Dusk Till Dawn (Haikyuu X Chi...

Door AlvaAckerman

She lost everything at one night but received something at that night. A demon killed her family but she was... Meer

Profile Of Kiryu Y/N and Tsugikuni Kaname
Prologue
Chapter 1 (The Retired Hashira)
Chapter 2 (Seijoh)
Chapter 3 (Oikawa Tooru)
Chapter 4 (Kagaya Ubuyashiki and The Training)
Chapter 5 (One of Kaname Quotes)
Chapter 6 (The Two Siblings)
Chapter 7 (Training)
Chapter 8 (Visiting to Wind Estate)
Chapter 9 (Sabito and Makomo)
Chapter 10 (Final Selection)
Chapter 11 (The Talk with Y/N and Urokodaki)
Chapter 12 (Visiting Back To Them)
Chapter 13 (New Tsugokus)
Chapter 14 (Haganezuka)
โš ๏ธ Spoilers Alert โš ๏ธ
Chapter 15 (Akaza)
Chapter 16 (The Happiness)
Chapter 17 (Iwaizumi Hajime)
Chapter 18 (Oikawa and Others Side)
Chapter 19 (Strength Of Kaname)
Chapter 20 (Natagumo Mountain)
Chapter 22 (Visit from Y/N and Kaname)
Chapter 23 (To The Top)
Chapter 24 (The Rehabilitation Training)
Chapter 25 (First Step To Become Stronger)
Chapter 26 (Mugan Train)
Chapter 27 (Enmu)
Chapter 28 (The Strength of Twilight Pillar Duo)
Chapter 29 (Upper Moon Zero)
Chapter 30 (Sick Y/N)
Two New Unlocked Characters and Y/N Parents
Chapter 31 (Uzui Tengen)
Chapter 32 (Red Light District Arc Part 1)
Chapter 33 (Red Light District Arc Part 2)
Chapter 34 (Upper Moon Six)
Chapter 35 (Daki And Gyutaro)
Chapter 36 (New Breathing Form)
Chapter 37 (Swordsmith Village Arc Part 1)
Chapter 38 (Swordsmith Village Arc Part 2)
Chapter 39 (Swordsmith Village Arc Part 3)
Chapter 40 (The Emergency Pillars Meeting)
Chapter 41 (Y/N and Kaname dreams)
Chapter 42 (Pillar Training and Fireworks)
Chapter 43 (The Beginning Of The War)
Two new Unlocked Upper Moon Characters
Chapter 44 (Hera vs The Trio)
Chapter 45 (Sacrifice)
Chapter 46 (Drug and Dawn)
Chapter 47 (The Word of Reincarnation)
Epilogue
Note from Author

Chapter 21 (The Trial)

3.6K 160 86
Door AlvaAckerman

Tanjiro,Hinata and Kageyama look at the eleven people in front of them.

"Bummer. I heard they were demon slayers with with two demons in tow,so I was looking forward to see someone flamboyant,but those three are drab-looking dudes,huh?"

"And now,we will put these boys on a trial!"

"Wh-Who are these peop-"The Kakushi slam Tanjiro head to the ground.

"Don't open your mouth just yet,you moron! Stay quiet like the other two does! Just who do you think are standing in front of you? You three are in the presence of the Hashiras!"The Kakushi scold to Tanjiro.

Hashira?What is a Hashira?What's he talking about?And who are these people exactly?Where are we now?

As if Shinobu can read what's Hinata, Kageyama and Tanjiro are thinking.

"This is the Demon Slayer's headquarters. And you three are about to put on a trial... Kamado Tanjiro,Hinata Shouyo, Kageyama Tobio"

*****

"Before we start on a trial,why don't you explain the crime you three comm-"A certain pillar intercept what Shinobu was going to tell to the three boys.

_____________________

"There's no need for a trial! Protecting a demon is a clear violation of the code!We're going to deal with them on our own!We're going to behead them along with the demons!"

Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyojuro

______________________

"In that case,I'll be glad to decapitate him flamboyantly. I'll show you the most flamboyant bloodspray you'll ever see. I'm talking the max flamboyance"

Sound Hashira,Uzui Tengen

__________________________

"What?You are going to kill such adorable children?That pains my heart!It fills me with anguish!"

Love Hashira, Kanroji Mitsuri

___________________________

"Ah,what a pitful sight these boys are. The poor souls...I pity them for having been born at all "

Stone Hashira, Himejima Gyomei

____________________________

"Um,what was the shape of that cloud again? What was it called again?"

Mist Hashira, Muichiro Tokito

____________________________

"Zzz zzz z"

Twilight Hashira,Kiryu Y/N

"...how boring"

Twilight Hashira,Tsugikuni Kaname

______________________

"Where's Natsu?" Hinata look at his surrounding to look for his younger sister.

"What happened to Oikawa-San, Inosuke, Zenitsu?" Kageyama look for the three males around his surrounding. Tanjiro did the same too.

"Hey you...The Hashiras are speaking. What are you three looking at? These are the eleven-highest ranking swordsmen in the Demon Slayer Corps"The Kakushi said to Tanjiro,Hinata and Kageyama.

You can see that the sweats was on the Kakushi face. The aura of staying in front the Hashiras is too scary to the Kakushi.

Tanjiro,Hinata and Kageyama look at the pillars.

"Hashiras?"The three boys muttered the rank name.

Hinata noticed you and Kaname. The tangerine was going to call the two twilight pillars names but he immediately shut up when Kaname dead glare to Hinata while carrying sleeping you.

___________________

"Forget about that. What will we do with Tomioka?"Tanjiro,Hinata and Kageyama look at the tree where the voice came from.

"Seeing there without any restraints is giving me headache. Based on what Kocho told us,Tomioka is just as guilty of breaking the Corps rules. How will we deal with him?How should we make him take responsibility?What kind of lesson should we teach him?"The black haired male pointed where the water pillar is.

"Don't you have something to say,Tomioka?"

Serpent Hashira, Obanai Iguro

______________________

"......"

Water Hashira, Tomioka Giyuu

________________________

"Where's the harm?He did come along without resisting. Let's come up with the penalty later"

Insect Hashira, Kocho Shinobu

________________________

"I'm more interested to the boys stories more"Shinobu continues in the silent.

Kaname look at you who still sleeping. How can you blame when the light purple haired girl is only a child that can tired easily?

"Is she still sleeping?"Kanroji quietly ask to Kaname who just nod in answer.

The love pillar look at the sleeping girl. A light blush was on the female face,you look so cute even when you are sleeping in the love pillar eyes.

______________________

"Oi,Oi. What the hell are you trying to pull here?"

Wind Hashira,Shinazugawa Sanemi

_______________________

Sanemi hold two wooden boxes which have Natsu and Nezuko were in it.

One of the Kakushi run where Shinazugawa was. "This won't do
Shinazugawa-Sama. Please would you mind putting down those boxes?"

Sanemi ignored the female Kakushi request. Shinobu get up,others pillars noticed that she look pretty angry in their eyes.

"Shinazugawa-San,please don't cut out of the line"

Sanemi look at Hinata, Kageyama and Tanjiro.

"What did you say about those demons,kids?That they can fight as a demon slayer to protect humans?You know what we called that?"Sanemi pulled out his katana as he continues.

"That's impossible, idoits!!"With that Sanemi stab the two boxes with his katana.

That makes Hinata and Tanjiro rampage enough. The loud noice was enough to make you wake up from your sleep.

"You should stop now"The cold voice from the twelve years old child makes the other pillars immediately listen to her order.

They know very well that you hate getting woke up by loud noice. Let's say that they once tried that and regret it.

Hinata and Tanjiro didn't waste the moment that Sanemi stay quiet and listening to your order.

Both if the two boys,jump high and headbutt to the wind pillar hard. The impact of Hinata and Tanjiro made Sanemi nosebleed.

Some pillars look at the scene,trying their best not to laugh. You,Kaname and Kageyama look at Hinata and Tanjiro in amsument.

Sanemi growled,slowly get up while holding his katana.

"I'll kill both of you"

"The master....have arrived"

"So good of you to come. My beloved children..."

Hinata, Kageyama and Tanjiro look at Kagaya. Kagaya look at the sky even though he can't see. The leader can hear the sound of birds chirping.

"Good morning,everyone. The weather is amazingly good today. I wonder if the sky is blue. It pleases me that we've made it to our semiannual Hashira meeting with no personnel changes"

Tanjiro,Hinata and Kageyama look at Kagaya scars.

"Scars?No,is he sick?"

The setter thought while still looking at Kagaya face. Sanemi slam Tanjiro head to the ground along with Uzui who slam Hinata face while Rengoku slam Kageyama face as a sign to show respect to Kagaya.

The volleyball players and Tanjiro noticed that all pillars even you and Kaname were bowing to Kagaya.

"I'm pleased to see you in a good health,as well,Master. I'm fervently pray for your good fortune"

"Thank you,Sanemi"

Hinata, Kageyama and Tanjiro look at Sanemi who was being respectful to Kagaya.

This show that how much pillars respect to Kagaya Ubuyashiki in the Mizunoto eyes.

You lazily yawns a little bit when Sanemi ask Kagaya about Hinata, Kageyama and Tanjiro about Natsu and Nezuko.

"Right,I apologize for startling you all. About Tanjiro, Nezuko,Hinata,Natsu and Kageyama....I've sanctioned their situation. And I'd also like you all to accept it"Kagaya told to the other pillars.

Himejima was the first one to reject Kagaya request.

"Even if you desired that,I cannot agree to it, Oyakata-Sama"

Uzui pointed to himself.

"I'm flamboyantly opposed,as well!Three demon Slayer's travelling with two demon is unacceptable!"

You look at Uzui with 'WIF' look. "Then what about me,Na-Tan and Aka-Nii?"

Others ignored what you just told to them.

"I shall do whatever you wish,Master!"

"I'm fine either ways since I'll forgot anyways"

"I won't trust them,I won't trust them. I hate demons except Kaname and Akaza"Obanai pointed to the three boys.

"Though I respect you with all my heart!I have to refuse your request, Oyakata-Sama! In the first place, Tsugikuni and Akaza are the demons that are special not them!"Rengoku added.

Kagaya hums a little bit,listening some pillars were rejecting to his request.

"What do you think about Natsu and Nezuko,Kaname,Y/N? What is you both decisions?"

Everyone look at you and Kaname. "They might be key or wild cards in the future war. One thing that we're sure is that Muzan will target Natsu and Nezuko"You and Kaname answered in unison.

Other pillars stay quiet after what you and Kaname said truthfully to Kagaya.

One of the twins of Kagaya child start to speak out loud what Urokodaki wrote to them.

"...if Natsu and Nezuko eat humans,then Kamado Tanjiro, Tomioka Giyuu, Urokodaki Sakonji,Hinata Shouyo, Kageyama Tobio,Kiryu Y/N and Tsugikuni Kaname will committed seppuku"

Tanjiro and Hinata look at where you,Kaname and Giyuu were,tears slowly start fall to the both boys eyes.

Kageyama look at you a little bit worried what the letter just wrote. You're just a child who randomly trust what's on your mind. That's kinda reckless in the setter eyes.

There was silent between everyone.

"So what if they commit seppuku?If you want to die then rot to death for all I care!It's no guarantee!!Not by a long shot!"

"Shinazugawa is right! If they devours human,dead men can't be alive again!"

There was silent until Kagaya spoke up.

"You do have a point. We can't guarantee that they won't attack humans. We can't proved it. We also can't proved that they'll attack humans"Y/N ignored a little bit after that since she got bored.

Kaname noticed that and chuckles a little bit.

"I've something to tell my children. Tanjiro,Shouyo,Tobio and Tooru have met Kibutsuji"That makes other pillars gasp in surprise except you and Kaname.

"That's impossible!Even Hashiras except Y/N and Kaname have ever crossed paths with him?"

You look at the pillars who asked a lot of questions to Hinata, Kageyama and Tanjiro.

Kagaya put his finger to his lips. That makes others immediately shut up.

"Kibutsuji has sent pursuers after Tanjiro,Tobio,Shouyo and Tooru. Though his purpose may simple to silent them. I cannot let go of another hint of Kibutsuji. Just like Y/N and Kaname said Natsu and Nezuko have something that Muzan never imagined....Can you try to understand?"

"No,I can't understand, Oyakata-Sama!How many of us got killed by demons? It's unacceptable!"Sanemi drew his katana and cut his left arm enough to bleed.

"Master!I'll proved it to you by myself!
The ugliness of a demon!!"

Sanemi step on the two boxes and let his blood drip to where the crack places were.

"Shinazugawa,it's not good doing it in the sunlight. We have to go in the shadows,or the demon won't show up it's faces"Obanai joins what Sanemi was doing.

"Sorry for my rudeness,
Oyakata-Sama"

In blink of eyes,Sanemi was in the house. Sanemi throw the boxes and stab twice to each box.

"Stop it!!!"Hinata and Tanjiro shouted trying to get up but Obanai stop them.

Kageyama also tried to help the two demons but Uzui held him down.

Sanemi open the boxes with tip of his katana. Slowly dull light purple eyed girl watch Natsu and Nezuko come out from the boxes.

Y/N noticed that their auras are not blood red but orange like a sun.

"Na-Tan,their auras are orange like a sun"You said to the male demon. Kaname hums.

"It's kinda interesting,right?"

"Yeah"

The pillars watch the two demon girls staring at Sanemi wound. Tanjiro and Hinata tried to move along with Kageyama.

"Kamado-Kun, Hinata-Kun, Kageyama-Kun if you use breathing style then your veins will burst"

"Veins will burst?!I like it!Sounds flamboyant!Come on!Start bursting!"The Sound Pillar look at the setter that he was holding.

Kageyama have a deadpans look on his face. ''Of course,I won't do that,you boke"

Nezuko and Natsu hold their hands tightly enough to draw their blood out. The two girls still look at Sanemi wound.

Kaname look at Sanemi in disgust while closing his nose with his right hand.

"His blood is stinks as always"That makes other pillars laugh a little bit.

Tanjiro,Hinata and Kageyama able to get away from the two pillars as they run where their younger sister or his friend sisters were.

"Nezuko!/Natsu!/Boke!"The three males shouted in worry.

Nezuko and Natsu look at the other side sign in disgust that make Sanemi gasp in surprise.

Hinata, Kageyama and Tanjiro sighed in realif.

"What's just happened?"Kagaya asked to his children.

"The demon girls turned their back in disgust"

"Although they've been stab three times by Shinazugawa-San,they restrain theirselves and not bit Shinazugawa-San"

A slight smile was on Kagaya face and look back where the other pillars were.

"Now,this would prove that Nezuko and Natsu won't attack humans"

"Tanjiro, Shouyo,Tobio...."The three boys look at Kagaya.

"I'm sure even after this,there's some people who can't accept Natsu and Nezuko. You must prove it to them starting now. That you five can fight as Demon Slayers. That you can be useful"

The three boys bow to Kagaya. There was silent but Kagaya spoke up.

"Go out and defeat a Twelve Kizuki. Do that,you'll be accepted by all. And it will give more weight to your words"Tanjiro and Hinata look at Kagaya with determination in their eyes.

"We will...We will defeat Kibutsuji Muzan!!!"

"Not a chance..."Everyone look at you who look at the other side with blunt look while you continues.

(Just like 25 to 26 in this video)

"Me and Na-Tan are the ones who will kill Muzan"

Some pillars even Kagaya laugh a little bit. You are childlish at times like these.

Kagaya gave close eye smile to the three boys.

"As you are no strong enough to do so right now,Tanjiro,Shouyo. Let's start defeating a Twelve Kizuki,all right?"

Hinata and Tanjiro blushed in embarrassment.

"Hai"

Kageyama karate chop Hinata and Tanjiro head.

"Boke Hinata,Tanjiro Boke!!"

What Kagaya made some pillars laugh even harder.

"It goes out without saying but Hashiras in Demon Slayer Corps have phenomenal skills. Especially Kaname and Y/N here are almost close and strong enough to kill Muzan once too. They all became string by training theirselves to death and they also defeated Twelve Kizukis. That's why Hashiras receive respect and preferential treatment. So please your manners when you speak to them"Kagaya lightly scold to the two boys.

"Y-Yes sir"

Kagaya look where Obanai and Sanemi were.

"One more thing, Sanemi,Obanai,don't torment the younger ones and your tsugokus too much"

"As you wish..."

"As you wish..."

You and Kaname ignored a little bit after that missing that Muichiro throw pebbles to Tanjiro and Hinata.

______________________________

"Just as you all reported,the demon's carnage has increased more than ever. Meaning that the threat to human life is greater than it's ever been. We'll have to bolster the ranks of Demon Slayers. What do you think?"Kagaya ask the pillars.

"The accident to Mt.Natagumo made it crystal clear. The caliber of Demon Slayer has nose-dived to unbelievable levels. Most of them are useless. The trainers must be blind"Sanemi answered truthfully to Kagaya.

"The three kids from today sure seemed competent. Two of them managed to land that flamboyant bow to you, Shinazugawa. They got potential''Uzui teases to Sanemi.

Sanemi tsk and look at the other side.

"Agree. But the face that lower moon five made such drastic move probably means that Muzan is nowhere near Mt.Natagumo. After all as the case in Asakusa, whenever Muzan want to hide something he creates a clever diversion to throw us off. It's quite frustrating"Kagaya look at the ground for one second and look back to you all.

"But the demons are becoming stronger and stronger by devouring humans. We have one thing to do for sakes of those who died. I believe that among you Hashiras who were present today,I've assembled the finest unit since the first breathing swordsmen of Sengoku era"

"Uzui Tengen"

"Rengoku Kyojuro"

"Kocho Shinobu"

"Kanroji Mitsuri"

"Muichiro Tokito"

"Himejima Gyomei"

"Shinazugawa Sanemi"

"Obanai Iguro"

"Tomioka Giyuu"

"Tsugikuni Kaname"

"Kiryu Y/N"

"My children,I look forward to your success"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

3.4M 130K 59
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ ๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ | ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ ] โ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐˜๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ. ๐—›๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฏ๐—ฎ...
207K 5.5K 71
ใ€๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐——ใ€‘ "๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐จ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๏ฟฝ...
196K 6K 29
Y/n's family were attacked by a demon on the same day she was given birth. Her brothers and sisters were all slaughtered by the demon along with her...
432K 11.1K 25
WARNING: contains spoilers for those who don't read the Demon Slayer Manga Right after the battle of Upper Moon 1, and right in the middle of a battl...