Tied Together By Love ✓

By IamMeteorKnight

[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was... More

· i n t r o d u c t i o n ·
· c h a r a c t e r s ·
1| From The Beginning
2| New CEO
3| Wedding
4| Yes or Yes
5| Should I Marry Him
6| Before The D-Day
7| Our Seven Vows
8| Mission Irritate Her
9| You're Dead
10| Jealous Much
11| We're Young
12| Not Just A Mere Crush
13| She likes Mr Doctor
14| Is he the ONE
15| The Ruler
16| Accusations
17| Prank backfires too I
18| Prank backfires too II
19| Natasha in hospital
20| Your taste, my Cake
21| First kiss
22| Mr Shy is scared
23| Trending Pregnancy news
24| Red Is For The Deal
25| I don't Care about Him
26| The Culprit
27| 30 days of her Leave
28| Him being sorry
29| Drunken Beauties
30| Seduction
31| Accident
32| Voldemort of mom's life
33| Flirting and Jealousy
34| I love you, Idiot
35| Fasting
36| Closer
37| Shrey's Wedding
38| Knowing each other
39| Loving You
40| The Man Dadi loves
41| Stay away
42| Barging through the window
43| Wedding bells, again
44| Will you be my Girlfriend
45| Honeymooning
46| His Birthday
Really??
47| They're married
48| Business Party
50| Life of 3 weeks
51| Anger and Mood Swings
52| Cravings
53| Mehndi
54| Dhruv Weds Natasha
55| Together
QnA
Epilogue
#2 Natasha and Dhruv's story
Bonus Chapter One
Bonus Chapter Two
Bonus Chapter Three
Need Your Suggestion

49| Strict Rules

14.5K 832 105
By IamMeteorKnight

Started writing on 12th January 2021.
Completed on 12th January 2021.
Word count : 3050 words
_______________________

- N A T A S H A -

"Are you sure?"

"About what?" He asked.

"About meeting my parents."

"Don't you want to meet them?"

"I mean, do you want to want them?"

"Why won't I? We've already taken our relationship to the next level. There's no point in hiding it."

"Hmm..."

"And there's no point in backing out when we've already reached there." He said and I looked out, only to see the area covered with green trees and mountains. "Which way do we have to take now?"

"Left on the first diversion and then right and then left."

"Okay." He said. Driving through the way, he changed the directions and we finally reached the place; my parents home, where I grew up. "Let's go." He said and picked all the gifts from the back seat before we walked inside.

As I rang the bell, mum came out and opened the door. "Natasha!" She came out and hugged me tightly. "I was missing you so badly."

"Me too."

"Come inside. Your dad wants to talk to you both."

"Good evening auntie." He greeted mum.

"Good evening beta. Not auntie but mum for you." She said and he nodded. As we went inside, I saw dad sitting on the couch with glasses settled on his nose while reading newspaper. "Look who's here." Mum called dad.

"Natasha!" He kept his paper on the table and hugged me tightly, "You really took a long time to reach here."

"Weather was not well. We had to stop in the way."

"Okay."

"Good evening sir." Dhruv greeted him.

"Good evening." Dad said and looked at him, "Dhruv?"

"You both know each other?" I asked when they looked at each other as if they were long-lost brothers.

"He was my student." Dad said and he nodded.

"Student?"

"Hmm..."

"Was he a good student?" I asked and he nodded. "What was his rank?"

"Natasha, let's eat something first. We can discuss this later." Mum said. "Wash your hands and come to eat. Food is almost ready." Washing our hands, we sat around the dining table after serving food.

"So Dhruv and Natasha. How did you two meet?" Dad asked.

"We met in a party hosted by my sister few months ago."

"When did you two went into a relationship?"

"Almost three months back."

"And why wasn't I informed?"

"Dad relax. We never knew that we would marry this early. We were going to tell you." I said.

"May I ask when you were going to tell me?" Dad interrupted.

"We wanted to meet you first. These things can't be told over phones." Dhruv said.

"When did your family come to know about it?"

"Just yesterday." Dhruv said while dad decided to say nothing.

"Eat more Dhruv. You don't need to take his things to heart. He's just too possessive for us." Mum said and he nodded. "Well Dhruv..... I heard that you're a medical professor too."

"Yes."

"What's your age?"

"Thirty." He said and mum looked at him with shock.

"And when did you become a professor?"

"When I was twenty eight."

Well, I'm proud of my husband's achievements.

"Twenty eight?" Mum gasped and looked at dad, "At this age, you were practicing." She said and he choked on his food. Dhruv passed a glass of water to him and he drank it immediately. "What I mean is, you became a professor when you were forty! Where will you find a better husband for our daughter?"

"I need to think about it."

"But we're already married sir." Dhruv said and dad glared while looking at him.

"There is something called choosing the correct guy for your daughter. I need to interrogate you before we take a step ahead." He said and Dhruv nodded.

But we're already married in papers and you can't change it dad!

Finishing our food with tons of questions, we were going to sleep but were stopped by dad, "Not in the same room. Natasha can sleep in her room and Dhruv can spend his night in the guest room." Bidding bye to him, I walked to my room and climbed up on my bed.

Although I have a lot of money, the feeling that I get on my mattress can't be changed!

Changing into simpler clothes, I walked to the balcony and stood there until a thought crossed my mind.

The balcony to this room and guest room is parted with just a low-level wall in between.

Which means that I can jump over it easily and go to Dhruv's room!

Idea is good!

Clapping for Natasha Mehta!!!

I closed the door of my room from inside and climbed into his balcony. Just when I was about to open the door of his room, I heard two male voices coming from inside.

Dad was there, with Dhruv, enquiring him about his life.

What will I do now?

As it was already cold outside I went back to my room and went inside the covers. I made up my mind that I would check if dad left his room but before I could go, the warm surrounding of the quilt drifted me into sleep.

××

When I woke up the first thing I remembered was not visiting his room.

How can I be such a fool?

It was so thrilling!

Taking bath, I went out of my room and saw everyone already sitting out in the living room. "You're late Natasha. It's already nine."

"I overslept." I said and saw dadu sitting on the adjacent sofa. "Dadu, where were you yesterday?"

"We went out for a gathering. But we're here now." Dadu said and I hugged him as I always did. When I saw Divya's dadi sitting beside him I greeted her.

"What do you think about me and Dhruv?" I asked and he looked at me and then Dhruv.

"If you love each other then it's okay. Your dad married his choice too."

"And you too." I said to him and everyone laughed.

"Well, Natasha, what about your career? Are you going to leave it or continue it?" Dadi asked. I was about to answer when Dhruv spoke.

"I don't think that our relationship should hinder our career. I mean, it's not just her who's marrying, it's me too. If she has to leave her work then I should do the same too."

"Yes, you're right."

"If everyone is ready then shall we start eating?" Mum said and we walked to the dining area. Serving food in our plates we ate everything and went out to sit in the lawn. "How is everything with Diya? I heard it's her due time."

"Not now mum. There are still three months left for babies to come out."

"Have you met her in the recent days?"

"I wasn't able to. But I had a video call with her. She gained a lot of weight."

"It's good. Are the babies healthy?"

"Yes, Shrey told that they're perfectly fine."

"What about bhai and bhabhi? Are they fine?" She asked.

"They are fine too."

"And what about mom? Is she healthy?"

"Yes, she is healthy and is going to live a century. Any other questions?"

"No."

"You really love them right? Then why don't you meet them?" I asked and her face fell off.

"You know right? Mom doesn't even want to see my face." She said and I sighed.

It's been high time!

Can't they resolve these things?

"There is a problem, my goat is injured." An uncle from our neighborhood ran inside and shouted.

"Bring him to the clinic, I'll see it immediately." Dadu said and went to his clinic.

"Your dadu treats animals too?" Dhruv asked.

"He treats only animals. He's a vet."

"Ohh!"

"Dhruv, go and help him." Dad said.

"I?"

"Is there any other Dhruv?"

"No. I'll go sir." Dhruv said and stood up to follow dadu. The last time I remember, he told me that he doesn't like to be around animals!

"Dad, he doesn't like animals!"

"I never asked for his opinion. Let's see if he can do what I said." Dad said and I nodded. We all went towards dadu's clinic and stood outside to see if everything was going well.

Dhruv was handling the goat carefully.

I knew it, he's Dhruv!

"Isn't he doing good?" I asked dad.

"Hmm... But he isn't that good."

"Dad! What do you want?"

"I want him to improve."

"Is he not good enough?"

"No."

"You're going to find a husband for your daughter, not a perfect student for your upcoming project. And by the way, you were his teacher, so you would be responsible for his knowledge and skills." Mum said and I gave her a thumbs up.

"Really? So you both have ganged up?"

"Maybe, if you think."

When the animal was treated, we went back to sit in our lawn and said, "Let's go to the neighbouring farm."

"Which farm? You mean chicken farm?" I asked and he nodded. "If you want to eat chicken, we can order it."

"No, leave it. We will go to the farm and select the perfect meat for lunch." Dad said and looked towards Dhruv, "Let's go. We both can go and bring it."

"Sure sir." He said.

"What's this sir? Call him dad." Mum said.

"But I've always called him sir."

"For you, I'm sir only. There's no need to call me dad." Dad said to him while he nodded. "Let's leave or we'll get late." When they went out I turned towards mum and she looked at me with question.

"I want to go too." I said as I knew dad was planning something big.

"Then, let's go." Mum said and I nodded. When we reached there I saw dad instructing Dhruv to catch a chicken. He was running after it but was unable to catch it.

"Mum! It isn't his work to catch it. There are workers. And why does he want to eat only that chicken? There are various other too."

"What should I say? He's your dad." She said and I nodded, "Let's walk to them and see what your dad is planning." Walking forward, we saw a smirk plastered on dad's face. "You're really happy to see him like this, right?"

"Maybe." He said and shrugged his shoulders.

"Dad, please stop it. Can't you see he's trying so hard without saying anything?"

"I'm doing this for your good."

"My good? You want my husband to catch chicken for me in future?" I asked and he nodded in disbelief.

"I just want to see how long he can stay calm. The moment he loses his patience, he'll lose."

"So really have wicked plans." Mum said and he smiled.

"Now I think, you both are in the same team." I complained.

"We're not playing in teams. Everyone is with you. We just want to see if he's the perfect one for you."

"By running after hen?"

"You won't understand."

"I seriously don't want to." I said and looked to the front, where Dhruv has got a hold of the selected hen.

"I caught it." He shouted and gave it to the worker.

"See dad. He did your task without complaining. What are you planning now?" I asked and he looked defeated, but happily.

××

It was night and we were sitting out in the lawn, near the bonfire. "Dhruv!"

"Hmm...."

"Aren't you tired after dad's quests for you?"

"I don't think so. It's his right. And I can't snatch this right from a father." He said and I smiled. Dad came from inside with a tray of tea in his hand.

When he saw us sitting together he shouted, "Away! Have some distance in between while sitting." Dhruv immediately glided away from me and sat on a distance.

Pyaar ke dushman!

He was the one who married his wife by his will.

Now, when his daughter wants to follow his path, he disagreed!

"Let's have some snacks with tea. Anirudh, bring some chili potatoes too." Mum said to my dad with her sweetest voice I could ever hear while dad glared at her.

"You could have told me when I was bringing tea."

"I've already made them. You just need to reheat it. Please, bring them." Mum said. And the face she made was the one which she used to make whenever she wanted a favour from dad.

"And now I know, where you learnt this art from!" Dhruv whispered from afar. I raised my eyebrow in question and he answered, "The face expression you always make when you want something."

"I told you to stay away. Why are you such a lice?" Dad shouted, carrying the plates filled with chili potatoes. Dhruv again moved away from me, but this time around a metre afar.

"Chili paneer too." Mum said and dad nodded in disbelief.

"I know you would do this. That's why I already brought it from the kitchen. Check it." He said and sat beside mom. "You should say something after getting your favour done?"

"When did I ever say it, that I would thank you now?" Mum said and I chuckled on dad's condition.

Poor him!

"You don't need to laugh on your father's condition."

"How could I not when my mother is the one who defeated my father?" I said and he smiled. "Let's eat these or you would have to heat them again."

When we went inside, I ran back to my room and closed the door from inside. Opening my balcony's gate, I climbed into his balcony and looked inside through the window. He was sitting on the bed with a book in his hand.

Why does he have to study this much?

What's the need?

I knocked his gate and he looked at me through the window. He opened the door quickly, letting me inside. I immediately closed the gate and turned to him, "What are you doing here?"

"I want to spend some time with you." I answered.

"But your parents strictly told us to stay away."

"Yes, and that's why they told us to stay in adjacent rooms." I said in a sarcastic way and sat on the bed.

"What if they find out that you're here, with me?"

"No one would know. I know my family very well. Dadu and dadi would be asleep by now. As for my parents, they would also be sleeping."

"Would?"

"They are. They are sleeping. They sleep at this time. Dad is too punctual to his timings."

"I know that. He always did the same."

"Hmm?"

"When I was his student, he used to be very punctual. A minute late and you're not allowed in his class. Once my friend came late and sir made him to stand out. I had to make his notes, not that I mind. Those days were good too!"

"You miss your college days?"

"Not exactly. The days which are gone would never come back. There's nothing left in reminiscing about them. Instead I have my present and future to look upon. As for good memories, they are always there in my mind."

"It should be heart." I said.

"Your soap operas made you like this. Heart is nothing but just a pumping machine which pumps blood. When the purified blood enters our heart, our heart just pumps it out through the aorta which then travels to different parts of our body in many indirect ways. Whereas our mind is the part of our body which stores different memories and give us signals. You can't-"

"Okay, I understood." I stopped him in between as I really had no mind to study biology. "Heart just pumps blood while our brain is the one which stores all the incidents."

"Yes."

"Don't you get bored after knowing these things?"

"Why should I get bored? It's interesting right? Knowing human anatomy is too interesting. Don't you think so?" He said and I nodded.

And now I'm making up my mind to never trigger him in saying these biological terms!

"Dhruv!" I said and slid my arms around his neck.

"Hmm."

"What do you think about....."

"About?"

"Don't you know?"

"What should I know? Are there too many expectations from the male leads in your movies too?"

"You don't need to be like them. They're fictional characters but you're real. You are the real Dhruv whom I'm in love with. You are that Dhruv whom I married." I said and bent forward to peck his lips. Before I could pull back, he held my back tightly and responded, eventually turning it into a kiss.

Kissing him from the side caused my neck to ache. So I went over him and sat on his lap. One of my hands went into his locks while the other one took his specs out from between our noses.

Just when we were about to take it to the next level, I heard someone knocking the door. I pulled back and stared straight into his eyes.

"Dhruv, open the door." Dad said while knocking the door while I heard another sound.

"Natasha, open the door." Mum said while knocking the neighbouring door, which meant my room's door.

"What should we do?"

"You need to go back to your room or they'll catch us. Go..." He said and I nodded. Opening the door of his balcony, I ran out and climbed into mine. "You're alright?"

"Yes, I am. Now go and answer the door." I said and quickly ran to open my door while catching my breathe. "Mum, you're here?"

"I just came to give you milk. You forgot to drink it. What took you so long? You were in your room right?"

"Yes, I was. I was using bathroom so it took time." I said while taking the glass from her hand and she nodded at my reason. "Dad is also there right?"

"Yes. He wanted to check upon Dhruv."

"He cares about him?"

"It's not that he doesn't care. It's just that he wants to know if Dhruv is able to take responsibly of handling a new family." She said and I nodded. "Then I'll go back. Good night."

"Good night."

*****

TIED TOGETHER BY LOVE 💍

Assignments suck!

And that too group assignments, when you're the leader and your colleagues don't answer!

Doing them in this cold weather is a con!

Leave my rants aside....

How was the chapter?

Okay, so the book is going to end after few more chapters.

Till then bye......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 23.3K 49
Dev Dixit : A fun loving smart mamma's boy who is very casual and pays no heed of what others think about him he likes to do whatever he feels right...
140K 7.4K 28
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to..." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos. (B...
1.7M 71.4K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...
20.4K 574 32
[UNDER EDITING] Romance between a billionaire and a teacher. Note: ANYBODY can read it. I DID NOT include hindi. There is NO hindi dialogs in this a...