šš‚š™¾ššššš™¾šš†

By theerawestbtc

"š™° š™»š™øššƒššƒš™»š™“ š™²šš„ššƒ š™“š™°šš‚š™“šš‚ ššƒš™·š™“ š™æš™°š™øš™½ š™¹šš„šš‚ššƒ š™° š™»š™øššƒššƒš™»š™“ š™±š™øššƒ." *šš‚š™·š™¾ššššƒ šš‚ššƒš™¾ššššˆ* ... More

šš‰š™“ššš™¾.
š™¾š™½š™“.
ššƒšš†š™¾.
ššƒš™·ššš™“š™“.
š™µš™¾šš„šš.
š™µš™øšš…š™“.
šš‚š™øšš‡.
šš‚š™“šš…š™“š™½.
š™“š™øš™¶š™·ššƒ.
š™½š™øš™½š™“.
ššƒš™“š™½.
š™“š™»š™“šš…š™“š™½.
ššƒšš†š™“š™»šš…š™“.
ššƒš™·š™øššššƒš™“š™“š™½.
š™µš™¾šš„ššššƒš™“š™“š™½.
š™µš™øš™µššƒš™“š™“š™½.
šš‚š™øšš‡ššƒš™“š™“š™½.
šš‚š™“šš…š™“š™½ššƒš™“š™“š™½.
š™“š™øš™¶š™·ššƒš™“š™“š™½.
š™½š™øš™½š™“ššƒš™“š™“š™½.
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ.
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ-ššƒšš†š™¾.
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ-ššƒš™·ššš™“š™“.
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ-š™µš™¾šš„šš.
ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ-š™µš™øšš…š™“.

ššƒšš†š™“š™½ššƒššˆ-š™¾š™½š™“.

14.8K 810 809
By theerawestbtc

𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙼𝙴𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙱𝚁𝙾𝚆𝙽♧︎
𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙻𝙴, 𝙽𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙰 𓇽
𝙹𝚄𝙻𝚈 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

*excuse any mistakes, may not have been proofread*

~

"So how long you been doing this shit, you know working for yo daddy ?" Que asked puffing his blunt.

I was sitting here high as hell with my eyes low.

I felt like my whole body was in the clouds or some shit.

"Umm, ion know, I'm tryna remember." I told him with my eyes still hanging low.

"Damn you zooted ain't you ?" He laughed looking closely at me.

"Hell yea, ian never felt this high before." I pushed myself up sitting up straight against the headboard.

"But I think since I was about 14 or 15. Mo, my sister been doing it since then too. She a year older than me tho so she was older than me at that time." I answered.

I noticed he kept checking his phone frequently and it was getting on my last nerve.

But I knew he was probably checking in with his boss or something.

yea, i heard his entire convo because i left my phone in the car with the voice recording on.

i trust no nigga who comes out the blue working for my daddy.

"You ever killed a nigga before ?" He asked me looking suspicious.

It was as if this nigga was tryna get me to admit to certain shit or get information out of me.

he wasn't go get it.

"Yea. You ?" I kept it short and simple.

"Yea but never nobody I knew." He finished still eyeing me.

"What you mean by that ?" I asked playing dumb.

"Meaning ian never kill nobody who I knew, like somebody close." He explained.

"Shit wouldn't matter to me if I did or didn't. I got a job to do, ian got time to be sympathizing for nobody." I shrugged drinking some of my arizona.

fruit punch flavor is the best.

"I feel you. But tell me bout yo self, ion know shit bout you only that you bold and mean as hell at times." He shook his head chuckling.

"I mean there isn't much to me, my ma and dad divorced but toxic as hell, I got a ex-bestfriend who don't know how to stop playing with females feelings and I got a sister named Mo. That pretty much sums up my shitty ass life."

of course there was more to my life but i wasn't finna give this nigga more info than needed.

he already basically know that me and the crew killed Red or had some to do wit it.

"Its mo' to it than that. But ian go push you right now." He said coming over to sit by me on the bed.

color me uncomfortable.

"You a lil close sir." I told him scooting over some.

6 feet apart at all times.

"Damn, a nigga can't sit next to you na' ?" He faked being hurt putting his hand over his heart.

"I mean, I just don't trust niggas."

"You can trust me tho, I would never hurt you." He tried reassuring me putting his arm around my shoulder pulling me back.

"Uhn uhn see you doing too much." I fake giggled.

nigga was being mad touchey right now.

"Look at me." He said but I kept my face straight.

He gripped my chin harshly and turned my face towards him.

"Hmm. Scared and shit." His deep voice stated giving me chills.

if i didn't know he was a opp, mighta let him have a lil piece of the cookie.

"Me, scared ? Could neva." I waved him off with my hand.

"You go be mine soon, if we make it that far of course, as friends. " He said but for some reason that shit made me uneasy.

"No cause see ion fuck wit opps. And precisely I'm kinda still into the last nigga who told me that shit." I got up swiftly going over to my purse.

"Now you see you had me fooled when you first came but now I know everything." I reached in and got my glock raising it out slowly in front of me before turning around slowly with it pressed against my chest.

"So." I aimed it at him but I wasn't the only one strapped up because when I turned around I was looking directly at his gun that he had aimed between my eyes.

"Ian stupid lil ma. I knew you probably heard my convo from earlier, I was just waiting to see what you was gone do." He shrugged chuckling but not once budging with the gun.

"So you gone kill me or what ? Either way one of us go have to die and sad to say its not go be me love." I teased putting my other hand on the gun.

"You choose." He shrugged.

"Get that shit out my girl face." I heard the door bust open and Desean voice.

"Damn, yall just all knew huh ?" Que said not listening and still aiming at me.

"Nigga we been knew. I seen you before at Red house before he got killed. You his brother ain't you ?" Desean remembered as I jerked my head back shocked.

I figured that Que and Red was related in some typa way but I did not think they was siblings.

Brothers to be exact.

"So you knew but yo dumbass girl here welcomed me wit open arms and almost open legs." Desean said.

I started to shoot that nigga right then and there in his balls but something stopped me.

"Fuck you say nigga ?" Desean angrily spat jerking the gun coming closer to Que who still didn't budge.

Que still had his gun aimed at me and I had mine aimed at him. Letting down our guns right now was not an option because either way, one of us was going to die.

"You heard me pussy, I was finna tap that ass." Que provoked making Desean shoot him in the knee.

"OWW FUCK !!" Que yelled out in pain dropping the gun making it go off and create a bullet hole in the wall after it hit the floor.

"You was supposed to let me do it." I whined looking at Desean.

"Fuck up cause I can't believe you let this nigga fool you at first when he first came to the warehouse. Yo daddy gone beat yo ass probably when we get back." Desean said going over to Que who was holding his knee in pain.

"Now, you got a choice. You either go switch sides or you go die. Don't matter to me cause I'll kill yo ass without blinking." Desean told him as Que scowled up at him.

"Ian go do shit. Imma get revenge for my brother one way or the other." Que said.

"Ight." Desean shot him in the other kneecap making him scream out in pain once again as blood oozed out of both of his kneecaps now.

"Oh see, this is so damn ghetto. Kiani close the door before these white people come in here." Black said covering his mouth coming in with Kiani, Mo, and Kaso.

"Desean always have to do some ghetto shit in a nice caucasian hotel." Kaso shook his head looking down at Que who was now mugging all of us.

"What he do ?" Mo questioned standing by me.

"Nigga a opp. This Red brother." Desean informed squatting down to Que level.

"Now, imma ask you again. You go switch sides or you wanna die ?" He asked Que again who was breathing harshly now.

"Ight man damn ! I'll switch but it ain't go stop other niggas from coming after you and everybody else who had some to do wit killing my brother." Que said sitting up against the wall.

this hotel had blood all on the floor now.

cleanup crew was gone have to come thru cause ian got time to go to jail or get charged extra for messing up these people carpet.

"We ain't never been scared of nobody. We'll kill em as they come. Black people always getting me out of character." Black said mugging Que.

"What we do wit him now ?" I asked sitting my gun down on the table.

"Go have to go back to the warehouse to boss and tell him about this nigga. Tee go do some wit him, believe that." Mo said as we all nodded in agreement.

"We gotta leave tonight then, cleanup crew can come and clean all the blood this nigga done oozed onto the carpet. Everybody needa go pack they shit. Me and Samani go carry Mr. Crippled to the car, we gone go out the back so nobody see or questions be asked. " Desean said and everybody walked out the room going back to their rooms to pack leaving just us with Que.

"Don't bleed on me nigga." Desean mugged helping Que up roughly.

"Ow fuck ! Be gentle as least." Que groaned as I put his other arm over my shoulder.

"You a former and still is, opp." Desean roughly kicked Que in his leg where his knee was still bleeding badly and Que screamed in pain but I covered his mouth.

this nigga go be done got us caught.

"Desean, quit being childish. Somebody might hear his lil white girl screams."

We made it to the door and I opened it the best I could considering I was tryna hold Que up at the same time and we carried Que all the way down the hall to the backdoor leading out the hotel.

Pushing through the door we made it to our private driver SUV where he was waiting to open the door.

"Another one ?" James, our driver chuckled opening the door allowing us to put Que in the backseat.

"Yup, hope his ass don't die accidentally on purpose on the way back." Desean said walking back in.

"Go pack the rest of yo shit and we all go meet downstairs. Don't be waisting time and shit either tryna be extra, hurry yo ass up. I'm finna call the cleanup crew now." Desean instructed getting on his phone putting it up to his ear walking away.

I huffed and did as told making it back to my room packing up everything and made sure to grab my phone.

I grabbed my bags and got on the elevator taking it down to the main lobby where the rest of the crew was waiting.

"Samani ride wit that Que nigga, make sure he stay conscience." Kaso said.

"Okay."

I made it the SUV with Que in it and got in seeing him still laid out on the backseat looking half damn dead.

I slapped his face to see if he was still alive and he was sadly.

"You gone be ight. James lets go." I turned back around in my seat as James pulled off.

One hell of a day.

vote, comment.

this chap was a lil longer than my other ones.

confused on anything ?

did you like ?🌚

currently dreading school online today. 🤦🏽‍♀️anyone else ?

byess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

998K 36.2K 72
"š˜øš˜¦ š˜“š˜©š˜°š˜¶š˜­š˜„ š˜«š˜¶š˜“š˜µ š˜„š˜° š˜øš˜©š˜¢š˜µš˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³ š˜øš˜¦ š˜øš˜¢š˜Æš˜µ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜µš˜¦š˜­š˜­ š˜¦š˜·š˜¦š˜³š˜ŗš˜°š˜Æš˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜øš˜¦ š˜§š˜¦š˜­š˜­ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜µš˜© š˜¦š˜¢š˜¤...
28.8K 1.1K 9
š—œš—¼š—» š˜‚š˜€š˜‚š—®š—¹š—¹š˜† š—·š˜‚š˜€š˜ š—±š—¼ š˜š—µš—¶š˜€ š—³š—¼š—æ š—®š—»š˜†š—Æš—¼š—±š˜†...
976K 38.8K 50
š€š«šž š²šØš® š­š”ššš­ š¬šØš¦šžš›šØšš² š–š”šØ š¬šžšžš¬ šš š°ššš„š„ ššš§š š›š«šžššš¤š¬ š¢š­? š€š«šž š²šØš® š«šžšššš² š­šØ šŸš¢š š”š­ š£š®š¬š­ š­šØ...
816K 28.1K 27
š˜Ŗš˜„š˜¬ š˜øš˜©š˜ŗ š˜øš˜¢š˜µš˜µš˜±š˜¢š˜„ š˜„š˜¦š˜­š˜¦š˜µš˜¦š˜„ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜µš˜Ŗš˜µš˜­š˜¦ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜„š˜¦š˜“š˜¤š˜³š˜Ŗš˜±š˜µš˜Ŗš˜°š˜Æ