Loki's life (Bondi Rescue) [1]

By _0LiV3R_

His tongue hung out of his mouth as he panted.Blood dripped from his maw as he stood in a sandy clearing.His... More

!Warning!
Chapter 1: Hunt
Chapter 2: Where am I?
Chapter 3: Friends?
Chapter 4: Excuse me?
Chapter 5: Visiting Day!
Chapter 6: And you are?
Chapter 7: New beginnings
Chapter 8: Do I Know You?
Chapter 9: We've Never Met
Chapter 10: Are You Okay?
Chapter 11: Back So Soon, Kid?
Chapter 12: Remember me!
AN
Chapter 13: Are you crazy?!
A/N
Chapter 15: Retreat
E N D.
Sequel

Chapter 14: Come back, Loki

651 11 0
By _0LiV3R_

Loki's pov
My dark hues were set on the woman, nothing else seemed to grab my attention. As soon as I reached her, she grabbed onto my collar, slightly pushing me under the cool liquid. I swiftly turned, heading back to the sand. Then, I saw Jesse, making his way over to us. I felt like I was found under again. My paws moved and moved to get me to the surface once again as the lady submitted to her random burst of panic, drowning me. The splashing of water made me become aware of the fatigue as Jesse had paddled to us, shouting at the woman to climb onto his board and let go of me.

3rd person pov:
Loki felt a weight left off his back as he finally swam to the surface of the water with a slight growl, aimed at the woman. The wolfdog then propelled himself towards the sand. Once he reached ground, he shook his pelt.
——————————————-
AN: Sorry this one is short- school is making me stressed and i haven't had the motivation to write

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.1K 18
After being exiled from the pack and losing his girlfriend, Stiles takes the opportunity to start over. Moving to Washington DC he furthers his caree...
57.7K 1.5K 22
Requests are open! I'll do any ships including rare ones ^v^ Includes : Fandroki - Fandral x Loki Thorki - Thor x Loki Volki - Volstagg x Loki Quill...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
19.4K 338 17
bonnie needed elenas blood for a spell she needed to do, but what they both don't expect is that Bonnie's spell back fires and elena is sent back in...