Hope Mikaelson: Rewinds

By ChloeDecker113

This is a story about How hope tries to do many different spells to see if her family regreted the sacrifice... More

I was in for it this time
Welcome To Mystic Falls
An Encounter with 'Him'
You werent supposed to see those
Little Wolf
The Whispers
The Truth is Out
Marcellus
Memories of Malivore
Sane
Not an Update

A Deal

3.1K 82 2
By ChloeDecker113

Klaus POV

When I saw the wolf there I was planning on turning it into a hybrid. So I waited for it to wake up. It started whimpering during its sleep but I could only imagine what it was dreaming about. I wasn't expecting it to be the little witch herself. I wasn't expecting it to already be a hybrid. She stood there and looked at me. "So I guess protecting you was the right thing to do" I told her. "Little Wolf" I added and smirked. We were going to have to catch up.
"Shall we" I said and gestured for her to come with me. We walked in silence through the woods to my mansion. I let her inside and we sat at the table. "So Hope, how come you didn't tell me you were a hybrid" I asked, quite curious as to why. She looked like she was thinking of what to say or something. "Because every where I go trouble follows" she told me. I could tell this was somewhat the truth but not the answer to the question. "Well Hope, why don't you stop lying to me" I told her. She looked like she knew I would say something like that and gave me a challenging look. I just sat there smirking at her. "Wheres Rebekah" she asked randomly. My face fell. She smirked as if she knew this would trigger me. I stood up. "Your smart Little Wolf" I told her. "Rebekah is currently daggered and in a coffin" I said making her face fall this time. "Daggered" she whispered to herself and suddenly remembered I was there. She slowly stood up. "Klaus how about we make a deal" she said to me. I smirked once again. "I will be your little servant and you let Rebekah out" she said to me. I thought for a minute then looked back at her. My face was serious now. "Fine" I said sternly making her smile a bit as If silently applauding herself. "But" I added making her grow serious as well. "If you quit on me or betray me, it's back in the box she goes" I said, a little playfully at the last part. "Fine" she said. "You can live here if you want" I offered. I'm not completely heartless. This girl was like me except she was living in a cave, in this century. Her face lit up for a second but she hid it and I could tell she hoped I didn't notice. I pretended I didn't. "Okay" she answered. "Shall we go see my dear sister" I said and gestured for her to walk with me, out the door, and to the place where I stored all the coffins and my siblings bodies.

Hopes POV

We walked into this shed looking thing that was made out of stone. We walked in and I saw coffins all lined up. I went to the one levels RM and opened it. Rebekahs body was there with a dagger in her chest. I ripped it out just as Dad walked over. We waited a few minutes before Dad spoke. "Cmon Rebekah.She's being dramatic, it's her specialty. Shall we wait outside??" He said and gestured to the exit. We waited outside for about 5 minutes before she woke up and came out. She made quite and entrance by vampire speeding out and snapping Dads neck. I stood up quickly. "Who the bloody hell are you" she asked me. "Hope Marshall" I answered plainly. "What are you doing with my brother" she asked me. I was about to answer when Dad stood up. "She's the only thing keeping you from being daggered" he said making her glance at him and back at me. "Right now she's gonna be your little servant" he told me and her. I took a deep breathe while Rebekah was still piecing things together. So much for avoiding the important people.

We drove back to the Mikaelson Mansion and walked inside. "We better get ready" Rebekah exclaimed to me. I furrowed my brow. "For what" I asked. I could see Dad smirking in the corner. "For School tomorrow silly" she said to me like it was the most obvious thing in the whole world. "We have to go shopping and have a fashion show" Rebekah said as she went on and on. She dragged me out and I groaned. Dad smiles at me as she dragged me out. It was more of a HaHa smile so I glared at him. We drove to the clothing stores and got plenty of clothes.

Rebekahs Clothes

And a ton more.

Hopes outfits

We walked to the Mystic Grill after shopping and ordered some drinks. We sat and waited at a table for them to show up when Stefan Salvatore and Elena showed up at the table. "Hope, you probably shouldn't be with this girl" Elena said glaring at Rebekah. "Why not" Rebekah asked challengingly. I gave Elena and Stefan an assyrum making them back away in pain. They looked at me not believing what had just happened and ran off. "Nice going Hope" Rebekah said to me. "I try" I answered her and we first bumped. "Why did you want me out of the coffin, you don't know me" she asked me. "Well I had a feeling that you wanted to live your life instead of wake up again later with very old fashion sense" I said and joked at the end making us both smile. "We better go. We don't want Nick to loose his temper" Rebekah said and stood up. I stood up with her and she vamp sped us to the mansion.
We walked inside and tried to sneak upstairs to avoid Dad. "What a Feeble attempt at sneaking in" He said from behind us. We turned around in defeat.
"Are you trying to avoid me" he asked us pretending to be heartbroken. "Yes" me and Rebekah said in unison. "Well that's not nice" He said to us. "Who ever said we were nice" I replied and smirked. With that me and Rebekah ran up the stairs and into her room. "Ugh my room is is bland right now" she said as she flopped down on her bed. "Mine only has a bed so far" I told Rebekah. She sat up. "Yeah okay you win" she told me. I smirked again. I got Rebekah out of her coffin where she's supposed to be and I just have to keep this up. "Deep in thought" she asked me and obviously snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah" I answered plainly. "Do tell" she said and laid down on the bed on her stomach with her head in her hands. "Oh Rebekah" I started as if I was falling in love to make her excited. "No" I said plainly after that. Her face fell and she sat up and when I wasn't looking, she threw a pillow at me! "Did you just throw a pillow at me" I asked her like I didn't believe it. I smirked after she did and lifted up both my hands. 4 pillows lifted up and circled Rebekah. "That's not fair Hope" she whined. I pushed my hands on and the pillows all flew at her at once. All but one. The last one went above her bead and floated there util she pulled all the other pillows off her. "Haha very funny" she said sarcastically. I smirked again and pulled my hand away. The pillow fell right on her head and messed up her hair even more. Her face looked like the person in the movie who presses their lips together in a smile and goes 'This is my life'. I tried to hold it on it I couldn't. I burst out laughing. Her head looked like a porcupine. "Shut up" she said and chucked the pillow at me with her vamp strength when I turned my back to her and knocked me over. This time she was the one laughing as I stood up. I rolled my eyes which made her laugh harder. Maybe life here for a while wouldn't be so bad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 891 46
Hope Mikaelson has a painful past. She lost her parents at only fifteen and left with tremendous amount of responsibilities. Only, she has no idea wh...
2.7K 107 8
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. This doesn't take place in any of the seasons of Legacies. Hope became a tribrid, a...
3.6K 221 16
Danielle Mikaelson is finally a mother, but unfortunately her husband has spent the last five years in an underground prison. A lot has changed in th...
29.1K 978 40
~Completed~ In this Hope & Josie fanfic The two struggle separately With themse...