Stepbrother || Oikawa Tooru x...

By streetalien

Your mother leaves you for a month because of a working trip and comes back to tell you that she has met a ne... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A/N
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 || End

Chapter 40

8.8K 310 765
By streetalien

You threw your cards on your bed as you smirked at Hamaguchi, shaking your head.

"You cheated!" You furrowed your brows, crossing your arms.

"I would never cheat, (L/N). You're just a sore loser." She smiled.

"Oh, I see. You're getting pretty confident." Your eyebrows relaxed as you wore a smile as well.

"Just around you." Her eyes were fixed on the sheets while she played with her fingers.

"I like it, don't worry." You patted her hands.

"Well then, you'll have to prank Oikawa-san." She giggled, holding a hand up to her mouth.

You sighed out loudly.

"When?" You asked her.

"I'd say on Monday at school. I'll have to be there to check."

"Make it look like a real confession!" She added.

"Do you want me to get him flowers or what?" You rolled your eyes.

"Of course not. But do that shy girl act." She chuckled.

"Whatever, Hamaguchi. I'll make it as real as possible. Even you will think it's real."

"I'd believe anything you told me." She mumbled, thinking you didn't hear it.

You pretended like you didn't hear it and demanded a Revanche, even though it wouldn't change anything about the bet.

"Wanna do another bet?" Hamaguchi asked you before starting.

"Oh no, thank you!" You laughed.

Hamaguchi stayed until late in the evening and left after she made sure you were okay.

You were now lying in bed and hoping that Oikawa wouldn't come inside.

But knowing Oikawa, he wouldn't just leave you alone.

As soon as the front door closed, the door to your room opened.

"I guess you weren't taught to knock when you enter someone's room, huh?" You asked, pulling your blanket further up in your sitting position.

"Sorry. I was just excited to see you, after not seeing you the whole day." He said, approaching the bed.

"You saw me and might just leave as well." You played with your fingers underneath the blanket.

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" He rested his hand on his right hip, making you laugh.

"I don't really wanna see you right now, Oikawa." You shook your head, smiling to yourself.

"But why? Talk to me, (Y/N)-chan, please." His voice got quieter to the end of the sentence.

"You really don't get it, huh?" You looked at him with anger in your eyes.

He shook his head and tried to come nearer, but you stopped him by holding up your hand.

"You really just left me there without anything, Oikawa. Fucking me until I can't feel shit and then just fucking off? Nah, that's not how it works. You have no idea how shitty I felt after that. Not that I was only pain, but also being treated like a cheap whore or something. My standards are not that low."

You watched his head lower in shame as he scratched the back of his head.

"At first I didn't want to be as rough as I was." He started. He looked like a toddler who just was being scolded.

"But I kinda lost it when I thought about that Kuroo guy touching and kissing you. I got mad and took all my anger out on you. I'm sorry. I didn't want our first time to be like that. Also, leaving you just like that wasn't right. I was so mad, that I thought leaving you was what you deserved, after doing it with that bastard for the whole week. I mostly felt betrayed."

He massaged his forehead.

"I can't see a reason for you to get mad or feel betrayed at all, but whatever. What's done can't be changed." You sighed out.

"A-are you forgiving me?!" His eyes sparkled and he made a step towards you.

"Chill, I just don't want a cringe tension between us since we live at the same place." You rolled your eyes.

"I see, I'll try harder." He grinned.

"Can we call it a day already? I wanna sleep." You sighed and laid down.

"Good night, (Y/N)-chan."

You turned to your side and waited for him to leave your room.

When he finally did, you closed your eyes and fell asleep.

_________

Monday morning.

You were walking to school with Oikawa and met Iwaizumi on your way.

"Good morning, Iwaizumi." You smiled.

"Good morning." He smiled back.

You liked his smile because it was always genuine. He didn't smile to people he didn't like, like Oikawa or Nakayama did all the time.

Iwaizumi wasn't fake, and you really appreciated that.

Arriving at school, your paths with Oikawa separated and you went into your classroom.

You walked to Hamaguchi's seat and sat next to her.

"Are you prepared?" She asked you smiling.

"Are we having a test?" You raised an eyebrow.

"No, I mean your confession later this day."

"Oh, I totally forgot about that!"

'And I forgot to warn him.'

"When exactly do you want me to do it?" You asked.

"After school. I'll just hide behind some bushes."

You sighed out, but nodded.

The teacher entered the class, making you go to the back row where your actual seat was.

You texted Oikawa about the problem you had, but he didn't seem to read the message.

'Fuck.'

In lunchtime you couldn't tell him since Hamaguchi was sitting right in front of you.

Was he never checking his phone during school?

"(L/N), how is your ankle? I forgot to ask you this morning." Hamaguchi asked.

"Oh, it's getting better, thank you." You smiled.

"What happened to your ankle, (L/N)-chan?" Hanamaki asked.

He was sitting next to Hamaguchi, so he must have heard it.

"I sprained it. But it's okay." You smiled, wanting to change the topic.

Oikawa seemed to take the hint and helped you out.

"We all should meet up someday, while the weather is still good." He nervously smiled to everyone.

"When did that happen, (L/N)?" Iwaizumi asked, ignoring Oikawa.

"During training camp. You all were so focused on playing that no one noticed it. I also didn't wanna make a fuss about it."

Since when we're you this good at lying?

Oh right, since always.

"(L/N) is so thoughtful!" Hamaguchi said.

"Why aren't you wearing any bandages?" Iwaizumi questioned further.

"I don't want other's attention. It's getting better without bandages or whatever too."

You looked at Hamaguchi, who smiled at you.

Smiling back, you continued to eat.

During the lessons you checked if Oikawa read the message, but you saw that it wasn't even delivered.

Face palming yourself mentally, you packed your stuff and waited for Iwaizumi and Hamaguchi.

"I'll see you tomorrow, (L/N)." She smiled at you.

After also meeting Oikawa, you all were walking out of the building, when you suddenly stopped walking.

"Uh, Iwaizumi, could you go ahead? Oikawa and I still have something to do." You said.

Both of them turned around in surprise.

"What do we have to do?" Oikawa asked.

"I have to deliver some papers because of my transition to the secretary. Mom told me to go with you and it might take a while."

"Alright, I'll be off then." Iwaizumi said, going ahead without even turning around.

"How long will this take? I still need to go to practice."

"It won't take long since we are not going to the secretary." You walked towards the gym.

"What's going on? You lied."

"Do you ever check your phone, Oikawa?" You asked, arriving behind the gym.

"I must have forgotten to turn off airplane mode."

"It's too late anyways." You said as you saw Hamaguchi hiding behind a bush.

There was no one around, so it was perfect.

"There's something I have to get off my chest." You looked down, holding onto Oikawa's shirt.

"A-are you okay?" He asked, holding your arms gently.

"I've been hiding this for a long time now, Oikawa." You slowly looked up into his eyes.

'Does he really not get that this is not real?'

"I've been acting distant for a reason lately, but I no longer can bear this. It has to be said." Your hand was on his chest.

You felt his heart beat.

"I- I have fallen for you, Oikawa."

You could see how speechless he was.

His eyes were widened and his cheeks turned pink.

"(Y/N)-chan, what are you saying?" He asked.

You put one hand on his cheek, stroking it with your thumb.

"I am telling you that I'm in love with you, dumbass." You clenched your other fist.

This felt so wrong.

But Oikawa started to smirk.

He grabbed your waist and pulled you closer.

"And I believed you for a second." He whispered in your ear.

You sighed out in relief and smiled.

"Sorry, (Y/N)-chan, but were practically siblings. This is inappropriate." He let go of you and crossed his arms.

His act was good.

"Whatever, I was just pranking you anyways." You also crossed your arms.

"Sure you did, (Y/N)-chan." He said out loud.

"Next time you'll be telling me the exact words, but honestly." His voice lowered.

"Let's go." He walked ahead.

"I forgot my books. I'll see you at home." You signaled him to go already.

After he was gone, Hamaguchi came out of the bush.

"That was really realistic, (L/N). F-for one second I thought you two were going to kiss." She said, making you chuckle.

"It was fun." You smiled.

You two went out for a drink before you went home.
_________
[A/N]: Kuroo or Eren? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1.5K 28
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] ❝𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚? ❞ ❝𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩...
318K 13K 50
𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙮 𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙨, 𝙊𝙞𝙠𝙖𝙬𝙖.╰── ➤ Miyazaki Kaiya (OC) is an aspiring artist who moved from Tokyo to Miyagi just before she started her...
523 4 19
in which your useless degree finally pays off, landing you a new job (and maybe a new lover). alternatively: kenma really needs a new roommate and (...
28.5K 1.2K 68
-Haikyuu! but I don't tell you the love interest. -After a power surge caused all electricity to go out, criminals from prisons all over the country...