troublemaker || brooklyn99

By Stinky3gg

- - - - - #2 on #peraltiago - 15/01/2021 More

Cast
*Part 1*
*Part 2*
*Part 3*
*Part 4*
*Part 5*
*Part 6*
*Part 7*
*Part 8*
*Part 9*
*Part 10*
*Part 11*
*Part 13*
*Part 14*
*Part 15*
*Part 16*
*Part 17*
A/N
*Part 18*
*Part 19*
*Part 20*
*Part 21*
A/N
*Part 22*

*Part 12*

152 8 3
By Stinky3gg

Jakes pov

I head down to Hawkins' warehouse to meet Rosa where we carry out our plan , so we don't seem suspicious we say we are going to follow up on a lead and we bring Adrian back taking him into a room with a chair sat lonely in the middle.

"I- I- I- didn't do anything" He stutters.

I hit him off the chair "You better start talking"

He gets up off the ground "I don't know anything"

I pin him against the wall and punch him in the stomach "Stop lying and tell me the truth"

"Oww , my stomach" He cries in pain.

I pull him to a side "Are you okay?"

"Yeah of course keep going I'm playing a wimp"

"Okay" I shrug and punch him in the face.

"Please stop!" He begs.

"Is this part of the act?" I whisper.

"No I don't have health insurance" He answers.

I drop him to the floor and as I was about to leave Rosa points to a camera sitting in the corner of a room , we leave Adrian on the floor and leave the room.

After we left her time to watch it we walk over to Hawkins "Heyyy"

"What do you want?" She looks up from her files.

"So we were interrogating someone earlier but we happened to notice there was a camera there"

"Yeah there was"

"The guy fell down a couple of times accidentally and if the wrong person saw that footage they might get the wrong idea"

"I saw the footage and it was crazy how clumsy that guy actually was , but you know what I was going to save that footage but I accidentally deleted it"

"I guess we are all a little clumsy" Rosa smirks.

"You know a bunch of us are drinking tonight , wanna come with?" She asks us.

"Yeah why not" I shrug "Just to let you know me and Rosa go pretty hard"

"Great bring some coke"

"So we are gonna go hard hard!" I exclaim.

"Yeah" She sighs.

"Anyway me and Jake gotta go follow up on a lead again so we will be back for tonight" Rosa says.

"Okay I'll text you when to meet us and where"

"Sounds good , if you need any jobs doing keep usnin mind see ya later"

We leave the warehouse and head straight to Pimentos place where we meet Holt , he sets us up with some fake cocaine and some real cocaine for the rest of them , we head to my place for a bit.

Me and Rosa enter the living room to see Liv sitting there so we take a seat on the couch and watch Family Guy with her.

"So what's happening with Melanie?" She asked.

"Going out with her gang tonight" I tell her.

"Gonna get wasted?"

"Yep very excitinggg" I exclaim.

"Sounds like it"

"Oh you know it is!!"

"You are a lightweight" She whispers making Rosa laugh.

"How would you know?"

"Because I have been at many of your parties and I had quite a few and was better than you" She smirks.

"What do you mean? When did you drink at my parties?"

"Hmm let's see" She thinks "Last year it was your party , mom's party , I had a glass at Holts , Charles' , definitely Gina's and Terrys"

"Wow I was so oblivious"

"Light weight" She whispers.

"Whatever you're lucky I don't tell your mom"

"Do I look like I care?" She asks while putting her feet up on the coffee table.

"No you definitely do not"

"Exactly"

"Can you go upstairs me and Rosa need to talk"

"No way I was here first"

"Please , go play xbox with Jordan or whatever"

"Okay fine" She sighs while leaving.

I make sure she actually went upstairs and I planned with Rosa what we were gonna do when we got there , we were gonna try get her drunk and hoped she talks.

We met her at a bar not far from the ware house at around 8 pm as soon as we arrived she made us put our phones in a bag so we couldn't contact anyone , we drank , partied and did 'cocaine' all through the night until we passed out on the table.

*****

Livs pov

I woke up early today because I was going to work with my mom , Holt agreed that I could and I was bored because it was still winter break. I get changed into a champion jumper and some blue ripped jeans with my slip on vans.

"Are you ready Liv?" My mom shouts from downstairs.

"Yeah I'm coming!" I shout back while grabbing my phone and running downstairs.

"The earliest I have seen you awake in a while" She laughs.

"Yeah yeah whatever" I roll my eyes "Wheres dad?"

"Still not back from last night"

"Oh cool lets go"

I open the front door and my mom unlocks the car door as I rush to it keeping away from the cold winter weather. My mom starts the engine and we leave our neighbourhood.

We arrive at the precinct and I sit down at my dads desk which is full of tons of things to mess about with , I begin playing around with a slinky on the desk until my mom hands me some paperwork to order from oldest to latest.

"Put the slinky down and work please" She asks.

"Ughhh fine , the precinct is so boring even school is better than this" I groan.

"You came here to work so that's what you're gonna do"

"Fine" I sit up and begin working through paperwork.

Everyone is busy doing paperwork and chilling in the kitchen until Holt comes running in "I just had a message alert from Peralta and Diaz that they are robbing Old House Bank right now , I need everyone in tactical gear in 3 minutes"

Everyone runs off to gear up and I sit there at my dad desk waiting for them until my mom comes out and I rush over there "Mom what's happening?"

"I'll explain when we are back stay here"

"Okay whatever"

When they leave down the stairs I rush to the elevator and head to the bottom floor , I hop on a bike outside and follow their van for many blocks.

As they get out I arrive a few moments later panting trying to catch my breath "I- I- I'm here , I need to sit down a min. Man I should really start playing soccer again"

"What are you doing?" My mom asks.

"Going to the bank to get some money and if the bank is getting robbed then that's just a coincidence"

I walk in there but no ones there , I lie down on the floor as the squad comes storming in "NYPD put your weapons down!"

I sit up while panting "They're n- not here"

"They set them up!" Holt exclaims.

"Terry can you grab her" My mom asks.

"Sure" Terry walks over to me while carrying me over his shoulder.

"Thank's Terry" I whisper before drifting off to sleep.

*****

We are woken up by something slamming down on the table , I look up to see Hawkins and the other guy standing there.

"What's going on?" I say with a croaky voice.

"I gotta job for ya" She smirks while placing down 2 masks and 2 blue jumpsuits.

"What?" Rosa looks up.

"Robbing a bank"

"Whatttt" I turn to Rosa.

"Hurry up we are leaving in 5"

"Well you know I gotta eat and Rosa's gotta take a shower so we should head home and then come back"

"No we go now"

"Okay , now it is" We both stand up while leaving the bar.

We get into a blue van "So what are we gonna do we can't call the 99 we haven't got our phones"

"Yeah we haven't got our phone" Rosa pulls out a phone.

"Where did you get that?"

"I just hit on some guy"

"Man it's so hard to read you"

"Whatever just text Holt"

"Okay I'll text robbing Old House Bank right now bring back up white hands clapping emoji , brown hands clapping emoji"

"Just send it"

"Right" I send it and close the phone.

We put on the jumpsuits and get the masks ready when the van comes to a stop , Melanie opens the door with mask on.

"So we go through the front you two keep them under control and we will get the money" She tells us

"Sounds great!" I exclaim.

We walk towards the building with our masks down and guns loaded "Everybody down!" Rosa exclaims.

"Damnit I wanted to say that" I complain "Everybody down! god they are already down it's not as good"

"I wanna see your hands!" Rosa announces.

"You're taking the good lines!" I moan.

We hear sirens "Yes the cops are here!" I whisper loudly to Rosa  "But maybe that's a lesson for us all the crime doesn't pay!"

They come running in shouting "NYPD PUT YOUR WEAPONS DOWN"

Me and Rosa placed our guns down and took our masks off "Nice work boys we are cops" I look around "Wait wheres Captain Holt?"

"Whos captain Holt?" A cop asks.

"What?" I sigh.

"Great job guys , we finally go the golden gang" Melanie walks in.

"What how did you get over there?" I look over to the two other people "Who are they?"

"You tell me" She walks over to me and cuffs me "You really thought you could take me down"

"You're not gonna get away with this" I answer.

"Oh I already have and Captain Holt won't be able to get you out of this"

"Damn it" I mutter under my breath.

"Take them away boys!" She shouts.

We are taken away out of the building and shoved into the back of a police van.

==================================
We are almost at 300 reads! I'm having fun writing these and I am actually kinda happy with it for once :) I have 3 stories I'm gonna do when I have finished these ones so I'm not sure how long they're gonna take but I have got all the way to part 18 planned which is unusual for me but I hope you enjoy this!
=========++=======================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 1.1K 23
"Amy who?" Jake finally gives Amy a real taste of a true date, but still keeping it a friendly based, romantic stylez meal. On that very special nigh...
100K 1.2K 43
"matthew sturniolo and a fan?" published final 3/08/24 republished 3/22/24
929K 26.4K 124
"Was it? 'Cause I know for a fact you also told her when you got back, and everytime you would, y/n would get 'confused' and then our relationship wo...
15.9K 474 20
"A wedding? But, they are already married?" Finally. The past has moved on. Jake admitted his feelings towards Amy and got happily married, and have...