The Misfit Of Demon King (Mal...

By XD0010Bigfan

as always,I'm not good at making descriptions. Leave comment, vote, or follow me for more story^_^ [i not own... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 The Worthless Battle
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 New Knight Has Arrived
Chapter 14 Invitation to destroy the Excalibur
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 The Battle Part 1
Chapter 19 The Battle part2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Crazy Summer
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 The Conference Begins
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 God of Norse Vs The Demon King of Tyranny
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 the Heroes Appear
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 Showdown with Hero Faction Part 1
Chapter 38 Showdown with Hero Faction Part 2
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 13

27.2K 416 230
By XD0010Bigfan

[The Next Day]

Asia and I were on our way home after we finished school.

Asia=Where is Ise-san?

Y/n=Maybe he still in Old school building with Rias and her peerage.

Asia=I see.

Y/n=Now let's go. We can't stand here all the time, let's go home.

Asia=Hai.

A few moments later we reached my house. When I tried to open the front door, I felt something wrong.

Y/n=Asia, stay behind me.

Asia then grabbed my hand with her hands.

Then i imagined my mom in danger in my head and opened the door quickly. I took my shoes off and headed straight off to the kitchen.

Y/n=Mom!

Mom wasn’t in the kitchen.

suddenly.

"Ahahaha"

I heard laughter from the living room.

I went there quickly and saw two unfamiliar girls and mom who was laughing.

Mom=And this is a picture of Y/n when he was in primary school.

Y/n=Huh?

Mom=Oh Y/n. Welcome back.

Asia=I'm so glad nothing bad happens.

Beside my mother now there are two unfamiliar girls. Both of them looked about Asia age.

???2=Hello, Hyoudou Y/n-kun.

The woman with chestnut hair smiled at me. Next to her was the girl with green mesh and there was a weapon covered in cloth next to her.

Y/n=Nice.... to meet you...

???2=Huh? Don't you remember? It’s me?

Y/n=Who...?

Mom then gave a photo to me because I looked confused.

Mom=This is Shidou Irina-chan. That time she was like a boy, but now she is a proper lady.

Y/n=Uh, excuse me...? This girl……is the boy who lived in the neighbourhood back when i was small?

Irina=Long time no see, Y/n-kun. Did you mistake me for a boy? It can't be helped since I was a troublemaker just like a boys.

Y/n=Well, nice to meet you again.

[Timeskip]

The next day after school.

When Asia and I will walk through the school gate, Someone touched my shoulder.

Y/n=Hm?

And it was Kiba.

Kiba=Rias-senpai called you to the clubroom.

Y/n=What now?

Kiba=Rias invited you to a meeting.

Y/n=A meeting? Okay then.

[Occult research club clubroom]

When i was arrived i Saw Irina and Xenovia there.

Y/n=So why did you call me here?

Rias=We have two guests today, their names are Irina and Xenovia. This two came here to have a meeting between all the devils in this school so I thought I should call you too here.

Irina=Y/n?... Rias Why is he here?

Rias=Let me introduce him first, he is Y/n Hyoudou. His real name is Y/n L/n. He is also known as The Demon King Of Tyranny.

Irina=Demon?

Y/n=Yup. And anyway, let's start the meeting. I can waste my time here.

[Timeskip after the meeting]

So the point of this meeting was that Irina and Xenovia came to Japan to retrieve the sword they called the excalibur which was stolen by the fallen angels and they said that neither devils nor Demons should interfere in their business.

Xenovia=Then we will take our leave now. Let’s go Irina.

The two of them tried to leave. Then both of them looked in the same direction. It was Asia.

Xenovia=When I saw you in Hyoudou house I thought that maybe it was you. Are you the Witch Asia Argento? I never expected to meet you in a place like this.

Irina=Are you the rumored witch? The former holy-maiden? You are said to have the power that can also heal devils and fallen angels, right? I heard that you were sent somewhere after getting exiled, but I never thought you became a devil.

Asia=……Ummmmm……

Y/n=Shut your mouth. Asia Is not a Devil, she still a Humans. I never resurrect her to Devil or anything.

Xenovia=Is that so...?

Xenovia approached Asia. I stood in front of Asia to protect her.

Y/n=Stop. If you come close to Asia, I won’t forgive you. You called Asia a Witch, didn’t you?

Xenovia=What are you to Asia?

Y/n=Friend. Comrade. That’s why I will protect Asia. If you try to lay a hand on her, I will turn all of you into my enemies.

Xenovia=Is that a declaration to us……all of those in the Church? Something big coming out from someone who thinks himself is a Demon King.

Y/n=Are you challenging me?

[Small Timeskip]

Xenovia challenged me to a fight and I accepted her challenge.

And now i was standing at the place where we were practicing for the ball tournament.

Shidou Irina and Xenovia were standing in front of me. Enveloping me and our surroundings was a barrier made from red aura.

Irina=Then let’s start.

Xenovia=I'm interested in the strength of the so called Demon King.

Y/n=..........

Irina=Hyoudou Y/n-kun. When I met the boy that I haven’t seen for so long, and he was a Demon……… I was shocked.

Y/n=Shidou Irina…… Can I call you Irina? Do we have to fight? This fight is meaningless.

Irina=A pitiful Hyoudou Y/n-kun. What trick has destiny played on us! I went to England because I found out that I can use holy swords, and I thought that I could be a representative of God! Aaah, this also must be a trial that God has given me! The land that I haven’t been back in for so long! A harsh destiny where my childhood friend is a Demon.

Irina=The way time moves is harsh! But by moving forward, I will turn into someone with the true belief towards God! Now    Y/n-kun! I will give judgment to you with this Excalibur! Amen!

Y/n=I killed the person you called God thousands of years ago but why do you still believe in him. Anyway if you want a fight, i Will give it.

I took the baseball bat that was on the edge of the arena and then returned to my old position.

Y/n=This should be more than enough.

Irina=Use your real weapon!

Y/n=Why? This baseball bat is enough for me.

Suddenly.

*CLASH*

Xenovia try to attack me but i blocked her attack with my baseball bat.

Xenovia shocked after i blocked her attack with my baseball bat.

Xenovia=How this even possible?

Y/n=Everything is possible for me.

Irina=Here I come, Y/n-kun!

Irina rushed in slashing towards me.

I easyly dodged all of her attack.

Irina=why don't you attack me?

Y/n=Because i don't want to.

I then jumped back.

Xenovia=you are too naive!

*KACHING!*

Xenovia swing her sword toward me but i blocked her attack again. Her sword is now slightly cracked from hitting my baseball bat too hard.

Xenovia=.......!

Xenovia became speechless after her sword cracked.

I pointed my baseball bat upwards then thrust it into the ground.

*DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!*

My attack caused a big crater and made the red aura barrier around the arena destroyed.

Irina=What the..... How....

Xenovia=I-Impossible...

Y/n=Do you still want to continue?

Irina/Xenovia=No.....

Y/n=Okay.

I then put the baseball bat that I was holding to the place where I took it.

Y/n=Time to go home-

Xenovia=Damn! My sword is cracked, what should i do now.

Y/n=Ent!

suddenly a magic circle appeared around Xenovia and Irina.

Their wounds were instantly healed and their swords were instantly repaired.

Xenovia=What this? My sword is not cracked anymore!

Irina=And our wounds... Disappear!

Y/n=You're welcome.

Xenovia/Irina=Huh?

Y/n=Let's go home, Asia.

Asia=Hai.

Irina=Wait!

Y/n=Gatom!

We then left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 205 12
Hiroki Kusuchi is a high schooler who attends Kuoh Academy, he is an all around average guy with nothing sticking out about him. One day he ends up r...
5.2K 184 10
You were raised by a scientist who was a little paranoid at times. You also meet a boy named Issei Hyoudou during your childhood. You both were invol...
2.7K 79 6
(Highschool DxD X Urusei Yatsura) Issei hyoudou is destined to be killed by Raynare, and be reborn as a Devil in the Service of Rias Gremory, eventua...
239K 3.6K 49
this is my first story, so please bear with it all characters and pictures that appear in this story are not owned by me. this will be a harem story