✔ Someone I love • [Yoonmin]

By KSBBAA18

❛ Your so beautiful ❜ ❛ I'm not ..so stop.. ❜ ❛ Yes,you are and that's why I love you.❜ ❛ Stupid... ❜ © KSBB... More

Short Des.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50 | Final Chapter

29

655 48 5
By KSBBAA18

Rose vile Hotel :

Namjoon's pov :

It's was a very special night for Jin and me as well because we are gonna announce our engagement in front of everyone tonight.

I was hanging out myself since Jin had to stay with some party. They were some serious issue so I let him be.

I was wandering around until I saw Lee Hyun-suk, he walked up to me and bowed politely since he knows who I am. He talked for a while before another party came and dragged him away.

Then it hit me ...if he's here then Jimin might be here too. So, I went to look for Jimin since Lee Hyun-suk always brings Jimin to the official parties.

Speaking of the devil, I saw Jimin and he was sitting at a table but with someone else. That guy looked like he was hitting on Jimin and Jimin was uncomfortable around him. Then it got serious when Jimin tried to walk away but he grabbed his hand.

I thought that I have to step in and save Jimin because if I don't do that now...Hyung will kick my ass later.

"Hey! Hands off!" I yelled and that guy immediately pulled away from his hand and bowed instantly.

"Are you okay?" I saw tears in Jimin's eyes but he nods while gently rubbing his wrist.

"What were you doing! Do you have any idea who this person is? Get out of here!" I yelled and he quickly runs out.

"Are you sure you are okay? I'm sorry for that incident. ..." Jimin was sniffing and biting his lips to prevent himself from crying.

"I'm. .okay.." It broke my heart because this boy is going through a lot.

"Come on, I'll company you until Hyun-suk shows up." Jimin nods and follows me behind.

We met Jin soon and he smiled at me and Jimin who was behind me.

"Hey, baby! Oh, Mr.Park.." Jimin smiles back.

"My..Mr.Park, you are looking ravishing!" Jimin blushes and looks away.

"You are looking like a prince." I have to admit that Jin looks like a prince in any outfit.

"Thank you~"

We started to talk about our plans until I buzzed. I quickly checked before told them that I have to pick up someone from the front.

"I'll be back."I pecked Jin's lips before running to the front.

.

.

Yoongi's pov :

Honestly, I had no intention to come here but I have to.

Because Seokjin gonna kill me if don't since I didn't appear last time and now, I don't have anything to do.

As soon as I got out of my car, everyone was staring at me. What's wrong with these peoples?

I quickly texted Namjoon since I don't wanna go around and look for him. I stayed outside until he comes to fetch me.

The female workers were eating me alive with their stares. I wasn't wearing anything fancy. What I wore was...

These women don't have the taste I guess. Namjoon came quicker than expected.

"Hyung..." He pants and gesturing me to come in.

"Wow! You are looking great!" I hissed at him and walked in.

As expected. ..there are so fucking people. Namjoon leads me to the drinks before going to look for Jin.

"Jin will be so happy to see you here. Grab a drink, then we will look for him." I scoffed.

"Lost your boyfriend?" Namjoon rolled his eyes and then excitedly jumped.

"No! Found him." I groaned because I don't like them being lovey-dovey in front of my sore ass.

"Jinie!" Namjoon calls and Seokjin turns, automatically a smile appears on his face.

"Yoongi! You finally showed up!" Seokjin chirps and I was too busy with the drink that I didn't notice that Seokjin bought company along with him.

"Yeah...I don't want a beating from you." I replied and finally looked up but my eyes caught the one behind Seokjin.

"Yeah, yeah whatever! Oh! Mr.Lee!" Seokjin calls and I turned to see that asshole.

"Hello, Mr.Kim! You are looking dashing!" Hyun-suk compliments and calls Jimin to stand next to him. Jimin finally looked up and was a little surprised to see me.

"Oh, Mr.Lee you remember Min Suga? From that day?"Hyun-suk turns to me and nods.

"Yes, hello again Mr. Min." I nod without answering.

"And this is Mr.Park, Mr.Lee's husband," Seokjin said the last part in a different tone.

Jimin slightly bows to me and I nod. All the time I was staring at Jimin who was looking beautiful. Hyun-suk was hoeing because only he cared about his position which is controlled by Seokjin.

"Um...can you excuse me...I had to use the restroom.." Jimin says out loud and excuses himself.

Namjoon walks next to me and nudges my elbow.

"This is your chance, Hyung. Make a run for it. We will take care of that bastard. " Namjoon whispers and I was surprised by that.

"What.."

"We planned it, now go," Namjoon says as I saw Seokjin dragging Hyun-suk away from us.

"Go on, and don't worry about the next day. We also took care of that. Enjoy~" Namjoon smiles and is can't believe they planned all of these.

"Thanks, man.." I replied being glad to them.

"Go on and fix this." I nod and run to the restroom to fetch Jimin.

.

.

Jimin's pov:

I stood in front of the big mirror, leaning on the marbled sink. I was staring at my reflection, feeling disgusted by myself.

"His right...you are a Hoe ..a Whore. .that's why people do that to you..." I sigh.

"I'm not beautiful nor...pretty...I'm just..a toy..just for use..." Tears start to fall from my eyes.

"I'm ugly. .. I'm not beautiful. ..I'm worthless...useless.."

'Who said you are not beautiful? '.

I snapped my head to the door and go surprised by the familiar voice.

"Which motherfucker said you are not beautiful?" The rage in his voice was real.

"Y-Yoongi. .." He walked closer to me and stopped in front of me.

"You are the most beautiful person in the world. Noone can be compared to you." My heart was fluttered to hear those.

"What. .what are you doing..here?" Yoongi walks closer and pulls me by my waist to engulf me in a hug.

"I wanted to see you and fix the misunderstanding between us." Every time his words cut me off. But I know what we are doing isn't the right thing...

I gently pushed him away and kept my hands on his chest, gaze on my hands.

"We...we shouldn't. ."

"Why? What's so wrong with it? "

Is he mad?

"It's just not right ..."

"You are doing what your heart wants! That asshole who you care about doesn't even look at you! He has an affair going in the company and I'm pretty sure you know about that!"

It's not a lie that I don't know about Hyun-suk's affair.

"You are not doing anything wrong, Jimin. You also have the right to love anyone. Just because you are married to an asshole doesn't mean you have loved him only!" My eyes lift because tears are slowly filling in.

"Yoongi. .."

"No, don't tell me anything now! I know why you did that and that's absurd. Your parents are not aware of your feelings nor about Hyun-suk. They don't know anything." Yoongi sounds so reasonable.

"Look at me, I know you hate to stay with him but you have to until we find a legal way to get rid of him. I know he hurts you, insults you but that doesn't mean you are like that." Yoongi cups my face and presses his forehead with mine.

"You are an amazing person with beautiful looks and personality. You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen and I can't see you in pain anymore. You deserve more than what you are going through and you know that." I felt my eyes started to produce tears and Yoongi started to kiss them away.

"No matter what happens I will not let you go again. You have my heart and I can't afford to lose you like this. You make me feel happy and relaxed." Yoongi pauses and our noses slightly brush against each other.

"You are my everything. " and then a pair of lips were pressed against mine, making me forget everything and melt in his arms which I did. I let my guard down and wrap my arms around his neck to feel the love that Yoongi is showing to me right now.

Gosh ...I love this man...

• • •

And I love you guys!! I can't believe that you all liked this book!! It's gaining a lot of popularity and reads, both on Facebook and here!

Thank you so many guys for making this book a success and I love to update you guys!

Thank you again! Make sure to leave any comments because I love reading your comments a lot!

Thank you again!! Love you all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 615 28
" Park Jimin? You say..." " Yes, Sir! " Interesting" " pardon? Sir" Continue reading to find out Started: May 13, 2021 Ended: Oct 31, 2021 6/4/202...
1.4K 104 12
Scoffing, he comes near me and whisper, "Don't you know that the prettiest palace hide the darkest secret?" "And don't you know the weakest face hide...
413K 13.9K 104
"Is this bad?" -Yoongi "Ours!" ©kyrgyz_Saewoung Warning -Smut -Gay Relationship -Poly Relationship -Harm -Rape -Mpreg Start:...
30K 1.5K 10
❝ 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 ❞ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴏᴘʏʀɪɢʜᴛ © 2021 ʙʏ ᴠᴀɴɢᴏɢʜ___ Publish : 3 July 2021 End : 26 Septembe...