©Soulmates | Dramione

Von aleiawritesss

"Ms Granger, I want you to marry my son" -Narcissa Malfoy Graduating from Hogwarts five years ago, Hermione t... Mehr

1. New Life
2. Breaking Rules
3. Coincidence
4. The Mark
5. An Order
6. Real Friends
7. An Invitation
8. Make Up
9. Dinner with Malfoys
10. The Truth
11. Bits of Delight
12. Final Decision
13. Confused
14. The Request
15. Hermione Malfoy
16. Threat
17. Boundaries
18. Everything Went Wrong
19. The Burrow
20. Sectumsempra
21. The Only Way
22. The Feelings
23. Pain of the Scar
24. 20 Questions
25. Congratulations
26. What's Your Wish
27. Magical Letters
28. Beautiful Christmas
29. Only One
30. The Nightmare
31. Greatest Worry
32. Big Fight
34. Happy News
35. Daily Prophet
36. The Only Solution
37. Malfoy Manor
38. Sisters in Duel
39. Blood Purity
40. Blood Purity (2)
41. Blood Purity (3)
42. New House
43. Missing
44. The Constellations
45. Headquarters
46. Little Scorpius
47. Mosmorde
48. Presence
49. Smoke of Help
50. Anti-Muggle Wards
51. Death Eater
52. Go Home
53. Killing Curse
54. Untold Confession
55. Arrest
56. Apart
57. Grimmauld Place
58. Harry's Help
59. Ministry of Magic
60. Promise
61. Return
62. Possessive
63. Free
64. Soulmates

33. The Discussion

2.3K 53 2
Von aleiawritesss

Two weeks passed since the outburst of rage between Draco and Hermione. Nothing has been good since then. Hermione woke to prepare breakfast and left to her room only to find out one hour later the food remained untouched as Draco was already back at his office. It was all the same. Making the breakfast, cleaning them away, eating lunch and dinner alone, cleaning everything by herself. Not even any single words shared with the blonde. It was as if the boundaries were about to rise again.

The effects from the fight got worse as both of them started acting immature towards each other. They avoided each other at unavoidable places like the stairs or the hallway of their rooms. If Hermione was using the stairs, Draco would Apparate so they wouldn't be using the same thing. If Draco was walking at the hallway heading to the stairs, Hermione will wait in her room until the stairs remained empty again. It totally sounded ridiculous, but they had no idea how much the unintentional insult hit Hermione.

"He bloody called you that again?"

"Gin. He had his reasons"

"Bloody hell. Not this again"

"He got nightmares, Gin. Please"

Ginny's smooth fingers raised to her temple, massaging them as the pain of her pregnancy took over again. Hermione has been visiting for few days with the excuse of being caring about her and her baby as a responsibility as a friend. But, Ginny acknowledged her real reason. She knew her damn too well. She knew for one fact, Hermione can't resist her own feelings. She knew how terrible Hermione was at lying. Especially when it came to her feelings.

"He called you that, Hermione"

"It was unintentional. He was under pressure. I put him in the pressure"

"Oh, come on! Don't be such a pathetic! Don't blame yourself for everything!"

Hermione seemed like she couldn't fine a better idea of a statement to fire back. She remained quiet at her seat, thinking of what Ginny said. Well, it wasn't really her fault at first. Draco had the nightmares and she was getting worried and curiosity really killed her. She pressured him to tell her everything when she acknowledged him very well that he needed much more time than that. But, her desperate act just shown how much she loved him. She can't see him in such state.

Ginny glanced to Harry who was just coming down the stairs. He wasn't really paying attention to the talk because Hermione came here everyday just to let go of all her frustrations. And, being friends with her made him see no reason to be annoyed by that. But, the looks on Ginny told that she had enough of all these. She just wanted Hermione to get a life she deserved. Harry sighed before taking his seat next to Ginny.

Harry snapped a look at Hermione, feeling concerned. He has never seen her looking so pressured like this, not even the time where she had to Obliviate her parents. He knew her so well. Hermione will always be a sister to him and it's impossible for him to act ignorant about this one problem of her. Despite of how much he loathed Malfoy before, realization hit him hard. Hermione loved that guy. Hermione wanted to help that guy. He could see pure love from her to Malfoy. Harry gave a hesitant look to Ginny.

"Hermione, look. As much as how I loathed Malfoy before, I do think you have to find the solution. You can't just come here everyday and drain your energy with crying. Crying won't help solve things, Mione. The best way is to talk. Discussion will always have the answer"

"It won't change a thing, Harry. He stated clearly he needed no help from me"

"Are you blind or a fucking idiot? It's because he loves you and he didn't want you to get hurt. Merlin, I never know you've always been this dumb"

"Help me, please"

.
.

Draco stared at the ceiling in the room. The room was bathed with the moonlight, accompanied by the violent wind blowing outside. The weather was freezing cold as the snow fell heavily. He turned to the empty side of the bed. The empty side that once belonged to Hermione. The empty space that always keep him company at night. He missed her presence, he missed her scent.

He missed her.

He missed her laughter, voice and morning whispers.

He missed her hugs and kisses comforting him.

He missed her so much.

Draco gathered all his courage and stirred up from his position. He knew it was all his fault. He remembered calling her that, and he hated himself for that. He should have been aware of what word to use despite on how anger took control of him at the very moment. His eyes shut closed as the pain in his arm burned again. His cold ice stare fell to the cursed Dark Mark.

"Fuck"

He lurked out from the room and strolled downstairs. He could smell the food prepared by Hermione in the kitchen. He missed her cook. He went into the kitchen quietly, observing the witch from the back. The witch didn't realize his presence there, so he decided to remain quiet before any other words of insult slipped out from his filthy mouth unintentionally.

"Mione"

He called with a soft tone, startling the witch. She turned to her back and was shock to see the wizard sitting on the stool while observing her doing her work. She didn't say anything and continued to finish her cooking. Levitating all the foods to the table, she sat right across him. The food remained untouched.

The air became thick and it overwhelmed their thoughts. Hermione stared down on the lace decorating the blouse, trying to avoid any conversation related to the incident 2 weeks ago. She remembered Harry and Ginny telling her that the best way was to discuss. Draco sighed before intertwining their fingers together. Salazar knew how much he missed those soft fingers.

"I'm sorry" he said, almost whispering.

"There's nothing" Hermione looked up and saw a tear falling down from Draco's eyelids. The wizard brushed it away, didn't want to get too carried away with his feelings. "I'm really sorry, it wasn't my intention to say that"

"Draco, I'm fine-" "You won't be seeing the Potters everyday if you're fine. Potter and Weaslette told me everything through letters. I don't know if that snowy got enough rest because of the letters"

"I shouldn't force you. I should give you time. It was my fault too"

Draco sighed. He didn't like this side of Hermione. He knew, she always try to make people feel positive so that she's the one apologizing. But not with him. He knew his fault better than anyone else. Though his pride was getting in the line during school days, but now the pride and ego were nothing important if he ever lose the woman in front of him. He squeezed her fingers, alerting her that she's in no place to be blamed here.

"No. I know you're worried. You're right, I didn't care about myself. I was.. I was too carried away with the thoughts"

"What were you dreaming of, actually?"

"I don't think you should know". "Draco, please"

"Just few memories. Mostly the worst ones"

"As in?" Hermione asked, curiosity was written all over her face. Draco resisted the urge of rolling his eyeballs, she deserved to know. "Death Eater, you and Aunt Bella. All those worst things I've witnessed"

"I'm sorry"

Draco sighed, he snapped a hesitant look at Hermione. He knew, deep down she wanted to know. But she resisted the urge to ask because she didn't want their conversation to lead into another fight. He took a deep breath before opening up about the same nightmare he had for almost 2 weeks. From playing with his mother, to listening to both his parents arguing, to be brought to some Muggle palace by his father in making him a Death Eater, to the assassination happened at Astronomy Tower and the last one, to the part of Hermione being tortured by Bellatrix with her cursed knife. That woman was mad. He told about a letter he sent to Narcissa just a day before the fight.

"You sent a letter to your mother?"

"Yeah, but I didn't get any reply. I just assumed her reply went somewhere else in the air. Maybe got burned by some dragon tongue"

"Draco, don't you think there's any other solution?"

"Like I said before, it's death. That's the only option"

"No! Look. Almost all the incidents happened at your family manor. There must be a solution there"

Draco sighed. "I can't go back there. I'm going to be arrested. Kingsley asked Dawlish and his stupid Aurors to guard around the Manor. All entrances were guarded. They won't let me go"

"You're saying every entrance? I supposed you know that place better"

Draco sealed his mouth. He knew the Manor better than any of the Ministry people. But he was afraid to get arrested for all the crimes he did. He didn't want to end up going mad in Azkaban. He didn't want to be in the same place where Lucius is being held. Most importantly, he didn't want to leave Hermione, Narcissa and whoever comes next. He looked at her.

"Let's wait for mother's reply"

*******
... is typing

I'm so sorry for not updating. I'm reading Isolation at the moment and it's so damn good. Those spicy parts got me LMAO.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

48.3K 1.5K 30
" It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." ― Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Almost three years a...
6.5K 171 28
"But all those things you said to me." "It was all just a mask Hermione," I told her, "I had to say those things. I had to, because..." I thought abo...
335K 14.5K 54
After the Second Wizarding War, Malfoy found himself alienated from the majority of the school; his old friends just irritated him, all of Hogwarts'...
575K 10.7K 67
Coming from rich families, Draco and Blair both had everything they could ever ask for...except love, but hey, who believes in that anyway? So, when...