CRUSH | 𝐒𝐉𝐘 ✓

By jyuscent

[COMPLETE] ❝We all need to choose between friendship and confession at some point in our life. But what if yo... More

PRUDENCE
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

12

1.4K 100 10
By jyuscent

26th january 2016,
tuesday

i was falling for you more and more everyday.

everytime my phone signaled a notification, i hoped it was you. everytime i received a snap, i hoped it was from you.

and the smile on my face everytime it really was you was something you should've witnessed, jaeyun. you should have seen how happy you were making someone everyday with the simplest of things.

we were talking everyday on texts now, even though we didn't look at each other much in school.

i was still happy though. even though you never me texted me first, or was the one to keep the conversation going, you still didn't reply dryly to me.

but overthinking was my part-time hobby, which i didn't even get paid for. i was left with a dreaded feeling when your replies didn't match my energy. sometimes your replies made my day, sometimes i was worried if i was simply wasting your time, or maybe i was annoying you.

my mood had started depending on your behavior towards me, jaeyun. i had given you so much power over me that your replies had the strength to make me smile even in the toughest days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 82 5
It was normal, right? Love was love And Kageyama loved Hinata, So Hinata had to love him back..right?? Kageyama had given everything to Hinata, gave...
4K 68 38
STARTED: March 7, 2022 PUBLISHED: June 9, 2022 ENDED: July 26, 2022 This story is a work of fiction. Characters, places, etc. May be real but situati...
5.4K 252 32
Haru is a girl who suffer from a weak heart, A girl who spend day and night staring at her wishlist she want to do with her loves one. Unfortunately...
66.7K 3.1K 42
Where in two colleagues met at a party and become a whole new Addiction to each other *** From One night of spending time together to addiction. Will...