Rollercoaster (Sequel to "So...

By RoseFarihaHarvestar

[ COMPLETED BOOK!] (The next part to So We Meet Again?) Bianca leaves Bradford after meeting up with Zayn and... More

Author's note and Acknowlegements
Chapter 1~ Regrets, Mistakes, they're Memories Made.
Chapter 2~ Speechless.
Chapter 3~ Big Steps to Little Things.
Chapter 4~ Live While We Are Young... for Now!
Chapter 5~ Countdown.
Chapter 6~ For the Better or for the Worst.
Chapter 7~ Remembering my Summer Love.
Chapter 8~ To Wave a Farewell.
Chapter 9~ The Warm Welcome turns Ugly.
Chapter 10~ Double Faces.
Chapter 12~ Scars of Pain and the Unexpected.
Chapter 13~ Wedding Woes.
Chapter 14~Surprises and Much more.
Chapter 15~ Hazel eyes.
Chapter 16~Give me Love.
Additional Chapter to Chapter 16~ Give me Love (Zayn's P.O.V)
Chapter 17~ Good News and Bad News.
Chapter18~ Missing Pieces.
Chapter 19~ Shocked!
Chapter 20~ Related.
Chapter 21~ The B-M Plan.
Chapter 22~ The B-M Plan Continues.
Chapter 23~ The Gathering.
Chapter 24~ Finding Her.
Chapter 25~ The Truth to it All.
Chapter 26~ The Murder's Wife.
Chapter 27~ Forget the Past, Spend the Present, and Live for the Future.
Chapter 28~ Meeting Her.
Chapter 29~ Beautiful Disaster.
Author's note!
Chapter 30~For Every Action There is a Reaction!
Chapter 31~ One Weeks Time.
Chapter 32~ London.
Chapter 33~ Bradford and Memories.
Author's Note!
Chapter 34~ New Lives, Recollected.
Author's Note
Chapter 35~ Rollercoaster

Chapter 11~ Tortured.

4.3K 70 56
By RoseFarihaHarvestar

The way Zain pulled himself in and out of me was torture. Yes, torture, I say. It was the most crucial pain ever.  I felt like the more he pushed inwards, the more I felt like he was ripping me apart. I could feel the blood trickling over my leg and onto the bedsheets.I tried to scream in agony but it was no use. No one could hear me. Even I felt like I couldn't hear myself, too. I stopped screaming and let him be finished with my body. Then he stopped. I sighed in relief. I felt him putting my ripped clothes back on me. First, my shirt, pants, and lastly, my socks. He took my blindfold off. I saw him hovering over me with a satisfying smile, topless. Thank goodness for under wears, because I didn't want to see his man parts down there. I had no expression on my face since of the traumatizing event. 

" Are you done?" I asked him. 

"Yes, get up, I need to change the bedsheets before my parents come," he explained. I got up. When I stood, a pool of blood rushed between my legs and onto the floor. I pivoted to the attached bathroom and locked it behind me. I saw my reflection on the cabinet mirror. My skin pale, my lips loss color and my eyes became grey and sorrowful. The only sign of torture was staring right in front of me. It was me.  Someone can tell I've been tortured, not raped but tortured. 

I slid down on the bathroom door and landed on the vinyl floor. I brought my knees close to me and just weep. I wanted to go back to my old life. Where, it was just me, Meena, and "dad. No, I don't want it like old times after finding out the truth about who my real parents are. I want Zayn Malik right, now, beside me. I want his presence, and his comforting words to revitalize from this sickness called fear, and heart break. I want  to hold Ayesha, my god daughter, tight as she is my own and never let her go. 

I got up from my feet and climbed into the tub. As I got up, I noticed a blob of blood where I sat. Blood. The symbol of death, seduction, and genetic coding of what type you are. If only life had a specific blood type to who you are compatible with, then my life would've been completely different.  Now, my life is flipped around. I went down the wrong race track. I must find a way to get back on that track. It wasn't only a race track, more like a rollarcoaster track. I turned on the tap of the shower head and let the water soak a way my sorrows, blood and memories of the past. 

 Christmas was fast approaching and I was planning my upcoming wedding, which me and Zain set the date for January 11. A day after Zayn Malik's birthday. I think Zain purposely set the date on that day because he was cruel that way. UGH! I hated him very much! I want to strangle him, very bad! I still haven't forgiven my father for a dark secret that he kept from me. I only speak to my university friends and Mia, that's it. I moved back in with them a week ago but I don't talk to dad. I don't talk to him during breakfast time, when I see him downstairs or even outside at the grocery store! Anyways, while I was planning for the wedding, one of my friends Shrome called. I picked it up. 

"Hello, Shrome! Long time no talk!" I said. 

She giggled. 

"Hey, Bianca! Yes, I know! I got your wedding invitation. I can make it for sure, darling," she confirmed. 

"That's great! Can't wait to see you and your boyfriend at the wedding."

Shrome has been together with her high school sweetheart since she was 16. They were such a cute couple. Hopefully, they will get married. I would love to see her going down the aisle one day. 

" Bianca, it's been such a long time since we've hung out, so do you wanna go to Scarborough Town centre this afternoon?" she questioned. 

"Sure! It's been such a long time, you know. Can I invite the others,too?" 

"Oh, of course! It's gonna be like the old times!" she exclaimed. I heard something in the background. A male voice. Probably, her boyfriend was with her. 

"Bianca, I gotta go. Call the others and tell them. I'll see you and the others at..... 2:00pm, alright?"

"Yes, perfect. I'll be there, see you, Shrome. Bye love you." 

I hung up. I should start calling the others.As soon as I was about to punch in the numbers, my personal rapist, Zain came barging in. 

"Can I come in... to late, I'm in," he says. I rolled my eyes. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked. 

" Just dropped in to check on you. How's the wedding planning going so far? " 

" I'm great and wedding planning is going great, too. I'm just calling some friends, cause I wanna hang out with them at the mall, this afternoon," I told him. 

"Can I come?" he questioned. 

"Why???"

"Because I want to, I've got nothing to do, and I want to spend time with my fiance," he replied. He sat beside me on my bed and slid his arm around my shoulder, and gave me a creepy smile. I flinched it off.  I nodded. I continued to punch in the number and tell my friends the plan for today. Zain sat there, not moving. I really wanted him to leave. I feel uncomfortable around him. It's hard to believe how someone can be uncomfortable around her fiance but for me it's true. What he did to me, was unbearable to think or speak about. Eventually he left after awhile. I continued to look on line for Indian dresses for the wedding. 

It was around 2:00pm when I saw my friends before my wedding and before they all go off traveling in different places around the world. Obviously, Zain tagged along. The girls and I were walking and catching up at the upper level of the mall. It feels like we haven't talked for years,but it's only been about a year since I left Toronto for Bradford.

" Bianca, how's England?" Anjali asked.

"Anjali, there are no words to describe how beautiful and  it's so live!" I exclaimed. They all laughed. I shrugged. 

"So what's going on with you guys? What are you guys doing  for a living?" I asked. 

"I finished my Masters in Science, and I am going into becoming a heart specialist," Shrome replied, as her boyfriend's arm is around her waist. He brushed  her loose hair off her face. 

" I'm becoming a civil engineer in the New year," Yasamin said. 

" I'm a surgeon and currently working at the hospital," Shreya says.

" I'm an environmental conservator," Anjali implied. I thought about all their occupations . A surgeon, a civil engineer, a heart specialist etc. Then I look at myself as a soon to be bride and house wife. I couldn't finish my master because of my fiance. 

 "What about you Bianca?" Shreya asked. Sweat started to accumulate on the palms of my hands. I gulped really hard and fixed my eyes on the ground. Quick, Bianca! Think of something, I thought to myself. Suddenly, I saw Hollister and decides to go in there for a distraction. 

"Um, hey there's Hollister.... let's go!" 

They all looked at each other suspiciously, shrugged and we ran to the store. We were having so much fun after a year. In the past, the girls and I didn't spend time together because of things that we caught up with. There were a lot of sales today at Hollister. 

I was searching through the hangers of shirts when a helper came up to me. He seemed to be very tall, white skinned with a glazed tan, and had curly blond hair. It was hard to tell because of the dark lighting they had inside the store.  He smiled, I smiled back and continued  to search for a shirt to buy. 

"Hello, miss would you like some help with anything?" he asked in a deep  voice. I predicted that he was older than me. Probably by a year or two. 

"Nope, thanks, but I'm good," I told him. He stood there. He leaned his forehead on one the the rolling hangers. He swung back and forth with it. I could feel him breathing on me a little. 

"What's a pretty girl doing all by herself in a dark store?" he whispered. 

"Excuse me?!" 

I back away from were he was standing. People started to stare for a second then turned away. 

"It's ok baby, don't be scared. Let me take you out for lunch or something," he reassured me. What the fuck is wrong with him? Why is he hitting on me? Then I remembered; the ring! I didn't have my ring  to show that I was taken, but since I didn't have one which meant I was available, single in this case. 

"Sir, Thanks but no thanks, I a--------" 

"HEY! YOU BLOND JERK! STEP AWAY FROM MY FIANCE!"  Zain intervened. He came storming in, stomping his feet, nose flaring out. I got scared and stepped two giant steps back. Sweat formed onto my forehead. 

"Oh, so this is your fiance.... sorry man, I-I didn't mean to, I mean she had no ring on, I-I t-thought that s-she was s-single," the worker stuttered. 

"OH! REALLY?! YOU CALLING HER A LIAR! I'LL SHOW YOU" he bellowed. Now, all eyes were on the worker and on Zain. He is such an embarrassment!  Zain rolled his fists up, eyes burrowed, nose crinkled, lips pursed. He brought his arm towards the worker's face and when he was about to hit him in the poor boy's face when security came in. I sighed in relief. 

Security hadn't laid any press charges on Zain. Thank goodness but he was such an embarrassment. I had a chat about this in the car during our drive home. 

"Zain! Why would you make a scene?!" I shouted at him. 

"That boy was luring you in his trap of sexual intercourse!" he replied.

"YOU ARE DISGUSTING TO EVEN BEGIN WITH!" 

"OH YEAH!" 

"YEAH!" I bellowed. I think others could hear our bickering from outside the car because I witnessed two children from the car beside us staring in terror. 

"Zain, just cause someone is hitting on me doesn't mean I'm gonna elope off with them," I told him softly. A pause right there. All you could hear was the humming of the car's engine. I twiddled with the loose parts of my hair. 

"Bianca, I'm a jealous person. I have anger issues. I know I can change but I just love you so much that  it stings me to see someone hitting on you," he explained. 

"I know, but I'm not that type of person. I love you, too," I lied to him. I never loved him and never will. Period. 

" By the way, what happened to your engagement ring?" he questioned. A lump grew in my throat. 

 "Bianca?" 

"Hmmm.... yes Zain? What were you saying?" I asked absent mind. 

"The ring?" 

"Oh, the ring. You see Zain.... I-I l-lost i-it. I lost it in Bradford," I mumbled out. Suddenly, the car heeled abruptly. My head half smashed into the dashboard. 

"WHAT!" he yelled. I gave a sheepish smile. I turned to my left. I saw that he halted at an alleyway. 

"I'm sorry Zain. I was drunk a-and I-I---------------" 

"YOU WERE DRUNK! WHAT THE FUCK! THAT RING WAS A GIFT FROM MY MOTHER! BIANCA, I'M SORRY BUT YOU LEAVE ME WITH NO CHOICE!" He erupted as he got out of the car, slammed the door behind him. He opened my door, grabbed my arm, and dragged me across the snow. I shouted, pouted, jumped up and down. The more I squirmed and pushed, the tighter his grip became. I kicked my feet up and down, but he dragged him on the snow and into the alley. 

"Zain, what are you doing?" I panicked. 

He didn't answer. He unbuckled his belt. I stared at him frightened. I nodded a no multiply times. 

"Zain! what are you doing?" I repeated. He gave a creepy glare and an evil smile rose on his face. He pulled his belt. He came close to me. He pulled out his handkerchief. I looked at it then at him. 

"ZAIN! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" 

"Shhhhhh..... my precious lamb, don't say a word, papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring," he sang, "if that diamond ring is lost, then papa's gonna give you an ass whooping." 

"WHAT?! SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I tried to run, but Zain pushed he back and I landed onto the ground. I tried to crawl but failed. He kept trapping me like I'm a rabbit. I cried. He pinned me to the brick wall, blindfolded me, and stripped m y jacket and clothes off. I could feel the cold air mass on my bare skin. I know for a fact that I was gonna get hypothermia, for sure! 

I felt a stinging sensation on my exposed back. I heard a whipping noise. I fidgeted like the little weak animal I was. I figured out that he wasn't raping me, he was whipping me. Physically abusing me, in a dark alley, naked, cold and a windshield of -20 degrees Celsius. There was no one out there to hear my aching cries and screams but myself. I was tortured. Tortured. That word rung in my head. Tortured.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey fans, hoped you liked it! I hope so, it took me a long time to write it and plan it though. Please don't forget to vote, comment , and read please! 

Thanks very much! 

I love you all very much! 

Luv~ The author of this horrendous book. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 8.2K 29
Alex Dimanni's life just went to hell. After losing her best friend in a car accident, she doesn't know what to do anymore. Somehow, she finds hersel...
1.1M 25.6K 31
He's found her. She's alive. But will their relationship turn out to be how they expected? Or will certain people get in the way? Maybe past troubles...
5.9K 155 26
They had it all, which made it all too easy to lose it all. After an illegal relationship, and a whole lot of tragedy, and a new life for both of the...