Their lost angels | Book 1

By dontworryboutit123

*needs editing* "Watch your fucking mouth"Antonio said slamming his fist on the desk. The twins just looked a... More

cast and aesthetics.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
cast and aesthetics .
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
Authors Note
100k reads
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
Authors Note
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 51.
chapter 52.
Outfits
Someone is copying my book
chapter 53.
chapter 54.
Update on book 2
chapter 55.
chapter 56.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.
chapter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 63.
chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
chapter 66.
Her Dark Angel Preview
chapter 67.
Epilouge
UPCOMING BOOKS
bonus chapter +1
bonus chapter +2
bonus chapter +3
bonus chapter +4
bonus chapter +5
bonus chapter +6

chapter 60.

22.2K 543 373
By dontworryboutit123

Viktor Romonav
"So when we get back to New York we will somehow get Mario to come out of hiding and hand him his dog back," Anthonie said repeating Giovanni's plan.

"Yes. Did I- did I not just say that "Gio asked.
"Did I not dumb it down enough for you? "he asked.

"Watch it, "Anthonie said with a feline-like smile.
"Both of you shut the fuck up," Antonio said as he rubbed his forehead between his index finger and thumb.

"Um, Viktor."Antonio started asking me something as my phone went off.

I saw that it was a text from Alex and I opened it to see her sending me some naughty photos and a video.

"Viktor?"Antonio said bringing me back to the conversation.

"Sorry, "I said as I cleared my throat and had to kick the idea of punishing the vixen out of my head.

"If my father is planning on going through with this arranged marriage bullshit what do you plan on doing"Antonio asked.

"Go to war, "I said as I brought my eyes to meet his." Good," he said before waving a hand and I quickly got up and left.

I pulled up to the De'Luca home and ran to the house and searched for Alex until I found her in the dance room with the others.

"Alexandria," I said and she turned around with a playful smirk on her face.

"Ouuu somebody's in troouublleee," Sienna said in a sing-song voice.

"Pray for her cat, "Alessa said jokingly but she had no fucking idea.

"Yes," Alex asked as she stared at me.

"Come, "I said and walked off knowing she was following behind.

I led her to my car and opened the door for her and closed it before I going to my side.

"So where are we going," she asked as she buckled up."To my house," I said looking into her eyes.

"Shit" she mumbled."Mhmm," I hummed as I sped off and drove down the road.

"Do you like to tease me Alexandria? "I said as took my hand off the steering wheel and slowly ran it up her thigh.

"I-"Alex said as my hand got dangerously close to pussy which I already knew is dripping wet.

"You what," I said as I slid my hand up her thigh.

"You decided to be a little slut and do what, "I asked as I kept my eyes on the road and slid my hand up her skirt.

"I decided to send you pictures and video of me pleasuring myself," she said.

"And did I say you could touch yourself ?"I asked as I moved her thong aside

"No, but I did," she said with a smirk.

"Guess we'll have to fix that won't we, "I said as I plunged my finger into her tight hole. She let out a loud gasp as she held my wrist as I pumped faster and faster into her hole.

I watched from my peripheral vision as she bit her plump bottom lip to keep from moaning.

"Ohh come on Alexandria, do you wanna cum for me, "I asked as I plunged harder." I know you want to, "I said as she shook her head yes.

"Too bad, it won't be until I say so, "I said sliding my finger out her with a cocky grin.

"You're playing dirty today, "she said as she crossed her arms and poured.

"You started something that you can't finish," I said as I pulled up into the driveway and parked in the front before getting out and hurrying to her side. I opened her door and grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder.

"Viktor" she yelped in surprise.
"Tikhiy, "I said before slapping her exposed ass as I climbed up the stairs.

I kicked my room door open and set her down before locking the door. I pushed her onto the bed and opened my drawer with my belts and pulled out two.

"Are you ready? "I asked as I approached the bed and watched as she shook her head slowly.

"Words Alexandria, "I said roughly.
"Yes," she said before swallowing."Good girl," I said as I tightened the belts around her wrist before tying them to the bed.

"Are they too tight?" I asked looking down at her.
"No," she responded as she tried to pull on them to test the resistance. I smiled before kissing her softly on the lips.

"I love you but right now I'm going to fucking ruin you," I say against her lips as she whimpered softly.

"I haven't even started yet and you're already whimpering."I chuckle, as I unzipped her pleated mini skirt and pulled tit down slowly.

"What did you hope to accomplish by teasing me today, mhmm?" I taunt as I pulled down her skirt and thong.

"Maybe give you blue balls," she said breathlessly, a smirk forming on her glossy lips .

"Or maybe I had something else in mind."

"Really." I hum as I pulled her legs apart before lowering my mouth to her lips.

I flicked my tongue onto her clit slowly watching as her face contorted in pleasure. She was a moaning mess as I licked and sucked on her nub. Her back arched off of the bed as she struggled against the restraints.

I tortured her for a little while longer before picking up the pace and leaving her a panting mess.

"Vik" she moaned out as I pulled away to see her face flushed, bright red, and panting heavily.

"We're going to play a new game today, "I said as I went to the special draw that I never get to use. I've never found the perfect girl for this until now.

I pulled out a decent-sized vibrator and closed the drawer. I turned around and walked towards her and watched as her eyes widened at the thing.

"Surprisingly I've been going on easy on you, "I said referring to the sex ."I haven't treated you the slut you deserve to be treated like."I said as I turned the vibrator on and shoved it into her roughly.

"Shit" she gasped as she arched her back and pulled on the restraints.

I turned the settings up a little higher as I watched her squirm and pant with a contorted face.

"I'm so close," she said as I watched her bite her bottom lip to the point where it looked like it would bleed.

"Oh really, "I asked as I turned it to the highest point and left it inside her as I sat back in my desk chair and watched as she struggled to keep herself together. Watched as she moaned and gasped at the pleasure.

"Are you going to cum love?" I asked after a few minutes of watching her.

"Yes," she said barely keeping it together."I can't hold it," she said gasping for air.

"Too bad you can't, "I said wickedly before turning it off and leaving it in her.

"You asshole, "she said as pulled on the restraints.

"So you don't plan on cumming tonight," I asked starting the vibrator up again and continued to edge her on for almost an hour.

I spent that hour watching her beg through clenched teeth for a release. I watched as she threw her head back ,mouth hung open as she let out the most beautiful moans. I watched as she arched her back and curled her toes as she came close.

I watched all this while smoking a blunt.

"Can I please cum now" she begged for what had to be the thousandth time.

"Have you learned your lesson? "I asked as I turned off the vibrator as she whimpered.

"Yes," she said as she struggled against the belts.
"Yes, what, "I asked as I pulled the vibrator out that was covered in her juices."Yes daddy, "she said with a small smirk that widened my own.

I pulled down my pants and boxers, pushed her legs open wider before settling between her, slowly pushing into her tight entrance.

"Fuck "I groaned, staying still knowing that she still hasn't adjusted to my size even though I've made love and fucked her countless times already.

"Viktor please "she begged me as she looked deeply into my eyes.

"Krasivyy feyyerverk, "I said as I rubbed her cheek softly before pulling out and slammed into her making her scream out. I slid up her shirt to find her braless and her nipples already hardened.

"Fuck I love these, "I said as I lowered my mouth to one of them and sucked as I pounded into her. Hearing her whines and whimpers coming from her as I sucked and flicked them made me harder.

"Next .time .you .want.to .fuck.with.me." I said between each thrust as I watched her eyes close and her moans get louder." Open your fucking eyes Alexandria,"I growled as I grabbed her jaw tightly.

"Next time you want to fuck with me, make sure you can handle the punishment, "I said as I slowed down making her pout.

"Harder" she begged.

"No, "I said as I slowly but roughly slid in and out of her. Gettingbored of this position ,I pulled her legs over my shoulders and slid in deeper.

"OHH fuck" she moaned as she clenched her sheets."Please let me cum now" she gasped as tears ran down her face from being overstimulated.

"Viktor" she whimpered as I brought my hands around her neck and squeezed, rolling my head back and groaned at the feel of her, at the sounds of pleasure she was letting out, at the way we connected.

"You're killing me, women," I said as I looked down at her to see her eyes rolling to the back of her head and sweat running down her face as her mouth hung open.

I picked up the pace as leaned down and captured her lips to mine and roughly kissed her while she moaned into my mouth.

"I'm cumming" she said as she started to shake.
"Fucking hold it "I groaned as I released her from her restraints, allowing her to wrapped her arms around my shoulders, bringing us chest to chest and skin to skin as I pushed into her over and over and over.

"Cum for me "I whispered into her ear and heard her moans and cries as she erupted with pleasure and felt as she withered under me.

A few minutes later I came too happy that she finally got on the pill.

"I'm so tired, "she said as I rolled off of her and pulled her into my side.

"Well get some rest because I'm not done with you, "I said kissing her on the forehead as she closed her eyes.

"By the way, "she said gaining my attention "you played right into my game," she said with a smirk and hiding her face in my chest.

"You little vixen, "I said before tightening my grip on her.

Translation:
Quiet
Beautiful firecracker

I'm logging out after this one ...

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 323 20
Isabella Blake Has a a past that no one knows not even herself. Being a beautiful girl that once got abused by her ex boyfriend to now hav...
22.8K 1K 27
𝐎𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐒𝐧𝐠. With mounting debts and a past she can't seem to escape, Halina Ahmes, a half-witch-half-werewolf hybrid, must navigate the dangerous...
1.1M 36.2K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancΓ© ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...
209K 5.2K 20
Lance McClain was an Omega. He has been pretending to be a Beta since he first presented at the age of 13 due to his family shunning him, leaving him...