The Curse Of Dark Falls

By AllMyTimeIsBooked

The Millers' have no idea that the new place they've moved in, is gonna be their worst nightmare Reader bewar... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

6

83 9 2
By AllMyTimeIsBooked

Me and Amelia spent the rest of the noon watching TV and doing random stuff in the living room.

It was almost nighttime.

I wondered when Mom and Dad would be back.

I decided to take a look outside.

"Where are you going?" Amelia asked, noticing me open the main door.

"I'll be back in a minute. Wanna come?" I asked.

"Nope. I'm good," she said, playing with Mars.

I was about to go when she suddenly said, "Come back soon. You know very well how creepy this place is."

I nodded and got out.

I was walking around in the empty streets when suddenly, I noticed a man standing at a distance.

At first, I didn't think much and just continued walking around.

I glanced at him again.

He turned to look at me.

I didn't know what suddenly happened to me but the only thing I could think of, was to run, as fast as possible!

I turned around and ran at the speed of light.

I looked behind and saw that strange man chasing me, like a beast!

"My guts are always right! This place is seriously crazy!" I cursed under my breath.

It had been really dark by then.

I had a hard time finding our house as all houses looked basically the same.

Finally, after searching for a while, which almost felt like ages, I found our house.

I quickly entered and locked the door from inside.

I laid my back on the door and breathed heavily.

Amelia quickly stood up from the sofa, seeing me panic-stricken.

"We have to get out of here! This place is horrific!" I shouted.

"I'd had a bad feeling from the very beginning! But..." she suddenly paused mid-sentence.

"But what?" I asked.

"Mom and Dad still aren't home..." She mumbled.

That's when realisation hit me.

"Wait, right! Mom and Dad!!! They could be in trouble!!!" I shouted.

"What do we do now...?" she asked, panicking.

"We have to spend the night here. Tomorrow, in the morning, we'll get out to search for Mom and Dad." I decided.

"But, what if something bad happens?" she asked.

"We have no options left. We can't get out in this night." I told.

She sighed and nodded.

I suddenly noticed that Mars wasn't there.

"Ugh, where did this dog vanish now..." I said, looking around

"It was here just a minute ago..." she said, confused.

"We'll think about it later. Let's just go and sleep!" I said, pulling her upstairs.

She hesitated but finally agreed.

I felt bad for Mars but it's not like we could've gone out to search for it in the dead of night...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 6.4K 25
You are a gorgeous and multi-talented teen gamer attending the prestigious Shiratorizawa Academy; a part time Graphic artist and photographer of the...
50.5K 1.3K 200
Funny Anime Memes that I think you will enjoy! Please comment or vote if you think it is funny. Also if there is a random meme and you know what anim...
2.1K 55 9
I had left this book off on my last account
44.8K 1.7K 10
You're just starting a new job in your office and everyone is so kind. But there's one person who conceals himself from you, your boss kiku. But why...