Vamps and Wolves II (Editing)

By ha3sarang

If your planning on reading this please read the first book first if you haven't. After the attack of the ro... More

Vamps and Wolves II
1 - She's back!
2 - Creatures + Attack
3 - Date gone wrong
4 - Taken + New pack member
5 - escape?
7 - new friends 1
Bookworm
8 - new friends 2
9. Do you really not remember?
10. Mood crusher...
11. Do i need one?
12. I'm going back
13. Did we time travel through that tunnel?
14. Now we have a wolfcat
15. I never thought I'll ever see one...
16. Ethan Sutherland
Saranghae SungJae <3
17. Hell's reaper?
18. Have you ever heard of the Katharous family?
19. Please lead the way princess
SPOILER?? MUST READ!!!
20. a boy called to her once
Shit
21. only fools did
22. A cursed blood like.....me
PRIVATE
23. Dear, we're all natural
Happy New Year!!!
24. This time I promise
25. Why wouldn't i be okay?
26. Outland
27. I'm not obligated to protect any of you
28. Who's my previous partner?
29. Sinclair Twins 1
30. Sinclair Twins 2
31. It's still creepy
Notice me Senpai!!
32. Adrien Sinclair

6 - close to death

987 57 3
By ha3sarang

a/n: KYAAHHK!!! I'm excited at this chapter, to be honest I'm getting excited at my own story... Wahahahaha, my heart is beating fast while typing this chapter. My imagination is getting bloody!

I was torn whether let Summer get kidnap again or not....... After a long deliberation with my different characters in my head(LOL) I decided to...............JUST READ IT!!!! Or maybe you'll see it in next chapter!

I really like the story cover!!! I made it by the way!!! hahahaha

==================================

Summer Xavier POV

Before the Massacre...

I think its already two or three days since we were kidnap by this group of Huntsmen... Wherever they are taking us it sure is far.

'Boss said we should bring the girl as fast as we can...' one of the Jager said

'Will do it, we just have to bring her first to this place to check her for a while...' their leader said

'But-'

'I'm the leader in this mission so you better listen to me.' their leader said and the boy just nod at him 'Beside that man already paid me, it won't take long. If you want I can share it to you guys too.' he said

We arrive at the place the man said, I think the truck was park at the basement area as we entered I notice that the place looks like a hospital but theirs no nurses or patient just men in white lab coat...scientist. Their rooms but I can't see what's inside, I was still chained up in silver when we enter... Lalaine was drag with me too but she was brought to a diffrent room, separating us together.

'Ah, you're here... we should start early so we can return her to you.' one of the scientist said and the Huntsmen leader agreed and they brought me to a white room... I saw the room, their are different kinds of equipment. This is going to be bad. I thought. I tried to squirm and tried to break or loosen the silver chain without them noticing....

It burns like hell but it's someting that I can endure, I can feel the silver chain digging in my flesh... and then something hard hit me in my head as I lost consciousness I heard the hunstmen leader says 'Forget about escaping...if you wan't pain; you'll wake up to it.'

*

*

*

I opened my eyes....everything is bright at first, it was blurry but after a few seconds I can see clear. I can feel something being cut.... I check the sorrounding, I was hanged up both my hands tied up high so I was hanging were my two feet still chained up, something is sticking up in the side of my head and in my chest....its connected to a monitor, I think its my heart rate. In front of me is the man earlier and in his hands is a blade. 'Oh... your already awake? It's only been less than 15 minutes and you already regain your consciousness?' he said sounding a little amaze.

He puts down the blade then grab a syringe in the stainless table... 'this will be fast, we have to return you later to the Huntsmen... The Organization might get mad us with this.' The fluid is coloured black. What the heck is that?

'You must be wondering what it is? Don't worry it just something that will make your blood active...very active.' he said then inject it in my neck.

I waited for the effect it will give me but nothing...'Weird .. It supposed to be working immediately.' he said and pause as he look at me 'Maybe it's not enough.' he said then injected another again, this time it wasn't in my neck but in my chest. 'This will be fast.'

.

Silence......

.

My heart started to beat fast....is it my heart? No it's not mine, its his.... I can feel my heart beats dropping low. As if its in slow motion but I can hear the beats clearly.

*thump*

*thump*

*thump*

*thump*

*thump*

*thump*

'Shit! Her heart beat is dropping!!!' I can hear him say 'Get me the---' he yelled something but I didn't understand it since I'm starting get drousy. I can feel myself being lift then drag to a soft matress, I think they took off the silver chain.

'Clear!!!' I heard

But it was the last thing I heard because everything became lucid it was like I'm dreaming and I can't hear anything at all... My vision blury and their are dark black spot and red in it, I keep trying in clearing my vision by closing my eyes tight then opening it but theirs no change.

I close my eyes then after a few seconds I started to hear a voice....'Wake up.........'

'Wake up........'

'Wake up.......'

'Wake up......'

'Wake up......'

'Finally...it's time.' It was a small and malicious voice, my eyes are closed but I can see a dark figure helding his/her hand to me. 'Reach it and open your eyes.'it says and a smile form in his lips, the figure is all black but I can his/her smile. I did what the dark figure says.

I saw the people inside the room being cut up limb by limb , they were all being killed. Who's doing it? I don't know, I'm awake, I'm seeing things but it felt like I watching it....an audience watching the scene being unfold. As I went outside the room, humans armed in weapon pointed their guns at me. They are saying something but I can't get it out what they are saying, I still can't see their faces since it still all blurry; dark black spot and red background still there.

I started walking.... as they got closer to me I saw one being slammed in the wall and in a door, as I walk pass it I saw a familiar figure.... I tried to focus my vision and saw Lalaine tied up in the bed... I untied her and told her to escape first... One of her eye is bloody missing and she's all cut up.

'Let's escape together...' she said weakly

'No.. go first,' I said, my body starting to feel different, my mind is getting cloudy as if I'm losing control. 'I'll follow.' I just said and walk out of the room.

.

.

.

I find myself walking in a different direction opposite to Lalaine.... People armed in weapon approach me and tried to grab me and hold me to restrain me from moving....People in white lab coats got closer to me, they were all saying something as their mouth opens but like while ago I can't hear it again. Again, they were all being killed and cut ! I look at my side and my back to see who's doing it but see no one besides the pile up dead bodies. The scene, it's like a black and white movie but mine is black and red.

I continued to walk... saw open rooms and I entered one of them when something got my interest, there was a lot of cages; big ones. Inside are different kinds of creature that looks like mutated or something, I don't know I'm not sure anymore at what I'm seeing. I think some were snarling at me base on their expression while others cowered back to their cages. One of the biggest cage caught my attention, I can't see it clearly since it still blurry but I can see a furr and beside the big cage is a small one with a winged creature... Crow?

I look closely but I can't see it cleatly.... I saw something red...glowing and as I touched and push it the cages door opened. Whatever are those on the cages, they escape and I went out.

I saw the Huntsmen..the Jager group heading my way with their arrows ready to shoot, it flies towards me but they never came, it never made contact with me. I saw their expression, they all hold a shock look and fear in their faces.

I felt my body move and towards them and as I got closer they attack me and I attack them? He was dodging something, they were all dodging in who knows what! As I see myself fighting them another group of Huntsmen came, they were wearing the same clothes.

Well, that was the last thing I saw as every thing went red... I don't even know if I lost consciousness, all I know is that my body and mind succumb to sleep...

=====================

Wahhhh... ENJOY READING!!

VOTE.COMMENT.

I think Vamps and Wolves II will only contain less than 20 Chapters. I GUESS?! I'm not sure but will see.....

WHO READS ORESAMA-TEACHER HERE?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 139K 46
Grace has spent the past two years locked up and held prisoner by Kellan and his rogues. Now that she is finally free she wants nothing more than to...
47.6K 2.3K 40
(3RD BOOK OF BLACKBLOOD SERIES) Ashira and her younger twin by five minutes had a relatively easy life, protected by their pack and families all but...
3.6K 135 26
Ella is a hunter. Everything and anything supernatural gets shot or burned. Well, only if the monster has misbehaved, there's plenty of creatures liv...
4.4K 249 20
~EDITING~ Book 1 of the Princess Series Claire was a regular werewolf, well she was the best fighter in the pack other than the alpha. She had beat...