Nothing Matter [Jimin X Reade...

By getvmin

"Because I'm not able to carry your child!" Highest ranked #9 - pjm More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
Epilogue

28

156 5 1
By getvmin

Y/N's pov.

I wake up next morning but found myself cover on by blanket and again in that same room.

I tried to turn my body on left but feel some heaviness on my waist. First I look down on my body for checking what is exactly there and then the face of person which almost make my heart skip it's beat. I never imagined to go this far in relationship that I'll sleep with someone in the same bed at his house, when it's specially him.

He was literally breathing on my skin of neck. I was feeling his hot breath which gives me lots of goosebumps just in few seconds. Because of his breath, I forgot to take my breathe for a moment that what I did or he did? Firstly I go back from his embrace and make some space between our faces which was mere centimetres away. Being so careful with my each move, I turned towards him making sure he'll not get disturb by my movements.

He was sleeping with his lips pulled out in pouty manner, his chubby cheeks that were touching the pillow were melting my heart, even his massy hairs were making him so ethereal in his nap. I could see his chest raising and falling while he was breathing so nicely.

How can someone deny this men?

I dragged out my hand from the blanket and feeling like exploding of my chest but brushed my fingers in his massy hairs for remove some strands off from his forehead and make my way of vision clear. There were so many butterflies running in my stomach while staring him from that much close. No doubt, I can see this face whole day without moving away from here.

How lucky I'll be, if I'm able to see this face every morning, always waking up in his warm embrace where he is making me feel safe. How beautiful those mornings will be, if I will able to snatch those little morning kisses which he is stealing from me everytime here and there. How happy those days will be, if I call him mine for permanent and stay always close to him by giving a tage that he is my property. How nice those......

Realising I'm going too far in my thoughts, I closed my eyes and shaked my head for coming back in reality. 'You can't forced anyone to stay with you if they don't' that is the same line which someone had said to me exactly one year before. And I think I have to follow it until or unless we come on the conclusion that what we both need.

After removing a drop of tear which just formed on the corner of my eye, I turned my head at the clock for checking a time. 7:30 already, I have to be ready for work but.....I don't want to miss this face also.

After collecting lots of courage, I leaned close to him and kissed on the tip of his cute nose. I removed a little amount of blanket away from me and slightly raised his hand from my waist to make myself free.

"Stay!!" A cracked voice clanged in my ears. His hand which was remaining on my waist a few moments before, now hug me tightly and moved upper side on my spine to give me some chill. Feeling pleasure to listen him in morning, huge smile appeared slowly on my face. "Good morning!" I greeted slowly. "Good morning...." His eyes were still closed when he managed to say with smile on his face.

"D-Don't you want to wake up?" I cupped his face with my one hand and started to swing my thumb on his cheek. "Noo!" I raised my hand up as he snuggled close to me and buried his face in the crook of my neck. That sensation were too much new for me to bear, so firstly I stay still but then hugged him back.

How can there will be this much deference between two persons. One has left me but second just accept me, and reason, same. I don't know what will happen in future, if we'll be stay stable in this relationship or not, 'cause I have listened so much from hobi that how much he like little babies. Why only me though?

Again cleaning the wet side of my face with my hands, I hugged him tightly. No matter what will happen in future, I'll accept whatever decision he will made, but for now I don't want to miss his presence close to me. I closed my eyes again and tried to clear my mind.

It was not more than few minutes that I fallen asleep again accidentally, when I opened my eyes, he was laying on his hand with support of elbow and staring at me with constant smile on the face. I fixed the blanket higher on my body for saving myself from the coldness of morning. "For how long I fallen asleep?" I asked.

"About 20 minutes!" He answered simply. I didn't react and started to watch the top of the room. "Sorry for yesterday!" He apologize again. "I'm the one who have to say this, sorry!" I also apologized. "But I was never angry on you." He wrapped my body with his free hand and came closer. "Hm?" I hummed in questioned.

"Yes! For a moment I became......but after that I thought that shadow was actually lucky for me. May be due to it we met eachother." He said, in his morning cracked but sweet melodious voice. "Ohh! Truly?" I raised my eyebrows and asked. "Yes miss copy-cat."

By coming closer to my face, he pressed his soft lips on mine. I closed my eyes for not showing any type of excitement. "And if you have doubt on me, then you can spy me!" He said so openly. I bite my lower lip but tried to pushed him away by chest when he again came close to me. "No...I can trust you. Now let me go I'll be late for academy." Finally I pushed his heavy body away from me and get off from the bed to take my shower.

-

I came out from the room after getting ready in simple cozy outfit. Collecting all my hair strands for binding in ponytail, I started to walk towards downstairs.

There was a loud and nonstop noises were coming from there which put me in confusion. "Who can be at this time?" Without wasting any other second, I made my way to go there.

By struggling so much with my watch which was not being close in any way, I continued to walked on the staircase, forget that someone is present there already.

Pin drop silence, and I raised my head from the wrist. My heart beat reached its maximum level that I was able to listen it in my ear so clearly. Now I was confused, should I have to go more downstair or not and I stopped myself in middle. The noise which was coming a few moments before, now become calm like ocean. But that calmness will bring a huge tornado for sure.

"Y/N?" Taehyung run towards me to give a hug as he see me present there but forgot that I was not standing in my house but someone else which make everyone so shocked and me also as well. "Y/N? You are here?" Now Jungkook stand up from his position, but I have not any answer to give him so I just smiled nervously. "I-I......" What to say now?

"You have to at your academy at this hour, don't?" Jin also questioned. I looked at Jimin for finding my answer, he looked at hobi for saving his life. Taehyung hold my wrist and lead me between another six pairs of eyes, who were staring at me with suspicious look. Still not saying anything, just biting my lips and rolling my eyes everywhere in house except to meet theirs.

"Don't say you guys are dating!" Another member opened his beautiful mouth but said some hell like things and forced me to look at him with wide open eyes. Yoongi....I'll kill you for this. "Date?" Someone is happy but half were still in confusion that what is going on so suddenly. "No hyung....!"

"So what if they are?" Hobi cut Jimin in the middle of his statement and smiled after locking his eyes with mine. I request him to not split anything out but he pretended to not see me, while he actually had seen me. "What you mean? Are they really dating?" Jin asked shockingly with wide eyes while pointing out at us. "Ofcourse can't you see-" He moved his eyes at our interwined fingers. I tried to snatch my fingers from his grip but he hold it more tightly. "- and I'm the one who have put this love birds in the same nest."

"Hyung?" Jungkook gave a surprising expression by widening his doe shaped eyes. "Yes, Jungkookie." Hobi seems so excited to reveal our relationship. Why this boy is not getting down his excitement. I requested him with my eyes again, but I guess it was too late now. "And from how long it's all going on?"

"A-Ahh...when we all were out of country....for video shooting." Jimin need to feel throw his eyesight on floor and not facing all of them anymore. Atmosphere become tenst, I can say they all were not agree with what Jimin had done on their back. I know it's wrong and against their rules, but sometimes you can't have control on your feelings you know? We were poor on this point.

I hold his hand more tightly and pressed for reassuring him. He looked at me from the corner of his eyes and blinked slowly for give some relief. I think everything is gonna worst now. "So that's all going on behind us and you didn't even think to tell us just for once Jimin, we are not your friends?" We both raised our head from floor and look at the person who was complaining instead of being angry on us. That was nothing but magic.

"I was going to hyung, but I was waiting for the correct time, that's why." Jimin was still nervous. His thumb was going up and down on my skin as nervousness was eating him from inside.

"You- You all are not angry or disappointed on me?" He asked. "Hey...why should we? Ofcourse we are happy for you. But you have to tell us from the first day." Namjoon said so wisely and calmly giving so much relaxation to my poor heart which was about to explode due to fear.

"Thanks to all for.....for supporting me." Finally his breath get normal and I smiled when he smiled. "You both are looking perfect together by the way!" Another praising, but from Yoongi. Ok if he is agree then everyone is agree, haha.

"So....why you all are here?" Jimin released my hand slowly and stepped forward. "We were constantly trying to call you but you didn't answer.....so we decided to discuss it right here." Namjoon explained with wink. Slowly and step by step their conversation started to lead towards their work so I thought it'll better if I don't stay between them, so I caught lightly for trying to catch their attention. "Excuse me!" I said and then leave to go outside for take some fresh air.

-

Everyone is sat on sofa and I guess their talk were running on serious point as they didn't distracted as I entered inside the living room. I tried to find some place for sitting next to either Jimin or hobi but there was not. Only one place was empty and it was besides Jungkook, but as they all are friendly so I slowly walk to him and sit there.

"...and may be we are going to the dorm in next fifteen days." Only last line to hat Namjoon said when I sit there, but it forced me to raised my head. "But for how long hyung?" Taehyung raised the same question as me. "One or one and half months." That's it. Me and Jimin both looked at eachother at the same time.

I know it's normal for him. But I'm experiencing it's first time and may be he is also after staying in relationship. Whatever, we have to bear it, there is no another option. I sighed after checking the time in my wrist watch and stood up for went to my room

"Where are you going?" Only yoongi noticed me and asked but everyone lose their focus and eyed on me. "Hm, for taking my bag, I'm already late for academy." I stuck my hairs behind the ear and smiled simply. "Just five minutes we are already done.....I'll drop you there." I put a break on my steps as I heard some voice from behind. It was Jimin's offered. "Oooo..." All of them who were present in the room make same sound at the same time. "What?" Jimin blushed hardly. I ran to my room for hiding my pink cheeks.

-

Every students were resting in their break. Me and Jina were sitting next to eachother. I opened the lid of water bottle and drink some water. "So how's your second night?" And I split out the water from my mouth. "You bastard I said stop to ask me that." No another second and I hit on her head. "Tell me..."

"He was kidding." I brought my knees at chest for putting my chin on it and wrapped my hands around it. "Kidding? Like that?" She smirked playfully. "Yes, any problem?" She knew that it'll worthless for her to argue with me so she didn't ask anything further.

"By the way, will you come with me on little vacation?" I suddenly bring the point about which I was thinking from so long "Vacation?" She was in confusion. "Yes. I was thinking about it from last summer vacation. But we never get chance, and now Jimin and another members will be busy in their next comeback for one month....so I thought let's enjoy ourselves."

"Oh yh! I know!" She answered like she knows everything. I maintain my doubtful eyes on her and smiled suspeciously "Oh, I forgot that hobi must have told you everything right?" As I finished my sentence she turned to me.

"Why? Am I saying anything wrong?" I didn't answer and continued my process of staring at her. "What, we are only good friends nothing more!" She rescued herself when I haven't asked a single question to her. "Then why you are giving clarification when I haven't say anything?" I raised my one eyebrow and pout with proud feeling. "You stop it!" She said. "Look! That's how I feel when you always mention Jimin, in little little things." And we both quarreled for long time.

-

Because I know that he would be not free today for pick me up, I already leave from work. Vibration of my phone forced me to look inside the purse and I took it out from it. Seeing that it's Jimin's call, I immediately pick it up with smile. "Hey!" I greeted. "Hey miss copy-cat, I'm really sorry that I'll not be able to pick up you today. But I already have sent the driver there so get in." He said in one breath. "I knew it already boy, so don't worry I'm on my way right now!" He mumbled something on opposite side after sighing loudly. "Yess! By the way when will you come?" I asked. "In two hours I guess!"

-

I was sitting on the edge of bed and was engrossed in the phone as I was scrolling the social media from last one hour. "Ahhhh..!" Only one feather touch on my shoulder and I jumped on the bed, my phone also get dropped from my grip, my heart beat increase highly and turned towards my right after putting my hand on the chest for calm myself down.

"Are you scared?" He was laughing like ever after seeing me so scared and was so happy. "You crazy beast." I hit on his back of hand multiple times and started to take deep breath. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He come further and hugged my waist so tightly. I also wrapped my hands around his neck and hugged him back. He put his chin on my shoulder that make me giggled due to ticklish on the skin. I shrugged my shoulder so he removed his chin from it and face me from so closely.

"Seems so happy!" I asked. He planted a soft kiss on the tip of my nose and rest his forehead on mine. "Hm, just excited for come back, nothing else." His breath mixes with mine as he whispered. I parted my lips as his hands go up and down on my back and his skin comes in the little contact with my back. He get the chance of it and locked his plump lips with mine, I kissed him back. Atmosphere started to become hot as his tongue tried to enter inside of me and asked for permission. I opened my lips more and allowed him to go further. The tip of his tongue was playing with mine and aroused me like ever for the first time. As he pulled me more closer, I traveled my fingers through his hairs and grip on it make sure it'll not hurt him.

Kissing eachother hungrily and making lots of wet sound with our lips for few minutes, I pushed him by his chest as my body demanded some oxygen for it. My grip become loose on his hair and I gasped for more air. Today I comes to know, that he can be the sexiest ever.

-

Jimin started to walk upper stairs after finishing our dinner together. I was waiting for him on the sofa to join me, but he was in his mobile that's why didn't notice me. "Don't want to see any movie today?" I asked simply. "Nope!" He also answered simply. "Okey!" I said and followed his path for my room.

I unlocked the door of guest room for entering inside but it seems weird. It was first time ever I was going to sleep in that room after coming at his house, otherwise sometimes I found myself in his room when he was coming out of the bathroom or sometime found him sleeping in my embrace. So weird right?

"Where are you going?" I looked at him still trying to go inside the room. And why he asked like this? "Um?... Guest room...for sleeping I guess!" I pointed my index finger inside of the room. "But your bed is waiting in the next room!" One blink of my eyes and he came back to me, hold my hand and leaned me to his room.

Again I entered the same room. He walked towards the rest room but give me a sign with his eyes and said me to lay down. I went to bed and do as he said.

After a few seconds he came out from the rest room and climb on the bed. I was aware of it but still remain same as my back was facing his front. A soft touch make me flinch when he hugged me from back and rest his face on my side one. "I'll miss you." His lips kissed my ear for saying those words, but he is turning me on just with this. I changed my side and turned on my right for facing him. "I'll miss you too!" He started to stroke my back with his slender fingers that was only giving me a goosebumps in my whole body.

"Are you feeling cold?" A question left out from his mouth immediately as soon as he noticed my skin covered with goosebump but make our self wrapped in blanket. "No, it's.....it's your touch!" He chuckled when I said and came more closer to me so our body can blends and he can take an advantage of it.

"How was your day?" Our regular question for eachother that makes our mood light after listening about it. "Very nice, what about you?" As he was giving too much effort for showing his love for me, I took one step from my side and put my hands on his chest for playing with the hem of his tshirt. "As well."

Room become silent when both of us become quiet. No one say anything as only we were playing and making soft eachother. "Why you left so earlier today, without informing me?" Finally someone break that awkward silence. I locked my eyes up with his for giving my answer. "Because I knew that you will be busy today with your tight schedule, so I thought it'll be better if I don't disturb you."

"Ah, so now my baby has already started to follow my schedule hm!" I blushed on his cheesy lines again and hide my face in the crook of his neck. He wrapped his hands around my figure immediately and giggled cutely. "Don't you are missing something?" He started to brush his fingers in my hair from up to down. I didn't wanted to face him with my red face, but his question made me looked at him.

"What?" He raised his chin up in my answer. This boy like to be so clingy and I like his this nature. I gave a quick peck on his neck and again buried my face in his crook. "So now my lips are not feeling okay since you have pampered my neck, please pampered them also with your love!" This boy is literally too much. I hit on his chest for teasing me constantly but again raised my head.

"Come on now, make it quickly." I was ready to give him what he was asking for, but his sharp almond shaped eyes were not leaving me alone just for a second that was making me more nervous. In last I go forth and kissed his lips quickly. He laughed through his nose and take me in his tight embrace. "Good night my love!" Why? Why? Now he'll not even allow me to sleep peacefully. "Good night!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

482K 15.2K 31
"I'll do it. I'll mark her as mine." Was it a good thing to do? Highest rankings #1 in #jkjk
2nd | myg By drey

Fanfiction

221K 11K 32
ㅡbecause second's not the same。 highest ranking / #2 in Fan Fiction ©zion-t 2015-2016
882K 36.9K 60
"You didn't know? You're Park Jimin's biggest possession" Highest rankings #1 jiminau #1 jiminfanfic #4 korean #4 btsau
124K 6.9K 11
・"send your cutest delivery boy"・ status | completed | ©lottaery highest ranking - #33 in #jimin