Chapter 19 (Strength Of Kaname)

This is how the former upper moon five looks like.

________________________

Kita and Nishinoya managed to cut their boulder. They and other nine boys are currently at Final Selection.

They all group up with each other to survive in Final Selection.

You and Kaname walk where the next mission was. The children at age ten to twelve are missing every night.

Kagaya order you and Kaname to slay the demon along with four Mizunoto to show them. You sighed,sometimes you don't understand what's on Kagaya mind.

Same with Kaname who sometimes can't guesses Kagaya next move. That man is hard to read.

Akaza was in the wooden box that you're carrying. The demon manages to shrink into child size.

You look at four Mizunoto that is going to help you three in this mission even though you don't need that. You noticed familer two twins.

"Y/N-Chan! Tsugikuni-San!!!"Atsumu wave like a madman to you and Kaname.

"Geh"The light purple girl muttered. The four Mizunoto were Atsumu,Osamu,Sakusa and Motoya.

"How can I forgot about them?"The child thought as she walk to the four boys.

"Who are they?"You look at Sakusa and Motoya while giving the onigiri box to Osamu.

Osamu eat the onigiri in the box that you give to you. This is one of the reasons why you are one the best Hashira in Osamu eyes.

"My name is Komori Motoya,desu!"Motoya bow 90° to you and Kaname.

You can see that Motoya is a little bit sweating. In the Mizunoto eyes,you and Kaname have a huge aura that scream 'strongest!' in their eyes.

Of course,the two Pillars didn't even realized or knew that.

You look at Sakusa who stay quiet. Even though,you can't see his face since he covered his face with mask.

"Ah"You gave hand sanitizer to the boy. "You might need that since you look like you don't have enough hand sanitizer"Sakusa look at the name of the hand sanitizer that you gave to him.

His eyes wide when you give him the one band hand sanitizer that he can't even afford.

With that, Sakusa respect,trust and impression went up to the child aka you.

"Kiyoomi Sakusa"The boy manages to mutter his name to you.

"Nice to meet you,my name is Kiryu Y/N and his name is Tsugikuni Kaname"Kaname look at the four boys.

He growl a little bit and hug you from behind. You didn't noticed that the demon eyes held bloodlust, warning the four boys that he'll kill them if something happened to you.

"As always Tsugikuni-San is scary"Atsumu muttered.

"I agree"Osamu agree while eating Onigiri.

You ignored what Atsumu and Osamu just said.

"I have a plan to kill the demon"Everyone look at you. Kaname look at you,a little bit worried since your plan is always insane but successful.

"The plan is like this......"

______________________

You walk to the night. You bought normal kimono like the picture below.

 You bought normal kimono like the picture below