Arrowverse Oneshots (SLOW UPD...

By Ilikerainbow6

The Arrowverse consists of many notorious heroes and villains. This book covers Superflash, SnowBarry, WhiteF... More

Details Before Reading
Red K (Eobard/Kara)
High School Jock(Barry/Kara)
Mr. Cuddles Barry/Frost/Caitlin
Undeniable Love(Overflash)
Titan's Finest- Imra/Barry/Kara
Exclusive Devotion (Thea/Barry)
To the end of the line(Superflash)
2 Cops in Love (Patty/Barry)
What REALLY happened in Vegas PART 1
Divided-Barry/Wanda/Natasha
True Colors (Superflash Drabble)
Kara's anatomy
Two Sides Of The Same Coin (Snowbarry) (Reversefrost)
Future State (Flarrow)
All for charity (Bruce/Kara)
Encounter with the cat (Flash/Catwoman)
Cold hearted love (Flashfrost)
Can't Sleep? (Kara/Barry)
Flashcorp Fluffiness Barry/Lena
Domestic Love (Flashfrost)
Supergirl's Hope (Kara/Barry)
Benefits of Charity (Bruce/Kara)
Fixing Scars Barry/Kara
Harry Wells being a dad (Karry Snippet)
Future State Part 2 (Flarrow)
Workplace Romance (Alex/Barry) [18+]
Rivalry (Snippet)
Crack Ship #1 (Barry/Kate)
At the speed force (Savitar Drabble)
Morning Walks (Flash/Plastique)
Enjoy This (Frost/Barry)
Coming back home (Barry/Patty)
His October Presence (Bruce/FemBarry)
It's Just Us Now (Barry/Sara)
Waltz of The Canaries (Unfinished Draft from E-69)
Glimpse Ahead (Superflash)
Finger Cut (Snowbarry)

Reluctant Date (Barry/Kara)

1.4K 34 73
By Ilikerainbow6

I really need to get to pictures of Grant lol.

A shot in where Barry is involuntarily dragged into a date with Kara while his friend Caitlin is moving houses.

"I'm so glad that you're moving out of this neighborhood Caitlin," Iris told Caitlin as Caitlin finished closing a box.

"Some dude peed on my car while I was parking it!" Iris exclaimed.

"Oh, you met spaghetti. Ya, I won't miss him," Caitlin muttered.

"Speaking of missing people, how did Barry dodge this bullet?" Iris asked referring to Barry's absence.

"He said he was under the weather."

"Yeah," Iris said skeptically.

"Thanks for helping, can you imagine how much fun this is gonna be?! Me living with Cisco and Winn," Caitlin said excitedly.

"Yeah, there'll be a happy phase. but it won't take long till you hate their guts," Iris told Caitlin while she was messing with a teddy bear.

"I'll never hate Winn and Cisco."

"Oh my god, I forgot. You're 25. Don't worry. It's natural when you become roommates with friends the things you love about them become the things that make you want to smother them with a pillow."

"But that's unacceptable to me."

Cisco and Winn barged into Caitlin's apartment.

"We're here to help you move on the dance floor!" Cisco said cooly.

"Nice! Tweet it!" Winn said.

"Tweeting it!"

"What are you tweeting?" Iris asked.

"Everything. we're tweeting Caitlins move live."

"Hashtag Caitlin's move!" Winn said.

"How fun!" Caitlin said.

Then Lena and Harry walked in.

"How was I supposed to know it was a handicap space?" Harry said.

"Because the man in the wheelchair was yelling it!" Lena responded.

"Oh yeah, and he doesn't have an agenda... Hold it... Where's Allen?" Harry said.

"Sick," Caitlin told Harry.

"Yeah, I'm calling him," Iris said, not convinced that Barry was sick.

The cellphone rang as Barry looked at it. He was in a dressing room at the mall.

"Hello?" Barry said in a raspy voice.

"So you're  sick, huh?" Iris told him.

"Uh, that's what they tell me."

"Cut the wit, Barry, where are you, Hollister or Macy's?"

"Wow Iris, you got me all figured out."

"Well, I can tell you're not in bed."

"That's right Iris I'm pretending to be violently ill to avoid lifting a few boxes," Barry continued in a raspy voice as he handed a shirt over to the local employee, Becky Sharpe.

"And who's your primary physician, Mr. Allen?" Becky asked as she took the shirt from his hands.

"Dr. Mcgee. Do you wanna see my insurance card?" Barry took out his credit card to buy the shirt.

"Please," she said.

"Wait are you at the hospital?" Iris said as Barry put a barcode scanner close to the speaker.

"No I'm at Hollister," Barry said sarcastically.

"You hear that? That's not a heart monitor, it's a machine telling me I'm low on shirts."

Suddenly the PA came to life in the store, Becky's voice could be heard.

"Dr. Banner to radiology, Dr. Banner!" Becky called.

"Crap I'm sorry I just assumed-"

"Whatever, I don't blame you, I've lied before, it's probably karma that I'm sick. But believe me, if you had what I have, you'd rather be moving boxes," Barry said as he adjusted his shirt.

"Okay, feel better, sorry."

"Yeah, I'll see you guys on Monday." Barry coughed. Iris hung up. 

"You are fantastic," Barry said in a normal voice as he approached Becky.

"So are you, what are you doing after this?" Becky told him, her devious hazel eyes staring into his eyes.

"Probably trying a couple of boot-cuts. But after that, maybe like a blazer?" Barry flirted, Becky smiled.

Barry emerged from the fitting room a few minutes later, wiping his lips from the lipstick marks from the clerk. Barry was walking out of the store when Kara called him from behind.

"Well hey, there stranger," Kara said, Barry turned around, smiling at Kara.

"What a coincidence huh? This is just like that Lake House movie, I can assume."

"Kara Danvers," Barry cheerfully said, he kind of knew her, she and her sister Alex worked for Mercury Labs, while Barry and his team worked at STAR Labs, with Lena owning her own company.

"Barry, it's Saturday, you can call me whatever you want, when we're out of the workplace I'm just regular Kara, oh what did you get?" Kara asked as she ran her hand over Barry's abdomen, feeling his abs.

"Now I feel like I have to try on a tighter blouse," Kara said.

"Kara, it's really nice to see you but I actually got to run." Barry turned to leave.

"Oh yeah, you're probably heading to help Caitlin move right?" Kara told him, her eyes gleaming with mischief.

Barry narrowed his eyes and stood his ground.

"Oh, I follow Winn and Cisco on Twitter, looks like Caitlin's moving and it says here you're sick at the hospital? Curious, I might head over there myself and I could tell them that you said hi."

Barry worriedly looked at Kara, Caitlin would kick him in the nuts if he faked being sick.

"I'd rather you didn't."

"Maybe I won't have time, especially if we're doing... Lunch," Kara said as she took a long sip of an iced coffee she was holding.

Barry stared at her, he growled as Kara laughed and laced her arm with his. Barry growling something incoherent while they made their way towards a Mexican restaurant.

In the restaurant, ara and Barry were sitting down. The waiter was taking their order.

"A siesta salad and an Iced tea for me," Barry muttered as he stared at Kara, who was looking dreamily at him.

"Excelente, and for you?" The waiter asked Kara.

Kara cleared her throat and looked at Barry. He gulped and looked at the menu.

"The Lady will have a meat tornado burrito and a watermelon margarita," Barry mumbled, the waiter nodded and walked away.

"Thank you barry," Kara giggled as she patted his hand.

"So any brothers or sisters?" Kara asked as she folded her hands under her chin, fluttering her eyebrows at him, Barry groaned.

"And we'll take that check too!" Barry called.

"Whoa, what's the rush?" Kara asked disappointed.

"We eat lunch, and then I'm leaving."

"Okay, I just hope that I don't bump into your team on Monday when we have our weekly cooperate meetings between companies, and I pray that they don't ask me who I saw at the mall on Saturday because unlike a certain someone I just don't think I could lie to those sweet people," Kara told him, blackmailing him.

"Kara, this is blackmail."

"Well call that blackmail 'a day at the mall with Kara' because that's all I require Barry. You and I are going to have some fun and create a few memories. And I suggest you get into it, because if not..."

A group of singers and a band walked up to them.

"A song for the Lady, Sir?"

Barry huffed and sighed.

"Adios Amores," He mumbled.

"Oh, what a surprise!" Kara said dreamily.

Kara dragged him around the mall, Barry grit his teeth every time they paused and took pictures at a photo booth.

Kara dragged Barry to a karaoke booth, in which there was a green screen and a station that held the mics. Kara smiled as she took a mic, she looked at Barry and motioned him to take one.

"Come on Barry, this is gonna be fun. Or else..." Kara playfully reminded him of the consequences if he didn't submit to her. Barry rolled his eyes and growled as he snatched a mic from the station. Kara smiled as she typed in the song she wanted to sing.

"Okay, I think you know this one, Barry. I've heard you sing it beautifully in the lab," Kara told him. Barry's eyes widened and he looked at Kara, begging her to stop.

Seal's Kiss from a rose started to play over the speakers.

"P-please Kara, I beg you, don't do this," Barry murmured. 

"Oh come on, Barry, it's singing time, unless you wanna be here next Saturday," Kara threatened. Barry sighed loudly, he might as well do it. 

There used to be a greying tower alone on the sea. Barry softly sang, Kara looked up at him with her eyes full of happiness, finally, she had him in her grasp, all she asked for was a chance, a chance to be with him, whether he wanted to or not. 

You became the light on the dark side of me. Barry recoiled at hearing Kara's angelic voice, he smiled as her blue eyes captivated him, he leaned in more, it was funny, he was actually enjoying himself, it was his mindset really. 

Did you know the light that you shine can be seen? Both of them tuned in, Kara laughed as Barry held her hand and twirled her around. 

And now that your rose is in bloom. A light hits the gloom on the grey. Kara smiled as she gently swayed to the music, Barry finally saw her for what she really was, and it was glorious. 

 Baby I can compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grave. Ooh! the more I get of you The stranger it feels, yeah. Barry and Kara sang together, their unified voices filled the room, a perfect duet, a spectacular opera, an illustrious performance.

Now that your rose is in bloom. A light hits the gloom on the gray. Both of them sang the finishing lines after jamming to the song. Kara wrapped her arms around Barry's neck as he settled his arm on her waist, both of them looked at each other, Barry was more shocked than anything, he didn't know Kara could sing. 

"See, that was great," Kara told him.

"Yeah, might have been a little fun," Barry admitted, he looked down and smiled, shaking his head.

"Ha! See! And you say you wanted to be alone this weekend, come on, I have another place I wanted to take you, then you're free to leave," Kara told him and led him towards another part of the mall.

They sat down on a nearby bench, the sun was quickly setting, Barry smiled at the sight, it was an overpass, where there was a magnificent view of Central City. 

"It's a beautiful view," Barry murmured. Kara looked at him and took off her glasses. 

"It is," She stared at him. Barry smiled at her and Kara quickly looked at the ground, trying to hide her blush. 

"You know, despite you blackmailing me, I had a wonderful day at the mall, I didn't know you could sing," Barry told her. Kara nodded.

"My mother taught me how, it's one of the things that keep me sane on the farm in Midvale, couldn't talk to many boys," Kara explained.

"Must have been a pain for you then, not being able to go out and enjoy the city, the views," Barry responded.

"Yeah, but we had our fair share of beautiful views in Midvale, I miss it," Kara told him. Barry nodded.

"You know, I was so blind to not see this opportunity, to see you as you really are," Barry admitted, he had shrugged off all of Kara's advances, if she wasn't so assertive he would have never known that she had wanted to go out with him.

"Well, you always ignored me once I tried to ask you, but I'm glad I could be with you, at least one time," Kara said sadly.

"It doesn't have to be the only time," Barry told her. Kara looked at him and smiled. Barry started to lean in, he looked at her pink lips, then he silently asked for her permission. Kara leaned in and kissed him softly. 

Once they parted, they looked at the sunset, the orange hue surrounding the horizon. Barry got up and extended his hand towards Kara.

"Need a ride?" Barry asked. Kara nodded.

"Alex dropped me off, I was just going to get a few things, until I stumbled into you," Kara admitted.

"Well, at least that's a good thing, right?" Barry asked her.

"Yeah, if only it could have lasted a little while longer," Kara murmured.

"I'm sure the second date will be longer," Barry said. Kara looked at him excitedly.

"All I want is a chance, a chance to be with you," Kara told him and cupped his face. 

"Then you got it, Kara," Barry murmured, he kissed her again, this time it was longer. He smiled into her lips, she was a very good kisser, that he admitted. 

...

Barry dropped off Kara, he sighed loudly as he parked his car outside Cisco and Winn's apartment. He was going to apologize and come clean for not helping Caitlin move boxes. He hoped that the beer and takeout would make them happier. He walked up the stairs and walked into the apartment. Barry walked into Caitlin's new room and found that all of the team was there, they all turned around, their faces puzzled. Iris shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest, smirking at Barry. She knew he was lying all along. 

"I thought you were sick?" Caitlin asked.

"I wasn't. I kind of made it up to get out of helping," Barry admitted. 

"Oh, that's okay," Iris said as she helped place down the items Barry had gotten. 

"It is?!" Barry asked.

"Yeah, it is," Caitlin said.

"Yeah, Harry did all the heavy lifting, so thank him," Lena said as she patted Harry's arm, squeezing his biceps. Harry nodded and looked down at Lena, smiling to himself. 

"Oh, hey, Barry, did you know that when it snows your eyes become large? And the light that you shine can be seen!" Iris started to sing like the rest of the group tuned in. 

"She tweeted it?!" Barry asked himself as he pulled out his phone. 

"Baby! I could give you a kiss from a rose on the grave!" All of them sang, mocking Barry. 

"SHE TWEETED IT!!!" Barry yelled in despair as he fell to his knees. 

...

"And that's how I officially started dating your mother," Barry said to his daughter, who smiled at him. The little eight-year-old giggled.

"And what did she do to say sorry for posting the pictures?"

"Well, Eliza, that's a good question, that's how you were created, but that's another story, for another time," Barry chuckled out and tucked her in. He walked towards the door until he stopped when his daughter muttered something. 

"I love you, dad," Eliza murmured, snuggling into her pillow. Barry turned back and smiled.

"I love you too, Eliza, more than you can ever imagine, sweet dreams, sweetheart," Barry murmured and left the room. 

Barry tiredly slipped into bed, Kara stirred next to him, she scooted up against him and wrapped her arms around his torso. 

"Hey, handsome."

"Hey pretty."

Kara smiled into his neck, Barry also let out a small laugh. 

"To believe all this was possible because I black-mailed you," Kara murmured.

"I'm glad you did, I'm glad you did," Barry said truthfully as he wrapped his arms around his wife, Kara Danvers-Allen. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 1.1K 35
A collection of unedited oneshots centered around Barry Allen. Brewing Flair Awards - 1st Place Fanfiction All works are mine. Do not copy and paste...
115K 2.4K 35
This is just a mini-thing I'll do once in a while amongst all of my stories. Because I wanted to do some one shots.
5.3K 133 6
Couple of one shots from my favorite ship and of course OTP Barry and Kara, some personal ideas and if you can you can suggest me too your ideas to s...
162K 3.2K 25
Just some Damian Wayne centric one shots. Some angst and fluff. (Now if I realice it it's mostly angst lol) Requests are open. Sometimes it includes...