Valentina - [wlw]

By femmestories

The story of how a shy elementary teacher still exploring her sexuality becomes involved with two of her stud... More

author note
aesthetics
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty eight
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one

fourteen

84K 2.6K 5.4K
By femmestories

A week later...

Evie's view:

I stepped inside of the small diner where I'm supposed to meet Parker for lunch. I ended up having to reschedule our plans because I had some extra work to get done.

It was only a small walk from the hospital so he was already here. Sitting down in a booth looking at the menu.

"Hey!" I said walking up to the booth and sitting down in front of him.

"Hey gorgeous" he chuckled setting the menu down. "How are you?"

"I'm good. Just super hungry" I said smiling grabbing my own menu. Everything sounded so good and I hadn't had greasy food in forever.

"Well pick whatever you like, it's my treat" Parker winked making me blush a little.

I ended up ordering myself a huge plate of fries along with a milkshake that I told Parker we could share.

"So what have you been up to lately?" He asked sipping on his water.

"Mmm, mostly work. Nothing too exciting" I shrugged a little.

It was true though. Ever since being basically rejected by Valentina and getting into a fight days later. I had stuck to the same boring routine of waking up, working from 8 to 3 and then coming home.

Repeat.

I hadn't really seen her since our fight because now Abby, her maid would pick them up from school.

"Well it's a good thing I got you to come out today then" Parker chuckled. "But my life is usually about the same, routine wise. New patients but same stuff. It can get old after a while"

I nodded agreeing just as our food arrived.

We talked through our lunch as Parker told me some horror and hilarious stories about the department he works in. I got to know him a bit better, like how he just recently turned 30. He lives with his daughter plus a dog named Max and is obsessed with movies.

I giggled sipping on the straw to the milkshake we shared as he drank from the other side.

"We probably look like teenagers" I laughed wiping the corners of my mouth with a napkin.

Parker rolled his eyes playfully making me swoon at his looks and jawline. He really was a good looking guy.

"Shit.." he muttered looking down at his watch. "I'm running late and need to get back" Parker took out his wallet and placed some bills onto the table.

"Oh okay. Well thank you so much for lunch, it was nice to catch up a little" I smiled standing up with him and walking out to the parking lot.

"Same here Evie. Maybe we can do something this weekend? I'm off so you could come over or I could plan something for us to do" Parker said stopping by my car.

"Yeah I'd like that.. I'll text you?" I replied blushing slightly. Parker grinned and stepped closer to me tucking a piece of stray hair behind my ear.

"I can't wait then. See you later Evie.." he leaned down kissing my cheek. Making my blush turn a darker color.

I awkwardly waved goodbye as Parker left to his own car. I groaned inwardly and rolled my eyes opening my car door and sitting down.

Everything I did around him was so awkward and weird. I never knew how to act just like I didn't when I was with Valentina at times.

My hand stopped at trying to start the car as her name stayed in my head.

Though I was royally pissed at her, I missed Valentina. I missed her smirks, her eyes, her accent, that rare smile she'd show when looking at the girls.

Again I groaned, banging my forehead on the steering wheel. Wishing things were different.

Why couldn't she just admit she didn't like me in any way other way than physical? I might've been okay with being fuck buddies. Ok.. maybe not but still.

I would've understood she didn't want to start another relationship right now. But instead she sent me mixed signals and intentionally got me overly involved with her life. Mostly by allowing me to know so much about her past.

If anything I would've liked to have been friends if we couldn't be together.

But now even that is off the table and it's Valentina's fault. She never once tried to call or text after I left that restroom.

She allowed me to walk out of there with a broken heart. One she never intended to repair and I don't think she ever will.

Valentina wasn't capable of it. She was someone who liked to manipulate other people and didn't care who she hurt in the end. As long as she got whatever she wanted.

. . .
Valentina's view:

"I don't care if he's busy, put him on the fucking phone or he won't have anymore meetings to attend to after today"

I held the phone to my ear pacing back and forth behind my desk.

No matter my position in this job, the men still acted like they held some sort of power over me. Even when their job title was the lowest of my secretary's.

Right now I was dealing with some asshole who made a decision without my input or say.

After yelling at the stupid man for a solid ten minutes and threatening his job, I hung up. I sat back down in my chair huffing and ruffling my hands through my hair. Not noticing my secretary Britt, had walked in.

"Rough day?" She asked, the sound of her heels coming closer.

"Yeah.." I sighed. "Because the men here are worthless and can't do their own damn job right or know how to respect their higher ups"

Britt chuckled and sat on the edge of my desk. "Let's go out for drinks and dinner, you look like you could use a good glass of wine and maybe some pasta. I didn't see you leave for lunch earlier" she said tilting her head.

I looked up at Britt shrugging. "I had more important things to do and I ate an apple so I'm not dying" I rubbed my own temples. "But.. wine and pasta does sound really nice" I whined.

Britt and I had known each other for years. She was the only person I trusted at this company and the one person I could go to for any other issues.

My contact with other women was limited.

"Great! Let's go, it's already 6 and I'm starving" Britt hopped off my desk making me eye the bottom of her skirt.

I smirked to myself, leaning down to grab my purse and walk out with her to the parking lot.

. . .

The restaurant was packed since it was dinner time so we were seated outside. Thankfully it was breezy and the cold front had slowly started to come in.

"So, have you done any Christmas shopping yet?" Britt asked looking down at the menu.

"No. Normally I have someone else do it for me because I hate fighting the crowds. But I probably should start now seeing as we only have about two weeks left" I scoffed.

We ordered our drinks and food when the waiter came. Then made small talk over some work related things.

"Are you okay? You seem more off than usual"

I moved my eyes from staring out onto the busy street to Britt. "Yeah.. yeah I'm okay"

"Doesn't seem like it, and your face kinda says it all too" Britt raised an eyebrow taking a sip of her wine. "Is it a woman?"

My mouth frowned at her question. "I hate you.." I pouted turning my attention back onto the streets. Britt laughed, "So I was right... who is she?".

I sighed then took a big drink from my glass before answering. I sat back in the chair crossing my arms and a leg over the other.

"She's my girl's teacher..." I replied softly. Moving some of my hair that blew in my face from the cold wind.

"Wow.. is she hot?" Britt asked.

I narrowed my eyes at her shaking my head disapprovingly. "Seriously..?"

"What? I'm curious.." Britt shrugged. "Maybe I have a chance now" she winked.

I stared back at her with a death glare, daring her to continue.

"Damn..." she laughed holding her wine glass up to her mouth. "She must be something that you're already so possessive"

I rolled my eyes looking back at the busy street. Ignoring Britt's comment about my possessiveness.

I wasn't possessive... I had no reason to be. Evie and I weren't together. It was now something of the past and a mistake.. just.. one big mistake. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

"Valentina!" A voice yelled across from me making me jump.

My eyes snapped to Britt who was staring at me curiously. "Lost you there for a minute. Anything you want to talk about?"

I stayed silent shaking my head glancing at our waiter who brought the food to table.

"Thank you..." I mumbled into my fist as I leaned my mouth against it.

The waiter left leaving us to eat in peace. Britt opened her napkin to place in her lap before she spoke again.

"Valentina you're never like this and you haven't been with anyone in years. So talk" Britt said stabbing her fork into her salad.

I watched her eat for a few seconds then sighed rubbing my forehead as my eyes closed.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to actually talk about my feelings for once and get feedback. My wine bottles at home didn't exactly have the best advice. They just listened and gave me a temporary solution to the problem.

I opened my eyes and sat up in my chair to begin eating my food before it got cold.

"Her name is Evie.. but the girls call her Miss Love. She's a kindergarten teacher obviously" I started off. Pushing my food around on the plate.

"She's..." I paused staring down at my food. A small smile threatening it's way to form across my lips. "amazing.. with the girls" I quickly added. Glancing at Britt who was chewing but had a grin on her face. "Mhmm and?" She said telling me that she detected my bullshit move and to continue talking.

"She's sweet.. funny, kind, clumsy.." I laughed softly remembering how many times she's fallen in front of me. "So damn clumsy but.. she's also very smart. Loving and caring"

"So all the perfect qualities a person should have? Ok. Well, this Evie girl sounds nice and all but now I wanna know what happened between you two. That has you so worked up" Britt said then sipping her wine.

I sighed then swallows my food after quickly taking a bite.

"We had a fight.."

"About what exactly? Come on Valentina stop beating around the bush. Just spill it out already" Britt said firmly giving me a look.

I rolled my eyes eating some of my food and then continuing. "It was because I ignored her feelings one day when we were in the park after breakfast. She spent the night with us at my parents house on thanksgiving because some shit happened and we.. slept together. But just slept and cuddled, nothing else" I took a big courage sip of my wine as I remembered that night.

Letting Evie lay in my arms felt so right. Her small frame fit perfectly against mine and I never wanted to let go.

Her hair smelled like whatever fruity shampoo she used and her skin was soft letting me know she probably moisturized a lot.

"Evie got excited over getting flowers in the park and I told her that she should have become a florist not teacher. Then she told me she could've but then that means she wouldn't have met me. I didn't say anything really after that.." I shrugged looking at Britt. "I drove her home and it was so awkward but I knew she was mad at me by then. A day or so later I saw her at a cafe while I was at a lunch meeting and she was with some girl. They were holding hands and it irritated me to the point where I followed Evie to the restroom. I ended up getting in her face and acting like a bitch, telling her she was dumb. Then accused her of just using me as an experiment"

Britt scoffed across from me shaking her head in disappointment. "You fucked up royally"

I glared back at her. "Yeah thanks I know that Britt. Now I don't know what to do besides move on and forget about it. She yelled back at me that day telling me how wrong I was and that the girl with her wasn't a date. It was her teaching assistant" I groaned leaning my head against my hand on the chair's arm rest.

"Well, if you really like this girl then you need to win her back. Don't wait until it's too late and someone else sweeps her off of her feet Val" Britt said looking at me with a stern look.

She was right. Like hell if I allow someone like Evie to just walk out of my life.

For the first time in years I've finally found someone who didn't irritate the fuck out of me and my girls loved spending time with.

Evie wasn't a snob, she wasn't after my money, my business or my looks. She genuinely cared and showed it in the sweetest ways. Whenever I opened up to her about Yolei I felt like she was really listening and feeling every emotion I expressed when speaking.

She was patient with me and knew the right way to address the subject with my girls.

My girls are my world and normally by now I would've ripped someone's head off for even getting them to talk about Yolei. I had always feared the subject would have a negative affect on Nani and Vivi. They were too young to be explained all the details of death and the pain their mother went through.

Evie knew what we were going through though. She knew how to approach our situation appropriately and my girls have never been so openly excited about talking about their mama before.

It makes me feel good to know Evie instilled that in them. That talking about their past loved one doesn't have to be sad. It can be happy and comforting.

"Let me ask you this. Do you like this girl? Like deep down you know for sure you have feelings for Evie" Britt asked.

I thought for a split second and then nodded.

"Okay see, it's that simple. You're into her but you're afraid of what the future holds, and that's okay. Everyone pretty much is" Britt reached across the table placing her hand on top of my free hand. "I know things have been hard for you since Yolei passed but I don't think she'd want you sitting around drinking to feel better"

My mouth opened a bit at this.

"And yes I know about the wine you keep hidden at work. I'm not dumb Val, I know you drink more than you should and the last time I was at your house I found a random empty bottle in the guest bathroom" Britt gave me another look.

"Anyways, you need to stop being afraid of possibly being in another relationship. I can see you really like this girl and I don't want you fucking this up. You deserve to be happy and you deserve love. No one is ever going to replace Yolei, Val.." Britt squeezed my hand looking at me with a softer expression.

Tears unwillingly filled my eyes and I quickly wiped them away not wanting to cry in front of anyone around us.

"I know that..." I heard my own voice crack. "I'm just scared like you said. Scared that something is going to happen or that it won't work out because of me" I sniffled wiping my eyes again.

"Don't feel that way Val. You haven't even tried to emotionally involved with this girl yet face to face. The fact that you've been able to control yourself around her also says a lot" Britt chuckled.

I laughed a little with her shaking my head. "She's only ever been with one woman before and it's funny because I heard it all on Halloween at a nightclub"

Britt and I both laughed until we calmed down.

"I'm serious though babe. You need to get out there and take a leap of faith.. do it for you and the girls. You said she's amazing with the girls and I'm sure they love her to death since she's their teacher. Maybe talk with them first? If the girls are also part of your concern.. I bet they'd be thrilled to know you wanna make Evie your girlfriend" Britt giggled noticing my blush towards the end of what she said.

I bit back a smile and stared at the table for a few seconds then looked back up at Britt.

"Okay fine" I sat back in my chair raising my hands up in surrender. "I'm just gonna say fuck it and go for it" I smiled a little thinking of seeing Evie's beautiful face again.

I wanted her back and I was going to get her one way or another, no matter what.

Bella patted my hand again softly giving me an encouraging smile. "Atta girl!"

I chuckled softly moving my hand back to grab my glass. My eyes glanced up in time to see the blonde who whole heartedly likely hated my guts right now. Her hazel stared back at me with so much anger but she then immediately looked away as a worker came to hand Evie her bag.

"Fucking great" I muttered rubbing my forehead.

"What?" Britt asked looking around.

"Evie is here and was staring at us, she probably thinks that this" I motioned between the two of us. "is a date or something"

"Well what the hell are you doing here?! Get your ass up and chase her to her car!" Britt yelled gaining the attention of some diners.

I blushed hushing her and stood up throwing my napkin down on the table.

Just in time Evie stormed out of the restaurants front doors making me hop my ass over the fence. Hauling it towards her down the sidewalk as she quickly walked away from me to her car.

This woman had me hopping fences for her in $2,000 heels and a power suit that I just had steamed this morning. The things I do for this girl, I swear.

I ran as fast I could down the sidewalk without tripping or breaking a heel in order to get to Evie.

As soon as I reached her she tried opening her front door to the car but I shut it with my hand.

"Evie..." I said breathlessly wondering why the hell I was so out of breath. I worked out regularly and right now I sounded like a toy without it's squeak box.

"I don't want to see you or speak to you Valentina. Now move.." she said with a shaky voice.

"Evie please... we need to talk about what happened" I begged.

After a few seconds she finally turned around letting me look at her beautiful face up close. But her eyes were glossed over making me concerned.

"I think your date is waiting for you, so now wouldn't be the best time" she mumbled clearing her throat.

"I'm not on a date Evie. She's my assistant and we were actually just talking about you" I reached out moving her hair behind her ear.

Evie stared at my hand then back at me as I did this. "Why...?"

"Because she noticed how unhappy I was the past few days and I trust her with the information I told her. It was also kind of nice to talk to someone who wasn't a bottle of wine or my mind" I chuckled a little.

I looked down at her seriously. Watching her eyes stay a little glossed over still.

"Evie.. this probably isn't the best place to do this but, will you please let me explain my side to what happened? I never meant to be so cruel to you and I never used you for my own needs. If you give me even just thirty minutes I'd like to explain it all to you..." I begged with my eyes.

Evie stared up at me for a few seconds. Searching my eyes for a sign of any stray lie.

"Okay.." she mumbled. "And I'm sorry for being dumb and accusing you of being on a date. You're free to do whatever you want.. I went on a date anyways earlier today"

I raised a brow feeling a pang of jealousy strike me.

"A date? Really? With whom if I may ask?"

Evie looked at me nervously then avoided eye contact. "U-uhh um.. Parker. He's the guy that came to check up on me that night you showed up at my house"

I took a deep breath and nodded trying to remain calm and composed.

"Well.. hopefully that went good" I said awkwardly not really knowing how to respond.

Evie forced a smile back. "Yeah, but we're just friends no kissing or anything" she shrugged. I wasn't sure why she felt the need to explain that but it made me want to laugh.

"Good. Because otherwise I'd make you bleach your mouth first if I were to kiss you right now" I snickered watching her face turn into a cute expression as if she was offended.

She gently hit me on the arm making me laugh some more and grab her hand.

Both of our laughter died down a bit when we realized we were holding hands. I glanced at Evie seeing her staring back at me with the same look. "So.. I'll text you? To see when we can meet up to talk. I have to go because the girls are waiting for me at home and it's getting late" I said.

Evie nodded offering a small smile. "Ok.. but I'm still mad at you" she pointed out frowning.

I chuckled rolling my eyes and yanked her closer to me from holding her hand. She stumbled into my body grunting a bit and cautiously looked up.

"You can't stay mad forever.." I grinned down at her. Evie blushed looking down at the sidewalk and then glanced back up.

"I'll explain everything and make it up to you soon Evie... I promise" I stared into her hazel eyes searching for a sign that told me I should kiss her. I knew she likely was still a bit upset and I didn't want to force myself on her just because the current mood was lighthearted.

"Can I kiss you..?" I asked softly.

Evie's eyes widened a bit but she nodded smiling slightly, squeezing my hand a bit in the process. I bit back a smile and leaned down placing my free hand against her red cheek, pressing a soft kiss to her lips.

"Bye Evie.." I said against whispering against her slightly parted lips. I chuckled and stood up straight waving goodbye to the frozen blonde in front of me, then walked back to where Britt stood smiling like an idiot.

"WELL?!" She yelled making me hush her again.

"Well what? She agreed to hearing me out" I shrugged acting like it wasn't a big deal. Even though I was screaming on the inside and jumping up and down about getting to kiss Evie.

Britt scoffed walking with me to our cars. "Besides that! You two fucking kissed?! How good are you at smooth talking? Oh my god I bet you're going have make up sex now!" Britt gasped turning towards me as we walked. "Damn, can I watch? I bet she's a freak in bed" she laughed making me hit her. "Ow!" Britt pouted rubbing her arm.

"I was just saying! I dated a girl like Evie once and she was total opposite of how she acted in the streets. She's totally a top" Britt said making glare at her for the way she was talking. "And you my dear.. are going to be the bottom" she sang towards the end.

"Okay, you know what? I'm looking for a new assistant tomorrow" I laughed unlocking my car.

"No you won't, you love me!" Britt screamed at my window as I closed the door and turned the car on.

I jokingly flipped her off smiling and in turn she blew me a kiss goodbye before walking off to her own car. I sat there laughing in my car shaking my head at how ridiculous Britt was and wondering how the hell I ever hired her crazy ass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...
77K 2.5K 52
"𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮." "𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮?" - "we are...
1.1M 28.7K 95
This is the story based on Fifty Shades of Grey. As the title suggests it'll be the gay version of the book, the storyline might change at some point...
1.5M 81.9K 82
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...