……When we go and talk to them it might lead to a fight and the tension between us and them might get even worse.

Y/n=That's why you can leave, Koneko-chan. Issei. You can also run away if it gets dangerous.

Koneko=I won't run away. It's for my comrade.

Issei=I won't run away either. Maybe the negotiation will be a success.

Twenty minutes after looking for them in the town...

Irina=Please give blessings to the lost lamb-

Xenovia=Please give charity to us on behalf of the father in heaven!

We found them easily. There were two girls wearing white robes, praying on the road. It looked like they were quite troubled. People walking past them were giving them odd glances.

Xenovia=How can this be? This is the reality of the developed country of Japan? That's why I don't like countries that don't have the smell of our beliefs.

Irina=Don't say that, Xenovia. We lost all the money we had. So we have to rely on charity from these heretics or else we can’t get food, you know?

Irina=Aaah, we can't even buy a single loaf of bread!

Xenovia=Humph. It all happened because you bought that fake painting.

Irina=What are you saying? This painting has the drawing of someone who looks like a saint! That's what the person in the exhibition said as well!

Xenovia=Then do you know who the person in the drawing is?

Irina=I think it's……Saint……Peter……?

Xenovia=......Saint Peter wouldn't look like this.

Irina=No, he must have looked like this! I'm sure about it!

Xenovia=Aaah, why did my partner have to be someone like you……God, is this also a trial?

Irina=Hey don't hold your head down.

Xenovia=Shut up! That's why the Protestants are called heretics! You guys have different beliefs than us Catholics! Show more respect to the saints!

Irina=What did you say, heretic!?

Then we heard the sound of their stomachs rumble when we were a distance away from them.

*Rumble*

The two of them dropped onto the ground with their stomachs rumbling.

I then walk toward them.

Y/n=Hey, you guys alright? Need a help there?

They both then looked at me.

Xenovia/Irina=Yes!

I then heard them whispering something.

Xenovia=[We sold our souls to the Demons]

Irina=[This is also to accomplish our mission.]

Man, Am I that bad in their belief...

[Small timeskip]

Xenovia=Delicious! Japanese cuisine is delicious!

Irina=Yes, yes! This is it! This is the taste of the food of my homeland!

Irina and Xenovia started to fill their stomachs with the food they ordered at a family restaurant. Man they eat a lot.

I was worried about my money right now. Issei and Koneko suddenly ran away on their way to this restaurant. They say there's something urgent in their club right now.

They left me when they found out my plan was related to money.

Issei .... Don't think because you are my brother you can escape after this..

Xenovia=Phew. Now I'm calm. It's the end of the world to get helped by a Demon.

Y/n=Hey. I'm treating both of you a food you know.

Irina=Pheeeew! Thank you for the meal. Aaaah God, please give charity to these Demons.

Irina said while using her cross.

Y/n=It won't have any effect on me you know.

Xenovia=So, why did you come to us?

Y/n=You two came to this country to retrieve the Excaliburs, right?

Xenovia=That's right. We already told you that before.

Y/n=I want to help you destroy the Excaliburs.

Both of them looked surprised at what I just said. They were also looking at each other.

Xenovia=Yeah. Maybe it's okay leaving one sword to you . If you can destroy it, that is. But make sure that your identities aren’t revealed. We also don’t want our high ups and enemies to think that we are connected to you.

Irina=Hey Xenovia. Are you sure? Even if it's Y/n-kun, he's still a Demons, you know?

Xenovia=Irina. To tell you the truth, it would really be tough to retrieve the three Excaliburs and to battle Kokabiel with only the two of us.

Irina=I know. But....!

Xenovia=The minimum objectives we have to achieve are destroying the three Excaliburs or take them back. If our Excaliburs are going to be stolen as well then we should break them before it happens. Even if we use the last resort, there's only a 20 percent chance that we will succeed in our mission.

Irina=Even so, we thought that the success rate was high enough to come to this country prepared to put our life on the line.

Xenovia=But, Irina. He's your childhood friend, right? Let's trust him.

Irina became silent at Xenovia's words, but her expression showed that she was okay with it for now.

Y/n=Okay. The negotiation is a success. I will lend you guys my power.

I got my phone out and called Issei.

Y/n=[The negotiations were successful-]

Issei=[Then thank God!]

Y/n=[Oh, and you owe me 15.000 Yen]

Issei=[What?!]

I then closed the phone.

Xenovia=Anyways, let's move onto the cooperation strategy.

Xenovia took out a pen and used it to write on a memo pad. She gave me her contact details.

Xenovia=If something happens, call this number.

Y/n=Thanks. Then i should also-

Irina=We already received 
Y/n-kun's number from oba-sama.

Y/n=Wait. Mom? She gave it without my permission?

Xenovia=Then that's it then. I'll repay you for the meal another time, Hyoudou Y/n.

Irina=Thanks for the meal,
Y/n-kun! Treat me again next time as well! Even if you are a Demon, God will allow it if it's
Y/n-kun who treats me to a meal!

Irina thanked me while giving me a wink.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 2.7K 23
Kouh academy was now a cou'ed school , many boys were transfered including a young man with a unique presence that no supernatural creature could i...
4K 119 6
(Highschool DxD X Urusei Yatsura) Issei hyoudou is destined to be killed by Raynare, and be reborn as a Devil in the Service of Rias Gremory, eventua...
2K 55 12
Rias Gremory is a third year student at Kuoh Academy and the younger sister of one of the Devil Kings of Hell. She is a third year student at Kuoh Ac...
1.8M 15.8K 60
Inspired by @Astro_Reaper22 and @TheWidowMaker, I decided to make a dxd x male reader(this is my first book so don't hate on me okay?) Disclaimer: I...