Valentina - [wlw]

By femmestories

The story of how a shy elementary teacher still exploring her sexuality becomes involved with two of her stud... More

author note
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty eight
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one

aesthetics

143K 2.1K 2.1K
By femmestories

Valentina
• Age: 28
Occupation: Bookings & Publishing for a fashion company
• Mom of twins, Nani and Vivi

Evie
Age: 25
Occupation: Kindergarten teacher
• Shy, reserved, creative, empathetic

*I will no longer include the twins photos in this book since they are not public figures. But if you'd like to look up their mom's page, it is @ brookeiseppi on instagram*

Nani & Vivi

• Age: 6
Nani: outgoing, outspoken
Vivi: quiet, cautious

Side Characters

Addie
Best friend/roommate to Evie
• Girlfriend to Hannah

Hannah
Friend of Evie's and girlfriend to Addie

Lilly
• Friend of Evie, Hannah and Addie

Baylor
• Professor at University
• Old college friend of Evie's

A/N:

Hi loves! This is Des (former co-writer and now permanent owner of this account)! For those who don't know I am now taking over for Austyn but I have been writing with her since the beginning of this book.

So your favorite character's storylines are in good hands <3

I will not be speaking on Austyn's behalf out of respect for her privacy. If you would like to know more about her situation it was posted on twitter by her before she handed over the accounts to me.

I'm excited to start writing again for you guys and hope to have many more interactions with you guys. So far yall crack me tf up or make me go soft with your kind words about welcoming in officially or making me feel less nervous about taking over. (I swear I thought yall would hate me..)

As I repost this story, no major changes are being made to the story. However some details about Evie's story will be less graphic or detailed because that's how Wattpad's guidelines work. I also apologize for no GIFS this time.. I think that's what got this story in trouble in the first place SOO.. if I do decide to post any gifs or more graphic photos of the main characters, they will be on twitter and I will let yall know if I post any.. towards the end of the chapter.

I hope you enjoyed the new aesthetics because they're all so damn attractive and I feel like a potato now..

- Des

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 20.4K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...
159K 4.8K 35
Kelsey Martinez is starting her new job as a 1st grade teacher. On her first day she has a unexpected encounter with one of her students father.
947K 24.7K 27
"It's not that I don't want you doing this with me" she said closing her eyes tightly and putting her head back on the pillow as her hands gripped my...
37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...