𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 || 𝐊𝐓𝐇

By taettoess

His slender hands which was now covered with blood traced along her face. "Call me a monster one more time, a... More

||Intro||
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
A little spoiler
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 15

10.2K 465 132
By taettoess

You were greeted by a lot of guards. Than the usual days there were guards everywhere,every one step there would be stiff men with all black from head to toe.

You waited patiently till the boys to come. Hoseok was to first to appear,with a black suit and he had even changes his hair colour to dark brown.

Then came Jimin with a dark navy blue suit with blonde hair. Silver piercings decorated on his ears.

Jungkook and Jin both came together. Jungkook had blond hair. His suit was also black.

Jin had also worked a black suit with his hair gelled black showing off his forehead.

They all looked handsome. Except I did not see the other three,the new guy Namjoon,Suga and Jin. I didn't want to ask these boys too so I kept my mouth shut and just shook it off.

It was hard to walk in the dress,I had to drag the dress all the way to the car that was taking me to the place.

Do I really have to marry this guy??? What should I do to get away from this hell??? I cannot even think of escaping,everywhere their were his guards. And the boys were always behind your back.

You got on the limousine with the Help of Jungkook and Jin. They both went with you the wedding ceremony.
It was awkward but all you think of this stupid marriage.

After few minutes the limousine came to a stop and Jin told you get out and he helped to get out because of the heavy dress.

Taehyung was nowhere to be found. It made you happy to not see his face,so you didn't care.

Jimin,Hoseok had came behind the limousine with their cars along with the some of the guards and now there were more than 10 black SUVs behind the limousine.

You saw the place was decorated with flowers and there was the alley. This place was so calm and quit which you made it even more attractive. What made your smile to go off was you when saw Taehyung infront of you,on the stage kinda thing with the priest beside him.

You saw Suga and Namjoon besides Taehyung with black suits.

There was the path which straightly joined to the stage which he was standing and beside the path was some unknown people who were whispering among them. Among the people you saw some familiar faces.

"Mum? Dad?" You whispered. You couldn't even believe your own eyes. Tears started to form in your eyes,but you held it. You didn't want to show your mum and dad how you were feeling. You wanted to show them you were spending atleast a good time here which was not at all true.

Your dad came near you and held your hand and walked towards Taehyung.

Did they really like me been with Taehyung.Were they ok to just give their one and only child to a person like him?

While walking through the path your anxiety started crippling in. The attention you were getting made your knees weak.

You looked at Taehyung who had his signature smirk on. He was wearing a dark  navy blue suit. His hair was black as well. His blue suit matched with your Bouquet,which had white artificial flowers with small silver glittering sprinkle into it with navy blue small flowers add to it.

Your father handed you to Taehyung.

"I don't like to stand here for too long,so let's make it short and sweet"
Taehyung said looking at the priest,who gulped hard and nodded.

Few minutes later

"Do you take y/n as your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked.

"I do" Taehyung said with no emotion,looking at me with his cold eyes.

"Do you take Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asked me.

I should say no. This is my only chance.

I knew I was taking so long to ask. The priest asked the same question again.

I looked at Taehyung. He creepily smiled and looked at the audience.

I looked at the place where he was looking. Only to find out that.....

Jungkook and some guards were behind my parents with some guards holding a gun,ready to shoot at them. My parents didn't even know that they were behind because they were now looking at me. They saw me looking at them and was confused,so they tried to look behind.

"I do" I said before my parents looked behind them. Jungkook lowered his gun and walked away from them but the guards were still behind my parents.

"Good girl" Taehyung said and I glared at him.

"Now you may kiss the bride" the priest said.

My heartbeat stopped for a second. I looked at Taehyung who was already looking at me. He took steps towards me,and all I could do is stare at him.

What will he do next. I'm scared.

Slowly he came towards you.

Is he really going to kiss me. I can't do anything infront of this crowd. My parents are also in danger.

He held my waist,pulled me closer and kissed me. I closed my eyes.

My first kiss.

Few moments later...

I went towards my parents. All I could do was hug them tightly and wish they will never leave me with this guy.

"I know darling you don't like this place,but what to do? He told he will kill you if we didn't let him marry you" my mum said.

I already knew who he was.

"We cannot even tell the police about this. Taehyung has the control on everything" my dad said and I started to sob. I couldn't hold it in.

"Tsk tsk,y'all made my wifey cry" Taehyung's voice was heard from behind.

You look at him.

"I don't like to see my little Wifey crying like this,the wedding is over,so my father in law and my mother in law can go now" he ordered the guards to take them to their house. And the guards gathered around us.

"Wait don't go now" I said.

"They must have work y/n and we have things to do" he acted like a caring husband. All of this was an act.

You saw your parents leaving out with the help of guards. They were put into a car.

I hope they go home safe. Maybe this is the last time I'll get to see them. Taehyung was atleast grateful for bringing my parents here atleast for a moment.

The heels were killing you.

You sat on an empty chair,Taehyung was talking with some people.

You saw how Jungkook was always keeping eyes on you.

Maybe they are thinking that I'll leave here when I get the chance. How can I leave when there are so much of guards going here and there.

"Y/n why are you here? Go eat something" Jin came and sat near you.

"Hold on let me bring somethings to eat,is your fever down?" Jin asked.

He checked the fever using his hand.

"Oh damn it,you still have fever  y/n,your burning" he said.

"I'm ok" I smiled at him.

He went near the table where the food was been kept and brought you food to eat.

"Here,eat everything" he offered you food.

Finally Taehyung came towards you.

"Let's go" he held your waist and headed to leave.

"We will take the car now,you guys can come after us" he said to the boys who were gathered around the black Bugatti.

"Get in" he said.

I got on the car.

The drive was quit until...

"You were a good girl today" Taehyung said while looking at at road driving.

I didn't say anything but kept staring at the at window.

I felt my hand was been held. Taehyung grabbed my hand and intertwine with mine.

I tried to free from it but he then held it more tightly.

I looked at him.

"Shouldn't you be thankful for inviting your parents... kitten?" He was still focusing on the road while poking his inner cheek with his tongue.

"You have been awfully quit,which I don't like that much" he was now looking at me.

Taehyung then came near my ear and whispered

"Don't test me y/n"

With that he held my hand with his and put the gear into its maximum speed,which took me by surprise.

After few awful moments we headed to the mansion.

I went to inside with Taehyung.

"You will be in my room from today onwards" Taehyung casually said while walking towards upstairs.

What In the world!!??
How am I going to stay with this psycho who wants me talk and at the same time when I do he scolds me for back talking. This bipolar idiot is nuts.

I went to his room but he was nowhere to be found,maybe he went somewhere in this mansion.

Who cares...

I quickly removed my wedding dress with the help of some maids.

Before Taehyung comes I should sleep. I don't want to even see his face.

With that I drifted off to sleep...

__________________________

Pls vote and comment if you like the story.

And JSHDHDJDHDJDH
I AM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS.

But I'll make sure this story interesting for my readers. 사랑해 🤟🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 225 22
you can do some weird things for love - "jimin, where did you go?" i ask as he walks in. his face is bleeding and he has bloody knuckles. "mimi?" "w...
955 86 20
Suddenly you snap back to reality... 'Fuck! That was a close one!' You can't believe your eyes but you suddenly got pulled by the arm to run away. Y...
1.6K 91 24
Taehyung Vampire Fanfiction 🧛 COMPLETED ✅ My eyes bulged out of their sockets. My mouth opened wide. My throat became dry. My breathing stopped. My...
5.8K 290 26
"enough" jimin said in a cold tone "it's not what you think " yoongi yelled at him on phone *call ended* hey yoonmin fan am a new writer I had...